All Comments on 'Kicking and Screaming Ch. 01-02'

by SevMax2

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was kinda messy

If this is the end, then it's an unfinished mess. If there's more to come, then I'll wait and see where it goes. But if he's in the middle of a divorce and needs his things, any lawyer worth their salt gets a Court order for him to go into the house and get them. Hell, he could wait until the bitches are out and go in himself. It's still his house too. And if she pointed a gun at him, why isn't she in jail? Again, he needs a better lawyer. Going back to live with a woman that has threatened him with violence and death seems stupid. So I guess we have to wait and see if this is all there is to the story.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
IS THE KICKING AND SCREAMING

for being tossed out or a do over for the return TK U MLJ LV NV

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 4 years ago
I read this story before.

This isn’t the original story. I seen this by another author with a different name. Not sure who own’s this one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"no one is owed someone else's self-denial and frustration." - Actually, with traditional wedding vows, your spouse IS owed fidelity. I agree that once SHE broke the vows, he was absolved from keeping them, but that still doesn't make the first part of his statement true. She WAS owed his fidelity until she broke HER vows.

Heh, a liar swears not to lie again, how's that going to work?

While I suppose their ARE individuals who "need" both, like there ire people who "need" more than one partner, I dislike perpetuating the stereotype that bi-sexuals NEED both.

"I want you to lick her bottom clean." - Ewww! If she goes along with that then she's REALLY into this deal! Can't she get other guys who won't demean her like that?

If they're not in love, why would he want to marry Consuela? Is there anything she will give him as a wife that she's not giving him as a concubine?

What can go wrong? LOLOLOL!

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor
Wolfen, the only other name this is under is my other pen name on SOL

Mark Gander. So stop implying plagiarism.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor
For those nitpicking.

1. He has been arguing with Jill some time now. Maybe he does need a better lawyer, but that's kinda moot now.

2. Since he doesn't have proof that she evicted him at gunpoint, it's kinda hard to have her arrested. He could, arguably, have the Sheriff's deputies force her to let him. Also moot by now. She caught him off-guard, before he could even get to his shotgun.

3. If she pulls this stunt on him again, he will have his shotgun ready and also a very loyal Consuela to back him up. He's also indicated a nuclear option, in the form of arson. (Not that I approve, but that's his attitude about that issue. Very War of the Roses, as his patience has been taxed enough.)

4. I'm not saying that all bisexuals are automatically poly. Or that all are cheaters (which is not the same thing as poly, of course). Some are. Some aren't. Jill actually tried to be faithful to Karen, whether you approve or not, so it by no means reinforces that message. As a pansexual person myself, I wouldn't set out to send that message at all.

5. Is it crazy to move back in with an ex like that? Probably. Again, another reason to ask for his shotgun back and get it, and to probably get locks for which only he and Consuela have the keys for their wing of the place. It's a fairly large house and he's eager to get it back again. He's probably still at least a little torn between love and lust for Jill and mistrust of her. Hence the precautions. I frankly still wouldn't move back in with her, just as I wouldn't have tried to save the marriage with Hildy in Troubadour's tale. Jack isn't me in that respect. I would be more paranoid myself. It's a plot device, And some guys are still that soft in the head about certain women or maybe just that fucking attached to that house. Frankly, I think that he just wants to cuckquean Karen, but I still wouldn't go for it. Fucking dangerous. Even with precautions.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor

6. As for traditional wedding vows, I know what they state or imply, but to me, that moral stance is wrong. For one thing, another part of the vows generally speak in terms of "love, honor, and obey," yet how often are those vows broken, especially the obedience part. For another, "love and honor" would imply that something other than just cutting someone off on a whim. And nowhere is it implied that one is owed celibacy. If fidelity causes celibacy, that is contrary to the intent. It is a breach of the spirit of the vows, at least from where I sit. No one is owed sex, yes. But no one is owed abstinence and self-denial, the other person's misery, torment, and suffering, either.

7. If she enjoys the act of rimming, I don't see where she's being degraded.

8. As for marriage and love, as he pointed out, love used to only be incidental to marriage and even today still is in some places and with some people. You don't have to love someone marry them, which is another reason why the vows seem to be more honored in the breach and ceremonial than binding.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Sev, I'm not claiming that all bi-sexuals are automatically poly. I'm saying that by writing her this way you're perpetuating what is largely a myth.

Bi-sexuals no more NEED both a man and a woman any more than a straight person NEEDS more than one partner of the opposite sex. They may WANT one, but wants are different than needs.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor
Sbrooks

Just because I portray Jill that way doesn't mean that I'm claiming that way about all bisexuals. That was my point. Jill is by no means all bisexuals. She's one bisexual, who in fact did attempt to be faithful to Karen, and by the way before cheating with Karen as far as I recall was faithful to Jack. This was her first and only extramarital affair, though that doesn't justify anything, of course.

Again, speaking as someone who is pansexual, which is similar to bisexual in most respects, I'm not making any such assertions or representations.

As to wants vs. needs, that's a whole separate argument or debate. We probably won't agree on that, from the sound of it.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Screw the "obey" part of the vows, replace it with cherish.. to cherish something means it's precious to you in a loving careful way that you want to protect.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 4 years ago
Hey

This new and interesting and so let see there it goes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Sev, I don't mean to imply your intent, but while I haven't done an exhaustive analysis, it seems that not just here in LW, but even in real life, there's the idea that if you're bi, then you NEED both, and writing Karen that way perpetuates what is largely a myth. I realize you need it for the ploy, I guess I'd just like to see more accurate depictions of bi people. BTW, I'm not bi, so I have no dog in this hunt, just my personal feelings.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Oops, I think I said "Karen" where I should have said "Jill." I think, I can't see what I wrote yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well you my dear sir can't write for shit. 1 Star but only because 0 are not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice twist with Consuela at the end there. She sounds like my type of woman!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wouldnt marry any of these women. Consuela is a decent women but a whore will always be a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Odd, but entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSevMax2@SevMax2
This is me, Sev. Aka SEVERUSMAX. I can't get back into my main account for some odd reason, though I can on the forum. I created this account so as to continue posting my stories on that side. Thanks for your continued reading of my smut. I don't mind constructive criticism, b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES