All Comments on 'Kidnap Me Please Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Sweet

Very strange but tender. Some elements did not sit right with me but would ruin things if removed so I try to accept them.

The first was the two of them fleeing. After how she was described, I really think it would have been hard to make the case against Tamara stick. She was clearly not entirely competent to stand trial and was under emotional/physical duress from her 'brother'. If they had just said that she let him go as soon as she knew they would be safe and he testified for her, I doubt any jail time would have been coming.

The other was in her running off from him. I understand that she probably did it to 'protect' him when she discovered she was pregnant. But she was emotionally dependent on him. And given her simplicity, I am not sure how she could have survived even 10 months without someone to help her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I liked the way this story turned out.

Sorry for the long absence RW; Tamara is simple at the start but the love he shows her gives her the strength to grow more confident and self-assured. Unfortunately this gives her just enough Will to decide she must leave and not ruin his life. She can and does strip for a living long enough to keep her fed and housed when the becomes to pregnant. Everything else is done with civil assistance. The thing is, she really can't raise a child on her own so she decides that her child deserves better and plans to drop him off and leave. In the end; she is just smart enough to get back 'home', though she doesn't know it yet.

In the end it is a story about what would you do for love and what do you do when you get a second chance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:D

Read this right before I went to bed, hope some of them good, wholesome vibes follow me to sleep.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
A Fun Ride

FS, I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect!

Your comments are so on point and accurate. Her coming to him was a perfect reunion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sweetness and joy

ya gotta luv a luv story and this is one of the bests

SgtmjrSgtmjrover 9 years ago
Loved it :)

Fun read with just the right amount of humor imbedded. Really enjoy your writing style. Keep em coming.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Both of these were very nice. I enjoyed them much...

By the way, for fear of staying the obvious... but Debra is a REAL bitch.

sithonsithonalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good

Stockholm syndrome gone very right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

Seriously I wish shit like this happened to me lol.

SallyRichmondSallyRichmondover 3 years ago

I loved every minute of it. Great story, well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aww sweet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sweet story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES