Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" I asked him, knowing he was going to say exactly the same as every other person visiting these lakes for the first time.

"It's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. How did you know about this cabin?" He took the mug from me cautiously, turning it round to grasp it by the handle.

"It's mine. I own it. My parents bought it thirty years ago, before I was born, and we used to come here occasionally. Mostly in the winter because then we avoided the tourists who invade this area during the summer. My parents loved walking and this is the perfect place."

My voice went quiet as I recalled my parents. Nobody should die as young as they had done. I could see from the look on his face, James realised how emotional I was and how attached I was to this place.

"Do you have other places as well? Apart from here and the cottage?" he inquired, obviously wanting to change the direction of the conversation. He really was a nice guy without trying. [GM1]

"We, I mean I, have other property including an apartment in Paris which I like to visit. My parents bought a ranch in Nevada which they liked visiting but after they died I sold it. It's a working ranch, not a hobby, and I don't have the time to devote to it." Even though it had been a few years I still thought of 'we' even though I now owned everything.

"Do you come from a wealthy family, the same as myself?" James sounded surprised, which I supposed was to be expected. But it was something I didn't want to get into.

"We didn't have to worry about paying the bills, but we weren't anywhere close to how much your father's worth. He's a luxury yacht and we were the ship to shore launch."

I didn't want to get any further into my personal life.

"Are you tired?" I asked, and he shook his head. "After we've had breakfast we could go for a walk. I could show you some of my favourite spots?"

"That would be great. "So thirty minutes later we set off. Later in the day it would be really too hot for walking, particularly for a long distance, which wouldn't deter the many people who came here all year round, if only for the weekend.

We had to vary our route because neither of us had walking boots and, although a twisted ankle might not be too much of an inconvenience to him, it would be to me. I had decided not to keep him out too long but time went so quickly and the morning was, in my opinion, the best time of the day up here. It wasn't too bad for me but, perhaps because I was much fitter than him, I could tell from the way he was rubbing his eyes, the way his head began to hang and his shoulders drooped, he was ready to fall asleep at the drop of a hat. By the time we made our way back to the cabin we had been out for over two hours.

"You go and get some sleep. I'll sort everything out here and then I'll get some rest." He was going to argue with me but, before he could speak, I held up my hand, palm towards him. "Go get some rest. No argument."

I began washing up the breakfast things, which we hadn't done before going on our walk, watching him slyly through the open bedroom door as he got undressed. Although I'd seen him naked just a few hours earlier it was the first time I'd had the opportunity to really study him. There's also a difference between clothes coming off quickly and what was virtually a casual striptease. Even better because he had no idea I was watching. His underwear came off, he pulled the cover back, laid on his side, and within seconds of him closing his eyes he was asleep. It wasn't long before I was also naked and laying beside him, gazing at his face, before I dropped off.

I awoke to the feeling of a hand stroking my side. I felt his warm body pressing up against my back and realised I'd turned away from him whilst asleep. I could feel the softness of his semi-engorged manhood pressing into me and lay still, not wanting him to realise I was awake, just wanting to enjoy the moment. Eventually, waiting until his hand was on my thigh, I reached down placing my palm on the back of his hand, wrapping my fingers around it.

"Have you been awake long?" I asked, twisting my head around in an effort to see him.

"He leaned over to whisper in my ear, letting me feel his warm breath on my neck. "Not long. I didn't want to wake you. I just wanted to enjoy laying here with you. Safe from everything that's been happening."

I turned to face him, caressing his cheek with my palm. "You're a really nice person, James. I don't doubt your father was genuine when he said he would have gladly paid the money to get you back."

"I don't think paying the ransom would have worked. I think they were going to kill me anyway." He rolled onto his back, crossing his forehead with an arm. "They weren't bothered about showing me their faces. That's when I decided I was going to die."

I decided to tell him something he didn't know. "Unfortunately for them, the men in London, they were killed themselves."

"You killed them as well as the other two?" he asked, apparently not surprised by my statement. He seemed to have accepted I went around routinely murdering people. Which wasn't the case. I'd never despatched anyone who didn't deserve it. Although I'd come close a couple of times because you can't trust government agencies. So I always check.

"I would have done so but someone got there before me. I assume it was Kemp. My instructions from your father were to dispose of all those responsible for your kidnapping, and I do what I'm paid for. In my job, and you might find this strange, I have a reputation to preserve."

He looked at me as if uncertain how to say whatever was on his mind. "Smithy...can...how old are you? How long have you been an...?" His voice faltered, as he wondered if he had stepped over whatever line might be there.

"I'm not much older than you. I told you my parents bought this place thirty years ago, before I was born, and how long I've been doing this has nothing to do with you." I tried to keep my voice friendly but knew I hadn't been successful when I felt his body stiffen and pull away from me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry," he stuttered, as he lay there wondering what was going to happen next.

"It's okay," I said, softly. "It's only natural you have questions. If it —." Just then my phone rang and I recognised the landline number immediately. "Hello, Mr Steel."

"What's happening? The police have been in touch with me about two bodies at your place in the Cotswolds. Is everything settled now? Why isn't he home? Where are you?"

"Slow down, Mr Steel. Everything isn't settled yet. Before I dealt with Kemp I discovered he wasn't the mastermind behind the kidnapping. It's someone in your organisation. That's why I haven't returned James. It won't be safe. Whoever this person is they've been following us, knowing what we doing, where we were going, every step of the way. They must have an informant on the police team investigating the kidnapping. What you can do now is tell the police, tell Morse, to call of the hunt because James has been found and you've taken him somewhere to get over his ordeal. I don't think you'll have any difficulty shutting them down, will you?"

"Of course not," retorted Steel. "They'll do as I tell them. You'll hear no more from them." The voice of someone who was used to being obeyed. I had no doubt he had enough influence to be confident whatever he said would be done. "I want to speak to my son!"

I put the phone on speaker.

"Hi, dad."

"Hello, James. Are you okay? Are you safe? Is Miss Smith looking after you okay?"

James looked at me and smiled. It didn't take much guesswork to realise he was probably wishing how much he would like to tell his father how well 'Miss Smith' was actually looking after him.

"I'm fine. Everything's fine. We're in a cabin at Lake Win —." That was as far as he got before my hand was over his mouth and my eyes were showing him how furious I was.

"James! What's happened? Talk to me someone!"

"Everything's okay, Mr Steel. I had to stop James saying anything further. I chose to come here because it's a location known only to a handful of people, none of whom have anything to do with my profession."

I strengthened my voice to leave Steel in no doubt I meant what I was saying.

"It's important it stays that way. You need to understand how important that is. At the moment it's also important you forget what you've just heard. We don't want the possibility of whoever was behind the kidnapping finding out." I softened my voice again. "James is safe. At the moment. Let's keep it that way until the mastermind is unmasked." With that I cut the call.

"He won't like that," laughed James.

"I don't care if he likes it or not. I've got far more important things on my mind. The only one at the moment is making love to the handsome man in bed with me."

I reached out, pushing his shoulder to get him on his back.

"I want you to lay back, don't move a muscle, except the most important one, of course, and let me show you how a real woman rides her trusty stud." Both he and I laughed at the pun. "I assume you've had a girl ride you before?

"Yes. It was okay but not as good as when I was on top."

"I see. Well, I'm going to show you just how good it can be. You definitely won't be saying, 'it was okay,' when I'm finished with you. Legs together, arms above your head. I don't want, any help from you. You'll discover I don't need it." He looked at me in surprise wondering what had brought about this change. "James, I want us both to enjoy this and, I'm sure you'll agree, I'm more experienced at this than you." I laughed. "So you just lie back and think of England."

I put my palms on his chest and, in one swift movement, I straddled him. I felt his rapidly engorging manhood pressing against the cleft between my buttocks, knowing it would soon be as hard as a rock and held tight between my velvet walls. I rubbed myself against him, tantalising him as I knew like any man in this situation, he would want to be inside me. He soon would be. But on my terms. I enjoyed sex. I actually can't understand why any women, and I suppose men, would not enjoy sex. But I really enjoyed it most when I was in control. Not that I was kinky. Well, maybe a little bit. I suppose it might be because I needed to be in control to do my job properly.

I raised myself up on my knees, grasped his length in my eager hand, positioned it at my entrance and lowered myself onto him. Just a couple of inches. I wasn't going to make it easy for him. I massaged what was inside me by raising and lowering myself in a gentle rhythm until eventually he tried to thrust himself inside me.

"Stop it!" I warned him, with the pretence of annoyance. "Any bad behaviour, any refusal to do as you're told, will result in customer services being closed."

He looked like a naughty boy caught with his hand in the sweet jar. "Sorry."

I slid myself all the way down, resting on his public bone, and held myself in position, gently squeezing his cock tight inside me, and with a hand on each breast I began playing with my nipples, rolling them around with my fingers, gently pinching them. He reached out toward me but, anticipating what he would do, I slapped down his hands long before they got anywhere near my breasts.

"Bad boy! But you may touch my thighs."

His hands immediately did as they were told, stroking my legs, dragging his nails along the skin, sending that enjoyable tingling through my veins.

"That's a good boy," I smirked.

I raised myself until only his head was inside me and then slowly sank all the way down, and again, and again, keeping up a steady rhythm but increasing the speed with every stroke, breathing in short, rapid breaths as my heart beat faster. He tensed underneath me, wanting to disobey and thrust into me, but managing to hold back. I smiled down at him, knowing the agony he was going through as he struggled to hold back the torrent waiting behind the dam held in place only by his willpower. I could feel my dam about to burst, until I could hold it back no longer.

"I'm going to come. Fuck me, James. Fuck me hard. I want everything you've got. I'm coming. Nowwww."

I screamed. The muscles in my legs working to the full. All that work in the gym was proving worthwhile.

"Nowwww...Nowwww," I screamed again as I felt his cum shooting into me.

How long we kept going I've no idea but, as well as coming at the same moment, our bodies gave way at the same time. As his body flattened on the bed I collapsed onto his chest. We lay there, unable to move, and I felt him soften and fall from me. I slid off him, onto my side, supporting myself on my elbow, as I looked at him and smiled.

I was unable to restrain my humour. "What do you think? Was it okay?"

"Okay? Okay? It was more than okay. It was...fantastic! It was...it was..." He struggled to find the words he wanted as he gasped, trying to regain his breath. "I don't know what to say. I've never felt like this before."

I kissed him. Not a little peck but full on the lips, my tongue prising them apart, as I explored his mouth, my lips crushing his. After a few seconds he pulled away. Unsure whether to speak.

"You're not what I would expect. Not how I picture..." His voice trailed off, uncertain what to actually say.

I said it for him, seeing he didn't want to say the words.

"A paid assassin?"

"Yes."

There was no sarcasm or other intonation in his voice except that of a grateful man. "If it wasn't your job where would I be now? Probably lying on a sheet of cold metal being cut open by a pathologist. I'm glad you do the job you do."

"Sometimes, the people I work for can be quite unpleasant. They just look on me as someone who gets rid of a problem. That's why I keep my distance. Even from Henry."

"Who's Henry? Is he your boss?"

"I don't have a boss!"

As soon as the words were out of my mouth I regretted them. I could see he was taken aback by how forceful I'd said the words and I rushed to take them back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it as it came out." In a softer tone I explained, "but I don't actually have a boss. I work for different people but I'm freelance. Henry is a go-between. A middle man. He's the man your father used to find me."

"So you've never met my father? He only knows of you through this Henry character? How does he know him?" His brain must have been buzzing with questions.

"You're correct. I've never met your father. From talking to him I don't think I would want to meet him. How does he know Henry? Henry doesn't just hire me. He's involved in all sorts of shady deals. I would assume your father has done things he wouldn't want to be known."

"Not murders!" I hastened to add. "But you don't build a fortune the size of his without being ruthless."

"So you get all your...work...through this Henry?"

