All Comments on 'Kicked Around'

by slatecar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKabout 6 years ago
Dude!

I really don't know how many stars to give you, or if any.

This was easily the most fucked up,strange stuff i have read. And i read it all, i really have no clue what i read..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why?

In the name of all that’s holy, why? Why in the ever loving hell do you write your stories like phuqing scripts for a damn play?!? The tense used in these stories is forty leagues beyond wrong! I couldn’t finish it because what I’d read so far made me want to slap the ish out of somebody, anybody!

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 6 years ago
Strange techno sex

I read the full story, it was different, some of the dream sequences were well weird, I did understand all the technical bits, wondering what that says about me... on page 24 you have jessica and lara mixed up, Erik is talking to Jessica but its lara replying at least twice in the conversation, or was that intended. I find that I don't pick up on spelling or grammer as my mind autocorrects. As for a bloke wanking 6-7 times nonstop, not something I think many men could manage, or maybe I'm not as sex mad as I thought I was. If anything for a story this long the sex scenes could have been a little longer and more detailed. Your writing did keep me to the end. The character with three names and the laptop and antenna was mentioned a few times, would seem like he was (packet) sniffing wifi & bluetooth, possibly the hacker, seemingly having picked up that Eriks devices had been fixed to remove day0 flaws, yet after a few mentions wasn't invoved in the story, red herring or loose strand?

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 2 years ago

Okay, I know I read a story, well I read something, and its left me deflated and confused rather than either horny or satisfied, there were some really good parts and then some just bizarre parts.. like a previous reader I have no idea what to rate this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous