Keys for My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally Bethany might be a little hesitant to share. I knew she was what we call "hands-on" with her brothers which was honestly pretty popular but not widely acknowledged.

"Fuck, okay. One time I promised to release Phil after a month on lockdown. I tied him to the bed and played with his cock until it was dripping. Oh fuck I'm already so close, please Kat."

"You said you can't cum by just penetration right? You better keep going."

"Okay, so then I hung one of my vibrators from the light fixture over the bed. I told him he could use the vibrator to get off if he wanted, but he had to thrust his hips in the air to even make contact with it. I left him overnight and in the morning he was still awake and hard and his bed sheets were drenched in sweat."

"And then you finally let him cum?"

"No. I was so turned on. I made him eat me out. It was the only time I've ever done that with him. When I finished, I felt so guilty I couldn't bear to look at him - I put him back in his cage."

"Jesus, you little she-devil. Why should I let you cum when you treat your brothers like that?"

"Because," her voice was a whimper-whisper, "because I'm a woman and he's just my toy."

I don't know what Theo thought about that answer as he listened from the treehouse with his dick in a cage, but I loved it.

"Good girl. You can cum now."

Theo wouldn't have needed the phone connection to hear her screaming when I relented and finally touched her. I can tell you that much.

***

The next evening I took Theo into my room and tied him to the bed. I was wearing the sheer floral lingerie he had given me.

He looked half terrified, like maybe I was about to tease him all night with a vibrator and then put him back in his cage.

But I explained to him how trusting me fully as his keyholder was for his own good. How I could arrange little things for him like watching me fuck Bethany from outside the house. I think that's when he fully got it. Life can be better with a woman in control.

I did let him out then and toyed with him for a bit. Not in a way that was likely to get him off. More in the way of someone who had denied themselves a gift for 6 weeks and wanted to savour playing with it.

Then I finally gave him a taste of my pussy.

I took off my panties and sat on his face. After so long it was glorious.

He knew what he was doing, which is partly due to the classes, but I'm sure he also benefited from the training Lizzie had given him every day of the week that he wasn't in his cage.

I loved to pause and look down at his wet, red cheeks and chin. Then allow him to keep going. Every so often I would watch the muscles in his jaw and neck move as he swallowed more of the nectar that was flowing out of me and into him.

When I got more into it and started thrashing around on the bed, I could tell he struggled to keep his tongue in place, but he did his best. As he looked up at me, I removed the see-through lingerie top and allowed him to see my breasts before I palmed them for my own enjoyment.

He had actually moaned quite a bit already, but when I did that his grunting seemed almost uncontrollable and I was a little irritated with him because he stopped licking me. Then I felt a warm wetness on my back and looking over my shoulder I saw his hard cock, completely untouched, spraying cum in a white strafing pattern all over his abs and chest.

He had just had a hands-free orgasm from eating my pussy.

Fuck.

I was so turned on by this that I thought about smearing his jizz on myself and making him eat it off me but to be honest he went right back to licking me so quickly that I barely lasted a few seconds before I was shaking and wailing myself.

***

Since that point we've entered into a much more consistent routine.

Theo sets my breakfast tray by my bedside and then licks me awake each morning. He handwashes my underwear (which is super helpful because I go through a lot of panties) and hangs them to dry and then helps me dress before school. In the evenings he'll often use a vibrator to get me off. Of course sometimes we mix things up. Yesterday I put a suction dildo on the shower wall, and he did his best not to drown while licking me as I slammed my ass against the ceramic tiles.

Since we found out that Theo has a pretty short fuse when he's sufficiently stimulated, I've never bothered trying any sort of planned releases. I'll tease his cock when I feel like it (which is quite a lot) and then at some random point in the course of the month his balls will get too full and he'll have an unplanned explosion when going down on me.

I must admit this has been the source of endless delight for me. I can normally sense when it is coming and will sometimes goad him on towards it.

"Hmm, you're so much better with your tongue after a full week stuck in your cage. I wonder what would happen if I just never let you out?"

Or

"Fuck Theo, I just realized it would be such a bad time for you to cum since I put you in my mom's panties. If you spurt now I'll have to march you right into her room and make you explain what happened."

And so on.

Sometimes it only comes out in a little dribble and he makes such sad noises but often I'll get the whole fireworks show.

I've gotta say that things are pretty good.

So why tell you all this?

Since you're marrying him in a few days, I wanted you to know a little bit about what makes him tick. I also wanted you to know all of the work that's gone into his training. How hard it would be to bring him back to where he is if he had a lapse.

Even now I can see the way he's been looking at me like, "Please don't tell my fiancée this, I'm so close to getting my freedom." But at the same time the app on my phone says that he's swollen inside his cage and dripping like a leaky water balloon. He wants to be owned.

Of course you can take these keys and unlock him as often as you like. Do things the way you're used to. He's still in a country with locking laws, so he can't be completely free all day, but you could fuck him the old-fashioned way every night if you wanted to.

Or you could try things our way. On your wedding night, handcuff him before you unlock his cage. Ride his face to an orgasm and tell him in your sternest voice that his cock will never feel the inside of a woman's pussy for the rest of his life. Then sit back and watch as he squirms and whines and shoots load after load all over himself without the faintest touch.

You might enjoy it more than you think.

Note from the author: Thanks for reading! Constructive feedback and story ideas always welcome below!