All Comments on 'Kicker, Fran, and Molly'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

straight up bullshit crap this is not how a marrgaie is this is just a wimp/pimp and his whore

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I was enjoying this until they started swinging, 90% of swinging couples end up divorced. So the changes of this group of twits fucking up their marriages are white hot.

What a bunch of delusional fools.

Scores 2/5

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Are you really sure it's yours?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Polyamory is not for me but as long as they are all consenting have at it. Weird for the kids though. If the new batch of babies do not belong the right fathers, then it will go bad fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very difficult story to score. Well written certainly, not too sure about all of the content though.

The introduction of beefed up security at their home was nothing but a red herring, kept assuming hubby would review the tapes from when he was incapacitated but he didn’t.

I can’t quite get my head around the conclusion, that is everyone living in a commune type of environment, with seemingly free sex with all and sundry. Perhaps a step too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think maybe this fits the Group Sex category more. But interesting story.

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

I like the title evoking the children's show Kukla, Fran and Ollie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Major step backwards for this author.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well written but so stupid it made MAGA cult members feel like brainiacs of sorts.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Molly was a slut when he met her and now he is a slut as well. Having said that, I agree that anything consenting adults wish to do in their bedroom is of no concern to me. However, polygamy has a very poor success rate , as does open marriage, swapping and all the other stuff that ignores the basic tenants of a loving, committed relationship between two people.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Different... well-written, and the interpersonal relationships and dynamics were interesting though not all that realistic. Seriously? That many women and that many multiple partners and there was harmony? Okay, we'll call it escapist fiction! That works.

.

The curve ball was me, probably along with the rest of the readers, thought Molly paid Kicker $40K to whack Fran, especially since she had a very stiff pre-nuptial. However, there was no reason to pay her lover, because she'd end up with it all, anyway. So, yeah, that worked out well. And Harry is currently resting between the debris from the Henderson's kitchen renovation and the dumpster contents from the Piggly Wiggly out on State Highway 104! Never eff with the garbos!

.

5/5!!!

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
When the $40,000 went missing, and Fran stopped deposits and withdrew money...

...and Molly didn’t look further? It’s a huge gigantic “you don’t trust me” signal. Also, why would Kicker need large amounts of cash in several draws? If he needed money you usually write, single check or money transfer, for the full amount to the receiving party or to Kicker. Or, if you’re trying to evade the IRS, five $8000 checks/transfers. But certainly not cash. It seems very fishy.

Of course Fran was thinking Molly hired someone to “off” Fran. Even with Molly’s “Kicker needed the money”, he’d still be suspicious. But instead he just dropped the whole thing.

And the Baxter mystery is left hanging. Was Mona’s husband really in the trash business? It seemed as if Fran was joking, but maybe not? If we were told that for certain, then we’d have a firmer idea of what happened to Baxter. But as long as it seems Fran was joking about that...???

demanderdemanderover 2 years agoAuthor

There are no idiot Democrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odd story, and not a realistic ending.

Studies show 95% of marriages that do this sort of this end in divorce.

So really not having multiple breakups and divorces as the ending, was a fantasy ending to the story.

I mean she wants others, and he gets his wife at least 3 nights a week? Wow now that a lasting relationship.

Why not make the story a bit more real?

And didnt really speak much to why he was run down.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
What f'ed up story

No way these people will stay together also I wouldn't have had sex with knowing used up she was. Just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're right. There are no idiot Democrats. All Democrats are just stupid.

ibbunkibbunkover 2 years ago

Started out strong, but lost momentum and direction in the second half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eh... A mishmash of word salad.

As to Democrats they are beyond stupid, they're flat out evil. As bad as the Dem pols are its the morons that keep voting for them that are the worst. Hope Newsom gets recalled but not likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every single case I know of where a couple let another into the marriage bed ended in divorce. This is more fantasy than anything else.

Well written though.

RSKY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did any of these characters supposedly get through college? Not an interesting or thought provoking comment ever made by any of them. Truly rubbish. Your writing is good, your topics treatment sucks.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

BS cuck story...

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

5 pages of pure shit, gosh.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Ending surprised me. I was trying to read between the lines with Molly & Kicker; but was very pleased that nothing went beyond a point that nothing could have been repaired. Very glad friendship rolled over “the twat & dick”. Would have loved to read Bawter get caught; and find out the real reason he drove down Fran. Maybe another chapter in the future?!?! A very enjoyable read! I enjoyed it immensely. Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that went off the rails rather quickly. Four to Five stars became One Star.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Went

Went downhill from the start and finished as a. load of crap.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

You really twisted your story into a shit pretzel didn't you.

Started out okay, but went to shit after the first pov change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He married a slut and he was a wimp, no surprises here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I had skipped to end before reading about a 1000 words

What a waste

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quit

Read untill realized just kids and sex never growing up

argeelogargeelogalmost 2 years ago

I can't believe that so many readers didn't like this. I sure did. 5 stars and made my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writing was good, the story not so much. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG!!! Stopped reading & started skimming/ skipping trying to see if this story had any redeeming qualities. It didn't. At times got confused with the players in the story; perhaps because of the skimming, IDK. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Molly- vile cheating slut most likely disease-ridden.

Fran- Cuck, likely disease-ridden.

All other characters = vile, disease-ridden sluts or vile disease-ridden cucks.

Story - disease ridden trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is with this author. Strong characters with high morals that turn 180 degrees around half way through. This is getting so boooooooooooring its nauseous. I don't both finishing the story's as it just so tedious to read all the time.

Canuck5697Canuck5697over 1 year ago

Awesome story. great characters

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 1 year ago

He Knew It Was Dangerous When He Took the Job

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Just couldn't let these characters be as faithful adults? Good until the end.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

He knows Molly is pregnant by him how? She's spending 3-4 nights a week fucking 3 other guys.

Since he was committed to staying with Molly I get where he felt he had to open the marriage.

Still a lot of shady behavior on her part that he never addressed. Going for drinks with the guy from work, supposedly for Mona's benefit but, didn't tell Fran? Why?

Giving Kicker $40 grand, all checks made to cash, didn't tell him?

While he's in the hospital she gives Kicker a handjob and lets him & Susie have the master bedroom. Again, why?

He already had a home security system. Then the Army had him upgrade and add to it. If he could do all his banking on a laptop while in the hospital why didn't he check the home security system at the same time?

Ok story, not necessarily my cup of tea. Lots of holes left unresolved

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Just

Just rubbish.

vanyevanye10 months ago

Pretty decent, but I do agree with Miket0422 - why did he never check the security system? It feels like you planned to go the cheaters route, then changed your mind but didn't rewrite to address that .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like Nitpiks comment,plain rubbish,disappointed in your story.You set the story up then spent/wasted 2 1/2 chapters on their collage experenses when a couple of paragraphs would have got the background across instead of getting on with the story???mind you the story was not much either,just dragged on..1star..JZK...

katibkatib5 months ago

The author spent a lot of time on this rambling tale, but what was the point? Best part was learning that Baxter ended up in the trash.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This “story” is a long, meandering description of multiple sexual encounters with no discernible plot. Ho hum…

SeaChangerSeaChanger4 months ago

Well, I'm glad I'm not a part of that group. Strange how this author starts out with great writing, plot and character development and then trashes the whole thing ... like this story. No parents, kids, cousins, neighbors or co-workers, just a bunch of cheatrrs.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0354 months ago

Terrible, could have been so much more than a school boy fantasy.

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

Loved the plot, but it wasn’t written in a style I love to read, quite bullet point at times,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous