Walking on The Last Day of School

Story Info
A happy girl walks home on the last day of school.
13.8k words
4.52
65.1k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following DARK story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

There is a spring in my step as I walk down the sidewalk and away from the school. It's a literally spring step too, in which my long hair bounces with each step. I'm graduated! High school is over! Forever! I never, ever have to go back.

I'm 18 and awesome, which means I'll start at Tech University in just a couple of months. No more having to be known as the nerdy girl here, but the incredibly smart woman at college. No more having to deal with the morons and idiots that made my life a pain here. No more dealing with dumb pranks and people. Now will be intelligent conversation and fun times. I'm graduated!

Ever since my freshmen year at high school, I've been bullied. Not by everyone, but by a certain group. You would think it would be the cheerleaders as they are the stereotypical bullies and I'm pretty much anti-popular, but it's not. It's not even the goth girls or the sports freaks. To be honest, I'm actually friends with most of them. The ones that mess with me are the band girls. Yeah, I know. The girls that are in the marching band. Can't believe it either. But they have been and will always will be mean.

This year was the worse in terms of their bullying. It was like the moment I turned 18, they had to amp up what they did. Before then it was just snide comments in the hallways, or whispers when I went by. Then I turned 18 and everything changed.

From knocking books out of my hands and tripping me in the hallways, to hiding my clothes in gym class when I took a shower. And then there are the pranks. Oh so many pranks. Once they shoved hundreds of condoms in my locker, so when I opened it, they all fell out, making me look like a whore. I was called Condom Girl for about a month after that.

I really don't know why they don't like me either. I'm not even in the band, nor have I ever been. Sure, in the past, way in the past, I got in a few fights with people, but who doesn't? And I don't think I ever got in any fights with any of them.

They took a hating to me one day and it has never eased up. It got downright scary at times if I'm being honest. Like the time they grabbed me in the hallway and forcefully tied my hair to a pole. They said they were going to strip me naked and leave me like that so the entire school could see, but thankfully a teacher happened to see and stop them. To this day, I'm not sure if they were going to do it or not.

One of my friends told me they hated me because of my body. That those girls wish they could have my body shape. That in the very end, they were jealous of me.

I think this is a bit silly as your body shape shouldn't matter, but I guess some people take it seriously. Not that I'm some hot girl that all the guys want to be with. I'm just, well, average. Nothing that people take a second look out, especially as I don't get dressed up but on rare occasions.

I'm just an average half Hispanic, half black girl who is a bit heavier than most. Not that I'm fat, far from it. I'm just, well, thicker. Every part of me is in proportion, thankfully, but I'm thick. From my breasts down to my bottom. But it's not like I flaunt my body or my curves. Far from it. Can't think of a time I didn't wear a t-shirt and jeans to school.

The thought of those band girl bullies leave my mind as I playfully hop on the sidewalk. I'm currently walking home from school, and to do so, I have to walk the quarter mile stretch of road from the school to the opening of my neighborhood. To get home I have to walk on the long sidewalk from school, past the forest that surrounds my neighborhood, until I reach the opening of my neighborhood.

I hear the sound of a truck revving as it leaves the school parking lot, with students exclaiming and partying. At the sound, I smile as this has been going on since school ended. Groups of students cram into cars and trucks and race away from campus, excited as I am that school is over. Every minute or so, you hear another take off as if in a race from the school.

My mind makes a strange observation about the latest truck to leave the school. The voices that are yelling and screaming that school is over are voices I know. Stopping to look, I see a black truck speeding away from school is filled...with my bullies. The band girls. They are mostly in the bed of the truck, standing and cheering at the excitement of school being over.

In reaction, I turn and rush towards the edge of the forest. Moving as fast as I can, I dart inside the forest and hide behind a tree. Praying they didn't see me, I stay hidden behind this tree, not even daring to look. I stay hidden like this until I hear the truck drive by.

Now that school is over, I am a huge target to them. That they could do whatever they wanted and no one would stop them. No teachers around and the police couldn't get here for at least ten minutes. I'm pretty much helpless, so my best option is to hide.

Peeking from behind the tree, I see the truck is gone. With a deep sigh, I step out of the forest. I know I should be more...aggressive towards them, but it's hard. You know, when they come at me to punch and kick and fight, but it's not me. I just sort of keep my head up until they are finished, knowing they will one day see how pathetic their actions are. That in the end, they will be seen as the villains and I the superhero.

Confident they are gone, I step out of the forest, having to brush leaves and vines off me as I do. Resuming my walk by heading back to the sidewalk, I notice my cell phone is on the sidewalk a ways back. Checking my pocket, I see that I did indeed lose it when I was running to the forest. So I head back to get it, starting to hop again, still overjoyed at being free from school.

I reach my cell then bend over to pick it up, and when I do, time seems to slow down. It's a weird feeling the way it does it, like someone hit the "SLOW" button on a DVD remote. Looking down I see my fingers wrap around my phone then lift it, but when I do, I hear the slow, evil sounds of cheering. Cheering coming from a pack of monsters that seem to have found their next meal.

Standing up and turning to look at the road, I see the truck filled with the band girls. It pulls up beside me, revealing that they indeed saw me. That they saw me and turned around at the nearest point. More than that, I see that every single girl in the bed of the truck is looking at me with evil intentions.

My mind realizes that when they saw me, they stopped cheering on purpose. That they got quiet in hopes of sneaking up on me. Sure, I hear a car coming from behind, but without the cheering and yelling, I thought it was some normal person and no one from my school. They...outsmarted me.

My heart sinks as the truck fully stops. Where the gang is just feet from where I am as I stand on the sidewalk, frozen in utter fear. This fear starts to get intense, making it feel a doctor just replaced the blood in my veins with ice-water. It only gets colder as several of the girls jump out of the truck and rush towards me, all wearing evil looking smirks.

I turn to run as that's my only defense at this point. To run and get into the forest where I hope they won't want to follow. That they will see it is too much trouble and say screw it.

I don't even make a full turn before one of them grabs my hair. It's the fear. It kept me stunned as if drugged, not letting me move in time. By the time I did turn, one of the girls reaches over, grabs my ponytail and yanks.

With a loud yelp of pain, my hands go to my hair to try to ease the pain by trying to pull my hair out of her grasp. This second of stopping me is all they need as a moment later, hands grab me all over. Hands on my shoulders, arms, even pushing me on my back.

I struggle as they begin to pull me, telling them to let me go and leave me alone. They pull me towards the truck all while saying I'm finally going to get what I deserve. That I need to go with them to "have some fun." That this is the last time they will ever see me so they need to give me a present.

Despite my intense struggling, I'm picked up and literally tossed into the back of the truck. I land face first in the back, where hands and feet pin me down, not to mention one of them sits on me, making it that I can't get up. A moment later, I hear the tailgate get put back up and then the truck peels off to start moving again.

"LET ME GO!" I yell as I'm pinned down to the point it hurts. To make this as painful as possible, one of them is holding my face against the floor with her foot, mashing it against the dirty back of the truck. Each time I try to move an arm or leg, strong hands hold them, making it so I can barely even wiggle. And all the while, they cheer and yell, still so very excited. Not to mention many of them keeps smacking my butt as hard as they can and laughing.

"DON'T!" I yell as one of them takes off my shoes. Just grabs the left one and pulls it off forcefully. A moment later, the same is done to my right, revealing it wasn't an accident. Then my socks are pulled off. I can't see anything but the floor, but I hear the faint sound of my shoes hitting the road as they toss them over the side. My guess is my socks go the same way, tossed into the air on this moving truck.

"NO!" I plead as hands grab the back of my t-shirt and pull it upward towards my head. I keep struggling, but they are able to peel my shirt off me, forcing it up and over my head to leave me in just my bra. They easily hold my arms to get it off, which is what is so infuriating. As hard as I struggle, I am no match for the two girls that hold each arm.

"NO PLEASE!" I pout as my face gets red with humiliation as I feel my jeans being undone. Hands moved under me, where they struggle only for a moment to undo the button. A moment later, hands start to pull and tug on my jeans, exposing my panties and my bare legs.

From this point, I stop struggling and just pout as I know I am helpless. I'm not going to be able to stop them. They are going to do this to me no matter what.

I pout as I feel them unclasp my bra, then forcefully peel it off of me. They yank of it hard, making the fabric scrap against me, then force me to put my precious clean breasts against the nasty dirty floor of the truck. The same is done to my panties as they grab the waistband and yank them down to expose my bare ass to all of them. Almost instantly, multiple hands start to slap at my bare and helpless ass, laughing as they know I can't do anything.

Tears stream from my eyes as I know my clothes are gone. They were tossed over the side and now are on the road to get ran over time and time again. For people to wonder how they got their and why. For people to think that whomever did it is such a whore.

Feeling utterly defeated, I don't fight as my arms are pulled behind me. Nor do I fight when I feel them wrapping something around my wrists. It occurs to me they are binding my hands behind me. Binding them with something very stiff but still mailable.

My hair is then grabbed, forcing my hair out of the ponytail I had. Fingers take hold and yank my head up, forcing me to be able to see in front of me. When I do, I see the faces of a few of the band girls, but one is directly in front of me and she wears an expression of fury and joy.

"This has been a long-time coming bitch. You know you deserve this. Now, let's see you get home like this," she growls and then all of her friends laugh. The back of the truck seems to erupt with laughter at this, all directed at me. Directed at the naked, bound and scared-to-death victim they have.

My face is wet with tears, but I do get a bit of confusion as I don't understand what she means. Get home like this? What's that supposed to mean?

The truck then comes to a stop. As the truck slows down, I notice something else. I can't see where we are since I'm laying down, but I know we aren't on a road. Not a real paved road. The terrain is too bumpy. They went off-road at some point.

The tailgate is lowered and it shakes the entire truck. Then hands grab at my ankles and pull. I cry in pain as I'm pulled like this, my poor boobs scraping against the floor of the truck as they pull me out. The girls pull me more until I slide off of the tailgate and onto my feet, where they have to catch me before I fall over.

Dazed and humiliated, I stand there, naked as can be in front of all of them. Never have my breasts felt so large and like targets. Every tiny movement they make fills me with humiliation as they laugh, making me feel like a clown performing a bad act. What makes this worse is that never has any of them ever seen my shaved womanhood. Now there's no hiding it at all, so they all get a good look with my hands tied behind me.

I brace for the names they are about to call me. To be called Nerdy Pussy, or Jugs McBigTitties. Or be told that I shouldn't shave because no guy would ever dare to go poking down there. Or a number of other insults.

I even brace for the blows that are to land. For the slaps across my face, or the spanks to my bare ass, or even the slaps to my breasts. That's something they would do for sure, slap my breasts and laugh as they swing about.

But none of that happens. Instead, the girls pile back into the back of the truck. They laugh and point at me as they do, saying how stupid I look and that this suits me, but they don't do anything more. Once they are all in the back, the truck starts driving. It drives off, with them still laughing at me as I stand here naked and confused.

Confused as I thought my life was just about over, I look around to see where I am. I'm in the back of the forest. The forest that surrounds my neighborhood. They drove me all the way around to the back of the school. You see, there are two ways to get walk home, one through the front of the school, which I was just trying to do, and the other which is the back of the school. When you go the back way, you have to walk through the back trail of the forest which leads into the neighborhood.

Not but 10 feet away is the entrance to the trail on the back end, where it ends at a river. They stripped me and put me at the back of the forest, right outside my neighborhood. Why?

Then I get it. I get why they did it. They know I live in this neighborhood. They want me to walk home naked. Where everyone gets to see me, naked. That there's only one way for me to get home, and that's to humiliate myself by letting everyone see me naked. No doubt betting on cameras and people uploading videos of me walking on the street to the internet to which they could save it and laugh for years.

With a sigh, I walk my barefooted feet towards the entrance of the forest. I do this because I am out in the open and if anyone comes out to the back of the school, they will be able to see me. And the less people that see me like this, the better.

Once I am inside, I do the only thing I can think to do, and that's to start walking. To walk the dirt trail and think up a way out of this. There has to be a way out of this before anyone sees me. There just has to be.

As I walk, I try to think up various plans on what to do. I would say I could use someone's cell that is walking the trail, but no one will be around at this time. It's only when people get off of work that they start walking the trail. It'll be empty until then, so I have about two hours before then.

I guess I could find a bush and hide in it till then? Maybe hide until I see someone I know that could help me? The only other option is to do as those bitches want, which is to walk naked all the way to my house. To let the world see me like this as I walk the trail, and then the streets of my neighborhood.

It wouldn't be so bad if my hands weren't tied. If they weren't, I could make some sort of crude clothing with leaves or vines or something. But my hands aren't going anywhere as they wrapped something strange around them. I'm starting to think it's a wire hanger undone as it is metal feeling, but too much of it so I can't move it.

I have to pause my walking as there is something that is super annoying that I never noticed before...my boobs. Each step I take, they bounce. They are very much on the larger side, but I never knew how much they moved before now. They are normally very secure in my bra and I don't like to ever go bra-less, so it is a very weird feeling to have them knocking about. It makes me stop every ten feet or so as my breasts really start to bounce with all the movement.

All is quiet as I keep walking the forest trail. I do keep on the lookout for any voices or sounds as that could be people, and that could be freedom. But everything is quiet except for birds chirping and the sounds of the branches moving with soft breezes.

"Holy Hell those are some big fucking fat titties," a raspy and gruff voice exclaims. Right after hearing this, time seems to slow down all over again as my heart sinks. The same cold fear I felt when that gang showed up claims me again. It makes all the color drain out of my face.

In a daze, I turn and look off the trail. About 10 feet away, there's a man. But not a normal-looking man, oh no. This man is an older man with an unkempt white beard that looks like it's been growing for years. An older man that wears camo type clothing that have seen a better day. A man that looks grizzled and tempered, like he's been living out in the wilderness for years.

In the back of my mind, I recall a conversation between my parents from last year. My mother said she heard that some guy was living in the forest. That he was a drifter and went backwoods-crazy and decided to live off the land as to not let the government track him. She went on and on how a few people had seen him but that when the cops searched the forest, they couldn't find him.

I recall my father saying how it is just talk. That there is no one living in the forest. That there isn't even enough wildlife to be able to do that. That the idea of someone living there was nonsense. That the entire forest was only a little bigger than a square mile.

Yet now as I stare at the man, I know it's not nonsense. He's very much real. The man is real. He's real and he's in front of me. He's some sort of Woodsman that lives in the forest. And as odd as it may be to think at the moment, it occurs to me that's why I didn't hear him sneak up on me. He's lived here so long he can move without being heard.

I had thought there couldn't be anyone worse than my group of bullies. I was wrong. Very wrong. For even now, there's no look of wanting to help, but an evil smile as this old man considers what he is going to do with me. The situation went from a bad prank to extremely serious and life-changing.

For a moment I wonder if the bullies did this on purpose. If they stripped me and left me like this for him to find. But I don't think so. None of them live around here so they wouldn't know about him. Hell, I live around here and I didn't even know. It is most likely they just wanted me humiliated by walking home naked. As evil as they are, I don't think they would serve me up to someone like him. Would they do anything to stop it? No, but they wouldn't do something with big time jail possible.

"I....t-t-they r-r-robbed m-me," I finally stammer out as the grizzled man slowly walks towards me. The closer he gets, the more my insides squirm as he seems to get older and older. At first I thought he was in his late forties. Then I thought his fifties. Now I'm pretty sure the guy is in his 60's if not 70's. It is sort of hard to tell because his body is very firm.