Keys for My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh well, it's about your brother. So he might mind. I'll just save it for later."

He backed up, clearly regretting that he'd ever come down at all.

"It's not about Theo's chastity is it? I hope Theo would feel comfortable talking to his keyholder if he has any problems. It wouldn't be very appropriate for him to send someone else to talk on his behalf you know."

"Oh well, I guess it might be related. Like I said though, we can just drop it for later." He turned to go but I wasn't going to suffer any interference.

"Wait, Daddy - turn around."

I didn't often boss my stepdad around, but he was still pretty primed for obedience and stopped in his tracks.

"While we're talking about chastity, I wonder if you've noticed anything different the last couple of weeks?"

Bethany smirked because she knew where this was going.

"Umm, no, nothing different."

"That's weird. You should have. I'm sure mom told you when she gave me Theo's key that she also gave me your spare. And access to your app. It's so much fancier than Theo's. I saw your cage has a built-in vibrator. Mom had it set to five random bursts a day, I guess as a little treat. But I've been adding a few extra here and there. See?"

And I turned the vibrator in his pants on using my phone. He jolted at first, and then pulled himself together, but I kept it running.

"Oh good. So it does work?" I smiled.

He couldn't manage a reply.

"I think it's a great way to reward you for good behavior. But also I guess to remind you about who's in charge. Bethany could you hold this for me?"

I passed her the phone and left her in control of the ongoing vibrations. Then I stood and walked towards my stepfather.

"Girls, please turn that off." My stepdad asked.

"Oh, Daddy, are you sure you want it off already?" I cooed in his ear. "The app says you haven't had a release in 13 days. That's a long time for Mommy to deny you."

"Please, girls, please." He had started crouching a little and he was supporting himself on a nearby loveseat.

I reached out and held his one hand. Then I walked behind him and grabbed the other. His mind must have been mushier than Theo's because he allowed me to put him in a hold as if he was under arrest. Now he was facing Bethany head on while she began increasing the vibrations.

"Please what, Mr. Davidson?" Bethany asked. "Please turn it off, or please keep going?"

"Please. Please." He whimpered. "Please keep going."

I nodded at her and she cranked the vibrations all the way. I felt him shudder and then groan and then watched as the crotch of his pants turned dark while his limp, caged dick shot into his pants like a coiled-up supersoaker.

"Oh no Daddy." I released his arms. "You had better go show Mommy the mess you made. She's going to be so disappointed in you."

When he left the room Bethany and I at first laughed but the mood turned when I beelined towards her and began ripping her clothes off. It was nice that my fifth orgasm of the day was going to come from someone else's fingers.

***

A couple night's later Theo had his first release. Or rather, his first stretch. I let him out of the cage and watched his cock grow stiff in front of me.

What a tortured existence that poor appendage had been living. I reached out to soothe it like you might bring solace to an injured animal. Theo groaned. I grew bolder. And just like that my hand was wrapped around his cock. My stepbrother's cock.

I love manipulating men. Whispering things in their ear. Walking up a staircase in a short skirt with them trailing behind me. And then luring them somewhere private so that I can get my next fix. But that's like playing a video game on hard more. If you want to cheat, there is nothing more powerful than actually holding a man's penis. It's like a direct link to their brain, bypassing any control centers that might make them second guess my orders.

And so I held Theo's joystick, the control lever that would make him do whatever I wanted, and mused about what I should do with him.

I felt it pulse in my hand and let go.

Theo cried out in frustration.

"Please, Kat, there has to be another way. Can't you just give me the key like mom used to? This is driving me crazy. I'm... I'm having trouble not having dirty thoughts about you."

Bless his heart.

"Theo, are you kidding me? That's the whole reason I signed up to be your keyholder. I thought you'd have realized this by now. In a couple more weeks you are going to be nothing more than my mindless sex puppet."

Maybe I should have let him figure it out on his own. Judging by the horrified look on his face this was too much at once.

I continued, "I'm not even being figurative. I'm considering putting your cock on a leash and leading you around the house by your erection."

He swallowed hard and tried to come to terms with these new ideas. Maybe he felt some relief that I didn't think he was some sort of crazy pervert. Or perhaps he was finally at the point where the implication that he would be allowed more time out of his cage actually made the prospect of this appealing.

He nodded.

"Good." I said. "I'm glad we're on the same page. But for now Theo, if you want any more satisfaction you can get it yourself." And I made a little hoop with my fingers, indicating that he could pleasure himself if he wanted to.

I should mention that the couple of days leading up to this I had noticed that he wasn't just horny, he was hungry. He had begun ogling me without even trying to look away, like some sort of hypnotized creature. When he braided my hair in the mornings, I found him making excuses to let his hands linger on my shoulders. The graph on my app looked like a mountain range -- just one attempted erection after another, even when he left for work. One time when I walked past the study I saw him humping the arm chair in the exact same place where I had.

Anyway, I decided he had earned at least a brief reprieve which is why I was giving him this opportunity. He balked initially but when I insisted that he wasn't allowed to touch himself he finally conceded, and directed himself into my fingers like an unruly aircraft trying to enter an undersized hangar.

But enter he did and found that he liked it. I let him thrust ten or twelve times, enough that he started gasping and then I stopped him and told him to fetch some ice.

I hadn't seen him look so crushed since I sent him back to his bedroom without his clothes off that first night.

Meanwhile I was struggling to keep my own hormones in check. I wanted to do nothing more than order him to pleasure me, but I needed to have just a little more patience. So instead I pulled a dildo out from under my bed and made sure every single person in the household heard my screams.

***

The following day Theo came home with some Victorian lingerie for me. He must have snooped through my underwear drawer because the fit was perfect. Still, it felt like the gift was more for him than for me. Not that I wouldn't use it. I felt so sexy when I put it on. My puffy pink nipples stared at me from behind the sheer, floral fabric.

I had been on the verge of releasing Theo, but this actually changed my mind. He needed to realize that chastity is not about him earning his release. It's about his keyholder's gratification. My gratification.

And so the next evening, when Theo was returning from work late and mom and dad had recently set out on a date, I settled myself on the couch with a pair of VR glasses over my eyes, wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a long t-shirt.

The idea here was for Theo to find me asleep, having clearly just masturbated to some VR porn. It was something I had actually done once before. I found a thrill orgasming in our living room where anyone could walk in and I wouldn't notice because the glasses blocked out the room and my headphones blocked out footsteps. As far as I knew nobody had noticed the first day I had done it, but hopefully things would play out differently today.

And so at the time when I expected Theo to be on his way, I reclined on the couch with my one hand in my panties and the other pushing my t-shirt up like I had been groping my own breast before I passed out.

On the stand next to the couch I had left my phone out with the screen unlocked, set to an article I had presumably been reading: "How to keep your toy in a state of constant arousal."

As a quick aside I should note that while the older generation of keyholders like to refer to their men as their "charges", younger women have opted for a less formal tone. The change is not accidental. Where women before saw men as unruly criminals needing to be governed through chastity, the younger generation has grown up without any fear of men at all. They're viewed more as playthings.

What I wanted to convey by leaving this out was the futility of resisting. Boys are discouraged from speaking to one another about sex, and actively policed from doing it online, whereas I can rely on the experiences of millions of other women who have spent years hacking the brains of unsuspecting men.

Anyway, the best feature of my pretend setup was that I had taken my earrings out and placed them beside the phone. Leaving his key for the taking. It lay as innocently inside the silver hoop as the bait in a bear trap.

As I waited the excitement of lying there, partially exposed, began to mount. I tried to keep my hand still with one finger poised just at the entrance to my slit but found that even without touching myself there was already a slow flow of juice running past my finger.

I have always been... well-lubricated. Honestly, that might be an understatement. Which is fine. It would help set the scene if Theo found me with a damp patch on my panties, but I felt a little bad that the fabric of the couch was also becoming a swamp.

Oh well. I was committed.

Finally the door opened.

There was no conversation, so hopefully not mom or dad.

I waited, trying to control my breathing. Slow and deep. Like you're sleeping.

My headphones were placed partially in my ear, but nothing was playing. I could hear the footsteps.

Hopefully it was Theo. If somebody had broken into our home I was about to act out a very different fantasy.

The footsteps stopped behind the couch. There was a long pause. Then the footsteps drew closer.

Whoever it was now stood right in front of me. Taking in my sordid body slumped on the couch. Nothing happened for at least a minute. Maybe ten. All I know is that I felt goosebumps rise on my skin and my pussy puckered and oozed with anticipation.

In the utter silence I heard the earrings lifted off the table. Then the gentle clink of the keys unlocking their cage.

I waited a few seconds and then opened my eyes and pulled the glasses off my face.

Theo looked down at me, his pants around his ankles, one hand holding his chastity device with the keys still in it, the other wrapped around his growing genitals.

"Theo? What are you doing?" I tried to give my best 'disappointed, not angry' voice.

Theo looked sad. And horrified. Like he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry. I saw you sleeping. And you looked so fucking sexy. I couldn't stop myself," he stammered.

I sat up on the couch.

"Theo, you are better than this. And if you're not then you will learn to be. Give that back to me right now."

He handed over the chastity device which I set on the couch beside me.

"Clothes off. On your knees."

He sensed impending rage and did what he was told.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. You... you want me to be your puppet. I'll do it. I'll go down on you even though you're my stepsister."

"Oh no, Theo. Licking my pussy is a privilege. And you haven't come close to earning it. No, you are gonna kneel there and I am going to please myself. It's time you learned that there is no sexual satisfaction for you now. The only pleasure you will get is from pleasing me."

I grabbed his head by his curly hair and pulled him closer so that he was between my legs. I'm sure he could smell me from there. And then I slid my fingers under my panties, and deep, deep into my sopping wet hole.

This was not a moment for rushing.

I massaged my labia with my outer fingers while I plunged my ring and middle finger into myself. Then I pulled them out and wiped my fingers on Theo's face. He didn't move. My sex puppet was a sex statue, gaping at what I was doing to myself under my panties.

I'd have removed my underwear but I didn't think he deserved it. I've seen enough pussy to know that mine is gorgeous. Plump and blushing pink, elegant as an evening gown.

He didn't know what to do with his hands so I told him to put them behind his back. Like father like son.

When I started getting closer I'd let off and squeeze my breasts through the t-shirt or smear more cream from my fingers on his cheek.

Eventually I was tempted to tell him to finish me, but then what would the point of this have been?

So instead, on the third round of bringing myself to the edge, I decided I was ready.

Now I told you before that I have no problems with dryness. And that extends to my finish. I don't always squirt, but I can if I want to, and decided this time that I wanted to.

So even as my legs began trembling and my upper body convulsed in climax, I kept my eyes open to enjoy watching Theo's expression as my panties became saturated and then allowed a gush of liquid out and onto his face.

I closed my eyes and calmed my breathing. When I gathered myself up I casually stated that he was to clean up the mess on our couch and living-room floor. When he was finished, I watched him ice himself down and clamp his lock back in place.

All according to the script.

***

But to be honest, by the end of the week I was feeling bad for Theo. I couldn't unlock him after what he'd done, even if it had been a clear case of entrapment on my part. But at the same time, he was clearly desperate.

I was in my room wearing only a bra and panties, which at this point was my normal attire for around the house (my stepdad was now avoiding me like I was a gothic banshee). He came to my room naked and knelt down (meaning he wanted to talk about his chastity) and told me that his blue balls were unbearable.

You might think that this was just him manipulating me into a release, but you've got to remember that men have had limited sex education and severely curtailed access to the internet for the last ten or so years.

Knowledge is power and we have decided we want our generation of men to be weak. Sure, every man knows ten different ways to perform oral sex, but most guys under 30 couldn't tell their prostate apart from their kidneys.

So Theo was telling me about his blue balls because he was honestly seeking help for a problem he couldn't solve on his own.

"Take a cold shower. You'll be fine." I said.

I noticed that he didn't get up to leave, so waited for him to speak.

