Kidnapped

Story Info
Lynn is kidnapped.
1k words
3.28
15.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lynn!" My ex-best friend, Rachel, ran up to me, waving her arms. I stopped walking and looked back.

"What?" I asked, confused.

When she caught up to me, Rachel gave me a hug. I jumped back in surprise.

"Happy Birthday, Lynnie!" She squealed.

I visibly flinched at the tone of her voice. "What do you mean? My birthday was over a month ago..." I trailed off, remembering how she didn't show up.

I pushed away from her hug and took a few steps back. "You didn't come," I whispered.

I looked at her eyes a moment longer before turning around and walking out. I needed her and she didn't care. But whenever she needs me, I'm always there for her. It wasn't fair for her to do that.

I wiped everything from my mind and went on with my day. I walked home and went straight to my room for a nap to wait for my mom to get home.

* * *

When I woke up it was night. I slept longer than I usually do.

"Mom!" I called out when I didn't smell any food being cooked as usual.

There was no answer, so I went downstairs to look. The kitchen, bathroom, dining room, living room... Nowhere to be found. She couldn't still be at work... Its five hours past the time she gets off.

I sigh and go outside.

I went out to the small green front porch and sat in one of the two chairs. I stared at the quarter moon and wondered where she went. Maybe there was a note somewhere that I hadn't looked? No. I shook away the thought.

She'd put it somewhere I'd see it.

I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't hear the door behind me open. Because of that, the intruder was able to knock me out without any struggle.

Everything went black.

* * *

"Let us go!"

"Hmm... Later."

I heard faint voices get louder as I gained consciousness. I tried to move my arms to wipe my eyes, but there was something holding them back. Something strong, metal and cold secured around my wrists.

My legs were propped up and restrained as well. It was like one of those beds you give birth on, but with straps that restrain.

I panicked. Trashing my arms and legs, wrestling against my restraints, hopelessly trying to get out. That's when I realized I was naked. Completely naked.

"Lynn!"

I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I lifted my head up as much as I could, but someone took that opportunity to put something over my eyes. I moved my head and tried to struggle against it and it almost worked.

Then a voice stopped me.

"Stop struggling it or I hurt your mother."

I immediately stopped and let the person put a leather blindfold over my eyes. I can feel it rub against my skin every time I move, and it sends shivers down my spine. "Mom?" I whimpered.

There was a moment of silence before a shakey voice responded. "I'm here, baby."

Those three words gave me a sliver of hope. I wasn't alone in this situation.

I heard a heavy-sounding door creak open, then slam shut. Quiet footsteps made their way to the front of the table I'm lying on.

"It's such a dirty thought, but I've always wanted to see you naked, Lynnie."

The voice that I just heard... It can't be...

Rachel betrayed me even more. She kidnapped me and my mom to see me naked?!

"That skinny body and that beautiful brown hair made me wonder if I could see it on your pussy. But unfortunately, you shave." Rachel frowned.

I can hear her footsteps circle me as she speaks.

"Your small tits and perky ass... Mmm." She moaned.

"You're insane!" I shouted defiantly, only to get a giggle from Rachel.

"I am! But it's all the better that I now own you. You'll learn that you don't get away with that talk." She warned.

That's when the footsteps stopped. Seconds later her hand made contact with my butt, slapping it hard.

I screamed and tears started to flow down my cheeks.

Those words... "I own you", kept repeating in my head as Rachel slapped me four more times.

By the time she stopped, I could feel the marks she left, and how I would have trouble sitting comfortably for a while. Drowning in pain, I only barely heard Rachel's next words.

"I know I should punish you, but that body is so fucking irresistible." Her last three words were toned down into a whisper.

I sat there, naked, legs open and restrained. It was embarrassing, especially in front of my mother.

"Here." Rachel giggled.

I felt a hand touch my vagina, circling around the outer lips before going straight in. I could feel how wet I was, and it was even more humiliating as she slid her fingers inside me so easily.

For a while, I didn't feel anything. Then the pleasurable feeling of orgasm started to build up. My hips went up, grinding for more as I moaned against my will. I tried to hold back, but when she played with my clit with her other hand, it sent me over the edge into a shaking orgasm. I could hear the splat of my squirting hitting the ground as I shake.

Only after my body calmed down, was when Rachel took her fingers out.

"Such beautiful orgasms! I wonder what you'd look like with a different kind of orgasm..." She trailed off.

Rachel ran a few yards away from me, then came back. I didn't know what she did, but it was probably bad.

The sound of weak vibrations hit my ears, and only moments later, it hit my pussy. The vibrator against my pussy only sent tingles, because the vibrations weren't strong enough to do anything.

Rachel seemed to get impatient and turned it up to max. The embarrassing moans escaped my lips again as I tried to squirm away from it.

"Stop!" I groaned.

Rachel took the vibrator away and the amazing feeling building up disappeared. I moved my hips up into the air, desperate for more. "No..." I pleaded.

A giggle came from Rachel as she put it back. It wasn't very long before orgasm hit me again and I shook from the pure pleasure of it.