Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've definitely learned my lesson. Don't ever grow too relaxed when it comes to the security of one's most prized possessions!" Empusa sighed happily as she sat down in the driver's seat with Charity's leash in her hand.

Some kind of gear box was sitting beside Empusa. She began threading the end of Charity's leash onto the teeth of some wheel. She then turned a crank until the leash had been wrapped around the wheel several times. Finally, she locked the wheel from any further movement.

She turned back to look at Charity. "Beautiful day for a parade, no? There should be quite the crowds out to see the glorious return of the queen and her womanimal. Feel free to do whatever you want. Make whatever sounds you are still capable of making. Put on a show for the people! Have fun!!"

Empusa turned and issued some commands and the eight ponygirls leaned into their hitches. There must have been about eighty guard-women surrounding the cart as they slowly rolled out of the village and began the trip back to Empusa's estate.

From her perch inside the cage, Charity looked out at the villagers who stood by silently as the cart and its parade of guards passed by. These were the people that Hope and Illie helped with healing and horticulture. Maybe it was likely that they were hiding Hope, protecting her from Empusa. Charity hoped so.

Charity whispered quietly, "Thucking Emputha!" Her bad diction only confirmed how much the rings on her tongue impeded her ability to communicate. She mindlessly worried at another ring that was about to pop through the skin on one of her fingers.

Charity prayed that Hope stayed and helped these villagers - that she no longer felt it was her duty to save Charity. "Go live a happy life, Hope," Charity thought to herself. "My luck is done."

12