"Thank you. I will. But before I go, I was wondering, would you like... I mean... could I please, please lick your pussy. Even just for a moment? All night long my cock aches in its cage and I dream of tasting you."

There. He was learning how to beg.

As he spoke, I noticed precum dangling from the tip of his cage all the way past his knees. It was just about to touch the floor.

Adorable.

"You haven't quite earned that yet. But tomorrow night I have a surprise that I think you'll enjoy. You're going to have to sleep out in the old tree fort though. And bring your phone. I'll call you when I want you."

So the following night I had Bethany over. I had primed her all week with the promise of some kinky shit.

When I greeted her I was wearing pale make-up, my tits were spilling out the top of my corset, and I had a brass-colored strap-on. Basically I was going for a steampunk sex-robot look.

I started by blindfolding Bethany and then defrocking the helpless maiden.

God I love her tits. She has this innocent face, blue eyes with unfairly long lashes and blonde ropey hair. She's got cute legs and a cute little ass, sort of a waif look to her but with these large, aggressively perky breasts. The kind that give guys stiff necks from staring too far over their shoulder when they pass by. Torpedo tits.

I think the engineer that first drafted up baby bottles based the design on her nipple.

And if you're a sex maniac like me there is nothing more appealing than the contrast between those vulgar teets and that sweet face begging to be corrupted.

So there she was, on display, all to myself. But not really to myself, because Theo was in the treehouse which looks directly into the glass door that leads from my bedroom onto the balcony.

And placed next to that door was my phone, on silent so no volume came out, but speaker mode so that everything in the room could be heard on the other end. Theo was on the other end.

I won't bore you with the details of how I kissed and nuzzled her till she was ready for the hard stuff. Because really this is Theo's story, and he didn't get to see much of that.

But when she was ready, I tied her hands together with silk and paraded her right up to the glass doorway.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

"I'm putting you on exhibit." I answered. Then I used my feet to spread her legs apart and I lifted her hands by the silk and tied them loosely to the curtain rod above.

"Oh fuck, you're so dirty Kat."

"Me dirty? You're the one showing off that smooth wet pussy to the whole neighborhood. I think I can see Mrs. Lopez watching right now you know."

At this point I was teasing the entrance to her pussy with my strap-on.

"Stop that, you cannot."

"Yeah, I think she's holding up her phone recording this. She's probably going to take it back to Mr. Lopez and let him watch you getting fucked for his release day."

"Oh my god, stop tormenting me."

"You mean stop this?" And I slowly parted her lips with the dildo, pushing her forward into the glass as I did.

Her breasts pressed right up against the doorway. I wish I could have seen them from the other side. I imagine they'd have looked like a 2-dimensional teenage boys' drawing of boobs. Just two big circles with smaller pink circles in the middle. I would have gotten to see them too if Theo had picked up on my hint to record a video from his phone but like I said, our Theo only thinks with one of his heads.

I touched the door with one hand as I started a slow rhythm with the dildo. The glass was cold. Must have been titillating for Bethany.

As I started to plow her a bit more vigorously I began having a serious case of penis envy. Wouldn't it be great to not just deliver these achingly beautiful sensations to the depths of Bethany's pussy, but to feel the warmth and wetness of every inch of her at the same time? Of course, if I had a cock of my own, it would have been locked in a cage, so the point is moot.

"Please, please Kat, I'm ready. Please play with my clit." Bethany whimpered with her cheek flush against the glass.

I had been intentionally avoiding her clit for this very reason.

"Oh, don't you want to be teased a bit longer? I was thinking of tying you to the headboard and letting you go to sleep unsatisfied. I could get myself off humping your thighs. Hell, if you're tied up, I could even use your face. And then leave you untouched all night long. Just like a boy."

"Oh God no, Kat, that's not fair. Please just give it to me now."

"You don't want to even know what it feels like to be denied?" I let my fingers grace her thighs and then move in towards her clitoris, circling it slowly.

"Please just touch me Kat, please."

I gently pinched the skin on either side of her nub, using it to massage her indirectly.

"I'm not going to touch you there until you tell me the worst thing you've done to your brothers. You tease them, don't you?"