Kiara Likes Her Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
A virgin no more - Kiara loses her virginity to her Daddy.
5.4k words
4.48
27.5k
45

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
280 Followers

Many thanks to todger65 for editing. I think this will be the final chapter.

----------------------------

Philip sighed, his heartbeat finally settling down. He liked how much younger Kiara made him feel. He couldn't remember feeling this excited ever before. Not even his honeymoon came close. After having had multiple orgasms, his cock still wanted more of that sweet girl it'd met for the first time. That girl was his daughter, though. His cock didn't understand why he couldn't be with this girl in an intimate way. But his brain did.

He had to choose between the two. Was he going to be a responsible father and lie, telling her how sorry he was about it all? Or was he going to be the brainless father that kept having sex with his daughter?

Kiara shouldn't know that Daddy has a big dick. Or how much Daddy would shoot once he came. Or how low his heavy balls hung down in his ballsack. And he, her father, the one man in her life she'd always be safe around, him of all men, should not know how proudly her perky breasts stood up without the support of a bra, no enemy to gravity yet, unlike his wife's. He shouldn't ever have known the color of her areola was a bright pink. Or what it felt like to have her nipples enveloped in his mouth. And that pussy, with that inviting hole winking at him, wet and so impossibly tight, not stretched out by any cock yet, only used to Kiara's own slender fingers. Kiara, his baby girl... only touched by him, yet.

How unaccountably hot was it to have sex with a young girl, when you were in your forties? But then, to be naked together with your own little girl, she willingly throwing herself at you? Even if it was only oral now and then, he would die a happy man, having done what only a few men on earth achieved, and experienced. But to go beyond that, and to... fuck her, yes fuck her, that'd be a dream come true, surreal, unimaginable, even. The last time he took a woman's virginity was his wife's, and that was ages ago. To take his daughter's, would create a special bond between them; no girl was going to forget the man that penetrated her for the first time.

He wasn't sure if she'd let him, and if so, if he could do it. His wife; the woman he'd been living with for more than twenty years. Their 25th Year Anniversary coming up, him already having made preparations. Thinking of what gift to give her--well, what was in front of him was the best gift she had ever given him.

Philip felt his guilt disappear with his daughter's radiant smile on him.

He'd never cheated on his wife, never even looked at other women. Why would this count as cheating, when he was just spending time with his daughter? They went to the beach together all the time, she had even once washed his hair when he'd injured both his hands. Perhaps all those moments had led up to this, without either of them even noticing. Maybe, back then, his daughter was already in love with him. He felt flattered by that thought.

Another thing to ponder, was this love? Or were they friends-with-benefits now? A hot, young and cute live-in girl, as his personal fuckbuddy. That young cunt, making her body horny non-stop for him. A pussy he helped create. He took a long look at his possessed prize.

Kiara had not sat in front of her mirror for long, that day. He had seen her face countless times, but in his mind she was more beautiful now than ever. No eyeliner or brush in her hand, but her father's dick that had painted her. He wondered if she would really wear his semen for him all day.

"Daddy, uhm, what do you think?" she asked. The look on her face was sultry, but also a little shy.

"About what, Princess?"

"I can't risk wearing it, what if Mom sees me?"

Philip shrugged uninterested, smiling at her discomfort. "What do you suggest? It's your cum now," he smiled. "Lemme take a pic..." he mumbled, raising himself from the chair.

Kiara's eyes stared at his cock, hanging limply, his heavy balls looking just as full as before. "No!" she yelled in panic. Her father stood in front of her and laughed at his empty threat.

She scooped up a drop and moaningly tasted her finger. If she ever wanted a taste of her Daddy, then this was it.

"It's colder now, isn't it?" he asked, very interested this time.

"Uhm, no, it's still warm enough." she smiled.

"Did you know there's an enormous amount of vitamins in cum?" he asked, his face sternly looking at Kiara's bright, blue eyes.

"Really?" she giggled, obviously enjoying her Daddy's attention.

He smirked. "Yeah, no kidding, it's one of those things that has multiple purposes. Supposedly very healthy for your skin as well. But it'd be so expensive, so I guess there's no market for it."

"You're making that up!" Kiara grinned, then curiously studying his face to see if he was serious, or not.

"Remember when your Mom had those skin problems, on her face and neck?"

"Uh-huh. She told me that was from sun allergies."

"Well, whatever it was, I once accidentally came on her skin that burned and itched like crazy, but that sticky cum soothed her skin. She said she noticed it immediately. So when you stayed at Lucy's place the other night, I shot my cum all over her, and she used it as if it was sunscreen. Long story short, the red rash was gone, baby."

Kiara giggled manically, looking back and forth between her father's face and cock. "No way."

"I wouldn't lie to you, baby girl.'' he chuckled a little under his breath.

She shook her head, smiling. She didn't think he was being honest with her. He was trying to fool her, but maybe it could be fun to play along. She walked to the large, gold framed mirror, looking at the facial her Daddy had given her, just a few minutes ago. It was a pretty lewd sight, especially when her father came to stand behind her, still naked, his cock pointing up.

He pressed his erection against her back, sliding a finger down her face. "Do you want to lick it all up?" he asked, his voice now hoarse with excitement, from being so close to her proximity. He slipped his finger into her lips. She suckled on it, swallowing his drop of semen. "Or do you want to rub it into your skin, and let your body absorb it, adopting it into your bloodline? Let Daddy be a part of your body, too?"

Kiara smiled mischievously at her father's words in the mirror. "Would I still be your baby girl?"

He nodded. ''Even more..." he whispered into her ear. His cock, stiff, made him very horny for that nude girl, so close to his presence. "My body will sense it." he encouraged her. His fingers squeezed her firm ass meat. Philip wanted a good view and stepped back, weighing her cheeks in his palms. ''So sexy...'' he growled lustfully.

He didn't miss a beat when his daughter rubbed his semen into her face, without doubt or shame. "Go on," he encouraged her impatiently. "All of it sweetheart."

"I'll always smell you on me Daddy." she moaned, feeling her Daddy's greedy hands playing with her plump flesh. Her father became a little more handsy with her, kneading her cheeks in his large hands. He grabbed her round ass, only to let it escape his fingers, and then grasp it all over again. He let them bounce up and down in his palms. In his mind, he saw her soft, plump cheeks bouncing up and down on his hard flesh.

Spreading her cheeks, he saw her asshole, puckered so tight he had to suppress a moan just by looking at it. "Have you ever played with your butt Kiara?" he murmured, his voice thick with lust for her.

"Uhm, I've touched it once." she admitted tentatively.

"Let me touch it once, so we're even." He pressed the entire length of his large middle finger into her pink hole, with one swift motion. "Hmm, barely fits my finger."

"Daddyyy!" Kiara screamed at her father. "That feels weird, you know..." She looked up at him in the mirror, his cum still slightly visible, after having rubbed it in.

He let his finger slip out of her hole and stuffed it into her mouth. "Lick it clean." She didn't flinch, feeling her pussy getting wet at obeying him. "That's it, sweetie, you really like sucking, yes?"

"Hmm," she moaned naughtily, answering him by sucking the coarse finger as if she was giving him a blowjob. "Can I suck my Daddy's cock, now?" she panted, seducing her father by pushing her ass back at his naked erection.

"Is that what you want?" he asked. She nodded. He was shocked at her willingness, conveying all the possibilities it opened.

"I know of another hole that'll be a nice fit." he murmured lowly, keeping his eyes fixed on the mirror, wanting to see the reaction in her innocent eyes, to his bold statement.

Kiara turned around, her father's hard rod bumping against her stomach. "What hole, Daddy?" She saw the hungry look in her father's eyes. Without thought those eyes went directly to that smooth shaved place between her legs.

"Is this what you want Daddy?" she asked, her palm rubbing over her pussy. "Is this all you can think about, your daughter's pussy?" she continued asking, her palm getting wet with her juices. "I'm so horny for you Daddy." She held out her hand, her fingertips touching his nose.

He, in turn, took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of her juices into his nostrils. "You make Daddy really horny now Princess," he murmured. His dick hardened at the prospect of what that smell could lead to. "Why are you so horny Kiara, seen a cute boy?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

Philip wanted to hear his daughter say it. Hear her say--'fuck me, Daddy!' He wasn't going to unless she begged him.

"Boys don't have a cock that big," she smiled admiringly. "Let me suck it."

"Maybe later." he croaked, his mouth suddenly dry from her smell and his rapid breathing.

She lifted his finger up from her ass and sucked it into her mouth. She then grabbed her father's palm and placed it on top of her bald pussy. "Let's do something different then. Let's fuck."

That's all it took. Those few words were fuel to the fire within him. After all, why not, why should it not be him? He was her Daddy, giving him the only right.

"You won't be a virgin anymore after Daddy's done with you." he threatened her with a smile. He lifted her up by her ass, her face buried into his neckline.

When Kiara was carried away in his arms, she was surprised to see it was already lunchtime. But with her belly full of sperm, she wasn't hungry. It was as if sex with her father had put her other bodily functions on pause. Like a good girl, her pussy came first before the rest. Cuddling and licking each other had been fun, but she wanted all of him. She wanted her Daddy to take her virginity by putting his dick into her.

Philip's cock stood so far up, it touched his little girl's hole. "You're already opening up for Daddy." he whispered softly into her ear.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned loudly. "Where are you taking me?"

"The couch." he said brusquely.

Her ass rested on the soft pillows, while her father leaned over her, on the couch. He was slightly nervous, pondering how to handle this.

"I'm going to put it in. Tell me if I'm going too fast, yeah?"

Kiara nodded shyly, shaking all over her body as the cushions beneath her were pressed down by his weight. The sight of her father leaning over her, tugging on his hard cock, pushing it against her pussy's opening simultaneously, made her quiver.

"You're already so wet..." she heard her father moan appreciatively.

"I'm ready Daddy." she whispered.

"You'd better be," he growled. "You've flirted with Daddy, made Daddy cum in his pants, made him cum all over your pretty face. You've sucked him, too, haven't you, sweetie? But now, it's time to get fucked by him, my little girl."

"Yesss.'' she sighed after hearing this, spreading her legs for her father. Apparently, not wide enough for him, because as she looked down, she saw him push her legs wide open until it hurt.

"Look at me." Philip whispered lovingly, trying to soothe her nerves with his voice.

As the kind of danger that cannot be avoided any longer, she stared down, past her breasts and her father's belly, at his penis at full mast. So close to her unspoiled vagina.

"Look at me." he whispered affectionately. His voice so well known to her, her gaze naturally drew back up to him.

"Here we go, sweetie, you and Daddy, together!"

The cockhead nudged at her wet hole, gaping wide, inviting in the cock that had made her. Then he pushed in, and even though Kiara had thought she'd been wide open, the feeling of her vagina getting stuffed by a cock for the first time, her inner labia parting to let the hard flesh of her Daddy in, let her shriek a little too loudly, for Philip's comfort.

His cock pushed deeper without stalling. Philip grunted when he felt her chasm clasping down on his cock. He paused, halfway inside her, staring inside his daughter's eyes. He saw no sign of discomfort. Kiara felt his heavy body resting on top of hers, his hand still pushing her leg open wide. His eyes were loving, but also full of lust, so very horny for her. He'd always been such a loving father, and now he was showing her his love as a suitor.

"I love you, Daddy," she sighed. She'd said it a million times before, but she hoped he would understand the different meaning behind the words, this time. "I love you... so... much..." she moaned in a sexy, little voice. Her hands grabbed the firm flesh of his ass cheeks and pulled him into her.

Philip could have resisted, but he gladly indulged and sank his cock deep into her slit. He grunted hard, his balls resting onto his baby girl now, his cock buried deep into her. "I love you, too, so very much." he grunted. It was all he could say, his mind numbed, all his thoughts focused only on the feeling of how tight she was.

"You fit me so well Philip!" she whispered seductively. She wanted to let him know she was enjoying this as much as him.

It was the first time in her life she'd called him by his name, but there couldn't be a more suitable time than this. "You're a sweet girl Kiara." he grinned at her. He lifted up his ass, and sank his cock back into her, slowly. Studying her baby-blue eyes, he only saw pleasure.

"Do me like you do Mom." Kiara panted.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You wanna fuck with Daddy?"

Her lips smashed into his, bruising them, and then her tongue fiercely attacked his. The force of which surprised him greatly, her tongue molesting his. She was so horny for her own father, a nymph in the making. Air snorted from his nose as he tried to keep up with her wildly dancing tongue. It was clear to him he was shagging with a horny, young thing. He then lifted himself up and down repeatedly, fucking his alluring teenage daughter with the whole length of his shaft.

Her teeth bit into his upper lip, and with a yelp Philip let go of her. However, the amused look on her face pleased him tremendously. His palms grabbed her thick thigh meat, as he lifted his head up and looked down at her, while he pounded her, a mischievous expression on his face. It was met by her flirtatious smile, not even minding getting banged hard by her father.

He was glad they were in this position, making it possible to see her face. "Am I not hurting you?" he asked, interrupted between every word he spoke by Kiara's gasps. He pounded her so roughly then, her round bubble butt disappeared completely into the soft cushions.

"Yes. But it's a good hurt." she panted.

"Yeah? You like it. darling?"

"I do." she gasped when his next thrust hit her.

He took his cock out, jerking it hard, pushing his thick cockhead against her exposed clit. Using her cunt juice and his pre-cum as lube, he rubbed it up and down. The view of her squirming below him was enough to make him cum. He stopped and replaced his cock with his finger.

"I almost came, baby," he smiled, planting a kiss on her lips. "Love you..."

Came? Baby? Kiara's mind suddenly protested wildly against the sex she was having.

She gasped for air when he pushed his cock inside her again, in one go. His fingers playing with her sensitive nub, combined with his cock hitting spots she'd never hit when she played with herself, pushed her worries back into her head. She didn't want to deny herself this pleasure, nor her father.

But when he started panting heavily, humping her in uncontrolled thrusts, she panicked. She saw herself pushing a stroller, nearly home, walking up to the same house she was now living in, a young child inside, with her Daddy's hazelnut-brown eyes. Was this a vision, a premonition?

"Daddy, you have to pull out. Now!" she yelled.

"Nah. Why?" he breathed heavily, his face buried into her.

"I'm not on birth control." she cried in panic.

"Okay. I will, when I cum," he moaned. Then he felt her pussy clamping down onto him, gushing juices all over his throbbing, hard cock, dripping down onto the couch. "Look at your pussy, clasping down onto Daddy's cock!" he grunted in awe.

She clamped down onto him, lubricating his cock, the lewd noise ringing into his ear. He bottomed out, bumping against her cervix.

"I'm gonna cum." he gasped. He wanted to spurt his cum there, right at the opening to her womb.

His cock, numbing his mind was met by his daughter's hand slapping him harshly on his cheek. He pulled out with a cry, but knew he was too late, his balls already raised up high in his sack, pumping his seed out at a fast pace. His cock left her pussy with a loud, lewd noise. Philip's fist pumped his cock, spurting his warm, thick semen onto her stomach and young, perky breasts.

"Did you... did you cum inside me?" she asked, panicked even more by seeing his white jets of cum flying out of his pulsating cock.

"No." he lied. It was only a bit, surely she wouldn't get impregnated by one or two shots, already the first time she'd had sex. He kept jerking, shooting his cum over her rising belly, both of them panting heavily.

He let go of his cock and stuffed two fingers into her used hole. The wet noise coming from her was music to his ears. "Did you cum too, yeah?"

Kiara was thinking they had to be more careful, from then on. "Next time, you really have to use a condom...''

He beamed, hearing her speak about a next time. "How much time do we have left honey?"

"Enough." she smirked.

"I'd like to take you upstairs, to your room, and lay you on your bed."

"But... Mom is upstairs Daddy..."

"She's asleep, we'll be quiet." He knew he had to be. His wife finding her husband between their daughter's legs, that thought alone made him anxious with fear. But taking his daughter on her bed, in her bedroom, on the bed he had made, made him disregard the warning in his head.

Again, he walked past his bedroom, his wife behind the door, which was closed now, he noticed. He thought Kiara was about to say something. He muted her by kissing her. His finger pressed to his mouth, gesturing her to be quiet. She giggled, much to Philip's annoyance. "Quiet." he whispered.

When they reached her bedroom, she giggled into his ears. "Maybe Mom will go downstairs later and see our clothes laying around everywhere on the floor."

"Very funny." he murmured.

"Who would you choose if you had to, Me or Mom?"

"You, of course. You're my girlfriend now."

Kiara's eyes watered, kissing her father all over his face. Philip thought his words over. He had a wife and a daughter that was his girlfriend. And he fucked them both. He would go to bed at night, fuck his wife, and then when she was asleep, he'd go to the bedroom of his daughter, and fuck her, too. And then he'd go back to his wife again, sleep next to her, naked, their daughter's juice all over him. In the morning he'd feed his wife his morning wood, and if she didn't want it, there'd be his daughter waiting.

"Am I really your girlfriend Daddy?" she asked, a pleased look on her face. Her radiant eyes giving her such a pleased look on her face.

erialfor
erialfor
280 Followers
12