Kid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It HURTS," I wailed pleadingly. "No more, please, I'll do whatever you want!"

"Say you want my milk! Say it! Say you want all of daddy's milk!"

I screamed wordlessly in a helpless rage and he roared, then rammed into me and grunted as he held himself deep within me. I felt him throb and come inside of me, filling me completely as his cock twitched and pulsed.

"Good fucking girl," he panted breathlessly, half collapsing on top of me. "You're my good fucking girl, aren't you, baby? You're going to be my good girl from now on and let daddy do whatever he wants, won't you? You love me, Kinz... you've always loved me. Now you're mine. Mine. Remember it, ok? You're MY baby girl and I'm your daddy and you fucking love me. Say it for me, Kinz."

I felt broken as I lay crying on the counter, my legs dangling.

Jerid pushed off of me, then eased out of me as he stepped back enough to look me over.

"That's so hot, baby. I love seeing my cum running down your thighs like that! You know that I've never cum in Lot, right? I don't let her do anything but swallow my milk, I've never fucked her without a rubber. She wants kids and I don't want to be trapped with her like that. Right now I can control her, keep her away enough... not if she fucking gets pregnant and I really do have to marry her. Fuck ALL of that. You, though... I want you to have my babies, Kinz. I want you. My parents may pitch a fit, but we could just go to Vegas. I get you pregnant and we go to Vegas, what could they even do? Even if you were lying about what you said just to make me go easy on you... I still want you. Do you really love me, Kinz? All this time?"

"Fuck you," I whispered sadly, trying to push off the counter.

He laughed and put a hand in my back. "Stay there for me a while, baby. I like the view. I've always liked the view when I looked at you. Why couldn't you just speak up? Let me know? The only reason I was with her is because she spoke up. She was an easy mark I didn't have to work for... why couldn't you have just given me some sign? I could have dropped her years ago. I said stay still!" he demanded when I tried to move again, landing a heavy handed smack on my ass. "In fact, stay right fucking there. I'm going to go, but you're going to stay there until I've been gone five minutes, you hear me? And when I come back tomorrow, you're going to be ready for me. In my bed, no fucking clothes, ready for daddy's milk. You understand me?" he asked, his thumb stroking my ass where it had landed. "As soon as he leaves, you get in my bed. I want you waiting for me. Say it, Kinz, say you'll be waiting for me," he demanded, leaning over me again to look at my face.

I stayed quiet, feeling broken and defeated as I stared at the counter.

He snorted a quiet laugh, backed up and fixed his pants, then left.

I didn't wait, pushing off the counter as soon as the door closed. My legs tried to buckle, but I held myself up on the counter until I had control, then hurried to the bathroom and got in the shower.

That was where Temple found me when he finally came back, sitting in the shower, curled against the wall as the water rained down on me.

"Kid? What the fuck, I told you to be... Kid? What happened?" he demanded, turning my face up to his as he looked at my newly split lip. "Did he come back?" he asked darkly, his eyes going dangerous. He looked over my whole body, then turned off the water and pulled me out of the shower, wrapping me in a towel. "Get dressed," he barked, then left me sitting on the bed as he stormed out.

When he came back, I was still in his bed, curled up under the blankets on his side.

"I told you to get dressed," he admonished, but he wasn't harsh. Instead, he helped me put clothes on, then led me out to the living room and the chair. Righting my table and setting the laptop back up, he turned it back on, then sat down near me in his own chair. He looked me over again, then swallowed hard and looked away. "I shouldn't have left you here alone today," he told me, then turned away and started working. "Finish your tutorial."

I looked at the laptop, saying nothing as I stared through it. I didn't hear a word, but I felt safer with him nearby.

As soon as it ended, I got up and pushed the chair closer to his, right up against it before getting back in it and laying on the arm of the chair closest to him. He said nothing at all, just lifting an arm to look down at me before going back to what he was doing.

He said nothing about not having dinner ready either, just making both of us bowls of cereal.

When he sat to a movie, I dragged his blanket in and sat as close to him as I could. He still didn't speak, just wrapping me in his arms and watching a stupid war movie.

In bed, I clutched his arm as tightly as he held on to me and lay listening to him breathe long after he fell asleep.

