Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 10

Story Info
A womanimal arrives in Hope’s universe.
2.2k words
4.95
1.9k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Charity woke up she was lying in the dirt on the ground. She looked around. Nothing looked familiar. There was vegetation and flying insects and birds and beasts, but none of it looked like anything that she had seen before. The terrain was mountainous and rocky, but lush.

She slowly stood up, brushing the dirt from her sore breasts, passing her hands over the metal rings looping her waist and the hard metal faceplate of her chastity belt. She shook out her long mane of dark green hair.

Hope!

Where could she be?

Charity slowly turned in a circle, gazing out into the unfamiliar landscape. After a moment, she knew which way to go and started off to find Hope.

She climbed over a mountain ridge and through a meadow filled with a herd of large mammals that mostly ignored her passage. She descended down into a valley and waded across a swift stream. She gathered some berries to eat as she traveled. She used some large, floppy leaves to carry more berries to give to Hope when she found her. She stopped and turned again until she found the proper direction to go in.

Something was wrong with Hope. She could feel it in her bones and she began to jog.

In the distance she saw a large tree. That was where Hope was. Charity knew it. She ran up to the tree and stepped into its hollow trunk. Hope was lying there, unconscious on a bed made of dry leaves. Charity knelt down next to the bed and slid a hand across Hope's cheek.

Her lips! Hope's lips did not have needles in them anymore. They were gone. Charity looked at Hope's nipples and crotch. All the needles were gone. She leaned down and kissed Hope on the lips for the first time.

Hope groaned softly. She seemed barely alive.

Charity pulled up some berries for Hope to eat. She pushed them to her mouth, but Hope weakly slapped at Charity's hand. Hope made some sounds with her mouth and briefly opened her eyes, only to close them again.

Charity found a curved piece of wood with a bit of water standing on it and touched it to Hope's lips. As Hope's little pink tongue grazed the water, Charity suddenly realized what she needed to do. A particular instinct suddenly engaged within Charity's being.

She raised Hope's head up and pressed her nipple to Hope's mouth. Charity did not know how, but ever since she had awoken her breasts had felt sore and heavy. Now, she knew why. She was beginning to lactate.

It took some work, but once Hope got a bit of a taste of Charity's milk, she gained the strength to draw forth more. Soon, she was appropriately latched and Charity settled into a strange new floating cloud of bliss.

<>--+-

Faith was eating breakfast when Dammasch entered her spacious, opulent bedroom.

"I have a gift for you!" Dammasch said, presenting a tablet-sized touchscreen device for Faith to look at. "This is a way to see what is going on in that little toy universe that I made for Charity and Hope."

"Oh!" Faith said, surprised. "You have already added Charity to the simulation?"

Faith took the screen and looked at the image. "Is she breast feeding?"

"Well..." Dammash said slowly, grinning. "Now that Charity is a womanimal, there is a particularly impermeable communication gap between her and Hope. I was worried that they might grow apart over the course of time. Believe me! There is nothing more lonely than being a one-of-a-kind in an entire universe. You and I both know that!"

Faith nodded.

"So, I added a bit of extra dependency to keep the two together," Dammasch explained. "Hope can't digest any of the available food in the universe. Only Charity can nourish her."

"Why didn't you remove all their chains and piercings and Charity's chastity belt?" Faith asked. "Since they are in a simulation, there doesn't seem to be a need to carry over their, uh, metal induced restrictions."

"I got rid of all of Hope's needles!" Dammasch said. "Those were just cruel! But... when you place someone into a simulation, we have found that it's best to use an exact replica of their actual selves. When you make changes, the individual learns to deal with the change fairly quickly, but after about a year in simulation-time, they fully integrate with the change. So, if you bring them out of the simulation, there is a huge misalignment between who they are and who they think they are. It can be messy."

"What about that nursing - feeding thing that you added?" Faith asked. "Mightn't that become part of who they are?"

The Goddess shrugged her shoulders. "Hmm... Oh! Look! There are some controls here too." Dammasch grabbed the tablet and tapped a button a number of times. "This speeds up the passage of time in the simulation, so you can fast forward to some interesting events. Let's see... 3... 4... 5... Here! I just advanced the clock eight months!"

Faith looked into the screen. "Oh! Good! Hope looks much more healthy!" Hope was sitting in a meadow, smiling, watching Charity run through fields with three young, fleet footed deer-like animals. Charity circled around laughing. She did a forward roll and slid up next to Hope, kissing her on the lips, then jumping up and running off again.

"You give the time feature a spin," Dammasch said.

"OK," Faith said. She tapped the button a few times. "There! That's up to about a year and a half. Ooo! Hope and Charity are making love. Wow! She certainly looks satisfied."

"You see how it works!" Dammasch said. "Good girl!" She patted Faith on the head. After a moment Dammasch said: "How are your memories? Have you recovered any more?"

"I have," Faith said. "I remembered living through a vast swath of what we called The Middle Ages back on my earth."

"Oh, yeah!" Dammasch said. "Aradale in your universe was certainly more wily than I've ever seen before. I can't believe that she was able to manipulate our memories so well. Your memories. My memories... whatever..." Dammasch laughed.

Faith smiled. "There's so much you can learn from alternate, parallel universe versions of oneself, isn't there?"

"Yes, Faith Dammasch," the Goddess said. She looked around the room briefly. "Anything you need up here in your quarters? Are they treating you well?"

"Everything's great," Faith said, staring into the tablet again. "Thanks for the toy!"

As soon as Dammasch left her quarters. Faith examined the tablet device in greater detail. After a few minutes, she reached over and pressed a button. "Lucy? Could I get a E-14 standard cable with a 3 splice ACK connector and a 78 inch monitor? Thanks!"

<>--+-

Charity presented Hope with a collection of wild flowers and a wooden burl filled with nuts and berries. Then she dropped down to her knees in a kneeling position and linked her thumbless hands behind her back. She smiled up at Hope and waited patiently. Hope had been fashioning some new tools to make it easier to cut wood. The tree that Hope was living in was filled with clever inventions and conveniences.

Every once in a while she would pick up some nuts and berries and feed Charity with her fingers, just like they did back when they lived with Illie. Every once in a while she would lean down and kiss Charity.

"How can you get so dirty in such a short time?" Hope asked as she grabbed a damp cloth woven from native fibers and wiped at Charity's face and breasts. Her voice was beautiful and melodic as she spoke in her language of clicks and pops.

Charity's green eyes filled with innocent wonder as they always did when Hope spoke to her. Charity loved the sounds that Hope made. That was just one of the million things about Hope that mesmerized Charity. She flicked her nose ring with her tongue so that it tapped on her lips a couple of times. Otherwise she waited patiently for Hope to feed her another bit of food.

When Charity had had her fill, Hope knelt in front of Charity and latched her lips around her nipple. Charity's eyes went wide, her focus - far away, and her body began to softly shake.

<>--+-

"I've got it!" Faith said to no one. It was the middle of the night and Faith was surrounded by three large monitors, fans and the tablet device that allowed her to watch Charity and Hope's universe.

"I understand the purpose of Charity's chastity belt - the Zoic Amplifier - whatever! I understand what it has done to her!"

She turned to a keyboard and started hacking away. "This is so much more than just a toy universe!"

<>--+-

Charity did not know what inspired her to do so one day, but, as Hope was nursing, she suddenly pushed Hope away and bent over to kiss Hope. She sucked some of her own breast milk from Hope's mouth. Hope looked confused, but she complied. Hope gave Charity's nipple another pull and held the milk in her mouth for Charity to suck back out.

Charity pushed Hope onto her back in the nest and pushed her legs apart. She clamped her mouth around Hope's sex and forced the milk from her mouth into Hope's vagina. Hope pushed her head back, eyes closed, mouth open in a scream of ecstasy.

<>--+-

Hope was walking along a path in the evening time holding the hand of a five-year-old girl.

"Mom, why can't Charity speak?" the girl asked Hope.

"She does speak," Hope said, gently. "But she only speaks in the language of Love. The language of Love is so vast, though, that she simply can't handle any other language. It's such a powerful language that it imbues her with the power to watch over our village and the animals in the fields and the food that grows on the vines. It gives her the power to watch over Aunt Perit-and-Metolius and Mei and Imani and Akna and Hannah and their new baby. She watches over me!"

"And me too!" the little girl said, smiling.

"And you too, my dear daughter, Progress. You, most of all!" Hope said. "Now, be a good girl for your Aunt Perit-and-Metolius." Hope looked out into the forest. "I think Charity is looking for me right now."

"Ok, Mommy!" And the girl ran off to a nearby wooden structure.

Hope turned and stepped off the trail. She saw a flash of blue light about the exact same color as that which Charity's belt gave off whenever she was aroused. Hope smiled, and walked into the darkening wood.

Meanwhile on a ridge overlooking the small village, two seeds dropped off a strange tree. The seeds quickly transformed and grew into two fully formed human females.

"Hello, Aradale," said the first.

"Hello, sister," said the second.

"It looks like we are at the dawn of time for another candidate for most-perfect universe!" Dammasch said.

"Yes," Aradale replied. "It's nice here. I like this place."

The two Goddess sisters were distracted for a moment by the flashing of blue light and the sounds of Hope moaning in ecstasy down in the woods below.

"Wow!" Dammasch said.

"No doubt," Aradale replied.

"You know? I'm kind of tired of our constant rivalry. I was thinking of maybe chilling for a while. Maybe sit back and watch how this universe plays out," Dammasch said.

"Oh, thank goodness!" Aradale said. "I'm burned out as well. Oh, my! What was that sound?"

"I think that was Charity," Dammasch said, looking out over the forest. "I feel like I want to take a new approach. New everything! In fact, I think I'm going to use a different name this time around. Something to always remind me of my current attitude."

"That's a brilliant idea, sister," Aradale said. "What will be your name?"

"Faith," Faith said.

"Hm. I like it," Aradale said. "Maybe I'll try that too. Call me Fedea."

"Nice," Faith said.

The two Goddesses stood looking out over the forest which was flashing with blue lights and moans of carnal bliss.

"Hey! Do you want to go for a walk-about?" Faith asked. "See what this universe has to offer?"

"Let's go," Fedea said, and they turned away and walked up over the ridge.

<>--+-

Faith's Lab Notes:

"The Zoic Amplifier - An individual receives the greatest pleasure when they are performing the act that their maker sees as their greatest purpose - this being reproduction and the sexual orgasm. The Zoic Amplifier is a machine which evaluates an individual mind and determines what she, and not the maker, believes is her greatest purpose - and that becomes the ultimate orgasm. Apparently, Charity believes that her greatest purpose is to nourish Hope. Charity's chastity belt is not preventing her from ever achieving an orgasm. Charity is experiencing an ultimate, sustained orgasm every time Hope latches on to her breast and drinks from her bosom. She is probably the most physically satisfied woman in all the known universes!

"Probably even more than Killdoll..."

The End

Thank you, dear readers, for making it all the way to the end of this story. I hope that you enjoyed it!