All Comments on 'Kicked Out with My Daughter Ch. 03'

by captainilovetitsalot

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago
Great story.

You hit a home run with this one.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Love to see revenge!

I love it when a plan comes together. Will there be more to this story or is that the end? I for one, would love to see more of the revenge that Mike and Amanda heap on the B***h. Although I do think peeing in her mouth was a little over the top. Never got into that kind of thing.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Great story until the GOLDEN SHOWER

Took me from a 5 to a 2.

Fucking and humiliation was fine. No mentioned of Mom's boy friend.

Missing and swallowing pee was past crude and distasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A thought

Now as far as revenge goes, this was... not all that great. The toilet thing came across as crude and while it might have a place further along in the breaking of the bitch, it seemed abrupt and somewhat out of place this early on. I get that this is a fantasy but for me it just falls a bit flat. The breaking of the mother also came rather abruptly. It was over surprisingly quickly, like it was glossed over to get further into the story but there wasn't much more story. If she was such a harridan then it is likely she should have been harder to break. Just my two cents.

sluttinksluttinkover 6 years ago
Loved the humiliation piss

Loved the humiliation and turning the mom into a toilet. The ultimate humiliation, perfect for breaking a cuckquean's spirit and reminding her of her place. Please write more!!

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Any plans to maybe continue with this little tail?

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago
Well it was a great story

I thought all three parts here were great. Guess you pissed of a bunch of people when dad went ahead and pissed in his wife’s mouth, but really who’s not gonna do as his daughter asks. I say you can’t fall of a bike and not get back on and try it again. So try this story out again.

captainilovetitsalotcaptainilovetitsalotalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@RichardG

Hey thanks for all the positive comments on my story. Yes I am still writing smut, and I also am aware of the negative comments. I'm writing this stuff for fun and for myself. I'm focused on telling a story for myself so I am not trying to please anyone else. I get some people are turned off by the golden shower stuff but I still plan on writing more of it because it's the kind of stuff I love. Since I'm doing this for me I am not going to stop just because some people don't like it. Because I do this for fun I don't write often so that's why each part takes so long. Don't worry I will never stop writing I just don't do it often. I uploaded edits to the first two parts of Kicked out if you want to check those out. You can also check out my work on adult fanfiction where I uploaded a few stories that are not on this site that you might like. Have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i'm a little surprised

the daughter nor the husband even again mention when the wife told them that she was cheating on him. it's sort of a big deal.

maybe with her spirits broken, they didn't need to. yes, she could have lied and said it to hurt him, but we'll never know. it's one of those weird things left unsaid. it's the main reason i feel zero sympathy for her. and no one mentions it after half of chapter one. her being manipulative, controlling, jealous, and frigid are all pretty annoying. but add cheating on top of it, and i can really support what's happened to her sofar.

good story all the same.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 4 years ago
Sister in-law

Next on the List it would be awesome if he impregnated her as well leaving the wife to Nanny duties and Maid with Costume's

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

Up until the scenes at home I was ok with the story except for baby talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Fine until....

drinking piss. Gross. Not at all sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Scene with pissing was super hot! Please, keep continuing.

Sterling447Sterling447over 1 year ago

Good up until the piss part (I know some people like that, but it's not my thing)

Sean_FletcherSean_Fletcher9 months ago

No idea what "Dwaddy" is supposed to be but it killed any interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While I can't honestly say it turned me on, it was entertaining and satisfying to see that stuck-up cheating slut of a wife get utterly humiliated and degraded. I'm not saying the husband is much better since he was cheating on her before they got married (with her sister, of course, a classic cliché), but at least he was staying faithful during the marriage and wasn't being a complete asshole. I'm not gonna comment on the weird "dwaddy" shit; I'll just assume that's the author's kink or something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaptainilovetitsalot@captainilovetitsalot
213 Followers
If you want to continue to support my work follow my patreon https://www.patreon.com/ravendiamond. I love feedback and to hear from people.