Kid Stuff, Right? Bk. 07

Story Info
A kid grow to a man with family.
6k words
4.43
3.9k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

Kid stuff, Right? Book 7

We went to the concert it was in a soccer stadium. We met the girls at the train station and walked four blocks to the stadium. It was something else; we did not have seats, but we put down a blanket to cover the ground and these folding seat cushions for back support. We rented them for ten euros each; it made sitting on the soccer floor easier, it gave us space to dance, and we did dance. Two hours later, we danced with abandon, beginning with Smooth Operator from the first song to the last, the Sweetest Taboo.

We danced the entire show; all five of us were covered in the glow of the sweat we worked up on the fantastic Italian night. We ate street food, fried plantains, and a meat sausage made from beef and spiced just right. I pulled out my bottle of hot sauce, Deb and I used it, but just the smell scared off the couple. Finally, we said good night at the train station, and we all got kisses; we three walked arm in arm to the hotel.

Taking a much-needed shower, there was just enough room to get clean in. Taking liberties with my hands, kissing my Moms neck as Deb ate her pussy as my fingers sawed in and out of Cindy's pussy. Mom came then it was Deb's turn; you came soon after Mom started eating you. My fingers found both your holes to your screams as Cindy sucked your clit as my mouth bit your nipple, teasing you till you sprayed Mom's face.

I pull Cindy up and lick your twos juices off your faces as Mom, her face now clean, sucks my hard cock in her hot mouth. I did not finish cleaning Deb, but you dropped to your knees, and you two fought over my hard cock till I lost my load, starting another fight to see who could get the most cum off and out of my cock. We slept like angels waking to a call from the movers at about nine am.

We took a train, and as we were walking to the Villa Dell'Amore Materno, or in English, Villa of Motherly Love. Finding out the name of our home would have been enough to buy it off just that. We bought new beds and a mix of old and new furniture in Milan. We were arriving at the village of Dell'Amore, or The Way of Love, getting there an hour earlier than the movers. Stopping at a scooter store, we bought two Vespas mine was a 1978 model in bright red, and Mom was a hot pink 2000 model. It had a fair basket in the back for shopping, and mine had a deep basket in the front for fresh bread or wine.

Deb did not like driving two wheels, so we did not get her one. Getting to the Villa to meet the movers, they were two hours late getting to us, but it did not bother us as the last two weeks living in a hotel gave us a calm over things, not in our control. We had the master bath and closet enlarged we took out a sitting room off the master bedroom. We can thank the Realtor's help completing the work in two weeks; the first two estimates were six months. The Realtor made one phone call; the numbers for the work fell between the other two, and the remodeling was finished in two weeks. It was a good-looking job; we had to let the tile work dry another day. We stayed in town till the work was done after we paid and signed the papers. We applied for a temporary residence permit.

We found a photo album behind a Sheetrock wall from 1880; it showed what we thought was a sitting room off the main bedroom was a nursery. There were photos there of the framing of the building, twelve by twelve oak beams bolted together with steel bolts. The basement and foundation had columns and poured concrete, making an excellent wine cellar. Unfortunately, there was no listing of a wine cellar when we bought the house, much less a basement. I was told to go exploring, as heaving lifting was still not on my list of things to do. I was exploring with a bright led flashlight.

I found a locked door to a staircase going down. I had seen the ring of keys on the key hook by the back door off the kitchen. At the bottom of the stairs, I found a game room covered in dust. It needed upgrading. The light was broken, but a little light came in from a dozen painted-over windows on both sides of the room. It was at least the size of the living room upstairs.

A slate pool table was covered in a drop cloth; the pool cues were warped, but the table looked flat. A dartboard with chalk scoreboard, a games table with poker chips, a roulette table, three old-school arcade video games from the 70s or 80s, a matched pair of tube stereo amps with speakers, and what looked like a wall of albums of at least fifteen hundred, and two doors. One door led to a wine cellar; it was two steps down, and the brick walls were covered in age. The wood wine racks were full; the oldest was 1932 the latest was 2001.

I picked up two bottles, one from each year, and sat them at the door. There were at least two thousand bottles. The other door went to the building's well room with its water filtration system for the house, air conditioner, and boiler for steam heat to radiators. Another door thicker than the others opened to a gun room, and a 27-meter target range was there. Four long air guns were there, as were four Olympic air pistols.

There were shotguns, rifles, and tons of ammo, not tons, just metal boxes marked 'U.S. 50. Cal beltless', one for each caliber. There was a water-cooled machine gun, but the gun was taken apart, and I saw broken parts on a repair counter. I took photos of all the weapons there. I found her in the bedroom, Mom cleaning, and told her what I found. I asked for the lawyer's number. I called him and told him what I saw, and he asked for a list of what was there. I went down, made a list of all the firearms on my phone, and sent it with photos. He called me back, and the Police were coming to get all but three of the guns. I picked a 9mm, 22-long rifle bolt action, a double barrel shotgun, a few ammo boxes, and all the air rifles and pistols.

I sat on the front steps drinking coffee. The Lawyer and the Police drive up, and they greet me politely. I offered coffee and water. I had some fresh pastries from town to offer.

The officer says. "We don't care for the air guns, but the machine gun is an issue. Can we see it? Thank you for your hospitality."

Four officers, after our coffee, went down to the basement with me as they had a list of the weapons they were taking, and they made trip after trip forty-eight long guns and ten pistols. I pointed out the three I wanted to keep. One of the officers said in Italian he's an American bet he can't hit the broad side of a barn; they all shoot on auto spray and pray."

I pick up an Olympic air pistol. Loading a pellet and charging it aiming at the paper target down range cocking the air chamber and taking the safety off, I fire it hitting at five o'clock outside the black ring. I heard chuckles. I load and fire five; all five are in two holes less the thickness of a pencil lead away from the rest. I flip a switch it brings the target back to the line. An officer turned the target around and set it back to its stop. Five shots later, he has four touching and one a half inch further away.

He says. "I just got out-shot by a kid. I was on the Olympic shooting team. You shoot this well with a firearm?"

I lifted my shirt and showed my gunshot and showed my arm.

I say. "I am, but it hurts like shit to get shot been shot twice. I hit my targets they did not go to the hospital. I shot to defend my home and my ladies. That's why we're here. I'm hoping not to repeat getting shot."

They loaded up an SUV with it all and left. Mom rubbed my back and says. "You handled that like your Dad; you guys shoot all the guns before they took them away?"

I answered you. "No, my love, we just shot air guns because someone said they sell automatics to Americans to spray and pray. So I told them four men, eight shots, and it was over. We shot air guns, and I out-shot the Olympic shooting team member. There are high-power air guns; they have no recoil; they were fun to shoot."

Mom says. "Make coffee, baby, for the movers." So I did, and they took all the boxes and wrappings away.

Deb comes up to us and says. "We are unpacked; you must figure out where everything is. You owe me, big Brother."

Mom says. "Danny, make your pizzas for us; please, they're so good."

Deb holds out the candy wrapper and says. "You fucking nerd, you kept this from our first night." We walk into the kitchen. I start the makings for pizza.

I started making pizza from flour; the brick-lined gas-fired oven was a dream as it heated and crisped the crust to perfection. Deb came back in after taking a shower, as did Mom. I made too much dough, so Deb called Helen and her wife Ann for dinner. We tasted the 1932 wine when the girls got here. It was the best thing I had ever tasted. Mom thought so too. I made six pizzas, three like I saw them make in Milan. I made one with pineapple for my Mom and toasted peanut butter, fresh figs, and some fig jam we found in the pantry for dessert. We chatted and drank the 2001 wine; it was good, but in a different class than in 1932.

Deb says. "You had the police here long enough to be best friends; you the Man now?"

I led everyone downstairs, my flashlight getting a workout. We checked out the wine cellar when its light came on, and Deb and Helen googled the vintages and the vineyard they came from in 1932. It sold for a few grand a bottle at auction, and sixty in wood crates were turned on their side. We called a broker and sold fifty bottles and kept ten.

I say. "Good night. I'm feeling the wine and the fact I have to go back to the big city and get my staples taken out at six am to get to town for my nine am appointment."

Helen says. "The local clinic can take out your staples; you do not need to go all the way to town and back just for that."

I called the urgent care place, and they could take them out any time I wanted to come in. I set the time at ten am. Mom poured more wine into my glass. As the stars came out, it looked better than the lake house sky at night, the village glowed, but it was less than back in the States.

We chatted about who we could date, or instead, the girls tried to fix us up with hot dates. Deb ended that talk by taking my head in her hands, and you kissed me as good as our first; we held it till we heard three moans. I looked up and saw that Helen and Ann were looking at my Mom, the source of the third moan. Cindy had her hand over her mouth, ashamed of her moan.

Helen says. "Cool, we know why you moved here; now my brother and Sister live together, and they are not one bit as hot as you two are, and your Mom too."

Cindy says. "Danny proved his love to us; he loves us every day. You know he has never missed a day telling us of his love for us and the little things he would do. It was like doing the dishes when it was his Sister's turn, but she had bad cramps. He cared for both of us when we had the flu.

He washed us; he put his tee-shirt on us and would wash us. It was done without shame or arousal on his part; he can't hide what he's packing. The first time we three slept together, he showed us his love in our bed; our family shot him in the arm, breaking in to kill us for insurance money. He ended them both, saving the Police officers and us. Plus, he helped me save my dear friend; without his fast thinking, our friend Bill would be dead."

Deb says. "Only Mom and I left our safe room and saw the carnage. Dan was covered in blood, some of it his. He had our Dad's best friend's neck in his hands. Bill was bleeding from a gunshot wound, but Dan's hand stopped the blood. He and Mom worked just like we were trained in field first aid. I put a warm blanket on Dan; he started shaking badly. Mom and I thought it was Bill's blood, but much of it was Dan's."

I say. "The massive amount of adrenaline is leaving me; my jags started. I felt it a few times before. My first was the worst getting your ass beat will do that to you, but this was the next level. As the adrenaline juice left me, my pain started to kick in." I showed my arm; its scar is a star and a straight line. "Then there's the second shooting."

Deb says. "Dan took a taser shock not to fear what he did not know. He loaded his weapon and fired it as he got hit with taser; it taught him he could win, and he saved our lives again."

Mom says. "Danny screamed when he got shot, but he yelled one word Run. He pulled his gun out and returned fire taking out the guy with a vest. The guy took two to the chest; he pointed the weapon toward Deb, and Danny fired where there was no vest, and that guy was gone. Danny screamed again; he was being tasered, but rather than go down, he turned and put two into his target. He saw blood and stopped.

Our Danny said, " We never have to see that sick smile again, Mom." Dan fell to the ground, and Deb carried him out of the dirt to the porch. I grabbed the field kit, and we had three holes to deal with. The one in his arm went in and out and into his chest, stopping in a lung."

Deb says. "I've felt Dan every second of every day since being in Mom's womb. He left me as he went under for surgery and did not come back for days. Every noise was too much for me; people's questions made me quiet I was shocked when he smiled at me. After that, my whole body became infused with him. We slept with him for weeks; being content is holding and being held by Danny."

I say. "I felt right just being here more so now that we're meeting new friends."

Mom opened another bottle of some year in the 1970s again heaven in a glass. We talked till late, I say. "You ladies, if you like to sleep in my Sister's room rather than drive after all that wine, I said, or call you two a

taxi?"

I pulled my phone out and waited; they picked staying. We had been asleep maybe a few hours when I heard a scream. I was out of bed, opened the lock safety on my gun, and ran to my Sister's room. Deb was behind me, a cricket bat in her hand. We rushed into the room, and Helen was holding Ann. Deb and I joined you two as we spoke softly to Ann. Finally, Ann felt safe and drifted back to sleep. I started getting up and planned on waking Deb and taking her back to bed when Helen kissed me and then Deb. I picked up Deb and went back to the main bedroom, and Mom was up reading, and she tossed the covers aside as I lay Deb down, and I joined Mom on her side of the bed.

The light got kicked off, and Cindy says. "Everything is alright now? She sounds like you guys. I wonder if she is talking to anyone. Night my Babies."

I woke before my ladies. I thought about making them scream but thought about what Ann must be going through. I put my shorts over my boxers and a Tee; it smells of my Sister. I go downstairs to the kitchen, start the coffee, and make some flatbread thin enough to be tortillas. I fried ten pieces of bacon and added some fresh green onions after it cooked. I fried some bell peppers and tomatoes, adding the eggs in with a touch of hot sauce, and I added the flatbread to the top of the eggs and flipped them over, browning the bread. I folded them like burritos; two got my killer hot sauce and stuck toothpicks in those.

I made fresh orange Juice from the orchard, and I see Deb in my Tee-shirt and sweatpants coming down in search of coffee. I hand my Sister a cup made just right for her. Mom comes down next in one of my Tees and nice hot pink gym sweatpants. Helen and Ann came down, and Mom poured hot coffee for everyone. I cleaned up a pan, getting it ready for some crêpes. Ann comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me. I held on to your hands.

I say. "All right if I turn around and hold you tight?"

You say. "Please."

I turned and held you tighter as you cried again. I stood there, and Ann says. "How are you a man, and you not like any men in my family? I wish my Dad was half the man that you are. I feel at peace near you guys."

Helen says. "It was all she talked about on the train ride home, but my Mom was not happy we had to move back and were sleeping on her fold-out couch. Ann's Mom died two years ago, leaving Ann her home just two blocks from the ice cream shop. We just got the place fixed up when Ann's Dad and Brother moved in without asking, and they raped her before their out on parole for it, and they tried again with both of us we left. The Police won't act because I don't have the paperwork from the court or a copy of the will. We don't have the money for the lawyer."

I looked up at Mom, Mom looked at Deb, who looked at me, and I say. "Come on; I'll take you to the lawyer. We will cover your legal fees, and you can help clean up half of the place it looks unlived in."

I made crêpes with fresh berries and homemade whipped cream. After eating a couple each, we took the scooters to the village as Helen went to open the shop. We took Ann by Mom's Honda CRV to the lawyer and then to a county seat. We had to let Ann drive as we had not gotten our operators license. They said what it was, but I do not yet speak the language 100%. So we went pickup the paperwork to take the test, and the lawyer cut red tape for Ann, and she had an eviction notice in four hours. Ann was beaming with hope, then her face fell when she was told the Police would not serve the papers.

I say. "I just need to stop off at the gym and tune-up. I have been doing light workouts but am cleared to do heavy workouts. So I'll meet you back at the house, and we can go with you. My Sister and I are known for kicking ass and taking names."

I kissed Mom on the lips, grabbed our gym bag with our workout gear, and offered my hand to my Sister; we trotted to the gym.

Walking in, I stopped at the front counter and asked. "Please, how much just to work out and use the bags? And if I wanted to spar, may I just ask anyone? My Sister is perfect in her form, but we know each other's moves. I can't beat her unless I hurt her, and that's just not going to happen."

I put it on my card as we went and changed. I took longer to warm up, starting slow and then pushing myself on the machines, not using a killer weight. We put our headgear on, gloves, foot, knee, elbow pads, and mouth guards. We hit the speed bags and built to a fast pace; we did it for ten minutes. I did high kicks holding on to a bar on the mirrored wall. When I felt right, I moved to the heavy bag, and someone backed up Deb's bag. She was kicking it with such force most everyone here was watching her. I asked for someone to hold the heavy bag and gave it hell. Some young woman came over and asked to spar with my Sister.

Deb says. "Yes, please, my Brother won't fight me anymore because he can't win without hurting me, so, to be honest, I have never done much sparring with other people. So they stepped into the roped ring and touched gloves. I started a timer on my phone, holding my hand over the camera.

I show a gym worker the timer, and he says. "Go be their referee, please you know her; she will hurt my friend. She has been at it for a few weeks."

I got in the ring, and they clinched and traded punches; the other girl took a punch and fell back. I pulled my Sister off her and pointed to a corner.

I checked the young girl's eyes; they looked fine as the girl stood and says. "Shit, I see why you don't fight her."

I took one more look into your eyes. I see hunger there. The next round was you, but my Sister went to the mat; she came up, took the younger fighter to the canvas, and pinned her. I broke you two up when the girl taped out. After that, they went to an open space and sparring to learn.

A big guy came over, he says. "You were wounded; you want to know you can still fight. So let's go a few and see if you still got what I think you have. I'm David, your Danny, right?"

12