Kiara Likes Her Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he whispered, laying her on her back, on her twin bed. "There's not much room for two, is there?" he smirked.

"So, like, are you my boyfriend then Daddy?"

"Of course, sweetheart."

She'd done it. She had captured her father's heart. She gasped when Philip sucked one of her breasts, moaning lustfully while he did, breathing out hot air through his nose, onto her skin. Not many girls had such beautiful tits, and because he was her father, he was not even supposed to see them, let alone suck. But that didn't deter him one bit. He had raised her all his life, only to become his girl to fornicate with. To fuck his Daddy-cock into her body. It wasn't just lust either. He was in love with her.

The nipple was like a real woman's should be, rigid and large, perfect for her babies to suck on, later in life. But, meanwhile, it left plenty of room for his adult tongue to play with. Kiara's fingers grabbed his hair, stroking back and forth, gasping and panting. It was all so new to her but doing this with Daddy gave her the reassuring feeling it will all be okay. Her Daddy had always known what was best for her. If sucking on her tits like a baby was what he thought was best for her now, then she'd let him.

He let go, licking her skin, while his head moved lower. Kiara closed her eyes, knowing very well what he was after. She gave a loud yell when he spread her legs wide. Stepping off the bed, he jerked her to the end of the bed, leaving her legs dangling over the side of the bed, pressing his fingers into her pussy. Kiara gave a soft yell and giggle by being so easily manhandled by him.

He licked her inner lips and her opening, grinning up at her flushed face. His coarse fingers pressed in, hooking them, prodding her g-spot. Her bald, wet pussy, leaking juices all over his palm, satisfied him beyond anything. His tongue licked her clit.

"Where are those condoms I gave you for your boyfriend?"

Kiara smirked, pointing her index finger at her nightstand. He had given them to her for his own erection, he grinned to himself. What a lovely thought. She looked intently at Philip's hand, rolling the condom over his dick.

"Very thoughtful of you to let Daddy use a condom darling." he complimented his daughter.

Philip's cock surged at the prospect of being inside the little girl again. He couldn't fathom how sex with his wife had always been enough for him. He growled deeply as he pressed his dick against her pussy. The latex made it feel different, but his daughter's squeezing, tight pussy on his cockhead, quickly made him forget that.

"Want a good fuck with Daddy sweetheart?" he grinned, giving her a quick kiss on her mouth. They both looked down as he started to penetrate her. "You good, honey?"

She did not respond with words, but her gutturals were enough approval for him. He humped up and down, with hard, deep thrusts. After all, his daughter was no longer a virgin. He growled.

"Yes Daddy, fuck your baby hard," she panted over and over, happily receiving his thrusts. "You can cum inside me now, too." Even though they both tried to be quiet, the bed creaked loudly with the rhythm of their fucking. "Mom will hear." she whispered to him in worry.

Philip reluctantly got off her body. "Come baby," he beckoned her with his hand. He put Kiara on all fours, next to the bed. He noticed how she pushed her ass back, inviting him back into her. "Yes," he grunted, pushing in harshly. After a few more thrusts he banged hard into her from behind, gloating in her attempts at staying quiet. "That's it, nice and hard." he moaned.

Her body bouncing off of him with every hard thrust, her whimpering, her pussy clasping around his hard flesh, her wet juices flying around when he fed her his cock, sent him over the edge. He tried to keep up the hard fucking as his cock exploded. He felt her juices drip freely, sucking hard at his meat.

"Are you cumming too baby girl?" he panted, holding still now, enjoying the feeling of his pulsing cock, buried so deep inside her.

He pulled out. Kiara no longer supported by his greedy hands, fell down onto the floor, gasping, clutching at her pussy.

"We're going to start with the pill today. I'll give you Mom's," he said matter of factly.

He threw the condom into the trash bin, not caring to tie the knot.

"You're still leaking." Kiara crawled to him, slipping his satisfied cock into her mouth again. She sucked on it, swallowing his remaining seed. She let it out with an audible pop, smiling widely. He smiled back, never getting tired of that lovely view.

They both jumped up when they heard a door creaking down the hall.

"Kiara, are you okay?" Daisy called.

"Don't open the door for Mom!" Philip whispered, his mind working at full speed, trying to find a spot to hide.

Philip didn't like the broad smile Kiara still had on her face when she walked towards her closed door, leaning against it. "I'm okay Mom."

Philip's heart almost burst out of his chest when he heard his wife descending the stairs.

"Don't let her go downstairs." he whispered feverishly to Kiara.

"How am I supposed to stop Mom? I don't have any clothes on." she said nonchalantly.

"Kiara, they'll throw me in jail!"

The smile on her face disappeared after hearing that.

She quickly peeked her head out of the door. "Hey Mom? Don't go downstairs. Daddy, uhm, he's got something for you guy's upcoming anniversary."

