Kidnap Bait Pt. 01

Story Info
Slaver walks into a bar...
1.5k words
3.91
27.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say that it was slow night at the dive bar I worked at was an understatement, the weather outside was dreadful and there was only single soul in the bar besides myself for the last two hours. Not that I minded, I would be going home early tonight and would need every minute to fight through the weather. At fifteen minutes before close, I was most of the way through closing up and I planned to be locking the door behind me on my way out the minute the clock struck eleven.

The single customer at the end of the bar rail had been nursing drinks all night and was taking his sweet time about it. I was a little miffed that he didn't just pay up and leave but he was cute and he still had another fifteen minutes before I locked the doors on him.

I printed him off a fresh check and politely reminded him that we were closing soon.

For one of the few times that evening he spoke up, "You have any plans for tonight?"

"Nah, in this weather I am just going home after we close."

"They let you close up by yourself?"

"Haha, yeah the owner left earlier today and as you can see we are really busy today."

He leaned in and slid over three hundred dollar bills. "You want to make some extra money?"

I could feel my heartbeat quicken a little bit, something felt a little off about him but he was cute and I was horny.

"What do I have to do?" I asked nervously.

"Tonight, I want you to strip naked and entertain me for a few hours."

I could barely manage a response over my wildly beating heart. I hadn't been laid in months and my cock was near desperation for attention.

"I'll need,... to lock up first." I stuttered out.

He nodded in agreement and I hurriedly locked the front door and drew down the blinds so that no one will see.

I nearly ran to the front door and locked it quickly, drawing a deep breath I calmly walked over to the window in slow deliberate steps trying my best to maintain my composure.

Once the curtain was drawn and I was certain that no one was going to disturb us, sat on a nearby chair and meticulously started to disrobe. My dick, already embarrassingly hard, made for an awkward show as I tied my boots back on. I folded my clothes on the table and walked over to the man slowly giving my hips a bit of a feminine sway.

"What do you think?" I gave him a twirl of my body, thankful that I was well, groomed down there.

He only nodded his head in approval. He reached over the side pulled out the black duffel bag he walked in with. He pulled out a clear plastic chastity lock, "If you do a good job tonight, I'll make you cum in addition to the cash. Deal?"

"Deal."

I tried my best to take my mind off of getting sex making my cock as flaccid as possible so the lock fit snuggly around my junk.

"You're a slut aren't you?" He asked as he finishing locking the cage.

My cheeks answered by turning a deep crimson.

"I like sluts."

"You've been with a guy before?"

I turned even deeper red. "Yeah, my dad's buddy paid me to sleep with him."

He laughed, "bit of a whore too, huh? You ever sleep with a woman?"

"It was just the one time, I didn't even ask for the money, and yeah, I've had girlfriends before. I just like cock better."

"Fair enough. And how old are you?"

"Eighteen and a couple weeks."

He dug through his bag and pulled out an anal plug and some rope. "While you are behind the bar, you are going to be wearing this," holding up a anal plug. "It's a vibrating model with a small electric shock on remote, so I can give you a little shock when you aren't being slutty enough for me."

"Ok." I smiled and simply bent over and spread out my cheeks so the plug could go inside. It felt a little odd at first but I quickly adjusted and he tied the rope around my groin to make sure it didn't pop loose.

I picked myself up off the rail, my hormones driving me crazy; my cheeks burned hot, my heart wanted to explode out of my chest and all my mind could dwell on was the size of his cock.

I blurted out right there and then, "I really want to suck your cock."

He almost laughed, "you are a slutty one aren't you?"

I playfully shrugged, "Guilty."

"Why don't you go around the rail and go pour me a whiskey."

"Yes Sir."

Not a few steps away, I felt a small shock up my rear nearly causing me fall over.

"Faster." He commanded. I giggled and raced around the rail back up to him. I picked up a shot glass and a bottle of Jack and tried to maintain my balance while pouring as pricks of electricity shot out through my rear.

I was practically laughing my head off with how much whiskey I spilled. He took the shot and looked disappointed with the mess I had made.

"Aren't you going to clean this up?"

Before I could turn around to grab a towel, "no, with your tongue."

I bent over again and cleaned the whiskey with my tongue lapping it up like a dog. My eyes fixed on him as he watched in sadistic delight.

"Stick our your hands in front of you."

I did as he commanded and watched with delight as he tied my wrists together and tying them down the pipe foot rest below. "You're going to make an excellent slut."

I was so drunk on dick that I just happily replied back "Yes Sir."

He slid over the bar rail and stood behind me. "Tell me what you want you little slut."

I was in heaven, "oh god, I want to feel your cock in my asshole." The sound of his zipper was music to my ears, he pulled the plug out of my ass and within moments I could feel his manhood force itself inside of me.

Each thrust in me was done with as much force as he could muster, "god for a slut you have a tight asshole."

"Oh god, please fuck my tight little asshole sir." I begged.

Every time his balls slapped against me all I could do was moan out in ecstasy, each time I let out a whimper seemed to turn him on even more.

My head enjoyed the blissful head space until I could feel his cock pulse inside of me, "oh god," I moaned out.

I struggled to catch my breath for a few moments as he withdrew his manhood from my ass and cleaned himself up. He gave my ass a quick smack and poured himself another whiskey.

"Sir, can I please come?" I begged.

"Not yet slut."

He walked back around the bar and untied the rope from the rail. Leading me towards the tables he looped the rope around one of the wooden posts, pulling my arms above my head.

Without a word he tied my ankles and then producing a red ball gag from his duffle bag. He held it in front of my mouth, "you have to wear this."

"Please sir, don't make me."

"Sluts don't need to talk. Now open up!"

Reluctantly I opened my mouth and let him steal the gag into my mouth. I watched helplessly as the man pulled out his cell phone and pointed it to me. My heart sank as I heard the camera clicks go off.

I wailed over my gag; begging, pleading for him to let me go. He raised his hand and slapped me across my cheek. "Shut up!" He yelled, nearly loosing his temper.

As he held the phone up to his ear but walked away from me towards the other side of the bar well out of earshot as he made a phone call.

I looked on helplessly until the man finished his call and walked back over. "You know, I wasn't even planning on working tonight, but you are just too damn easy to pass up. When I told my buyer how slutty you were and that you let strange men tie you up for money he couldn't wait to get his hands on you."

He paused for a moment.

"My buyer will be along in an hour or so and I think you'll enjoy being a sex slave. You're young and cute so I am sure you'll get bought by a respectable buyer. So if you don't mind I am going to kick back and watch a little tv while we wait."

I groaned, of course this had to happen to me. The man flipped the tv back on and kicked his feet up on the rail and the both of us waited for his buyer to arrive.

It was a long wait.