Kid Stuff, Right? Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You say. "Gently, baby, soft and slow. I'm so tender you ravished my ass, baby."

I stuck a wet finger in your ass; you rose off the seat, grabbed my hair you, screamed, and sprayed my face with your cum. Then, I picked you up walking into the shower with you as the rain head washed the smell of our sins away.

We cleaned and played. I got hard, and I say. "Deb, I know your sore, and I'm going to take a long time coming, so a hand and a blow job are out of the question that leaves your ass, and since I've no clue how to do it without hurting you, you just have to deal with me poking you, dear."

Deb says. "Shit, they say this shit gets better after our first; Hon can you believe we got another sixty years for us to get better at this?"

We pulled the top covers off, and I called the desk and asked for a 1:30 am wake-up call. You pulled me down to you; you wrapped your body around mine and nuzzled my neck. We started to doze no guilt in either of us, now to do this to Mom and then the three of us.

12