Kid Stuff, Right? Bk. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say. "We're not the talk of the town, are we for you to know my name?"

David says. "I'm Helen's Brother; she has the nicest things to say about you and your sister, but she said she dropped a glass you were six feet away or more, and you caught it before it hit the ground."

I say. "I try not to hurt you too bad then you being Helen's Brother and all."

David came at me as I blocked or dodged every blow or kick; I went two rounds and was both winded. I took David to the mat the next round, pinned him, and he patted out.

David says. "Your ready for whoever needs their ass kicked."

I told him who that was, and he says. "Let go shower the smell is no good for our Ladies, and that way, the pricks won't think our stink is fear."

We hugged David and me, a few hand signs, and Deb went to change. Then, the three of us drove to the Villa, and we went inside.

I say. "Ann, the Police just said they would not serve the papers. So David, Deb, and I are taking the papers, and the lawyer will be there, and I know a good police officer to call. We will live stream it to you."

We drove back to the address Ann handed me; her half-Brother was in the yard; the kid was a six-foot wall as he ran back into the house.

I went into the house and say. "Ann's lawyer is seconds behind me; here are court-ordered papers stating you must leave."

The older man picked up a bat and swung it at me, and I stopped it and hit him in the face with it. It took the fight out of him he dropped to the floor. The kid tried to hit me, but David stopped him; he caught the kid's hand as it touched my face. David took the kid out with one punch.

The lawyer getting in the house says. "I hope I timed it right, but the police are here."

We showed the video Deb took of me saying this was a court order eviction and him swinging the bat and me stopping it. And the same thing on the son. The Police took them in, and they were both out on parole.

The police officer says. "The two will both get ten-plus years, having broken their parole."

We stopped at the ice cream shop. I say. Helen, if she would like to go home and eat a feast I'm cooking, She jumped up and kissed all three of us.

The other girl there says. "I will cover this is Tuesday, our slow day, and Helen, you have not had a day off since the night of the concert."

We drove to the house, and Mom was in slacks and a cute top. Mom was happy her chicks were home safe in our nest. I baked two quiches, made six pizzas, and a dozen bacon and egg burritos. I baked two loaves of French bread and got a few bottles from the cellar. The bread and pizzas were ready after the quiches were cooling.

David's Sister came over, and David says. "These are the family that helped Helen's Ann; the kid can fight; he took my ass down."

We ate around a fire pit and two space heaters. The Food was eaten like the Roman army marched through the Villa.

Ann says. "Please, kind knight, make us those wonderful crêpes with fresh berries and homemade whipped cream."

I say. "I just made a batch waiting on everything to come together. So I go get it."

I took my flat cast iron from the oven to the open grill in the middle of the table and all the fixings. I made two with peanut butter, whipped cream, and no berries for my Sister and Mom Deb got up and picked up theirs.

I made crêpes with fresh berries and homemade whipped cream. And I looked down, and the plate of the first six was cut in half, and everyone started eating theirs. My Sister made eye contact, and you smiled at me as if you knew what was in my pocket my Mom was a poker player, so I saw no clue if Mom knew.

I started thinking about doing the ring thing in front of our new friends; it was still two weeks from Christmas, and I was conflicted about offering our promise rings. So I took the cast iron in, stalling, washing it, and heating it on the stove to dry as my Sister's warmth wrapped around me like a cloak.

Deb says. "Do it when we are alone; you noticed he just said this is my Sister. We should not flaunt it, but the jeweler called and asked what word we wanted to be inscribed on the rings. We said it was Love, please, we told them. Sorry to bust your surprise." We broke out hot coffee and hot spicy hot Mexican chocolate, it was a hit, and we ate under the heaters for two hours.

David, who only had one drink so he would drive the girls to Ann's place, says. "We called a crew over to clean up the trash, but they texted me I must go to Milan for the building supplies. They trashed the plumbing and the kitchen sink. The sink was removed, as was some Sheetrock, but we have new mattresses and bedding. Their nothing left of your things. We can stop at the second-hand shops in Milan. I was roped into a road trip to buy second-hand clothes. I found Ann checking her makeup in the hall mirror as I walked behind you and gave Ann a few thousand euros.

I say. "How much would you charge to clean this Villa per day?

Ann answered. "A full day, a hundred euros."

I answered. "Then we will mark a sheet, and the lawyer was eight hundred; having friends is so easy. I love how my ladies light up when you two are around. We were happy to do this. I saw a crowd of people bring in plates, and all three of us were kissed, plans were made, and everyone left happy.

Deb says. "At that rate of wine consumption, we have a few hundred parties left. We need to see the lease with the vineyard, and the olive grove gives us an extra fine pressing of the oil. In the orchard, we get a basket from them of lemons a week. I'll look at it later. I believe our Danny has something to ask us, Mom."

I went for it, went to one knee, and pulled my Sister closer. I pull the rings out and say. "I can't think of a happier place because you two are in my heart. You have been since day one; we did not fall in love overnight. We grew up in love when we turned eighteen. I saw no future, just like prom. I had to live with other people loving on my Sister, which sounded so bad I did not sleep. I planned this day, not this place, but our hearts are one. Will you two be my wife's, and do you want me to get a vasectomy? I can do it at the clinic, but I must be twenty-one."

Mom says. "Fuck yes, I will be your wife."

Deb says. You don't even have to ask, dear man; you know my answer on the hotel room floor."

Mom says. "What's this about a hotel floor?"

I say. "We pledged our love standing at the window; we never made it to the bed."

I put the ring on Cindy and kissed her with all my built-up passion. I put the ring on Deb and started to kiss her, but she stopped me from putting my ring on. Then my Sister kissed me, and she rubbed against me and says. "Floor is closer, but the floor is cold as fuck; take us to our bed, Brother."

I picked up Deb and started up the stairs and say. "I make a second trip for you, my love."

Cindy walked up and teased Deb's ass, and Mom says. "Save your energy, dear you got two wives to satisfy; now, let's go. I have been dreaming of our wedding night for years; it was so hard not saying anything, hoping you come to me first. I wanted to tell you both. Danny had it right, Deb; you must go to him first."

I took Mom's things off, and I touched your pussy to your moans. Then, I pushed you over on the bed as my hot hard cock entered moms hot pussy. Deb was kissing Mom as Deb took off her things. As Deb stopped and put my ring on my finger. I dropped my pants and took my shirt off as I built up speed. I only stopped because I was too close to coming.

Flipping Cindy on her back as my Sister squeezed me hard and slapped my cock, rubbing it in the swamp of my Mom's hot pussy.

Cindy is close to coming, and as you moan and chant. "Fuck, fuck, please fuck me, my babies."

Cindy pushed me in you as your hips moved on their own you arched your back, and you screamed as I pounded you till you came again. Your hair is wet and sweaty as your juices flood the sheets under you. I pull out to a pop, and Deb and I are fighting over your juices. As Deb was sucking Mom, you fuck her ass using your fingers with all the juices that ran down moms ass crack.

I move up and kiss moms nipple, then I suck on your neck, leaving a mark as you arch your back as Deb made you come. I took Deb's hand and led you to the center of the bed, and I laid down on my back as you mounted my hard cock. You rotate your hips, and you move forward so our pelvic bones are rubbing as your hard clit is rubbing against my hard flat tummy you come, rips through you as I pick up the pace and the length of my strokes.

Deb came again as Mom crawled over, and you were licking my Sister's ass. I felt my balls being tugged, and a wet finger slipped inside my Sister's pussy. It pushes my cock harder against your clit, and when a second finger slid in my ass, I bucked my Sister up off the bed like a rodeo rider on a wild bull. I did not just come. I saw a white light, and my cock exploded my cum in my Sister's hot pussy; you pulsed, sucking the cum out of my balls.

I kept moving until you screamed; you sprayed us and the bed sheets. We napped for a half hour till we got chilled; we went into the bath, and the stone floors were cold as we waited for the water to get hot. We were so happy we washed off each other till we had to walk to the bed, put our slippers on, and change the bed sheets. I noticed my girl's hair was wet and not brushed. I took the hairbrush off the makeup table and grabbed some conditioner.

I do Mom's hair first, combing it a hundred strokes, then my Sisters turn. Both my Mom and my Sister brush mine. It's oddly calming and loving and intimate. Intimate was the word we are and will be in the future. I got cut after the new year by going to Spain by train. We spent the new year in Milan, stopping off and visiting the Real Estate agent and her family. Watching fireworks was charming; the loud noises did not bother Deb or me.

The first holiday with new friends and a new life was a benchmark that in our life, it was never better. Each day was full of love and friends. Good Food and lots of love were our worlds. As I write our story, it's been thirty years since that first day in the shower, all three of us. We are well-liked in the village and loved by more than a few. However, we three have not had another lover since day one, and to tell the truth, I am conflicted about wanting more when my life is so full of love.

12