Kicker, Fran, and Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that we all showered, not one by one. We had wet sex.

We slept. In the morning, we were drinking coffee in the kitchen when Jeff came out of his room. He looked at us. He smiled.

"Been busy, Fran?" I smiled back at him. He started to laugh.

"Both of them? Both?"

Molly said, "Just because he's a nerd, doesn't mean he can't fuck."

Then she looked at me. "Actually, now that I think about it, I thought we were going to teach you a few things. But you seemed to know all about what to do. I think I've been misled. How about you SusieQ?"

"He never told me he was an innocent."

I said, "I never told anyone that. Well, maybe when I was trying to get into Molly's pants, I let her assume that. Sorry."

Molly was laughing now, "Apology accepted."

"I'll cook some eggs," I said. "I never told you, but I can cook, too."

Later on, Molly and I were sitting on a bench on campus, before going to class. She asked, "How did you get sexual experience? I'm curious."

"I was seduced when I was eighteen, by a widow who lived near me. She and I went at it for two years, until I left for college. She taught me everything she knew. She knew a lot."

"So you just had the one lover?"

"More, but she was the best, until now, I mean." Molly smiled at me.

"You know, I'm still partial to football guys. Maybe a tennis guy thrown in sometimes."

The year went on like that. I arranged to have regular tests for STD's, always negative. The season ended with a win in a minor bowl. The guys had big hopes for their final year. The semester ended. I visited my parents at home for two weeks, and I also saw Mrs. Brown, referenced above. Just twice. Over the year, Molly and I got to be really good buddies, apart from the sex. She began to explain her work to me, and I reciprocated. She was surprised when I, finally, was able to understand what she was doing. I was not so surprised that she caught up with me in math. She wasn't as interested in the programming (where, after all, I was making the bucks).

When I was home, I spoke to my old high school programming buddy. He was working on something, and going to community college. He and I produced a program that could add more depth to some of my games, using a random selection method. I told him we'd go 50/50 if I sold it. In the end, we both got some heavy cash. I traded the Jeep when I got back to school, got a new F150 four-wheel drive. It was a life-style choice, I knew. Medium sized guy, big truck. Molly didn't like it. She asked if I was going to wear a cowboy hat. I didn't understand. There were no horns on the truck.

Molly was back on campus when I came back, and the three guys were at summer practice elsewhere. We lived at my apartment. Of course, we slept together every night, with no third parties. We got really comfortable with each other. The sex was great for both of us. But the guys were coming back in late August. It was a subject that was a sore spot.

Two days before Guy Day, I asked Molly, "What will happen when they come back? Will we just go back to the way it was?" I had a catch in my voice, completely unintended.

"Fran, I....I have thought about it. For the last two years I have had these three guys in my life, then you. You know I'm falling for you. I just don't know."

Jeff was the first back from camp. He was early, due to a sprained ankle. He knocked on my apartment door around dinner time. I opened it.

"Jeff, back so soon. Thought it was Saturday."

"My ankle was keeping me from practice. I came back for some mild treatment. What's up with you two? The apartment looked pristine."

That was his way of asking whether we were living together. Which we were, for then.

"Molly has been staying with me. Dinner's ready, there's a lot, should be enough. Just home made pizza."

We sat down around the kitchen table. We ate pizza and drank beer. We talked about the summer, football camp, my new computer program, and in the end, about the three of us.

Jeff started, "Maybe we should talk about this year, you know. So things don't get awkward. By the way, Twyla will be here tomorrow."

I said, "I guess it's up to Molly. I don't want to press the issue. Or maybe I do, but I won't."

We both looked at her. She had known when Jeff came in that this discussion would happen. She didn't seem flustered.

"I'm in love with you both. Both of you are just what I want in a guy, smart, good in bed. Maybe Jeff is closer to my football paradigm. But I've been convinced that the football thing isn't necessary for a real good time. Thing is, Jeff, if I'm looking for a permanent thing, I'm only going to get that from Fran. In the end, you're going with Twyla."

"Does that mean we're through? Because that'll ruin my year for sure." Jeff seemed emotional.

Molly looked at me, and at him, me and him. The whole situation got tense. She stood up, reached down and pulled her dress right off over her head. There was nothing underneath.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. She grabbed Jeff's hand, started toward the bedroom. It didn't take a genius to see what she wanted. I looked at Jeff. He shook his head, then he grinned.

"Not like I never did this before," he said.

Molly wasn't into talking. I was naked very quickly, and so was Jeff. I was rock hard and so was he. I looked at him and he looked at me. Molly was on the bed looking at us, and she had the most devilish smile I'd ever seen.

Looking at me, Jeff said, "Fuck, woulda never guessed. It's a tie."

Molly started laughing. She told me to sit at the head of the bed. She crawled up to me and started sucking my cock. She was on all fours, wiggling herself at Jeff. He took the hint.

The spit roast lasted quite a while, and ended when Jeff and I came, basically simultaneously. Molly collapsed. Jeff sat on the side of the bed.

After a while, Molly said, "I've always wondered about that. For all my slutyness, I never did that before. I hope it won't be the last time. And....it was still a tie, not that it should be a competition."

Both of us started to protest. She cut us off. She scootched around and grabbed Jeff's cock. She started to lick it clean. She wiggled her ass at me. I was hard again. I entered her from behind. I fucked her slowly, as she sucked Jeff. He was also hard. This time the whole thing was going to last a while. It lasted about twelve minutes. I know because I was curious and facing the clock. Molly kept having rolling orgasms. But at around twelve minutes I picked up the pace, into a hard fuck rhythm. Molly seemed to suck harder on Jeff. And she started to come. I felt the intense pressure she was putting out and I filled her up on my end. Apparently, Jeff filled her mouth. I wasn't sure, because I was otherwise occupied. But when she rolled off the bed, his dick was soft. Mine, too.

We were all exhausted. Molly was just sitting on the floor leaning on the bed. She began to hum a tune. I recognized it. It was 'Heaven, I'm in Heaven...' I chuckled. I don't think Jeff recognized the song.

I hit the shower. Jeff and Molly followed when I was done. I fell asleep. Woke up the next morning. They were both still in bed, asleep. No spooning. It was a King bed. I rolled out, but Molly woke up, then Jeff.

Jeff looked at the clock. "Shit, gotta go. Twyla in twenty." He jumped into his shorts and t-shirt, ran out. It was 8:00. How she was going to get there at that time I didn't know.

Molly brushed her teeth, then me. We were naked. I waggled into the bedroom. Stuff happened. Then we made breakfast.

"What are we going to do about all this?" I wanted some more definitive answer from her.

"Let things develop. You know, I meant it when I said that I loved you both, but that you were the one I could get. Sorry, you know, for the practical approach."

"If not for Twyla, then who?"

"You, you, and only you," she sang. "Maybe."

"Hah!"

"Hypotheticals are not my strong suit, as far as relationships go. I think we should invite Jeff and Twyla up for dinner tonight. We can cook something nice, maybe a quiche."

"You......are a devious person. Why should we do that? Do you think you can somehow....work things out? You know Twyla knows that Jeff fucks you."

"I assumed that. Don't you think the evening could be very interesting?" She was giggling.

"Okay. I do think that. But I don't think Jeff will agree to come."

"Leave that to me," she said. "I've never had much trouble getting Jeff to come."

Jeff and Twyla arrived for dinner at around 6:30. I had a nice wine and we had two quiches, ham and cheese, and spinach with feta.

Twyla looked fantastic, but so did Molly. Twyla word a dress that fit tight on top, but swirled below the waist. It was two shades of green. She had green, open toed sandals.

Molly wore a loose white top, which seemed to be made of silk. She had on a dark skirt, that stopped just above the knee. She had flat sandals. The top allowed plenty of bounce. Molly wore no bra.

Jeff and I were in dockers and sports shirts.

We had snacks, wine, then ate the dinner. Tiramisu for dessert. Every minute the tension ratcheted up a little. There was small talk at the start, then compliments for the food, and wine.

As we moved into the living room, I said, "Well, once I recall thinking that stuff like this had to be discussed. So let's discuss the situation. As I see it, well.....choices have to be made."

Twyla spoke up, "I know that Jeff and Molly have a thing going. I once told Fran that it was better one than many. But now, I think I was misguided. With them it's not just sex, is it?" She looked at Jeff.

"No, not just sex. Started that way, but now...."

I said, "Molly?"

"I told you both, and I'll tell Twyla, I love them both. But I think Jeff will end up with you, Twyla. Not me."

Twyla started to cry, silently. "Jeff? True?"

"Yes. I've loved you most of my life, and I'm only twenty. Sorry, Molly. And you have Fran."

"But what about now? I'm going back in two days. Will you guys, start up?"

"Twyla," I said, "I think this year Jeff and Molly and I can work something out. But I assume Jeff and Molly will have sex."

Molly spoke softly, "Twyla you look tense. You need a shoulder rub." She moved behind Twyla, began squeezing her shoulders, slowly. Twyla seemed to relax. I was mesmerized. I knew that Molly's back rubs never ended without sex. I believe Jeff knew that as well. He simply looked on as Twyla relaxed into Molly's touch. Molly moved her hands from the shoulders to the chest, just above the breasts. She rubbed slowly. Twyla's eyes were closed. Molly began to knead her breasts, leaning over the back of the couch, her head next to Twyla's. Molly nuzzled Twyla, licked her neck and ear. I was erect now. I looked over at Jeff. He had a boner, too. We both stared at the two women.

Molly turned Twyla's head toward her and kissed Twyla. It was a slow, long kiss, and Twyla cupped her hands around Molly's face. The kiss ended. Molly slid over the back of the couch, took Twyla's hand and pulled her up into a full body kiss. Both women's hands roamed over the other. Molly stepped back and took her top off. No bra, nipples hard. She put her hand under Twyla's skirt, slowly right up her thigh. When she reached her goal, Twyla moaned. Twyla massaged Molly's breasts. Molly took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Jeff and I followed.

I dropped my pants and took off my shirt as I walked into my bedroom. Molly had Twyla's panties on the floor. She launched herself between Twyla's legs and started licking her. Twyla had a big obvious orgasm, with sound. Hard to describe it, somewhere near a moan, but with gravel. Molly moved up and kissed her. The kiss broke and Molly looked at Jeff and me. Licked her lips. Stood up and embraced Jeff. Twyla watched. Twyla looked at me, naked and hard. I was standing above her. She moved around and grabbed my cock. Jeff had Molly in the air, with her legs around his hips. He was already inside her. He moved her back and forth, as Twyla began to suck my cock. She brought me close to completion, but I pulled her off, tossed her onto the bed. She opened herself for me, and I mounted her. At that point I wasn't worried about Jeff.

Twyla was muttering, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Not shouting, muttering in my ear. I began to pump her hard, and she came on me, a real corker, hard and long. After, she started muttering, "Fuck, fuck..." I kept plowing her. She pushed me up and swung her leg, like she wanted me off. But when I let up, she had me over on my back, still inside her. She kissed me hard, moving fast, rubbing herself on me. When she started coming again, I filled her up. She stopped muttering. "Oh, Oh, Oh..." It was a loud rhythmic sound. Then it was over. She rolled off me.

I looked over at the other two. They were sitting on the love seat, looking at us. Jeff's cum was leaking out of Molly. He was semi-erect.

Molly began to clap. She grinned. "A few orgasms can go a long way toward solving awkward problems."

When she said that, I thought it was pushing too far. But no.

Twyla hesitated a second, still in sated mode. She smiled. "No doubt about it." She looked at Jeff.

"You're all right with this white boy screwing your woman?"

"Once in a while, with permission, maybe."

"I'm gonna need another permission soon. She was stroking me, and I was getting hard.

"Granted," Jeff said. "It's the least I can do. Molly started sucking his cock.

Twyla moved onto all fours, invited me with a swaying motion. I was hard again, and I mounted her from behind. After a few minutes I reached around and started rubbing her clit, just like Mrs. Brown taught me. It worked wonders. Twyla cam hard, then she came hard again when I didn't stop. I came inside her soon after. We fell to the mattress.

Molly was riding Jeff while they sat on the love seat. Twyla and I watched. It was intense, and they both got off soon.

I started clapping and Twyla joined in.

"Shower time," I said, bolting for the bathroom. I did a quick rinse, and the rest of them followed. I got dressed, if you can call gym shorts dressed. I went out and got a beer. Soon the other three came out as well.

Twyla asked for a beer. All of them got one.

"So, how is this going to work? If we were all here, it would be easier, you know we could just switch."

Twyla said, "And what about other partners? I don't have any. Well, now I have had Fran."

"And me," Molly piped up.

"Yes, and you. All of us have had you, Molly. I was serious about others though. I don't see how.....well, does anyone feel the need to go outside this group for sex this year?"

I said, "Not me,"

Jeff said, "Me either." We all looked at Molly.

She said, "You mean no more Marty. No more SusieQ. No more KICKER?"

Twyla said, "Yes, that's exactly what we mean, Molly. Too risky these days, especially with those three. I know that last year was a free-for-all, but we were lucky to get through that unscathed, disease free."

"Okay. I understand. Just the three of you. No....no Kicker. I'm gonna miss him, though."

"And you," she said, pointing at me, "No Mrs. Brown!"

"Okay. I forgot about that. Worse for me than Kicker for you, though."

"Who's Mrs. Brown?" Asked Jeff. I could see that both he and Twyla were curious.

"Some cradle robber who took advantage of Fran when he was of a tender age." Molly was chuckling.

"I was sixteen! My birthday. April Fools."

Twyla and Jeff were laughing. "Seems like you're a lucky guy, Fran," Jeff said.

That was how we all carried it that year. Molly and Jeff and I switched off, did threesomes, and switched apartments as well. I continued to tutor Kicker and Marty. Jeff didn't have a need then.

Kicker was really pissed off that Molly cut him off, though. For a while he pouted. He wanted to be 'Mollycoddled.' That was the smartest thing I ever heard him say. But SusieQ and a new girl, Joanne, placated him. Plus, his ordinary complement of short-term conquests. Things settled down. When Twyla was in town, we all went up to my place. Those were great times for all of us.

Over holiday break, we all went home for a week, but then reconvened at my place for a rotating orgy. Just the four of us. When we wanted some one on one time, we had two bedrooms available.

The season didn't live up to expectations, and once again the bowl game came before break. Marty and Kicker had done well, and expected to be drafted by the NFL, but in the late rounds. Jeff hoped for better than that. He had done really well, until he missed two games with the same ankle problem. He came back, though, and picked up where he left off.

Spring semester the three of them worked out to prepare for NFL try out camp. Kicker was having some problems, hooking kicks from long range. He was frantic. Molly asked me if I could help him out.

"I don't know anything about kicking."

"You know about golf, though. And I think you might be able to see with fresh eyes. The coaches haven't helped. They just say for him to relax."

I had Kicker send up some films of his kicks in games. He had only missed two field goals all year, both from 50 plus yards. I also had him video his kicking now. I fixed a superimpose program that printed out data in the form of stick-man figures. I saw something. I made a date to meet Kicker and Molly at the field. I had a tape measure and a pink garter.

I had Kicker hit a few 35 yard kicks, them moved back to 45. He was okay, then not so good. We moved to 50 yards and he shanked two of three.

I set up the tee (Molly was holding for him.). I used the measuring tape and a triangle. I put the pink garter on the ground.

"I want you to concentrate of stepping with your plant foot in the garter."

"Okay. Why?"

"Trust me. Only look at the ball after your foot hits the garter."

He tried it. On the third try the ball took off straight. And all the others after that took off straight. Mostly they cleared the goal posts by five yards of more. A fix.

"You were too concerned with distance, wanted to crush the ball. That caused you to take a bigger last step. Too close to the ball. Foot came around and hit off center."

I showed him the stick figures. I showed him where to put the garter. He thanked me profusely.

Try out camps went well for all three. Marty went in the fifth round, to Baltimore. Kicker went in the sixth round, to Washington. But Jeff was drafted by Washington in the second round. He made a lot of money by that. It was thought that the ankle injury kept him out of the first round.

Once the school year was complete, the three guys were due in their respective team camps. Their apartment was re-rented. To three other football players. Molly was curious, but I told her not to mess around with them. Too tempting. She agreed. We still were living at my apartment. But Jeff and Twyla had moved to Virginia. Kicker, too. Marty had a 'farm' between DC and Baltimore. It was ten acres, with a big old house. All three of them made their teams.

Molly got a job as a chemical engineer for a company that did DNA analysis. Her work was in suburban Virginia as well. I had made a bundle more money with a program I wrote for two NFL teams, based on the one I used for Kicker. He had told his team about it, and they wanted it. Baltimore also heard about it, probably through Marty. I refined it, using my programs for the game industry graphics. It was good for kickers, passers, and maybe even runners and receivers. I sold them an exclusive use permit. I bought a house in Virginia, down the block from Jeff and Twyla.

Marriages. Jeff and Twyla decided to marry. They were established in a nice house in Virginia, and she was working as a high school librarian. Molly and I, Kicker, Marty, two other players from school, and families were all to attend. It was in a park with a grove of trees and a big pavilion. Things went very well, food was good, drinks, too. A small band allowed dancing. The happy couple kissed. They were going off for three days to the beach in Delaware. Twyla tossed her flowers. Molly caught them. She turned and gave me a big kiss.