Keyholder Demoness Ch. 03

Story Info
Ash Adam’s Journal of bondage begins.
2.3k words
4.43
6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hooooly shit!"

Generally, Charity was much more professional. However, actually seeing Hope's face, the face of the decorated woman, was so much more shocking than Charity could have ever imagined - a face both horrifying and exotically beautiful at the same time.

Charity quickly gathered herself by smiling and attempting to say "Beautiful!" But, the emotional response that Charity felt upon viewing Hope's face had not yet finished with her. She felt a surge of arousal deep in her core, she felt her nipples pebble, and her face flush. As a result, the word she said was more whispered and morphed into a lustful "Ooooh!" by the time she made it to the last syllable.

Charity took a deep breath with her eyes closed to calm herself. When she opened her eyes again she looked across at Hope who seemed to be stoically staring back.

The most striking feature by far was Hope's eyes. The entirety of the whites of her eyes had been dyed a striking shade of lapis blue - the color of the sky in the mountains on the clearest of days. In fact, the color was a perfect match for the two jewels that Charity had noticed before hanging from the necklace.

Except, the chain from which the jewels hung was certainly no necklace! The two ends of the chain emerged from piercings - narrow tunnels that were set widely on her chin and angled up below her lower lip into her mouth. The chain hung freely off the sides of her chin weighted by the two jewels.

Her face, like her hands, was a deep shade of olive. She had a series of narrow straight lines tattooed on her chin that ran upwards to varying heights - some ending at her full lips, some not quite. Most of the lines were somewhere between dark gray and black, much fewer were the same striking blue as her eyes. Her lips were arrayed, top and bottom with a line of blue dots that seems to shimmer depending on the angle of observation.

Each cheek had two swaths of war paint looking tattoos angling up from the boundary of her face towards her nose. These at first looked ragged and wild, but, upon a closer look were very precise - two shades of black with hints of lines in her signature blue. Two more thick war-paint-style lines descended from beyond her hairline down her forehead.

Her hair was thick and pulled back and away from her face into the sweatshirt's hood - still half covering her head. The color matched her standard pallet - deep black with occasional streaks of lapis blue.

Then there were the chains... (Bondage! And Charity's crotch clenched in splendid, lonely agony once again.) Two thin, but sturdy looking jewelry chains emerged from the thick hair on her head - one down each side of her forehead. The chain on each side was threaded through a ring pierced horizontally through her dark, thick eyebrow over the center of the corresponding eye. Still, the chain continued down, across her vision, through another ring pierced high on her cheek bone, and onwards until it terminated on the lower of two chains arrayed horizontally around her face.

This lower horizontal chain seemed to originate from each of her earlobes and ran across her upper lip. Not only was it supported by the two chains hanging down across her eyes, but also by two more tiny chains that ran directly up into each of her nostrils.

A thin bar burrowed through the knot of skin between her eyes at the top of her nose. The upper horizontal chains were connected to the endpoints of this bar, extending across the width of her eye, through rings at her temples and then on back into her hair. The vertical and horizontal chains that crossed her eyes were interlinked where they met right in the center of her vision, directly over a wide dark pupil surrounded by just a sliver of emerald green iris.

Small blue jewels were occasionally woven into the chains. Merely, the act of breathing made the jewels twist enough to reflect the light to and fro in such a way that it almost made her face seem to sparkle.

"You are so beautiful!" Charity said, having just about collected herself once more.

Her lips! Charity had to squint a little. The blue dots on her lips were not jewels or paint... They were narrow sharp spikes like tiny pins! Extending perhaps a quarter inch out and away from her face, so they would not cause her any damage. But, a kiss from her would maim the tender flesh upon which the kiss was placed.

Her lips! Still, Charity was drawn to them. They were a form of chastity like her own. She and Hope were sisters in chastity, not-to-be-touched. She and this decorated woman, this beautiful, fetishtic temptress, this lethal succubus, this demoness.

"Beautiful," Charity whispered again.

<>--+-

"You seem to be holding up better - looking more rested... How are you?" Faith asked her younger sister. They were driving to the police station to meet with Detective Tumalo.

"I'm OK," Charity said. "Medication helps."

It had been three and a half weeks since Blue's disappearance. There still seemed to be no leads as to who was responsible for Blue's abduction, nor where she was being held. Additionally, Charity had received no further communication from Blue or her abductors.

"Patience," Charity said to herself whenever she had a quiet moment and was starting to feel that drowning feeling again.

"So, have you gotten anywhere with suitcase girl? What did you say her name was?" Faith asked.

"She answers to 'Hope'. It's going slow. She seems very smart, but she doesn't speak any English and we haven't been able to identify whatever language she does know. Did you know that there are over 7000 spoken languages in the world? Also, she does not seem to be very familiar with modern technology... I'm wondering if she is from some sort of indigenous, primitive, isolated tribe or something." Charity watched the city slip by through the rain-slicked windows of the car.

"According to the news," Faith said, "besides your decorated friend, the only other thing in that suitcase was some kind of journal that documented what happened to that stripper woman who went missing a couple of years ago... Ash somebody. Have you seen that journal?"

"No," Charity answered. "I assume that the police are studying that."

"But, you think that the same people who took Ash also took Blue?" Faith asked.

"Hm... I don't know..." Charity mumbled.

"Maybe this mystery Hope woman can help you figure out where she is?"

Charity drifted off into a spiral of worrisome thoughts.

"How are you... uh... doing, you know, down there?" Faith said, glancing briefly towards Charity's lap.

"I don't know... OK..." Charity mumbled. Tears started to form in her eyes. "Not OK, maybe. It's getting worse."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't upset you."

"My period is late... stress, maybe... medicine... which, I guess, is a win."

<>--+-

"We have been over these details, like twenty times," Charity said with growing irritation.

"Sometimes, people remember things about a particular event as time goes by - particularly if the event is stressful," the detective said standing up from her desk. She had a folder in her hand. She walked around her desk and handed the folder to Charity. "Look at this."

Charity glanced at Faith with a worried look in her eye, then opened the folder.

"The FamTrack application on Blue's phone documents where Blue traveled and at what time," Detective Tumalo explained.

Charity looked at a map of the city with a line indicating Blue's progress from her campus office towards downtown on the evening she disappeared.

"Since you gave your permission, Blue's FamTrack application also tracked your travels - well, at least those of your phone."

Charity flipped the page to see the same image with an extra line progressing from their home.

"This can't be right!" Charity said. "This shows that I drove right past the bar where I was waiting for Blue!"

"Yes!" the Detective said. "And it says that you were at the corner of Jefferson and Pine at the exact same time that Blue was. The exact location where her car was found abandoned five minutes later."

"I wasn't there!" Charity screamed. "This isn't right! I was at the bar! I was sitting at the table waiting for Blue. There were witnesses there. I bought something. They served me a drink!"

"I talked to the woman who was bartending that night. She had no recollection of you being there," Detective Tumalo said leaning over where Charity sat.

"She was fucking around on her phone so much. She wasn't paying attention! This is bullshit!" Charity pulled her phone out of her purse. "Look! I'll show you my track from my phone." Charity opened her phone and clicked on the FamTrack app. Before the app could open, though, a hand reached out and covered the screen.

"I think that my sister cannot answer any more questions, right now," Faith said.

"What!?" Charity screamed at her sister. "Blue is fucking missing, and you're blaming me? I can prove..."

"You need to have a lawyer here with you, Charity," Faith said.

"But, I'm innocent! I can show you!"

"Charity..."

"I think your sister's recommendation is a good one, Ms McKenzie," the detective said. "I need to inform you that I have submitted paperwork to restrict you from traveling outside of the city limits. If you do so, you'll be charged with a felony punishable by up to 3 years in prison. Once you have secured a lawyer, please have her contact me."

"I don't need a fucking lawyer. I need you to get off your fucking ass and find my girlfriend!" Charity screamed, standing up. Faith wrapped her arms around Charity, trying to calm her down. "Get your fucking hands off me, Faith! Dipshit here is suggesting that I abdu... abdi... that I... Fuck! I kidnapped my girlfriend! You know! You know, Faith, how fucking dumb that is! You know why!"

"Shhh... baby, I know. Come on, baby. Shh..." Faith said slowly pulling Charity out of the office. "There has to be a good explanation. This will all be cleared up..."

Later that evening, Charity lay on her couch in emotional turmoil while Faith was in the kitchen fixing some tea. Charity's phone chimed - a text message from Keyholder: "Face the truth, slut. You almost had an orgasm when you thought you were going to be arrested today. It will be embarrassing when you tell this to your sister."

Despite the fact that the Keyholder contact had Charity's own phone number, Charity punched the reply button, and tapped out a response: "Where is Blue?!" She hit the Send button and her phone immediately pinged with a new message... "Where is Blue?!" She had sent the message to herself.

There was another ping. "Blue is nearby. Right now, she's praying that you follow instructions. Me too. It hurts me to hurt her. Tell your sister about your near orgasm. Make sure to be explicit."

Faith walked into the room with the tea. "Are you ok, baby?"

"I... I have to tell you something, Faith. And it's really pretty fucked up..."

<>--+-

What follows is an entry from the "Ash Adams Journal" currently in police custody...

Journal Entry 1:

Subject: Ash Adams - p-FEAR Prep

QM: Rainbow

The subject, Ash Adams, has been with us for several months now. We have confined her in Isolation Theater 3. She has seen no human being for her entire stay with us. We have the capability of rendering the subject unconscious in less than 5 seconds. When the subject is unconscious, we are able to maintain the subject, take measurements and perform diagnostic tests on her - sometimes we have even needed to feed her using a tube. Subsequently, over the course of time, the subject is still in optimal physical health.

The theater is a 20ft by 20ft room with only a single door sufficiently hidden to instill the sense in the subject's mind that there is no way in or out of the room. The walls are white and featureless and the lights are kept on continuously. The subject is provided no sense of the passage of time.

The only piece of furniture in the room is a gynecological style medical chair which provides only a single comfortable configuration for the subject to rest. The configuration compels the subject to lie on her back with her legs apart in the provided stirrups.

On the backside of the chair is a steel toilet and attached food and water dispensary.

The subject is tethered to the room using four attachment points - both wrists and ankles. Right and left limbs are attached to opposite sides of the rooms. The variable length of the tethers provide a range of freedom such that the subject can traverse much of the room - preventing the touching of any of the walls. Alternatively the tethers may be shortened to the point that they restrict the subject to have no option other than lying in the gynecological chair.

The environment is designed to significantly reduce the subject's mental acuity. The subject is conditioned and manipulated to maximize sexual arousal during their stay in the isolation theater.

My job is to monitor the subject while she is awake, mainly to ensure that she does not harm herself in any way. I monitor her using an array of cameras and microphones installed in Isolation Theater 3 as well as through contact sensors hidden within her tethers and environmental sensors installed in the theater's furniture.

Ash Adams has now physically plateaued well within the set of ideal parameters, and her mental state has appropriately been recalibrated for her new role.

It is now time to begin the installation of her permanent Focus Equipment And Restraints (p-FEAR).

Dea Dammasch, aeternum amorem et obsequium meum spondeo.