All Comments on 'Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 10'

by syrynsmyth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Winter_FareWinter_Fareabout 1 year ago

I did not see that coming (pun intended). Thank you so much for that beautiful rollercoaster, I enjoyed it very much. It throws a light onto your other works too assuming the multiverses connect.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story I'm so glad the story had a ending I can't wait to see what else you right

EviePeasyEviePeasy12 months ago

What a great story! I really enjoyed the exploration of both the body modification themes and the loss of sanity of the stories Protagonist, although there were a few questions and avenues that felt unexplored because of Charity's lack of cognitive thinking near the end.

I appreciate the use of the multiverse to explore the story fully to both the "bad end" and "good end" (or at least as good as charity could hope for). Though personally, the multiverse settings can often make the stakes and consequences of a story feel a bit more obtuse. That being said, I still enjoyed the journey. I'm excited to see what you write next, I'd love to see a more grounded high fantasy setting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersyrynsmyth@syrynsmyth
Fuck SCOTUS! Part 9 is coming soon… Aife - MC, The Princess’s personal detective - Part 3-9 Bowman - nobleman, a frequent client of the castle harem - Part 9 Chelsea - A castle slave - Part 4, 9 Crown’s Concern - magical weapon treasured by the powers that be - Part 2, 4, 9 ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES