Kid Stuff, Right? Bk. 01

Story Info
Twins plan on getting Mom into bed with them.
4.2k words
4.16
18.5k
20
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every one in this tale of incest is 18+.

Kid stuff, Right? Book 1

My twin Sister and I have been a match in our tastes, our morals, even what sports we played, and quite a bit in our looks. You might call us competitive when bullies beat my ass up at thirteen, and my Sister tried to help. We sat in the school's office, waiting for our Mom to arrive with two ice packs on our black eyes. We were a matched set. Our Mom put us in a mixed martial arts school; we put in five years of hard work. Our MMA school was odd; there were no medals with ribbons or trophies, and what we learned was worth ten of any belt.

Our fight school trained us to try and be better and never quit. Our next schoolyard brawl was quite the affair. Someone called the police, and so were ambulances; it ended as fast as it began. A boy followed my sixteen-year-old twin Sister into the bathroom at our third private school in a year. Deb flashed me a hand sign needing help. I observed three of his friends follow him into the girl's restroom.

I stepped in, the tough guy says. "You came in to save your sister from me?"

I kicked one boy's knee hard, feeling something crack, and kicked another in the face to another crack. I say. "Nope, I came for your boys; my Sister will kick your ass."

You did; the school permanently kicked us out because my sweet Sister broke the kid's nose, wrist, and ribs. Of course, it had nothing to do with a busted jaw, two busted kneecaps, and a cracked sternum I caused. It forced Mom to home school us. We had a full day, eight hours of classes, field trips, and an hour for lunch with coffee with snacks anytime. Our day started at nine, breaking for lunch with a green salad with protein. We had an entire workout, followed by Mom doing Tai Chi thrice a week. We trained in our home gym/garage for two hours a day before or after classes getting Mom to put in an hour every other day, but boy, it showed on Mom she was looking hot.

Wait, pardon me; I've neglected to tell you about us it's 2001. I'm Danny Andrew Bogart, or Dan to my Sister. I'm eighteen. I am the oldest by ten minutes; I stand six foot two and one hundred ninety pounds. My twin and I share the same blond hair and blue eyes, just like our Mom, we think; we see boxes of blond hair dye in the trash. My Sister Deborah Ann, or my nickname for my Sister, is Deb. Your 34-26-36 body was a knock out; you stand six foot one and weigh one hundred and thirty-eight pounds. Your breast is not large, but her nipples are, as I soon would discovered.

My Mom, a widow, and our Dad, Danny Sr., died in a wreck with a drunk policeman in his SUV; the lawsuit paid for the house. So it is enough to live on without Mom having to work. Mom is an inch shorter than Deb at six feet and maybe one hundred and forty pounds. She's built 36d-32- 34 with blond hair and blue eyes. However, before today, I have never seen my Mom nude. I saw her today; it was an honest mistake; my Sister was in our Jack and Jill bathroom then. Damn it that sounds sick; let me tell you what happened. I woke late Friday morning; it was a weekly thing for me late night online video games, an MMORPG (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game.) on Thursday nights.

The odd thing about my Sister and myself is that having alone time does not mean being alone. It means we were in the same room together or close enough to touch casually.

Running late for the day, knowing our Mom was up waiting for us downstairs with breakfast ready as it was every day. I went to the Moms master bathroom; the shower was off. The bathroom design was an L, and I was standing in the bathroom pulling my Tee and gym shorts off, unable to see into the shower. So I walked around the corner to the shower. Two things happened at once as I stepped into the shower. OK, three things happened; my Mom, Cindy Ann, was in the shower. First, her nude body was unbelievable; we saw each other as the water started. Second, I froze, unable to think or move. The third thing was how hard I became, unable to move or talk. Finally, a moan escaped my lips. Mom's eyes got wide, as did mine.

I hear my Mom say. "Damn, Danny, your Sister is in your shower?"

Still unable to talk, my hard cock made my head nod yes.

Mom says. "Your eyeful is going to get you grounded, mister but damn son, you err quite the catch, your beautiful."

My brain says grounded for looking, naw hell no, I say. "If I'm grounded, Mom, it will be for something more than just looking."

I stepped into the shower, took Mom's loofah sponge, added soap to it, and I was washing Mom's back. I did your buttocks, afraid to think it was your ass I was touching. I cleaned your legs, hanging the sponge up, and used my hands, not getting close enough not to bump my dick into your tight ass. Your moans started as I did your neck and back. I have not heard a no yet. I did your legs with my hands, then your feet. I went up your legs and stopped just before your pussy. Now it was my turn to moan.

I handed you the loofah and started washing my chest, and I say. "Anything else, and I am unsure I could keep it PG-17. Do my back, Mom; that was wonderful. I'm happy to burn in hell now, Cindy; your moans tell me I'm not grounded. Please do my back, dear. How does something this intimate and forbidden make me feel so close to you, Mom?

It's not lust; look at me, Mom. I not hard anymore."

I turned, and you looked down as your hands soaped me up, and now my moans started as you washed my hard ass. Mom moaned again as you moved to me, your hot wet soapy breast rubbed against my back. I feel your hands on my chest, twisting my nipples to moans. Your hands wash my flat stomach; your hand holds my seven-inch semi-hard cock. We both moan. I was so excited I came after just a few strokes. I turned Mom around and washed your breast. My still hard cock was rubbing your tummy as it bounced as my hands washed you.

I run my hands up from your knee. I feel your heat off as my hands touch your lower lips. Your juices were hot on my fingers. I slid my fingers around your pussy, moving your lips to your moans. Your pussy opened I slid two fingers in you were still tight. I bit your neck as my fingers worked your hot clit as my other hand teased your nipples. You arched your back. I kissed your cold mouth as your legs shook, and I had to hold you up as you came hard. Your kisses got weak as you had trouble standing up.

I say. "I know you are lonely; you haven't dated since we started homeschooling. I adore you, Cindy. You came harder than me; I guess you're grounded as well, but I'm sorry, I don't feel like we're going to burn in hell for doing it."

Mom says. "Damn, your hands are skilled; you do this for your Sister?"

I say. "I would if asked, but I have one rule if she wants me, she has to make the first move. So far, we were happy with just casually touching. I would love you both if the rest of our lives were just us three; it would be heaven."

Mom says. "Baby, you're still hard; let me help you, Hon."

Mom started to wrap your hands around my hard cock. I say. "No time, Mom, I'm fine; we're running late; we don't need to simultaneously show up with big smiles."

I grabbed a kiss with a tug on your breast and left, putting my robe on, running to my room, skipping a shave and dressed in sweats with a tee-shirt, putting my shoes on, and started coffee downstairs.

Deb comes up, hugs me from behind, and says. "Your glowing Dan, perfect wet dream Hon?"

I started to answer but thought about what to say; we never once held back truths. Mom came down the stairs like Deb did, with a bounce and a spring in her step. My Sis kissed my cheek, and you started getting eggs out; Mom came in and kissed Deb first, then me. Our Mother said nothing; she has seen us hug and kiss every day since we were five. After breakfast, we cracked the books, opened a laptop, took notes, and watched two videos on the subject matter. Finally, Mom left us for the store to get the week's food. As the car leaves the driveway, Deb jumps on my lap.

You start chewing my ear, a wet tongue in my ear as you trail wet kisses down my neck, and you say. "I'm not stopping till you talk or I hear a car drive up. I feel how hard I'm making you, dear Brother, now spill it."

I moaned from the heat my Sister was causing as I say. "I walked in on Mom naked in the shower. You were in our shower. I was naked as I walked in. Mom turned the water on we saw each other. I was hard seconds after seeing her. Mom says. I was grounded."

"I thought grounded for looking. I made it worth it. I washed her back, and then she washed mine, then she washed mine and made me come. I washed hers and made her come. Now were are both grounded."

Deb looked sad at me, kissed my lips, and we locked lips for ten minutes; as you squirmed in my lap, you felt my hot hard cock throb against your hot ass.

You moaned and say. "Dan, you could do that to me any time, my brother; why have you not?"

I say. "You have to come to me. I'm the weak one. I'll have done it years ago when your breast appeared almost overnight, Deb. But I had a promise I made to myself never to be first; you have to come to me."

Deb kissed me again and says. "Dan, back the film up on the laptop and start it again; you know how Mom tests us extra hard on the films we watch."

I giggled, moved my hips, moving my hard cock on your ass, and say. "You said extra Hard!" Laughing out loud.

We heard Mom's car in the driveway, and the garage door opened. We got up, running to the door as I took a second to flick my dick between my balls and shaft with my index finger and thumb like you flick someone's ear; it works in seconds. As Deb went in, I brought in the week's food. We chatted about our dates tonight. Mom thought it was a double prom date, but we had something entirely different planned, or so we thought.

Getting back to studying, Mom let us break early to get ready for our dates. Stir fry was what we had; it was so good we cleaned our plates and as I was doing the dishes. I kept thinking, looking at Deb as if she was naked; you caught me looking twice, and you came over and kissed my cheek in case Mom was looking.

You whispered in my ear. "I feel it to we need to talk about tonight."

I went first to clean up, laid my clothes out, saw my wrinkled shirt, went to the laundry room, and Ironed it. Then, I hear the shower turn on. I go back to my room; the bathroom door is open it's never open. I hang my shirt on the closet door as I step into the bathroom, taking my things off your standing in the shower watching me undress. You hold your hand out, and you see my growing cock; you hold it lovingly as I step toward you, as we kiss.

You start stroking me. I stopped you and say. "It's yours, Sis; from now on, you might have to share with Mom, but it's yours. Now stop. We need to talk; I don't want to give my virginity to Carol or anyone else tonight. I felt wrong when you brought it up; I thought then as I do now, my love, I want to give it to you. You have been everything in my life that is good; am I too sick wanting my Sister and my Mother?"

Deb held her head against mine as you say. "When you did not stop me, you helped me plan for it felt wrong, but you did not say this to me. You're slow sometimes, dear gods; you feel good naked, brother. What do you say to cancel our dates to the hotel, and it's just us two?"

I kissed you and say. "Can't wait now; finish your shower and get ready sexy. I love you, Deborah. I take mine after you."

Later after cleaning up for our big night. Mom pulled her phone out; we looked good in the photos and like a couple. We were dates to people who said they were going to their prom. We rented two hotel rooms at two hotels we could not get two rooms in the same hotel. So we called our dates in the car. Deb's went nuts, as did mine, but we both said it did not feel right, and Deb offered to pay for her share of the room. She got lots of nasty words, and the call ended.

We went straight to the room we sat and kissed as lovers do no rush, no nerves. I ordered room service snacks with sodas and fresh strawberries with whipped cream. You took our clothes off; it seemed like something you wanted to do. I thought about the room service and went to the bathroom bringing out the bathrobes. Again, we kissed, toying with our sweet spots. They knocked at the door to bring our goodies in; I tipped the man as we slipped on our robes to let them in. They put three tiny boxed chocolates and two tiny single-serving bottles of champagne.

I Popped the cork as you did yours, and you filled my glass as I filled yours. We sipped as the bubbles ticked our noses; I held some in my mouth as I put your nipple in my mouth, and the bubbles tickled your nips. You took some, and you sucked my cock in. It almost burned my cock. The bubbles were too much for me, I moaned.

Deb looked at me with such love I questioned my sanity, but I think I know my twin, but I need to hear it from you. I put our glasses down; they were almost empty anyway as I led you to the window we were on the eleventh floor. I pulled the curtains back; the view of the city was stunning; we stood naked at the window, still holding hands.

I say. "This feels like being in the crib alone reaching out; our screams stopped when our hands touched our childhood fears were now calm. I'm not sure how old we were then, but it always feels right when we touch now."

Deb says. "I think we did it in moms tummy holding hands."

I say. "I have to know what happened with Mom, and it was not a one-time thing like now we do this. It can't just be sex; it makes us one, so if you offer me your heart rather than your body, I will do so with my heart open for your love. You in my Sister?"

Deborah sighed with tears in her eyes; they were running down her cute cheeks. You take a deep breath holding my gaze, and you say. "If you're saying we do this, we are forever linked as one? I wanted you then as I do now; your touch is like everything in our life that is good. How are we going to get Mom in our bed? I'm unsure if she's into girls, but I dreamed of kissing her for years. What about babies? We both read the odds are alright in congenital disabilities. It's under ten percent, but I am not keen on having kids. We are a pain in the ass to Mom no way our kids would be angels. We should talk to Mom about kids, that is, after you find out you two aren't grounded."

I kissed you and say. "It's sexy as hell you speak my thoughts as I think them. It used to be scary at school. Now it's just cool as hell."

Deborah pulled a battered old ring case out of her purse; they were our great-grandparent's rings, and you say. "With this ring, I thee wed in sickness and health, partners in all things. I will love you till my dying breath, my twin."

I repeated your words and added a couple of my own. "I give you my breath every day, my love, just as we kissed every day since I can remember. So join me, my love. I love to taste your charms." My fingers slipped through your wet slit as I pulled my finger up, tasting you to your moan."

I stick my finger in your mouth; you taste my finger, and you grasp. I moan to your sucking my finger as if it was my cock. We never made it to the bed; we dropped to the floor when your fingers rubbed my cock head, and you stuck it in my mouth. Licking my juices off was a first, but watching you clean your fingers, we hit the floor as our hands quickly activated our desire.

Deb says. "Baby, our first has to be bare skin like us in the womb. I'm on the pill."

I grabbed the robe from the bed, laid it down, flipped on my back, and pulled you to me as your firm breast rubbed against my chest hairs. I looked into your eyes; they were lidded, and your neck and chest were red with flames. Your nipples stood up like soldiers on parade. My fingers found them, and they were being abused. My fingers were dry, so I pulled back from kissing you as my two fingers slipped into your mouth. I fuck your mouth as if it was your pussy; you moaned.

You say. "You fucker, you have the upper hand now, but soon, oh shit."

As my two wet fingers pinch your nipples firmly, I say. "I can't wait, dear put me in, dear your juices are dripping on my hard cock. I can't wait, but you are in control, dear tell me when you want me to make love to you."

We trembled when my cock touched your wet lips; your hand had my cock as you rubbed your clit with it to your first come. You shutter and scream, biting my shoulder in the first of many. My throbbing hard cock parted your lips as it slipped in up to your hymen.

Deb, rock on me, you say. "Baby, so full, soo full, oh so much fuller than my dreams of this. Oh, Dan, I do so want your cum; you are going to blow quick, baby?"

I say. "It feels so good you won't have to worry about my coming and me being done for the night. I was rock hard after Mom made me come. I use my cum to lube you, and I pound us till you scream stop!"

You pulled up on my cock, and you took your time coming down; you do this till you come. Then, finally, you fall on me, trying to breathe. My hard cock was throbbing almost nonstop. You kiss me; your mouth is cold, but my hands tease your rosebud. My fingers grab my cock and pull out my fingers, rubbing your juices out of your pussy as I slip back in, teasing you with my cock head first. Your sounds were beautiful, but our smell was divine; it made me want to move.

I did tiny little movements; you moaned next to my ear. Do you want to sit up on my cock? You look like you slept for a week. I helped you upright as my cock went into you till it went as far as it could go. You still have not said move, but my legs shake like a vibrating chair.

I slipped my finger in your ass as far as it can go; you have enough of your senses to say. "Oh God, lover fuch fuck me my my pussy, please; my body is on on Fire."

I do. It's intense; the faster I move, the more you bounce on me, meaning you come down hard on my cock. The floor was too hard for my taste. I pushed up off the floor and managed to stand; you clenched your already tight pussy on me as I carried us to bed, your arms around my neck. There was a faint wet outline of two lovers on the robe. I lay you on the bed as I stood and began the pillaging of Rome.

There was sweat pouring off me as you broke into a sweat. Our hair was soaked. I felt close and say. "Fuck baby, I'm coming; pull my balls hard; see it, it slows me down."

You did just that, and you grabbed the base of my cock, gripping me hard. We froze as we kissed; my dick pulsed hard three times, but I did not cum. So I began again; my strokes were soft and gentle, but our faces weren't. Instead, your face twisted up as you started to return my thrust. Our hips slapped together like a crowd was clapping; the bed covers were coming off as we picked up the pace.

I screamed my come as you joined me. I did not stop or slow down; I filliped you over and pulled you up on your knees as my cock found your wetness; we went at it like we had been doing it for years. You arched your back it put your G-spot hitting my clit. I shit mean your clit as my cock explodes for my second of the night and third of the day. I pulled you to your side as I fell to the bed. I pulled you the rest of the way up on the bed.

Deb looks at the clock and moans. "Two hours of heaven, baby; we got to be home around two. Call the desk for a wake-up call, and let's shower, eat our snacks, and pass out with our bliss."

I watched an angel walk to the bathroom, her ass red; she was covered in sweat and had my cum draining out of her. As she walked, you were catching it with your hands and trading hands as you were eating me and us. I followed you to the bath, started the shower saw you peeing. Being the pervert that I am, watching porn every chance I get. I treated it as just more classes for a book report. I dropped to my knees and started lapping your pee, a salty taste and a tang. You stopped peeing, and I started eating us out of your pussy to your moans.

12