He didn't leave the next day, or the day after and I stayed close both days, hardly leaving his side. Even when he took a shower I hovered at the door, waiting.

He let me stay close, but on the third day, he sent me back to cooking and cleaning. I still stayed close to him when I wasn't working.

On the fourth day, he set me up with another tutorial and I'd realized I hadn't spoken to him in days. He'd given me orders, but I hadn't said anything to him. I'd been in my own head too much and he was always so quiet anyway. I was getting used to the silence and his demeanor.

I looked over at him as the man in the video droned in my ears, then slid the headphones off.

"Temple?" I asked softly as he worked.

"What, Kid?" he demanded without looking at me.

"Can I call my mom?"

"I told you not to ask again!"

"I miss her! I just need to let her know I'm not dead..."

"I told you, I have your phone. She knows you're fine. Not another word, now learn about the hydroponics."

"I can't... I don't know what he's talking about. I don't know anything about any of this, he may as well be speaking latin."

Temple huffed, then turned and started going through books on a nearby bookshelf.

"Here," he snapped, thrusting a thick book at me titled 'Underground Living'. "Read it, then I'll give you the next one."

"Why do you live down here? What's this place for?"

"The 'what' seems fucking obvious," he snorted. "Read, Kid. Quietly."

I opened the book and started reading, close enough that I could feel the warmth radiating from him. Feel the safety of him.

The next day when he came out of the shower, he was looking me over worriedly. "I need to go out," he informed me.

I immediately felt panic welling up. "Can I go?" I asked quickly.

"No... you have to stay down here... reduce... exposure."

"Exposure to what? Please? He knows when you leave! He'll come and find me!'

Temple looked down at the ground, his face turning red. "You sure that's not what you want?" he asked, sounding a bit petulant.

"No! You know it's not! Please take me with you? He'll come and find me again, you know he will!"

"You can't come with me, Kid. Anyway... you're going to have to face him again soon anyway. Drill is coming up, you're going to have to face everyone."

"Drill?"

"Weekend drill, once every three months. Come here," he huffed impatiently, going to his armoir and opening it. Sliding a hanging bar up, he exposed a panel and punched in a long code, then closed the door. As soon as it closed, the armoir swung away from the wall and opened a small room behind it. "In here," he demanded, pushing me in and sitting me in the chair that faced a full two dozen screens with cameras all over the bunker and outside too. "Not a sound and don't move until I come back. Don't open that door for anyone, only I have the code. Stay quiet," he repeated, then shut me inside the small room.

Turning, I watched the screens as he moved through the living room and left, then another screen that pointed outside the door as he left the bunker.

A minute after he was gone from view, Jerid came running into view, hurrying into the cave, then the stairwell. He rushed into the living room, looking around, then went to his own room. He seemed upset that I wasn't in his bed, but came looking for me in Temple's room. When I wasn't there, he put his hands on his hips and looked around, pissed.

"Baby girl? Where are you?" he called, the sound coming over the camera softly. He moved to the kitchen, still calling for me, then to all of the other rooms of the bunker. "Kinzey! Kinzey, you don't have to hide! Come on out, I want to talk! I went to your house! Saw your mom, saw your room! I found things, Kinz! Letters, poems, all kinds of things! You weren't lying, not at all! I have them all now! I kept all of them! I've been thinking about you a lot! We could make this work, you know? I've thought about it, about what I said the other day? Go to Vegas, get you pregnant? I know it's why Tem's keeping you down here for me! He knows I can't stand Lot and I have no intention of going through any of this shit with her! That's why he made me admit it and why he stole you away for me. They all want me rid of Lot, even if Tem doesn't understand the why of it yet! He tucked you in here where you'd never be found, just for me and what's coming! Why else would he do it? He hates girls like you, so meek and docile, so I know it's not for him! You're my type, not his type, he's just getting you ready for me for when the shit hits the fan. It's going to, real soon, I can sense it. As tense as he is, as tense as everyone on the watch is. Family all suddenly hovering close like they know the call's about to come. Come on, baby girl, come out here! Talk to me! You can't hide forever!" he called, coming into Temple's room again and looking under the bed. He looked in the armoir too and I could feel the clicking on the door behind me as he moved things inside the armoir. "I really want to feel your tight cunt again, baby! I've been dreaming about it! Come out here and let me see you! I've wanted to kiss you since I read all your letters, talk to you! I can't..."

"What the FUCK are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to leave her alone?" Temple demanded loudly, storming into his room.

"Where is she? I need to talk to her!"

"You need to get out before I break your fucking nose again. I told you to leave her alone!"

"I'm going to leave Lottie, just like you want! But I want to see Kinzey first, talk to her, get all of this straightened out."

"Get out! If you see your face before this weekend, I will smash it in!" Temple threatened.

"Jesus, why do you fucking care? You got her for me anyway, just let me have her and stop playing your stupid control games! I said I would ditch Lottie!"

"OUT!" Temple raged.

Jerid left with a scowl and I sat gripping the arms of the chair in confusion. Was Temple just holding me down here for Jerid until Jerid got rid of Lottie? Was that what this was?

Temple opened the door, then stood looking me over a moment as I looked up at him, still stressed.

He said nothing, just jerked his head, motioning me to come out of the little room.

More than a week went by with him not leaving and me staying close. He rarely spoke and neither did I. The fear and stress were starting to wane completely, I got so used to the silence between us. Even though he held me every single night and even during movies sometimes, he never laid a hand on me otherwise. He didn't even really look at me like I was something he wanted, he hardly looked at me at all unless he was assessing me.

On the ninth day after Jerid had come looking for me, I went to find Temple after I'd washed breakfast dishes.

"What, Kid?" he demanded immediately as I hesitated at the door of the gym where he was running on a treadmill.

"I... need some lady products."

He immediately hit the button to stop the machine and looked me over warily.

"I want to go with to get them and... I want to go see my mother."

He snorted. "No and no. Go up to my room and wait at the door, I'll lock you up in a minute."

"I want..."

"I said no!" he yelled, stepping closer to loom over me and look down at me with his dark expression.

Looking down quickly, I turned and went to wait for him in his room.

He came in moments later and stalked up to me until I backed to the wall. Still looking angry and stressed, he bent over me, then reached down and slid his fingers into the top of my pants and underwear. Gripping the hems tightly, he started to shove them down.

Cringing, I twisted away and grabbed his wrist, hunkering down.

"Don't," he threatened darkly, his voice low and dangerous. "Stand up and be still!" Gripping my shoulder with his other hand, he shoved down hard on my pants and underwear, exposing me and the spots of blood on my underwear. He didn't linger or stare, just jerked my pants back up roughly and let me go before going to open the panel.

What the HELL was that?!?

I said nothing, my face red with shame as I hurried into the little room and let him close me in.

This time, no one came in when he left.

I expected him to be gone half an hour at the most, but he stayed gone for what seemed an eternity. It was hours later and I was squirming in discomfort and the need to pee when he finally came back in, hurrying and pulling a dolly full of large boxes.

Letting it go just inside the door, he ran to his computer looking stressed and opened it, then sat for over half an hour, typing rapidly and doing something I couldn't really see on the monitor screen.

Finally, he got up and hurried to the bedroom to let me out, but didn't even look at me before rushing back out to his laptop.

"Everything ok?" I asked warily after coming out of the bathroom.

"Those boxes have what you need and I have more being delivered," he answered, flipping a hand at the dolly of boxes.

Cases of pads.

Who the hell needed that many pads?

I broke one open and pulled a smaller box out, then pulled it open and got a bag out and took it to the bathroom.

When I came out again, I circled behind him to try and see what he was doing.

"Go make a late lunch," he demanded.

"What's happening?"

"Nothing. Just... be ready to... just... be ready."

"If something's happening, I need to see my mom! Please? Can't I just..."

"GO! Go do what I told you, NOW!" he yelled angrily, spinning to me and standing up to look down at me.

I fled, tears welling up.

He stayed on his computer until late, then when he came to bed, he sat on the edge with his head in his hands for a long time. I said nothing, waiting for him to turn and lay down and hold me.

When he laid down, it was facing away from me and he felt tense, like he knew he was hurting me and he was waiting for what I would do. Turning to my side, I faced the wall and tried to figure out what was wrong.

I'd hardly slept at all when he got up early in the morning and took his rapid shower. I set his breakfast on his desk when he never came to the table and he ignored me as I hovered.

"Can you at least tell me what's..."

"Are the dishes done?" he demanded. "Hurry up and get it done!"

Huffing, I turned to hurry with it, then came right back.

He didn't wait for me to ask more questions, getting up as soon as I came in and grabbing my arm. Leading me back to his room, he opened the little safe room and pushed me in, then stood there a moment. "Not a damned sound, do you hear me?" he asked, his voice harsh.

"Where are you..."

"Do you fucking HEAR me?"

"Yes!" I cried, cowering back from him.

He left, but left the door open and I watched him moving around the bunker on the screens, gathering things. When he came back, he set a bucket off to the side with a roll of toilet paper in it and a bag of pads. He also had a box of easy to eat foods like pop tarts, granola bars and beef jerky and a lot of bottled water. Leaving and returning again, he set a folded blanket and pillow in the corner, the laptop I'd been using on the desk along with four books about the bunker, then paused to look me over again.

"I mean it, Kid, don't make a peep. You don't exist."

With that, he shut the door and I sat staring for a moment. Finally, I turned and watched him go back to his laptop and work on the monitors.

He wasn't leaving?

What the hell?

Was he just leaving me in here?!?

Wrapping in the blanket, I curled up in the chair and watched him, feeling sorry for myself.

After almost an hour, there was a loud buzzing and I watched him jump up and hurry to the door.

Looking at the outdoor monitor on the top row, I watched as a couple dozen people waited outside to get in and I gaped.

Jerid was out there, along with Lottie.

I turned up the volume for that camera, but too many of them were talking and I couldn't make out conversations.

Temple opened the door and they all began filing in with their bags, most complaining audibly.

I watched Lottie looking around in awe while everyone else seemed unphased by the place, all going to their own rooms to put their bags away. Servants went straight back to the kitchen area and Temple stood with his hands in his pockets, watching everyone with a sour expression.

There were finally people there and I was being locked away for all of it!

How long would they all be here?

I noticed Jerid looking around everywhere and watching Temple as Lottie chattered.

"Put our things in there, babe," Jerid told Lottie, pointing to his room. "Make sure to put it all away," he called as Lottie hurried to their room. Moving closer to Temple, he was still looking around as Temple glared at him. "Where is she?" he demanded.

"Who?"

"I know she hasn't left here, she's here somewhere. She in your room?"

"Who?"

"Stop fucking around! Look, I'm ditching Lottie after this weekend, I promise. I know what all of your scrambling means and I'm ready, ok? I won't bring her, it's Kinzey I want."

"Fuck off, asshole. I don't care who you bring, but you have a single fucking plus one. You better make it count."

"Stop fucking around! Seriously! It's her I want, just tell me where she is!"

"Carl, I told you that you could only bring one bag," Temple called to an older man who was dragging in a trunk.

"Nonsense, there's room and I want..."

"You don't listen I will throw you the fuck out," Temple yelled. "It's by my fucking grace that you were even invited. You don't listen to rules and you won't get the next one. The one that fucking counts. Get it out of here and bring one fucking bag, no larger than my e-mail told you."

"You can't talk to me like that, you little good for nothing! You..."

Temple charged the older man, slamming him into the wall, then dragged him out of the bunker bodily and slapped the panel to shut the door.

"You have 30 seconds to vacate the stairwell before I close the upper door and seal it, cutting off the oxygen. We'll all watch you die from in here," he called through the speaker.

"Tem?" an older man called, coming out of a bedroom. "Who is that?"

"Carl. I told him the rules, he didn't want to listen."

"Tem, don't be rude, let him in and let him have the stupid trunk this once, we..."

"NO! No, this isn't a game and it's not a fucking drill! You ALL need to listen, even YOU, dad! I'M in charge down here, it was agreed on years ago when I took on this bullshit! He didn't listen and he's the lesson for everyone!"

"Settle down," the man told him worriedly. "We understand. Open the com back up. Carl? Just go to the house until the weekend is over, then you can stay a while after in case this isn't a drill. You know we'll have time before the real event, so just relax at the house a while. Be there when Daniel and Patel arrive, the others too. Take your trunk back with you and pare it down, there's a reason for the rules and we all have to abide by them. We'll see you on Monday."