Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers

Instead of saying anything I leaned over to him, pressing my lips gently to his, holding the back of his head with my hand. When I withdrew I saw the regret in his eyes and, without even thinking about it, my lips moved back and this time my kiss was savage. I pushed him back onto the couch, as my tongue pierced his mouth, tangling with his tongue as he reciprocated and the thought crossed my mind he wasn't a bad kisser. I eventually got back control of myself before I suffocated him and stood up.

"Bedroom, now," I said, in a firm voice, "before I realise how crazy this is and come to my senses."

He jumped up from the couch, and practically ran into the bedroom. By the time I got there his shirt was off and he was dancing from one foot to the other trying to remove his shoes.

"Slow down," I said, waving my hands, and laughing. "There's no rush. I don't want you exhausted. Here, let me help you. Sit on the bed."

I knelt before him, as the thought crossed my mind that an hour ago I wasn't imagining I would be doing this. After removing his shoes and carelessly throwing them away somewhere, I unbuckled his belt, slid down his zip and pulled his pants down as he lifted himself up slightly to assist me. The bulge was there waiting for me to take advantage of it. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of his underwear and, as I pulled them down, his manhood popped out. Firm, erect and ready for action. Well, almost ready for action. After I'd given it a little more encouragement! I licked my lips in anticipation, only then realising I could no longer taste my lipstick. What a pity I won't be able to leave my mark on him, I thought, maybe later.

I was eager to devour him, but told myself I had to wait. I encircled his length and gently rubbed him, as he thrust himself into my hand.

"Calm down. There's plenty of time for that before the night is over. Young boys are so eager. Relax."

"I'm not a young boy," he retorted. "I've had sex with plenty of women. Well, a few anyway," he said, almost petulantly.

"It wasn't an insult, James. It was a compliment. I'm sure you've got plenty of cum waiting for me and I'm equally sure you'll recover quickly. It's one of the advantages of youth." I'm sure he could tell from my face, and voice, I was serious. "Now keep still, lean back and let me enjoy you."

I licked around his glans, poking into his urethra with the tip of my tongue. Taking him between my lips, I swirled my tongue around the head, before taking the first couple of inches. Careful, not too fast, I told myself. You don't want him coming too soon. Feel his reaction. Time your actions accordingly. You haven't got your clothes off yet. I swallowed a little more Easing back. Then down again. My tongue still doing its job. It knew what to do. This wasn't my first time. Not by a long way. It must have taken me five minutes, maybe longer, before I was at the base of his shaft and I rested, just for a short while, until I felt him relax. I had to keep him waiting until I was ready. Nothing to do with him. It was just the way I was. Keeping control was in my nature.

Then I changed my mind. I was sure he'd recover quickly. I'd already thought about it. I'll give him what he wants. He deserves it after what he's been through. Within seconds I had him there. I could hear his breathing increase. His body longing for release. Then the devil in me took over. Do all women have it in them or is it just me because of my job? The streak which makes you want to torment the victim just before the coup-de-grace. I gripped the base of his shaft and squeezed. Immediately I heard his tormented cry. I only let him suffer for a few seconds before I got to work with my fingers and mouth and quickly had him back at the point of no return. I looked him in the eye, smiling, as he erupted filling my mouth with several days of cum.

I thought about holding it, kissing him and having him taste himself. But I didn't know if he'd done it before, probably not if his only experience was with uni students, so I swallowed it all, feeling it slide down my throat. I removed my mouth, licked my lips and used my finger to push in what little had leaked out.

"Mustn't waste a drop," I murmured, half to myself and half to him.

I knew he'd heard me by his smile and it also told me he hadn't had a woman, of any age, do it like that before. If at all. I stood and began disrobing. He went to stand up but I held up a hand, motioning him to remain where he was.

The first item to go was my shirt. I'd removed my jacket when we'd arrived. I slowly opened the shirt, one button at a time, starting at the top, obviously. I'd long ago got used to the buttons being on the opposite side. The shirt fell open as I released the final button, revealing the midnight blue, lacy bra I always wore under that particular shirt, and highlighting my tanned and toned body. I unbuttoned the cuffs and shrugged the shirt from my shoulders.

I pulled a chair over, sat down, stretching a leg out towards him. He didn't have to be told what I wanted. One hand pulling the heel, and the other holding the vamp, he smoothly pulled the boot free following by the same treatment for the other one. I stood up, moved the chair aside, and slid the trousers down revealing knickers matching my bra. I kicked the trousers free, turned my back, bent down and looked at him through the triangle of my legs.

He was beginning to show signs of rising to the occasion again already.

I unfastened the bra at the back, turning to face him still with my breasts covered until I casually dropped my hand allowing my breasts to be free. They're not the biggest, if they were it might be a disadvantage in my line of work, but they were firm and perky with all the fitness training I did. I stood still for a moment, legs slightly apart, watching his eyes move down towards where my sex was covered.

I turned away from him again, removed my knickers, allowing them to fall, and kicked them away. Hands on hips, I looked at him over my shoulder. He was really excited now, with the perspiration running down his forehead, as he wiped his sweaty palms on his chest.

I turned, saw he expected me to go to him, and walked to the head of the bed. I laid back, my head on the pillows, opened my legs, looked at him, and then down to my shaved entrance. He eagerly jumped on the bed, sprawled out between my legs, head down between my thighs, looking up at me waiting for permission.

"Well, don't keep me waiting. I pleased you, now you have to please me."

His head dropped, his nose went into me, and he began sucking my labia lips as if there was no tomorrow.

"Whoa," I cried. "Have you never done this for a woman before?"

Sheepishly he looked at me and shook his head, with bright red cheeks and looking very embarrassed.

"That's okay. Don't be embarrassed it's nothing to be ashamed of. Everybody needs to learn sometime. I really didn't have much idea about how to suck cock the first time."

I had no idea what was going to happen, but I had to at least give him some encouragement.

"Look at me," I said, trying not to sound like a schoolteacher. "Y'know how sensitive you were, how you felt, when I had you in my mouth, feeling you with my tongue?" He nodded. "Well, my vagina is sensitive as well. So you need to be gentle with me. Okay?"

The softness of my voice, and my smile, must have been what caused the red in his cheeks to reduce to a pale pink and again he nodded.

"But I want to show you how to make a woman happy, how to make me happy, because when you do make me happy you will also be happy. Okay?"

"Thank you," he whispered. "Thank's for being so... considerate."

"Look at my vagina. Look at the lips of my labia. Now, as I pull them apart can you see the little nub poking out? You know what that is, don't you?"

"It's your clit," he said, softly.

"Okay. But sometimes it sounds really good just calling it a cunt. Right?" I didn't wait for his acknowledgement. I was eager to have his tongue worshipping me. "Have you tried to eat a cunt before?"

"Only once. One of the girls at Uni. But she changed her mind. Thinking about it now," he said, with a smile, "perhaps it was because I didn't know what I was doing."

I threw my head back, laughing, and he looked at me, not understanding why.

"I'm not laughing at you, James. I'm laughing because she won't want you to stop next time. Let's get back to making you the next Casanova. Touch the bottom of my cunt with your tongue and lick, slowly, towards my clit."

I pulled my outer labia lips apart to give him better access and he softly touched me with his tongue. The heat from his face pressed against the inside of my thighs and his warm breath invaded me.

"That feels good. You have done this before." I shuddered as he hit the spot right away.

"Hold me at my waist. I love being touched when someone is tasting me."

He was already doing better than some of the other men I'd met.

"Now do it again. Slowly. Softly," I whispered. "See if you can poke your tongue...mmmm...that's it. Keep doing thaattt!" My body jerked of its own accord with the sudden pleasure.

The magic was working and I didn't really need to give him much encouragement.

"Keep doing what you're doing. Don't stop until —," my cry of delight cut short what I was going to say.

I released his head from where it had been clamped between my thighs, gently pulling him by his hair to get him to look up so he could see the pleasure in my face.

"See what it's like when you really make a woman happy? Y'know how sensitive your cock was when it was inside my mouth? How it felt when I ran my tongue around and under your head? Gently tickling it with my tongue? Well, that little nub is my cock and it's way more sensitive than your cock. Just touch it with the tip of your tongue at the base."

I thrust myself upwards, eager to feel his touch.

"That's it. Now suck on it. Gently. Gently." I moaned softly as the sensations hit me. "Be gentle with me now. A clit is so sensitive. Pull my outer lips apart and taste inside me. That's it! Yeehsss!" My breathing was becoming ragged as I fought between just letting myself go and talking.

I laid back, revelling in my enjoyment. I'd never had sex with anyone younger than me. The men in my life, by my choice, have always been older than me. I've had many opportunities but I like to think I've been selective in my choices. Not that I've been promiscuous. It's only men whose brains are in their genitalia. A woman's enjoyment doesn't just lie in her cunt. Strange what goes through your mind when the pleasure in your body doesn't need any effort by you.

The sound of him alternately sucking and swallowing, the feel of his hands, the sparks igniting my body, my thighs involuntarily clamping his head in a vice are just some of those feelings men can only imagine. I crossed my legs, digging my heels in his back as I thrust my cunt into his mouth, eager to have him make me come again. Releasing my legs, I ran my fingers through his hair. He looked up at me, his face glistening with my juices, wondering uncertainly why I'd released him, and returning my smile when he saw how happy I was.

I looked into his beautiful eyes. "Crawl up the bed and lay beside me," I murmured.

I pulled his face to mine, almost devouring him with my kiss, before gently pushing him away. I lifted myself on my elbows, he took the hint and slid his arm around my shoulders, pulling me towards him.

"I want you to put your finger in my cunt," I said, softly. "Just one finger."

His hand slid down my body, over the shaven path to my sex, and inside me. He looked a little surprised at how easy his finger slid in.

"That was because of you. I'm wet because of you. But your finger is in too far. Pull it back just a little. That's it. Now stroke me with just your fingertip. That's it. Just keep doing that. Pull me close. Hold me tight. Gentle. Quickerrrrrrr."

My body arched as I tried to break free but his arm held me close. He took a nipple between his teeth and bit me. Fuckkkk! Where did he learn to do that, I thought, as the scream leapt from my mouth as my nipple and cunt connected?

He felt him raise his head and although my eyes were closed I knew he was going to kiss me, and he did. On the nose! When I opened my eyes I saw him smiling down at me. Or was it a smirk? Whatever it was I didn't care. My body was jerking as if an electric current was running through me. In the distance I heard my voice crying out, "stop, stop," but my brain was saying, "more, more." I was sucking air into my lungs in short, harsh breaths.

I had one hand by my side, searching for his cock, the other digging my nails into his back. Eventually he relented and removed his finger but continued to hold me. I wasn't just wet inside. I ran my hand over my body and felt the perspiration.

"When did you learn to do that?" I asked, using vocal cords that seemed to belong to someone else.

"I've tried it with a couple of girlfriends but...I couldn't seem to get it right. They showed me but I still couldn't get it. But it just seemed to come naturally with you."

"So what happened just now?" I croaked, sucking in air and trying to moisten the inside of my mouth which had turned into a dry cavern. "Where did you learn to bite a nipple? What made you do it."

"I don't know. It just seemed to happen," he mumbled, as he turned his face away, "and my last girlfriend had me bite her nipples. She said the pain made it more enjoyable. Which I don't understand."

"You will. You definitely will," I whispered, as I gently bit his earlobe. "Now I want you inside me. On your back, please."

He was on his back in an instant and I straddled his legs, resting for a few seconds to collect myself for what I was going to make the best fucking he'd ever experienced.

I looked down at him and smiled. "Are you ready, young sir, to be fucked senseless?"

He just lay there, his lips and eyes both smiling, crinkles trying to appear by his eyes but failing because his face was too young. I held myself above him, just allowing him the slightest hint of penetration as he felt my wetness leaking out. I wasn't going to mess about with any foreplay. I wanted him inside me and began my slow descent...

I stopped. I was sure I'd heard a noise from outside that didn't sound as if should be there. "Did you hear that?"

He looked at me in mystification. Then he heard it. Low voices and the quiet crunch of feet on gravel.

"Under the bed now," I whispered, and without hesitation he obeyed.

I darted across the room, keeping low, pulling my gun from my jacket which was hanging on the back of a chair.

"Stay there," I ordered, as I screwed on the silencer.

The nearest other home was a hundred yards away but it would still be better if the noise was kept down. I decided it was better to stay in the bedroom, moved quickly to the bed, and did the pillows under the covers trick to make it look as if someone sleeping.

The bedroom window was the old sash type and it slid up silently. If we had still been in the bed I doubt I would have heard it. I was only three feet away from the window, my back against the wall. From the window the intruder was side on to the bed so, in the darkness, it would look to him as if two people were sleeping.

The hand came through the window opening. Phutt...phutt...phutt...phutt...phutt...phutt. Six shots in quick succession. He really did want to make sure. I recognised the model of gun he was using and knew its chamber only held six bullets. I twisted around quickly, correctly guessed he would be kneeling, and double tapped him in the chest. Looking down at where he lay I knew his involvement was finished.

I called out, softly, to James. "Are you okay?" and received back a quiet, "yes."

The other guy was going to come in through the door because there was no sign of him when I had scanned outside from the window. In the moonlight I saw the door knob turn, the door open inwards and towards me. I saw his gun emerge, pointing at the bed, and put a bullet through the door at hip height. He fell into the room but with the gun still clasped in his hand and I quickly moved forward slamming my bare foot onto his wrist and the gun fell from his fingers.

"You bitch," were the first words from his mouth. Not surprising really and I'd heard them from others in his position.

"Quite right, and I'm the bitch who's got the gun." Without taking my eyes off him, I called out, "You can come out now, James, everything is under control."

James crawled out from under the bed, kneeling on the floor, holding onto the bed for support. Even in the moonlight I could see his face was ashen.

I turned back to my friend on the floor. "So which one of you is Ray Kemp? Or did Ray Kemp send you?"

"I'm Kemp," he muttered, holding onto his injured leg with both hands, pressing down where the blood was seeping through his pants.

"Nice to meet you at last, Mr Kemp," I said, in my most sarcastic voice. "You're not very good at this, are you? Well, it's finished now. Unsuccessful kidnapping and no ransom money."

"I'm not the one behind the kidnapping. If I tell you who is will you let me go?"

This was a surprise! Up to now everything had led us to believe Kemp was the mastermind but now there was someone else?

"There's someone else behind this? Tell me who and I won't kill you."

"I don't know who he is because everything has been done anonymously and I only saw him for the first time today. But I do know he's someone in the Steel organisation."

I raised my gun. "But you don't know his name? That's no good to me."

"But you said you'd let me go!"

"That was when you said you knew who was behind this, but you don't. But my instructions are everyone who's involved has to go. So I lied."

Before he could say another word I pulled the trigger and his soul left his body. On its way to hell, I would assume. I turned to look at James who seemed to be on the point of being sick.

"Into the bathroom. Now."

I threw my gun onto the bed, confident no one else would be bothering us, and held him by the arms as we rushed into the bathroom, where he dropped to his knees. I shut the door and left him to it. I heard the taps spilling out water and a few minutes later he came out, the front of his hair, and his chest, wet from him splashing water.

I couldn't help but notice his manhood was much smaller, shrivelled up with the thought of what had been averted, but I thought it inappropriate to mention it, even as a joke. He'd been through a lot and having your life threatened and attempts to kill you didn't do much for your confidence. He suddenly realised I was fully dressed and the bags were ready on the floor.

"We're moving?" His bewilderment was understandable.

"We've got to. This place is no longer safe. I don't know how they knew where we were but it can only have come from the informant inside your father's company. They've been one step behind us, and two steps in front of the police, all the time. We need to go somewhere no one will find us until I find out who's behind all this. Get dressed and we'll be on our way."

A few minutes later we were headed towards the M5, and then north, and in a little over three hours we were at our destination. A log cabin, overlooking a lake, in a county loved by walkers and renowned for its mountains and thirteen lakes. Nobody would find us here. We carried inside what little luggage we had, depositing it in the main bedroom, and I began to think about breakfast. We had stopped at an all-night store, picked up groceries, coffee etc on the way and I brewed two mugs of coffee.

"How do you like your coffee?"

"Milk, no sugar, thank you."

I took the mugs outside, finding James stood on the deck admiring the panorama before him.

Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers