Keyholder Demoness Ch. 05

Story Info
The decorated woman takes off her shirt.
3.2k words
4.56
5.8k
7
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After listening to Blue's voice message, Charity could not sleep all night. She worried about some of the strange things that she had said - communication coming from a parrot? - time moving backwards?. She could not imagine her lover being locked in a room with no human contact for a month. How was she going to maintain her sanity?

As the night went on, Charity's thoughts became more and more dark. And as fatigue began to settle in as well, her imaginings became more and more surreal.

She awoke in the morning wearing only her chastity belt, her own hands plastered to her breasts which ached in such a way that only gentle caresses could sooth. She had been dreaming that she was kissing Blue, but Blue had a huge stud in her tongue. Then she realized that she was actually kissing Hope in the dream and she pulled back and found that she - herself - was the one with a huge tongue piercing - and that realization made her cum. Unfortunately, that, too, was just part of the dream. Her libido was still stuck in overdrive.

Later that day she was walking through town after a session with a client when she came upon Detective Tumalo and Tam Fir, who was supposedly Blue's previous girlfriend (although, Blue had never mentioned Tam before.) They were sitting at a table outside a cafe, drinking coffee. Needless to say, the encounter was particularly awkward.

"Tam has been just telling me that you have been sending her threatening text messages," the detective said to Charity.

"What?! I don't even know her. Why would I send a threatening text message to her?"

The detective shuffled some papers around and started reading. "'Tell us where Blue is or you will be the next city resident to disappear.'" The detective scanned further down the page, "'If you keep telling lies, I will seal your mouth so you can never talk again!' These texts have been coming from your phone number, Charity," the detective said.

"I haven't sent anything to her! You know that my number has been being spoofed!" Charity said. "I've even switched to a new phone."

The detective looked further down the page. "Is your new number 867-555-5309?"

"What?" Charity asked, turning a bit pale. "How did...?"

"That explains this second number, here," the detective said, showing the piece of paper to Tam. "These texts are also from a phone owned by Ms McKenzie."

"I'm not sending anyone texts. I don't know or even care about this woman," Charity said, pointing to Tam. "My concern is finding my girlfriend, Blue Barclay, who has been missing for over a month now. And you have no leads at all!"

"Ms McKenzie, I am concerned about Ms. Barclay's disappearance, but she is also a 32-year-old woman. Her car was found in the middle of the road and you have made the claim that she is missing. In order to follow a lead I need some sort of evidence that something criminal has taken place - a body, a ransom, evidence of a struggle - anything! For all we know, Ms. Barclay is lounging in some tropical beachside village, sipping fruity drinks with tiny parasols shoved in them."

Charity was so stunned she merely stood with her mouth hanging open - her frustration causing tears of anger to start to ooze from her eyes.

"On the other hand," the detective continued. "Sending harassing text messages to someone IS, in fact, a crime. If Ms. Fir decides to press charges, I suggest that you secure yourself a lawyer. In fact, even if she doesn't press charges, as I've told you before, you should probably find appropriate legal representation!" The detective looked at her phone. "Excuse me, I've got an incoming call..." She stood up and walked into the cafe.

Charity looked at Tam. "Look, you have to believe me, I have no feelings of ani.. animos... anonymah... No feelings of anger towards you. I just have to find Blue. I love her and she's missing!"

Tam looked up at Charity, then down towards Charity's crotch. "I don't think you know how dangerous that bitch, Blue, is."

"Huh?" Charity asked.

"She and I played BDSM games too. She became cruel. The BDSM community is not that big in this city. There's no secret that you have taken my place as her favorite toy. She wanted me to... wear things... for extended periods of time... bondage things. At first it was fun, but she always wanted more. Sometimes I would beg her to release me, but she always convinced me to wear shit just a little longer. But then... that shit somehow started to affect me... fuck with my mind somehow... It confused me... It was starting to... to... I don't know... seriously affect me... mentally! Still Blue wanted me to wear it. That is when I knew I had to break up with her. She's dangerous, Charity," Tam continued. "I hope you're not locked up somehow. I wouldn't put it past Blue to conveniently disappear and leave you somehow stuck. Just to see how it affects you. She doesn't love you, Charity. She's not capable of love. You're just a research subject."

