Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The next morning, she woke up alone. She was still covered by the blankets and she felt a wonderful warmth inside of her body. Her lower body was slightly sore and the added liquids underneath her attested that it hadn't been a dream. Still, it felt like a dream. A good one. As if her secret lover had visited her and left before dawn.

She looked around to see where her kidnapper slash lover was. He was nowhere in sight but she could smell coffee and something that might be breakfast. Her stomach rumbled at the thought of food. She wondered what time it was but judging by the bright sunlight coming from the window, it was daytime.

Suddenly the man came into the room. His eyes heated while he saw her naked body. He remembered, and it seemed that he would like to repeat what they had done. She lowered her face and felt a blush spread to her cheeks.

She had shared sex with her kidnapper. What sort of woman did that? It was worse than having a one-night stand, she guessed. And she was still married to another man. Not a real marriage, but she still had the ring on her finger. It should have reminded her yesterday that everything they did was wrong.

"Take a shower," he said hoarsely while he uncuffed her.

She looked up at him in surprise. Wasn't he going to demand a repetition of last night? He could easily have taken what he wanted. If he wanted to and his voice did emphasize that he did, even if his face revealed nothing.

He had a face that would give him success in poker. She could not read his mind at all. She sat up and walked into the bathroom.

"The towels are in the cupboard underneath the sink," he said.

She left the door open as he had instructed and located a towel. She went into the shower and washed off all the sexual fluids he had left on her body. To be truthful, she wanted to keep his scent; to keep the memory of that one night which meant more to her than to him.

As she dried herself, she could see that he had placed her clothes on the table by the sink. That was considerate, she thought, as she quickly put on the designer clothes that she normally wore.

Still, she would rather dress in a comfortable pair of jeans and a long sweater. To wear what she wanted instead of trying to fit in with the trophy wife image she had been so eager to obtain.

She walked into the bedroom again where he was waiting for her. She wondered if he would want her to undress again and fuck her, but his expression did not indicate any sort of interest in that area. She sighed.

No, he did not want to repeat any of it. It was probably against the code of conduct for a kidnapper to have sex with his victim. Still, right now she would not mind if he changed his mind.

"Come," he said. "You're going home."

"What?" She could barely force out the word.

"The ransom has been paid. Come," he said as he turned and walked out.

Clearly, that meant that she should follow. In a daze, she walked out and looked at the car in front of the house.

He came toward her with a black cloth.

"This is just a precaution," he said as he tied the cloth around her head, covering her eyes at the same time. "Do I have to tie your hands as well?" he asked.

"No, this will do," she said.

"Get in," he said as he helped her into the backseat of the car. He fastened her seatbelt. "Lie down. I'll tell you when you can sit up."

She did as he instructed and soon after he started the engine and drove her back. She wondered what he would say if she asked to be taken somewhere else. But he probably had a job to complete and she had to sort out her things.

A long while later, she could hear the car slow down and come to a stop. He came round and helped her get out. He removed the cloth from her eyes and she blinked as she tried to get used to the light. It seemed to be afternoon and they were in an empty car park.

He handed her some money.

"Go around the corner there and get on the first bus. That will take you to the terminal. They will be waiting for you there."

She nodded. The lump in her throat made it difficult to talk.

"Go and be happy," he said as he smiled at her.

She could not prevent the tears that formed in her eyes. She ignored them. She had nothing to hide.

"Thank you," she said. "For everything. Thank you." She took a deep breath. "I don't know your name, but if we ever meet again I will want to return what you have given me."

"Return what?"

"The gift of touch," she murmured. Too embarrassed to elaborate. She turned toward him, stood on tiptoes and kissed his mouth.

"I'm Holly. It was nice to meet you," she said before she turned and walked away.

***

A few weeks later, Holly was unpacking the last few boxes in her new flat. It was tiny but just perfect for her. After returning home she had divorced her husband the following day. He had been upset and begged her to reconsider, but she had refused to keep up the façade any longer than she had to.

After that, everything had happened quickly. She had got a new job, a new flat, but not as expensive and outlandish as the house she had lived in for the last few years. Still, the flat was perfect and she could afford it on her salary. It was also much closer to her family and friends.

For the first time in a long while, she felt happy. Happy to earn her own money and decide what she wanted to do and when she wanted to do it. It was heaven. She had finally realised that her independence and her pride was much more important than anything that could be bought for money.

And all of this just because someone had decided to kidnap her to get hold of some of that wealth. Money was perhaps not always the road to evil, she laughed as she recalled that night that had turned everything upside down. She hadn't been able to forget the night or the man that had played such a large part in it.

When the police asked for his description, she had lied and said that she had never seen him. Even if he was a criminal, he had been decent. More decent than the man she called her husband. If she would ever be with a man again, it would have to be someone that would share his warmth with her.

Someone that could make her lose herself and her inhibitions. Nothing else could ever tempt her to give up the freedom that she now had. Still, she wasn't entirely alone, she realised, as she looked down on the furry companion sitting by her feet and holding his chain in his mouth.

"Shall we go for a walk?" she asked the eager terrier.

His happy response was a clear indication that he was just as impatient as she was to go outside.

***

They walked into the nearby park. The park was vast and there was a beautiful pebbled track alongside the lake. It would take them about an hour to walk around that lake but it was their favourite.

They both loved to go there. He loved to investigate all the exciting smells from the other dogs in the neighbourhood while she indulged herself in the forbidden memories that were both haunting and warming her.

If only she knew his name, she sighed. But he couldn't trust her not to tell the police. It was no surprise he was careful. Still, it would have been nice if she knew who he was and if she would ever meet him again.

But she knew it was fruitless. There were plenty of other men out there that would be just as good for her so there was no reason to sulk after just one man.

They wandered towards the more secluded parts of the park; the trees were almost hiding the track. She walked over to the fence and looked at the water. The swans were moving around, looking as if they owned the lake, parading with their young ones and chasing away every other bird that came too close. They were beautiful but bad-tempered. Holly smiled as she watched them.

Then suddenly she heard footsteps. She had not seen anyone around. She looked up and turned her head to the sound. A man walked toward her. Her eyes widened in shock as she took in the familiar sight of a young, blond man about her own age. She gasped. It was him. She felt her heart jump in recognition.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," she replied. Blushing, she looked into his handsome face. He looked even more beautiful now that he was in her dreams.

"I'm Darren," he said.

She smiled at him before she threw herself into his arms and kissed him.

------------------ 

THE END 

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.  

If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the 'Favorite Author' link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under 'All activity'. I regularly post new stories and chapters.  

Ada 


12