"Oh okay," she heard her Mom react in a low, sleepy voice, clearly just out of bed. "Where's Dad anyway?"

"Downstairs, busy with, uhm, yeah, sorry Mom, I'm not allowed to tell."

Philip overheard their conversation, perplexed by how easily she could lie to her mother. But then, he heard her footsteps closing in and a knock on the door.

"Let me come in." Daisy demanded, fumbling with the doorknob, the door not opening, blocked by Kiara's weight.

Philip gestured with his hands to send her away, Kiara not knowing how.

"Uhm, I'm not decent, Mom." Philip smiled slightly at that. At least that wasn't a lie.

"All right. When you are, send Daddy to me." she said, and then they both heard her bedroom door slamming shut.

What if it's a trick? What if she tried to lure him out of her room? He was naked, and so was she.

"Honey, grab some clothes from my room." he asked Kiara.

"Wouldn't that be weird?" Kiara asked.

Philip gave a heavy sigh. "You have to go downstairs then and grab both of our clothes."

Kiara dressed, peeked her head out, and then walked past her parent's silent bedroom. She grabbed the hamper from the bathroom, just in case, and quickly made her way down and back up the stairs, with their clothes. Walking past her Mom's room a little faster.

Philip had never dressed faster in his life, urging her to go downstairs again. "We have to go downstairs together." he whispered quietly. Kiara giggled at their hardship.

Philip grabbed her hand, this time, the both of them walking past his bedroom. At the stairs he carried her in his arms, surprised by her lips kissing him. He walked downstairs, and then left her there while he loudly walked up the stairs again.

"Daisy?" he bellowed, seeing her door ajar. And then his empty bedroom. Perhaps she had intended to take a shower. But the shower door was left open.

"Baby?" he asked, feeling guilty calling her that. Walking towards his daughter's room, he saw his wife, sitting on his daughter's bed.

"What were you doing downstairs hun?" Daisy asked her husband of nearly twenty-five years.

"Ah, I was... well, it's a surprise." he chuckled nervously.

Daisy smiled, "Where is Kiara?"

"In the living room." he answered, the first answer that wasn't a lie. He hated lying, especially to his wife. How did men cheat and lie so easily to their spouses?

"What was she doing in her room?"

"Uh, how do you mean?" he asked, keeping up a poker face.

"Just now, before I woke up."

"Not sure... I was busy with uh, well you know..."

Daisy's eyes staring at his made him feel so uncomfortable. He stroked his hands through his hair, laughing softly. He walked in and sat beside his wife. On the bed he had just fucked his daughter in. And he feared she maybe knew.

"You've never been very bright Phil."

The words stung him like a knife. Philip felt his stomach turn. He stared ahead, not daring to look into his wife's eyes. Not now. He just couldn't.

"Look over there." she said, pointing at the see-through small trash bin. With fear, he saw his condom, the cum smeared over the wads of paper, and a few candy packagings.

"I heard it when I was in my bed. I couldn't sleep. First in the living room, and then in here, on this very bed."

"Ah... that's..." His throat suddenly felt dry.

"Can you not smell the sex in here Phil, really?"

"Oh, I don't know..." he croaked.

"The lies though, is what hurts."

He nodded in silence.

"It's awkward, but I guess she had to listen to us on many occasions."

He turned his head around, looking at her room as if it was the first time he'd seen it.

"They had sex in here, with me in my bedroom, and you downstairs. Wait, where were you earlier, like half an hour ago?"

"Ah, I was, uh..." Philip coughed. They? Who were 'they'?

"Yeah, like half an hour ago?" he asked.

"Yes."

"I think I must have been in the backyard."

"Don't you know what's going on Phil?"

"Hm?"

"She's having sex with that boy, Ralph."

"Right." he chuckled in relief. He wasn't very bright, indeed.

Daisy left, and by the sound of it the conversation downstairs wasn't going very peacefully. He could only hope Kiara hadn't slipped up and said anything about them.

"Daddy," Kiara whispered, panting from running up the stairs. "Mom thinks I had sex with Ralph. She saw the condom too." she giggled, pinching her father in his arm.

"Ah!" he yelled in mock pain, slapping her butt hard. "You didn't tell her about us, right?" he asked.

"No way," she laughed, hanging onto his neck, kissing him like a lover.

"She told me to apologize to you." she giggled, feeling up her father's crotch.

"Care--Aaahh," he gasped, feeling her fingers kneading his balls. "Careful, girl."

"I'll tell her you accepted my apology." she winked at him, and then disappeared.

The dinner that night was a silent event. Both Kiara and Philip exchanged glances with each other. She was wet and he knew it. His cock was hard. He still sat at the table after their plates were empty, counting down the hours until his wife would leave for work. They would have the entire night to themselves.

12