Kid Stuff, Right? Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We two cooked breakfast, and the rest of the house got up and came down to a feast. We ate. I did a little of everything. Deb ate eggs and toast. We went out on the grass, and Deb tossed me our gloves, helmet, pads, and mouthpiece. I stretched and warmed up, slipping my gear on. Deb came at me hard. I was in a fight where I would not use my strength to overcome her hard kicks, and we fought for a half hour. I could not get a grip on my Sister's anger. Where was it coming from? Then it hit me about the same time as my Sister's foot on my head. Deb was fighting all the ghosts of boys who had grabbed her. I moved slowly on my blocks; my hits missed, as did my kicks. I was getting my ass kicked to let her get out of this by winning. I was Grappling with you; we were a better match on a typical day, but I was put into a choke-hold. I knew my strength was enough to break it, but I wanted you to beat me. I tapped out, but you did not stop. Mom jumped the railing and put your hands on Deb's face as Mom slapped Deb's face. I fell to the ground, and Mom was holding me. I reached out with my hand and signed. "I love you, but you hit like a girl."

Like a light switch turning on, you figured out what I was doing and was by my side with Mom. I have a black eye, a busted face; an eyebrow cut open. Mom got out her field kit sprayed a freeze spray, and stitched me up in the kitchen as Deb went and showered. I had two stitches now from her. When Deb grew faster than me, our sparring cost me six stitches till I developed over a summer.

Mom says. "You going to tell me what all that was about? You are better at it than that?"

I say. "Mom, she was hitting everybody who tried to you know; well, grab her. I let her use me as a punching bag. I hope it helps, or we're waking up a lot to her screams."

I ran up to pack my bag and grab a shower. Returning to my room there is a piece of chocolate on my bed. I ate it, kept the wrapper, stuck it in my pocket, and carried my stuff downstairs. I saw that Mom's suitcase was still upstairs, and I ran up and brought it down as I stopped at Deb's room to kiss her, and she was on the phone with the therapist. I sent you a kiss and closed the door. I packed the car and was handed my phone back with a wink from my Sister. We said our goodbyes and stopped at the local store to replace the food and beer we had eaten, dropping it off at the front door. I texted Bill and thanked him again. The drive home was quiet. I did not want to, but it was time to talk about us and tomorrow.

12