Kicker, Fran, and Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was placed in a rehab center near my house the next day. I went by ambulance. But I walked into the place, with a walker. Molly came to see me that evening. She gave me a big kiss. A hot kiss.

"I'm really missing you, babe."

"Can't say I thought too much about sex lately," I replied. "Soon, though."

"The kids will come to see you tomorrow, my Mom will bring them. I have to work."

"Great. How're Kicker and Susie?"

"They're doing ok. They make a lot of noise."

"Ah...well good for them."

"Kicker always said he wanted a family. Maybe he has an instant family now. He's always been so good with kids. I think Elise likes him."

We chatted for a while, then she left. I phoned Bing for a report. Nothing unusual at the house. Molly three kids, Kicker and Susie were there, coming and going, eating meals, sleeping there. The report didn't say who slept where or with whom. I wasn't really suspicious, but the forty thousand, and Molly's mood prior to the assault made me want more information.

A week went by. Kicker and Susie visited one day with the kids. My parents and sister came by. I was working my tail off at rehab. I made some arrangements to move to a place I located on the internet. I also called Jeff.

"Hi, Jeff, it's Fran."

"Hey, how're you doing? Sorry I haven't been by. Two straight travel games."

"I'm busting ass to get back to normal. Gonna take a minute, though. Any news on your end?"

He hesitated, "Well, not really."

"What's the hesitation?"

"You know, Kicker and SusieQ and her daughter are living at your house."

"I know. What do you know? You're very uncomfortable."

"I don't know anything."

"Is Twyla there? Please put her on."

Twyla came on, "Hey Fran, how are you?"

"What is it that Jeff won't say?"

"We were over at your house the other day -- Friday evening. It just seemed like Molly and Kicker -- and Susie -- were into something. I don't know what, though. Didn't ask."

"That's it? You think maybe they're all sleeping in one bed?"

"I don't know that. Hope not, since you don't seem to know."

Then we spoke about my rehab plans. I told them I was going to Benjamin Ho's facility. He provided a different type of rehab, emphasizing calming massage, coupled with stringent physical activity. Jeff had heard of it. We talked rehab. He'd been through two and a half.

I was happy to have heard from them, but troubled by their perceptions. Reports from the house were the same.

My rehab with Ho was a revelation. I spent the first few hours getting a massage, complete with smells and music. Then Ho came around, pulled me out to a gym with a mat. He put me through a grueling workout, walking, walking at speed. Sitting and standing. It was my hip that hurt the most. The shoulder was still partly immobilized, but I could use my hand. After the workout, I soaked in a warm tub. Then another massage. This routine went on for four days. No visitors. On the fifth day I did a television call with Molly and the kids. It was great. The next day Molly and Kicker came out to see me at lunch. I had been through the morning routine. And......I was feeling tired, but satisfied.

"You're looking good, Fran," Molly said, with a big smile.

"Thanks, this place is doing me a lot of good."

Kicker said, "When do you think you can get home?"

I looked at him for a while, without saying anything. It made him nervous. I looked at Molly, also without speaking.

"Is there something I should know? Why are you both here, anyway."

"Fran," Molly said. "We haven't strayed. I can't say I'm not tempted. But SusieQ probably saved that situation."

"Kicker? What do you have to say?"

He looked down. "I want her bad. But we haven't done it."

"What have you done, then?"

Neither replied. "Look," I said, I don't know what might happen when I come home, which won't be for a while. BUT I DON'T WANT YOU FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE WHILE I'M LAID UP. I DON'T WANT YOU GIVING BLOW JOBS, GETTING LICKED, KISSED. NOTHING!!!!" This was almost shouted, and the peaceful atmosphere disappeared.

Kicker held up his hands. "Understood."

Molly said nothing. I got up. I walked, limped, away. I needed a massage to relax. Surprisingly, it worked. I told Ho that I needed to make a trip that evening. Maybe an overnight. He wasn't happy. However, he seemed to understand.

At 9:00pm I had a driver pick me up. I was dressed in jeans and sneakers, a light jacket. It was 10:00 when I turned the key in the front door, disarmed the alarm. There were lights in the kitchen. I walked back there. I stopped short.

Molly and SusieQ were at the table, talking.

SusieQ was saying, "...can't see what isn't there."

Molly replied, "Well, things haven't all been innocent. Not completely. Kicker wanted a lot and only got a small favor. But I don't think Fran would understand."

"Just use a tool. For God's sake, Molly. It'll only be a few more weeks. Maybe less."

"Yeah. Also, that guy Harry came by just after Fran was hit. Right away he started hitting on me. I kicked him out. But he's just as tempting as Kicker, and I see him every day at work."

"Didn't he get it on with your co-worker? Isn't that enough?"

"Yes. He did. But no, apparently not."

I walked into the room. "Hi, ladies!" They both jumped like they had been shot.

"Fran, why are you here?"

"Just checking in. Thought I'd stay the night and go back tomorrow morning."

"Oh," Molly said.

"C'mon. Let's go upstairs." I walked slowly up the stairs, into the master bedroom. Kicker was there, lying on the bed in his underwear. He jumped when he saw me.

"Geeze, Fran. What.....?"

"Why are you in my bed, Kicker?"

"Me and SusieQ sleep here. Molly is in the guest room, with twin beds. Sorry. I'm telling you, Fran, I haven't done anything wrong. Not that it would really be wrong."

I got a pair of my pajamas from the lower drawer. I walked out. Molly was at the top of the stairs. She gestured to the guest room. Her sleepwear was laid out there.

"Bet you were surprised to see Kicker in your spot, eh?" She was laughing at me.

"Not so funny, Molly."

She just came up to me and hugged me. She gave me a kiss, then another hotter kiss. I had not had sex for weeks. I did beat off starting last week. Twice. I was here for more, but Molly was going to have to be gentle. I told her so.

"Okay. I'll see if I can get the job done without major injury."

By the time she finished that statement, she was naked, and the door was closed. I unbuttoned my shirt, my pants, dropped them. Molly pulled down my boxers, as I kicked off my shoes. She took my hard cock into her mouth. And I got a blow job, to completion. She swallowed. She was rubbing her clit. She moved onto the bed, spread her legs. I pulled my face into her, licked her slowly, then faster, then really fast. He came hard. I was hard. She pushed me onto my back and carefully mounted me. She started slowly.

"Okay? You're still hard. I hope I don't hurt you....much."

My hip hurt, but not enough to ruin the sex. Molly sped up and had another orgasm, then another, as I came inside her. She got off me slowly, sat on the edge of the twin bed.

"I really needed that, Fran. Things were getting difficult without you."

"I'm so happy to hear that, Molly."

We slept in separate beds. In the morning, I got up, showered, brushed as she showered. The she pulled me between her legs. She saw I was hard.

"Let's try it this way."

It worked. I didn't have any real pain. We both got off. Then we headed to breakfast, which I smelled already.

I was headed back to rehab at around 7:30 when Kicker asked to walk with me for a second.

"I want to apologize and explain about Molly. Ever since school I've been in love with her. It almost killed me when she cut me off senior year. I've tried to keep from coming on with her. Sometimes I failed. But, she and I haven't done anything since junior year. Except she gave me a hand job through my shorts a few days ago. I apologize.

"Okay. When I get home, we can discuss all this. I have a lot to think about."

I spent another two weeks at Ho's. At the end I was running. Just 100 yards, but still. I had gone home to Molly twice, for the same reason.

I had also given a lot of thought to our marriage, and Molly. She and the kids were my world. I had some ideas. (And I hoped they involved Betsy. And Twyla, too.)

What else I gave thought to was just who had run me down. From the questions asked by the police, they were focused upon the Iranian, or Harry Baxter, or, improbable to me, Kicker and Molly. The Iranian, or whoever he worked for, didn't seem to have motive to kill me. Kicker and Molly were out as far as I was concerned. But the cops saw them as having motive -- my money, and for Kicker, my wife. That left Harry Baxter or some random shitkicker. Baxter might have thought that without me around, he could have Molly. I wasn't buying it, though. He had many other targets. So I leaned to a random asshole.

The first day I got home, there was a 'small' party for me. We had a steak grill, with vegies, beer, pasta, cake. It wasn't so small, after all, when Marty showed up with the five women and all his kids -- ten total, ranging from one to Betsy's teenager, who was adopted by Marty. Jeff and Twyla, their kids, Kicker, SusieQ. My mom and dad, Molly's too. Some friends from the neighborhood. Lots of music. I even danced. I had been good at it before the meeting with the pick-up. Not as much now. Had to work on it.

I looked at these people, especially the ones from university, as my family. Because of Molly's sexual restlessness, I wanted to work out some way to proceed without her leaving or cheating in a weak moment. I thought of it as partly my responsibility. After all, I had known well when we married that Molly was, in short, a slut, and so a risk. I actually liked Molly's slutty ways, when we were younger. I wasn't possessive. At least not overly so. I shared her with Jeff (and Twyla, but somehow that was different). I thought about Marty and his five women and ten children. I wondered how he managed, and how the women managed.

The next day I called Marty. He was home, and invited me to come to his farm. At the party he had told me that he was in the process of relocating. The house was cramped, and he intended to retire after the year. He was going to sell up. He bought a piece of land beyond Dulles airport, twenty-seven acres, with a lake. A larger house was in process, with a foundation being dug. That was news to me. But it meant that he and his clan would be within a thirty-minute drive of us, even in rush hour.

Now I arrived at the farm, regarded it with a nostalgic eye, knowing his plans. He greeted me, and Betsy was with him. Most of the kids were off in school. The women were at work, he said. Betsy had her youngest, a three year old boy.

"What's up, Fran? Looks like you made a good recovery from the hit and run."

"Yep, almost back to normal. Little pain in the hip, some in the shoulder. They say it'll go away. I'm back doing 'self-defense.'"

Betsy said, "What's that?"

"Just some kicking and punching. You know, makes you feel like a real man. But also it strengthens your entire body. That's what saved me, I think, when I got hit."

"I'm happy you did it then," she smiled. "You're worth saving." She was so cute.

We all went inside. Marty got me a beer, and one for Betsy.

I said, "I was thinking lately about life styles, jealousy, monogamy and all that. Molly's been restless."

Marty laughed, "Send her on out here and we'll take care of that. Maybe once a month."

"I...wondered how all of you manage to do what you're doing here. Like a commune. Betsy, don't the women get jealous?"

"Yes, we do. We work through it, and it gets easier. You know, just because we live here, and have Marty's kids, doesn't mean we're exclusive with him. Some of us are, some not."

"No shit. I didn't know that. It must make it difficult, Marty?"

"Nah, I like the life we live. Betsy used to go off for a weekend, once in a while. Not so much now. But I didn't feel as if I could complain. You know, lots of women here."

Betsy wanted to know, "Why are you here asking? Are you and Molly opening up? Oh, man!"

"She's restless. We had the thing with Jeff and Twyla. That worked okay. But then we all got married, and it stopped. That worked for a long time. Maybe it's not working now."

Marty said, "Just havta overcome possessiveness. Not so easy, though. But you did it before. What difference does a marriage paper make? I'm not married."

"Easier said than done, overcoming. I don't see a lot of choice, though."

Betsy said, "If you do open up, please give me a shout." She looked at Marty.

Marty chuckled, "I always saw a real spark between you two. Easy to see now." He was looking at my crotch.

I was a little embarrassed. But I didn't shy off. "I'll call as soon as we work things out, believe me." I was growing by the minute.

Betsy looked straight at my erection. "I see some true potential there. Maybe we can tap into that now."

"Hmmm. Better not. But I won't be too long, if that's okay with Marty."

"Okay with me," he said.

When I returned home, a State Police car was just pulling up. A trooper got out, walked up to me.

"Mr. Allison? I'm Sergeant O'Brien. I have some news about your assault."

I opened the door. "Come on in."

Molly and Kicker were in the kitchen. I gave the Sergeant a cup of coffee. I explained that he was here about the assault.

"When we found the truck, we thought that there was no hope of connecting any relevant person to it, since many other people drove it. But we went ahead anyway. We have something that has led us to get a warrant. On a cigarette butt, we found DNA matching that of Harrold Owen Baxter."

Molly was flabbergasted. "Harry? Harry ran down Fran? Why?"

"We don't know why. We can't find Mr. Baxter. He seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth. We have a nationwide lookout for him. That's really why I came here. We want to warn you to be careful until we get this guy. I see you have security. Just be on the watch."

"Sure," I said. Please keep us up to date."

He left, after finishing his coffee and explaining a bit about what a nationwide lookout was. I explained to him that my research into Baxter included an instance where the husband of one of his conquests attacked Baxter, but was later severely injured in an auto accident. He took details.

SusieQ had come in on the conversation. She asked, "Who is this guy?"

"He works at my company, as a salesman. He was making a play for me, just before Fran got knocked down. I cannot believe that he was so.....focused, I guess, on me."

"He got to Mona, right Molly?"

"I do think he did. I'm maybe 90% sure of that. Mona has been subdued lately. She has stayed away from Harry. You know, I haven't seen him for a few days. Just thought he was out selling."

"Now, I want to change the subject, since we're all here and the kids are outside. Molly has been, um....restless lately, sexually. I thought maybe you two could help her out."

"Fran!" Molly seemed shocked. "I never asked for that. I...it wouldn't feel right."

Kicker piped up, "It would seem right to me."

"Me, too," SusieQ added. She wasn't looking at Molly when she spoke. She was looking right at me. She licked her lips. Molly noticed this.

"What do you propose, Fran?" Molly's curiosity seemed aroused. Maybe more than that. "Do you want a swap. Me for SusieQ?"

"I...this isn't easy for me. Nevermind that all of us have had each other.....well except for me and Kicker. I just was out talking to Marty about how he manages. We discussed jealousy and possessiveness. I feel like Molly is the love of my life. But I also love other people, including you two. Not the same, but, you know."

Molly said, "When you talked to Marty, was Betsy there?" She leered at me. She was only partly joking, though.

"Yes, she was part of that conversation. You need to get over your possessiveness and jealousy. We didn't do anything." I also was only partly joking. Molly knew how much I fancied Betsy. We had discussed it before.

"But, if we open up, you will do something with her. Lots of stuff." Molly was somewhat thoughtful when she said this. She knew that the feeling I had for Betsy was not just lust. (Of course, lust led the field.)

I said, "One step at a time. I promise you, Molly, that you are number one with me, and always will be. I just want to see what it might be like here, with us, to start."

SusieQ said, "I have some really vivid memories of what Molly and I had going with you in school. Really intense memories, Fran." She stood up. She was tall and strong. I was on a kitchen stool. She ran her hand through my hair. It was a possessive gesture. I looked at Molly. She wasn't concerned with me. She was looking at Kicker. It would have gone down right there, if the kids hadn't been in the yard. It almost did anyway. SusieQ pulled me to her and stuck her tongue into my mouth. When we came up for air, Kicker had Molly in a full body kiss.

I was shaky when I said, "The kids!" The two of the broke it.

Molly said, "I'll call some pizza for dinner. All this will have to wait until after bed time."             

It was an evening filled with sexual tension. The three kids were happy with the pizza and didn't seem to notice. I played a video game with all of them and Kicker after dinner. The women were off in the kitchen, ostensibly cleaning up, but really planning. Kicker and I lost the game, and we took them upstairs at 8:30. We were coming back down at 9:00, on the stairs.

Kicker said, "Are you sure about this, Fran. Much as I want it, I don't want to fuck things up, so to speak."

"I thought it through. Gotta happen. I know there are risks. For all of us. But, risky not to as well. Go for it."

Molly and Susie were in the living room. When Kicker and I walked in, there was a hush, and an atmosphere of vibrant expectation.

Molly said, "We decided to pair up, now. We decided to be sure that, for now, we wake up in our own beds in the morning. The kids. Maybe not always that way."

They had agreed on the rules. SusieQ stood up and almost broke my spine with a hug. Molly and Kicker were on the stairs. They went to Kicker's room. SusieQ and I hied on into the master bedroom. She closed the door, turned to me and commanded me to strip.

The thing I had with Susie and Molly in school involved me being submissive. SusieQ really got off on that. Molly went along. She liked the vibe from SusieQ. We only did it a few times. Susie explained one day that the three football guys were so strong, and she liked to wrestle them and lose. But she was as big as me, 5'9," and she was as strong as I was then. She was lean but with a good female figure. When we wrestled, I lost. In fact, I didn't try very hard to win. I don't know if I could have won.

Now, SusieQ was ready to pick that right up. Who was I to object? I took off all my clothes, stood there, naked and hard.

SusieQ said, "Still a big cock, and on such a little frame. Makes a girl aggressive. You know, when I moved in here, you were just as strong as the rest. But now, not so. I could put you on my shoulder and carry you. On your knees!"

She took her clothes off as I watched from my knees. She pushed my face into her crotch. I licked her until she came. Then she pulled me up and threw me onto the bed. God, she was strong. She pinned me down, kissed me, felt me up, all over. She was totally in control and we both loved that.

She fucked me on top. First slow, then hard. She came two times before I did. We rested and then she sat right down on my face. Messy. I was hard anyway. She had another orgasm, rolled off.