Kid Stuff, Right? Bk. 04

Story Info
Incest leads to more danger leads to changes.
4.5k words
4.42
3.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

Kid stuff, Right? Book 4

We stopped by the house to get clothes, and there was a whole crew working on the den and back door; when asked what this was costing, they said a few thousand bucks for the new front and rear doors, they were over three inches thick with a latch that locked the door using two four inch deadbolts. It was almost a four-hour drive as Deb and Mom wanted to stop at every antique store and ice cream parlor. We pulled up to what looked like a log cabin, but it was a log cabin with an A-frame and a four-bedroom home inside.

The master bedroom looked over to the lake for sunrise; the bedroom had its deck, with a hot tub on the lower backdoor deck. We walked in the ladies went nuts. It looked like the furniture was from all the antique stores we visited, and the double-door fridge was full of fresh food, beers, and steaks. A four-burner gas stove with a bread oven and a standard oven.

I looked in the pantry, found everything I needed for bread, pulled stuff out, and started. My Sister started a crock pot of stew the house filled with music when Mom found a sound system. Mom brought us shots of Tequila and cut a lime and sea salt. It knocked the wind out of me. I sat at the bar. I put my head down and started to cry. I did not get to drink the shot Mom poured.

Both sides pressed me. Love was flowing. No words were exchanged. I cried till I stopped; I stood upright and turned and kissed my Mom, Cindy. It lasted a few minutes. I turned and kissed Deb just as long and hard as our Mom. I turned and went and washed my face and checked the bread to see if it had risen enough to put it in the oven yet. It was, and I started a timer on my phone.

I say. "Suits and sun, and let's check out the water."

We suited up, and the water was okay. I got to wade in the water as I watched my ladies swimming. We sunned on the dock till it was time to take the bread out for about thirty minutes. I cut three slices of bread and tore them into chunks. I melted butter, garlic, and spices in one bowl; I mixed olive oil and spices in another. My Sister came in with a fish; a Bluegill Deb looked so proud she caught it with her hands.

I dressed the fish by making sushi and a Ceviche with fresh limes and a shot of Tequila, onions, hot peppers, and tomatoes for appetizers. I put it in the fridge, and as Cindy came in and put my dress shirt on as a cover-up, I knew I stood there with my mouth open, and my Sister slapped my arm to close my mouth. Mom made our shots and poured beer into a small glass; it was import for each of us.

We ate on the rear deck and turned on the hot tub for after. The Ceviche, the fresh bread, and the dipping sauces were terrific. Deb's stew was a hit, and we ate a modest amount. The fireflies came out at dusk. It felt right in just hours, just us three, as it has been for almost five years. Finally, the stars came out, and at eight pm, a fireworks display over a Honky-tonk on the lake. They did it every night; they had live music, we found out with a quick internet search.

I pulled up the website and the Band playing we had seen at the Brewery. It was a mix of blues and alt-country, very danceable. We planned to heal and recharge for a few days next Friday. So Friday rolled around we did nothing but study, get sun, and eat. We did the hot tub after dinner we were all relaxed.

I put on my black dress jeans and loafers, wore an undershirt under my dress shirt, pulled my hair in a ponytail, and put my sling back on. Deb, like Mom, put my dress shirt on over a tank top over a strapless bra, jeans, and nice flats. I laughed; my three shirts were now in use. There was a gas-powered golf cart and a map on the dash on how to get there and what streets in red not to drive on, and green were safe.

We went to the bar; Mom brought all three sodas as we were not old enough to drink yet. The Band started, and we moved up front to the stage; the guys in the Band thanked us for making the drive. We danced from the first song, and three guys handed my ladies open drinks.

Deb says. "Thank you." And handed the drinks to me, I put them on a table away from us. So I set them all down on a table, three more did it to Cindy, and one guy tipped his hat to our Mom and asked her to spin on the dance floor.

Mom says. "Yes."

Mom returned, and he did the same thing to Deb about dancing but tried to get her to drink part of his drink.

I see Deb's hand flash me. "He dancing me out. Backup."

I say. "Mom, I needed the restroom."

I did not want to bother Mom if it was nothing. So I followed Deb toward the side door, and two trees stepped in front of me wearing cowboy boots, cutting me off from the door, good old boys. I climbed one as I screamed. "Mom!"

I pulled the tree's arm out of his socket and hurt his ribs. I pulled him through the door, removed his belt, and tied his arm to a belt loop. I ran out to the dock, jumped a table, and kicked the guy in his balls, holding on to Deb as the polite cowboy took liberties with Deb's breast as they were on the dock. The roar of a power boat was coming into the dock. Her hand now free, she took the guy down with a sidekick, took his arm, and broke his wrist, and we both kicked the guy into the lake. I took my shirt off, leaving my undershirt to wear and giving Deb my shirt.

The guy who was a doorstop had managed to get his belt off; he cut it with his boot knife. Mom came out spitting fire and saw Deb's torn tube top on the dock, her blue strapless bra the only thing covering her. The guy started to stand. Mom kicked him in the balls with her pointed boots. Mom had two officers who were working the door, following behind her.

The police pulled the guy out of the water and hooked up the guys, and took them in. We were still at the police station at two am, tired of being asked the same questions repeatedly.

When the duty officer says. "How do you think you can remember details so well? I not buying it."

My Sister walked behind me, held her hands over my eyes, and says. "Show them, Brother."

I say. "Officer Grant has special grips on a 10mm, he has brown eyes, maybe two hundred pounds, his vest is the wrong size, he's six foot, but his heels are tall. His handcuff key is on a velcro strap for his radio, an easy reach for a handcuffed guy. They need to be up higher, his black shirt has an ink stain, and his button third from the top is missing. He has one black and one dark blue sock; he wrote on his paperwork that the complainant is full of shit; he's making up details. Shall I go on?"

My Sister kept her hand on me as Deb says. "Let him write the report; if you have any more questions after, it would be quicker."

Her hand moved, it says. "With less miss-spelling."

We dragged in after two am. The hot tub was talked about, but it was turned off. I turned the lights off and turned the alarm code on. We made do with the master bed; it was a bit shaky but pretty. We cuddled, and Deb woke screaming. We held you till your shakes left you. The guy going hands-on must have been added to what could have been with our Cousins. It was after six am.

We were in tee shirts and underwear; I turned the alarm off, stepped out onto the porch, and stretched. After warming up, you two came out and joined me. Doing Tia Chi till the sun was well above the horizon. We shared a shower, and the boys will be boys thing came up, but Mom put her body between Deb and me.

In my ear, you whisper and say. "Flick it, dear she's had a shock; let's love her."

I did washing my Sister's back and held you. You felt my cock, but it was not hard; you turned and cried on my chest.

I held you. I got firm, but you just pressed harder to me. Finally, I dried you two off and myself, and we went back to bed. Waking a few hours later, Mom is gone. I hear dishes rattle downstairs. We ate breakfast as we did two hours of studies, but Deb could not pay attention.

I say. "Mom, the week of stress not being in our own home and last night, let's get some sun."

Deb stood and went upstairs to change. I grabbed some sodas and a beer for Mom, and I had my swimsuit on under my shorts and tee and took my clothes off; grabbing sunscreen, we sat in three recliners as I put oil on both ladies. I lay down thinking I have four hands putting oil on, but it was only Mom. As you took your top off, Deb moved over and lay on my skin. I held you tighter than you held me; you cried occasionally.

I say. "I have to call and cancel my therapist appointment."

I did call and did a brief update on how fun our night was and asked if you could talk to my Sister, please, for the rest of my time, and she did. Deb held me tighter as she told her side of the story and how it was us three against the world. I heard a car turn into the drive up to the house. It's a van.

Mom says. "I'm still in my suit; you two change, and I'll see who it is."

Deb says. "Go get me your shirt, dear I want to finish my talk; I'll see you downstairs."

You started talking on the phone again. I hear voices downstairs someone says. "The folks at the bar knew your golf cart."

I come downstairs, and it's almost eleven am to smell hot brisket and BBQ. It's the Band from last night. The lead singer 'King Leon' says. "We saw you kick that big guy's ass and thought it was a drunken fight. We saw a few brawls before, but your Mom grabbed two officers, and you went outside. So we stopped playing, and we went and saw your Mom in action, and that guy got kicked into the lake. We saw your Sister and the power boat. We brought lunch today. Anyone who fights for his Sister is okay in our book, and we wanted to say sorry it happened on our watch."

Deb was standing on the stairs. But then, I felt you come in; you walked to the tall singer, shook his hand, and kissed his cheek as a thank you.

Deb says. "Danny can make us some hot bread; you know you guys, we missed half your show. Don't happen to bring your Gee-guitar boys?"

Cindy pulled some cold beers and says. "Danny and Deborah, you two can have one beer each."

The Band is set up in the living room. I started the bread, and Deb came up and touched me, and you say. "Thanks, that was sneaky, but I feel better about our skills, and your love got me through it. I will be fine tricking me into talking; you get yours later, mister."

You poured some of your beer into my bread mix; it looked like it would work. It rose quite a bit faster. I made a big deep baking tray of cornbread and added jalapeno cheese and beer. The Band started, and we were up on our feet and dancing. I put the meat in the warm oven to keep it warm. The oven bell rang, and as the girls danced and Deb played the tambourine, I set the table with a tablecloth and put the plates and silverware. I carved the meats, sliced the bread, and set out my homemade bottle of atomic hot sauce. Set drinks out based on who I saw drinking what; the music stopped, and the drummer says. "Man, let's eat; we can pay for a second set damn, that fresh bread smell has been killing me."

I had buttered a piece of bread for myself and tossed it like a frisbee. The drummer snatched it out of the air and says. "Shit, this is good excuse me, Mam, I am dying to eat. Mom on one side of me and my Sister on the other side we ate like Texans. I did not notice my dressing fell off, and my arm was cut across with a wound stapled closed. Deb saw it and ran out of the room. My stress levels were thru the roof. I sat there; my leg bounced, rubbing my thumb and index finger, trying to find my center and counting my breaths. Finally, Deb sat down, gave me a fresh dressing, and taped it on.

You held my arm lower than the wound; I ate one-handed and after taking a hundred breaths. I let go of your hand, but my knee pressed into your leg. We grounded each other. I started talking about all the fun days at the Brewery. We finished, and there was not a bite left to eat. They shared stories about their travels. They told us we made them feel like family, and we gave them our number and told them our couch and the spare room were yours back in town. We cleaned up the kitchen both girls kept grabbing my butt; it was fun. We watched a movie, and it had powerboats. I saw Deb pull in, and I stopped the movie and held my Sister till she stopped shaking. We were a very odd pair, but being together was calming.

Friday night came after another week of rest and recharging for us. Cindy says. "We needed to move our things to our rooms and be somewhat normal for the Evans tomorrow."

We grumbled and moved our stuff to our rooms, and I laid down for the first time in two weeks without warm bodies next to me. I got up and walked to Deb's room, and her bed was unmade, as was mine, but she was not there. Going to the master bedroom, Mom and my Sister were cuddling on the bed as I wrapped my arms around Deb.

Mom says. "Two days, one night, you two need to be normal, but we are working on not ever sleeping alone."

Deb says. "Little less chatter and more hugging. But Mom's spot on. If you're in my arms, I don't care if we did not have sex.

Deb says. "My Brother, my lover, do you need to come?"

I bite your neck and say. "Anytime, anyplace, Deb, but I don't need it. The love I feel from you two is the same as our first time in the shower heaven, pure heaven."

We slept till almost dawn, dressed in our swimsuits encase that eight am turned into six am. After that, we worked out doing a few rounds, not sparing, just going through the moves.

Deb held me and says. "Don't talk; just hold me."

Mom says. "If you two weren't mine, you make a perfect match. But in a way, you too are a pair, like when you two were in the crib."

Deb says. "Womb, Mom, I've said it before we held hands in the womb. I swear the little bugger kissed me and felt me up. I only know there is nothing we can't do if we can touch occasionally."

I made my bed and got my shower when soft hands washed my strong back; you held your body inside mine. You were so close. We turned the water off and dried each other, and we got chilled and kissed.

I was first downstairs and made two loaves of bread and a pie with the fresh apples I found on the pouch. It was a box of fresh fruits and greens. I found large fresh tortillas made for one egg burrito each for us, with farm fresh bacon fried extra for seconds or thirds. As a side, I made us re-fried black beans and slices of ripe Avocado. I started fresh coffee and juiced up a few oranges for more than a few glasses worth there were three on the serving tray.

Mom came down, and so did Deb, I poured a cup of coffee for each of us, and after I made the third egg burrito, we sat on the downstairs pouch to eat as it saw the driveway better. We finished eating and took the stuff inside. We washed the dishes as we heard a car drive up. The Evens hugged Mom because she was closest, and then Deb.

Bill hugged me, and I was young again as this man hugged me at our Dad's funeral, and Bill says. "I promised to watch over you guys if anything happened to your Dad was well loved, and I've known your Mom since high school, and you got your Sister and Mom to protect now. We will teach you how."

I returned Bill's hug and picked him off the floor, one arm kissing his cheek, and I whispered near his ear and say. "Thank you, Sir. You taught me how to protect both my Sister and my Mom. Without those skills, I would never have the courage to do what was needed."

I sat him down and walked over to Mrs. Evans, and say. "I recall you're not much of a huger, but I do offer my love; you guys are early; you eat breakfast?"

I was hugged, and I felt tears on my cheek, Mrs. Evens says. "If I'm honest, I thought he was having an affair and remember us at the gun range and all your matches?"

I say. "Yes, I did thank you, so many times I wanted to call him and let him get me out of a few issues Deb and I got into at all the schools. I knew calling Mom she would not let us off with just a warring she hits hard for a girl. I saw her in action. She does whatever needs to be done. Mom did not kick me, but I'm sure with my dumb ass, she wanted to. My Sister also wanted to do more than slap the back of my head more than once."

I started the skillet as it warmed, Bill says. "Fresh bread, can we have a slice, butter, and jam from the pantry?"

I say. "It's still warm; the butter dish is on the counter; it will just melt."

I made three bacon and egg burritos, and my ladies looked like they could do more. I cut the last one into thirds and added re-fried black beans with shredded cheese and slices of ripe Avocado to the plates. I poured fresh coffee and Juice. I pulled out my homemade hot sauce. Deb grabbed it and poured a fair amount on her chunk, and says. "My Brother is not normal if you think you like hot. Danny, tell them how you make it."

I say. "I just roasted five kinds of jalapeno peppers, onions, garlic, tomatoes, and sweet bell peppers. Then, a dash of wine vinegar is added, spices blended, and it's ghost pepper hot."

I put a BB-sized drop on the spoon. Bill says. "Get out of here."

He took the whole drop and coughed, got red in the face as he ate his food. So he added a few drops and spread it over the entire burrito. Cindy did the same, Mrs. Evans says. "No thanks, she was a Yankee."

We hung out and listened to music as I made picnic lunch. We ate and got the sun recharging who we are--lettuce, tomato, veggie bacon, and the real deal with more Avocado on my fresh bread. Mom made a potato salad, and my Sister made devil eggs. Mrs. Evens made fresh potato chips in a deep oil fryer. As we hung out in the hot tub for sunset, I made a fire in the fire pit. I dried off and went in, and started five small pizzas. Everyone picked their toppings as they roasted in a pizza oven outside pizzas in a few minutes, Mrs. Evans made a tossed salad, and I made a bacon ranch dressing. We talked about what we wanted to do for school, as we were due to take our GED in June, and it's still May. We both needed guidance on what we wanted to do in life. We talked till the fire burnt down to coals.

I say. "Going to bed extra sleep might be just what I need; thank you for the hideaway; it helped me recharge a good deal; good night, all."

I kissed everyone there though Bill got a hug. Mrs. Evans got a peck on her cheek as my ladies did. I wanted a great deal more, but it is what it is. I was asleep for four or five hours when my Sister needed me. I sat in bed, put on my slippers, and heard Deb cry. I was there in seconds, and I saw in the dark Mom holding Deb. My Sister had her hand held out, waiting for my touch. I grabbed and held you as Mom told you what you already knew. I was there, and how safe it made us feel. Mrs. Evans and Bill were at the doorway. They just watched, I glanced up, and Bill nodded and kissed his lady, took one look back at us, and went back to bed. I slept on top of the covers, still touching. I heard sounds in the kitchen of coffee being made, and I itched; I needed to burn off this tension. I went, down my swimsuit on and a shirt, and was handed a cup of coffee, not as strong as I like it but still an excellent French roast.

Mrs. Evens says. "You two were like this the first time I met you two; you held on like your world ended the day of the funeral. You two have such love. Are you doing the right thing? I mean, if you smother her, she never can stand alone, you know what I mean."

I say. "My Sister is much stronger than that, but the home invasion and the guys trying to get her clothes off and into a powerboat freaked her out; again, she is stronger than me, but thank you for your concern. I need to think about it."

12