"I have no fucking idea what you are talking about," Charity said, working hard to not look down at her captive, pulsing sex. "I'm sorry that you are receiving threatening texts. They are not from me. Otherwise, I don't know what you are talking about. I have to go." Charity turned and started to walk down the sidewalk.

<>--+-

Journal Entry 2:

Subject: Ash Adams - p-FEAR Installation

Wrist and Ankle Restraint Cuffs

QM: Rainbow

It took no time for our subject, Ash Adams, to discover her newly installed wrist and ankle cuffs upon awakening from her latest sleep cycle. Previously, the fetters used to maintain the subject in Isolation Theater 3 were tight but still allowed a minimal degree of slippage. These new cuffs have been manufactured specifically for the subject and fit the shape and contours of her physiology perfectly.

Indeed, the manufacturing process is one of the leading reasons we have chosen to perform subject extractions at this particular time and place. We use expensive state of the art technologies to create these restraints.

The fetters are generated in two separate parts using 3D titanium printing techniques which produce components manufactured to a tolerance of +/- 2 microns. Sandwiched within the layers of titanium are micropackets of three chemical compounds which, alone, are inert however produce a slow acting form of homogeneous dilative crystalline corrosion when combined.

Each half of the restraint contains a series of plug and socket connectors. The plug portions from one half are slotted into the socket portions of the other. The structure of these connection points allow for millions of microscopic grooves to interlock, preventing backslide even under multi-tonnage loads. The friction created by the coupling of the two parts compromise the seals of the micropackets releasing and intermixing the compounds which leach into cavities in the lattice of the metal substrate. The dilative crystal growth will conjoin the various components of the fetters into a single, high strength entity.

The result of this manufacturing and installation process is a sleek, solid, seamless, three inch wide metal cuff with two universally mounted attachment rings.

Upon awakening the subject spent some time examining the restraints and attempting to manipulate them in some way. She was quick to identify that there were no locks, no keyholes, and no seams. Her deduction that these devices were permanent restraints was confirmed by a rapid escalation in arousal signatures typical of an individual conditioned for extreme sexual responses to physical bondage.

Shortly after the point of deduction, the subject achieved a series of orgasms with the following measures on the Lamda Dammasch scale: 6.7, 7.2, 6.1, and 4.3. Even now, over six hours later, the subject remains reclined in the gynecological chair, apparently mind-adrift in a post orgasmic haze.

We endeavor to maintain these highest quality and long lasting material standards for all of our subject's additional future bondage installations as well.

Dea Dammasch, aeternum amorem et obsequium meum spondeo.

<>--+-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" The owner of Charity's psychiatric practice, Perit Huntington, was standing in the parking lot of the asylum with Charity waiting for the orderlies to bring the decorated woman out.

"Most definitely," Charity said.

"But are you going to be safe?" Perit asked. "She sent one employee to the hospital. All the other employees are calling her 'The Demoness'. What if she tries to hurt you?"

"I have a ra... a rapp.. I think that she and I understand each other," Charity said. "Besides, she is not an inmate. If she doesn't want to stay with me, I'll help her find a place for herself."

"OK. Well... remember, she apparently does not like to be touched. She seems to prefer smoothies over any kind of food that must be chewed. If she growls, get away as fast as you can. And, god forbid, don't approach her jewelry chains with a pair of bolt cutters!"

Charity gave a short laugh, "I'm not going to try and manage her jewelry for her."

Perit's face turned a bit more serious. "Any news about Blue?"

"No!" Charity mumbled. "They don't have any leads, so instead they seem to have decided that I am the person who needs to be investigated... Such bullshit... But, that reminds me, didn't you say that you have a friend who is a lawyer? I think I better get one."

"Sure! Yeah! I'll have her give you a call," Perit said. "Oh! They're bringing her out now."

"Hope. She answers to the name Hope," Charity said. "Oh, fuck! Why do they still have her in those prisoner shackles?"

"That's just the asylum policy for anyone considered violent," Perit explained. "I've told them that you will take a set of restraints."

"Hi, Chai-Ree!" the decorated woman said, cheerily.

"Cherry?" Perit whispered. "Well... I have never seen her smile before, so, yeah, you seem to have some sort of rapport with her."

"Rapport," Charity confirmed.

The orderlies removed the wrist and ankle cuffs and Hope's waist chain. Charity tossed the restraints into the trunk and motioned for Hope to sit in the passenger seat of her car. "Think she'll be ok without a seatbelt?"

"Just don't let Detective Tumalo see you," Perit joked. "Please be careful."

<>--+-

"And this is where you will sleep," Charity said pointing at the bed, then pointing at Hope and finally placing her palms together and laying her face against them with her eyes closed.

Hope smiled and nodded her head. The jewelry chains passing through her lower lip and ending in a pair of jewels bounced and swung in the air. She stepped over the window and looked out. She spoke in her delicate voice in her beautiful native tongue with its pops and clicks for a moment. Then she turned to Charity and held up her hand palm open. She looked up to her raised hand and flicked her fingers outward (with a light rattle of chains), her eyes closed and a small smile formed on her lips that made her face look innocent and content, "Ee lah (click) ee ah."

Hope had a very beautiful face and Charity could not help but stare and be mesmerized. She felt a feeling swell inside her body. This feeling was not centered around her crotch which, as of late, had been dominating the direction and use of all of Charity's endorphins. But instead, the feeling was centered around her heart.

"It's a much better view than what you had at the asylum. We can go out in the yard for a walk. Oh! I also have some different clothes here, in case you are tired of wearing that hoodie" Charity held up a set of her own silk pajamas. She wasn't sure why she had chosen pajamas, but they seemed to be the largest contrast to the heavy material Hope was currently wearing.

Hope looked at the clothes and smiled and nodded her head. She pointed at the pajamas and then pointed at her clothes. Then very delicately, she reached for the hem of the hoodie and began to pull it up.

"Oh!" Charity said. "Let me give you some privacy. I'll just... I'll just step out..." But Charity did not move. She was mesmerized by the chains and jewels and designs drawn into Hope's skin as it was slowly revealed.

Hope was very careful about raising the hem up over her breasts, pulling the material away from her body as she did, like she might have some sort of wound that friction would aggravate. With the hem suitably raised, Hope bent forward, flipping the hood over her head and pulling up on the back of the garment.

"Do you need some help?" Charity asked, but remembered Perit's warning to not touch the small woman.

In due course, Hope pushed the hoodie off her body with a series of light jangling sounds. For a moment, Hope was bent forward, her body hidden by the curtain of long brown / black hair with its occasional blue highlights. But then, in a single graceful move, she straightened up, her hair arching over her head like a black flame in a gale.

Hope stood before Charity topless, smiling and breathing an audible sigh.

Charity's mouth was hanging open as she took in all of Hope's decorations.

Hope seemed to be enjoying the moment. She spread out her arms to each side - wrists wrapped in tight metal cuffs. When she did, thin chains dangled beneath her arms like wings - some chains looping from piercing to piercing along the length of her arms, some chains dipping and rising again to some attachment point behind her back.

She also had a tangle of jewelry wrapped around her neck, mainly set with lapis stones, continuing the color scheme that dominated her face and eyes. Some of the chains were obviously strung tightly about her neck, others were longer and were weighted by jewels and crescents so they hung between her breasts.

Hope was not hugely endowed. She did not require a lot of support for her breasts. But, here, her modifications drifted into the realm of horror. Her nipples were a dark brown and her areolas were not particularly big. They were spotted with lapis coloration, and when Charity looked closer, she realized that just like Hope's lips, her flesh was riddled with a forest of nasty, thin spikes. It was immediately clear why a mischievous touch would send one to the hospital with lacerations. Her nipples were not to be touched.

Charity felt herself clench beneath the shield of metal covering her sex. Arousal once again regained domination over more heartfelt sensations within Charity's body.

Mounted further up each breast, perhaps with her nipple as the center, was a circle of blue metal affixed in some fashion. That is, the blue metal did not merely lay upon her flesh - more likely, it was integrated into her flesh - somehow cauterized there perhaps. Small rings around the blue metal circle provided attachment points for thin chains which framed and, perhaps, held Hope's breasts like a delicate bra.

Hope's waist was dominated by a particularly intricate tattoo mainly framed by woven celtic style knots. Within the weaving at regular intervals, were line art renderings of a particular woman character, laid out perhaps to tell a story. In some of the images, the character was accompanied by a twisting horned serpent, sometimes, she was accompanied by a second woman, sometimes she was alone. In all, she was tattooed, pierced, and mounted with chains to stark stone walls like a medieval castle's dungeon.

A heavy ring apparently cauterized into the flesh circled her belly button and a thin chain descended, overlapping the waistband of her sweats and carrying down further to the parting of her legs. At the termination of this particular chain was a metal thimble, much like those covering Hope's fingertips. It swung slowly back and forth with each breath Hope took.

Hope slowly lowered her arms. Charity finally snapped out of her reverie when Hope reached out and gently touched Charity's blouse with a single, metal tipped finger.

"Well, I guess it is only fair. You show me yours and I'll show you mine," Charity said. She noticed that her fingers were shaking as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She peeled it off and let it drop to the floor. She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, letting that slide down her arms as well.

Hope smiled and stood still, watching the whole time. The ache of arousal that Charity felt in her chest was almost unbearable. Her whole body was trembling. She started to become conscientious and raised her arms a little, wanting to cover her breasts.

Hope spoke. Her rhythmic dialog was soft and friendly. She reached out and softly touched Charity's nipple. The feeling was electric and Charity gasped - her breasts jiggling in response. Hope lowered her hand, sliding her metal fingertip down Charity's abdomen making Charity shiver under an explosion of goosebumps.

Suddenly Hope froze, she was staring at Charity's left hip. Charity looked down and noticed that the arched top of her chastity belt was peaking out above the top of her pants. Hope moved her finger towards the exposed metal, but Charity stepped back, "No! I don't want you to see that!" Charity suddenly realized that she was crying - tears started pouring down her face. She turned and ran from the room.

Later, Charity was sitting on the couch wearing a robe when Hope walked into the living room. Hope was still topless. Hope started speaking softly and gently, she kept her distance. Charity was holding a photo in her lap which she held out for Hope to see. "This is me and my girlfriend, Blue. My lover," she said pointing.

Hope took the photo carefully in her hands and looked.

Charity pointed to herself. "Charity." She pointed to Hope. "Hope." Then she pointed to the photo. "Blue."

"Blueh," Hope repeated.

"She is my lover," Chastity said. "My lover."

"Luh fer?" Hope repeated. She spoke at length about something and Charity sat and smiled, nodding. Then Hope held up a finger and waved her hand in a circular motion.

"No," Charity said. "She's not around. She's gone. She's gone right now."

Hope handed the photo back to Charity. She placed a hand on Charity's shoulder for a moment and then walked to a chair and sat with a rattle of chains.

<>--+-

The next morning Charity received an email from Detective Tumalo.

"My office was broken into and ransacked overnight. Whoever did it seemed to have succeeded in bypassing all the security measures in the office. They did leave a note, a photo of it is attached. Do you have a lawyer yet? Once you do, have them call me as soon as possible."

The attached message was typed out on a white piece of paper:

A tEnder SONg of loVe fOr My deAR chAritY

HAmmer a SpiKe iNtO the stoNe

Of THe drEaRy dark Dungeon WhErE yOu sHAll Be thrOwN

raCk crAcK waRtEnberG WhEEl TInE

Ill SUtuRe yOur mOUTh aNd yoUr SCrEams wILl be mIne