"Some of it but mostly from government agencies. Jobs they don't want to be tied to in any way. The dirty jobs."

I stopped. I needed to tell him something. I needed him to know something.

"I don't kill innocent people, and I won't accept a job involving children. I kill scumbags. The ones the world is better without. But I always check them out beforehand. Because you can't trust anyone. Certainly not the intelligence services. They'll lie without a conscience. It's just their way of life."

"So you only accept —,"

I finished the sentence for him. "Assignments to kill people?"

"Yes."

"No. Sometimes I accept jobs as a bodyguard. To keep people safe. But only those people who deserve to be kept safe. I don't accept jobs as a bodyguard for those who don't deserve it."

"So my father hired you as a bodyguard."

"Not originally. I was hired to rescue you but it seems I have become a bodyguard."

"Well, may I say you are doing a marvellous job at looking after me." He tried to put a serious expression on but failed miserably and it developed into a broad grin.

I covered his mouth with my hand to cut him off from any further conversation. "Let's discuss this another time. Right now I'm as horny as hell and I'm sure you're fully recovered. Guys your age can get it back up faster than older men."

He grinned, a cheeky grin, and said just for the hell of it. "Oh, they can, can they? And how —,"

That was as far as he got before I gave him a playful slap across the face. "Be quiet. I want to see what you can do when you're in charge."

I wriggled into a comfortable position, opening my legs, as he moved to get on top of me. As he got between them, I took hold behind my knees, keeping them apart to give him easier access. He didn't waste time with foreplay and I was still so wet he entered me smoothly, gently rippling the sensitive walls of my vagina. I thought he would begin fucking me right away but he held himself steady, leaning forward and balancing himself with his hands on the bed, each side of my waist.

"That feels good," I murmured. "Hold yourself there while I lie here and enjoy the feeling."

I suddenly felt his cock jerk within me. It was barely perceptible but then it happened again, repeating every second like a metronome. "Is that you? Sorry, let me say that again because of course it's you. How are you doing that without moving?"

"It's a good trick, isn't it," he said, with a smirk. "Don't you like it? I can stop."

"You are getting too cocky by half, James Steel," I admonished him, stifling my laughter. I was getting to seriously like this man and I could sense the same vibe from him.

"My name is Samantha. Sam to my friends," I blurted out. As soon as the words left my mouth I wondered why I'd said them but deep down I knew.

"I'm one of your friends now, am I..." he said, hesitatingly . "Ermm...Sam."

It was obvious me telling him my name, my real name, was the last thing he'd expected. From when it had been mentioned before about him not knowing my name it was definitely clear I'd taken him by surprise. But I'd taken myself by surprise as well.

"I'm not sure why I told you. Well...I think I know why I told you." I paused, unsure how to carry on with the conversation. Fortunately, whether intentionally or not, he rescued the situation.

"Well, whatever the reason, I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than with you right now."

"Make love to me, James. I don't want you to fuck me, just make love to me." I said quietly.

His body, which had gone still, woke up and his cock began to pulse once more which brought not only a smile to my face but to his as well. I felt him push gently forward, felt the firmness of our bodies contact, holding himself still for a few seconds and then withdrawing almost all the way before gently and smoothly entering me once again. Without rushing, he pleased me and himself, as I lay back with my eyes closed enjoying the moments. Caressing my breasts with eager hands, teasing my nipples, and my breathing getting more urgent with every stroke, must have told him I was approaching the end. My hips began to shake, anticipating the pleasure about to arrive.

"Do it, James. I want to feel you emptying yourself inside me. Give...arrhh...yes...yes," I cried as he drove himself inside me and the orgasm conquered my mind and body. "Empty everything into me," I screamed as the convulsions ravaged me.

I felt him thrust into me with every bit of energy he could muster. He must have fucked other girls, I thought, because that's what both he and they wanted. Carnal desire that could only be satisfied by lust. But I could sense this was different for him and it was certainly different for me. I'd fucked men, more than a few but less than many, but I'd never made love to a man before and the thought crossed my mind I was glad it was him.

He came as I orgasmed. Our bodies crashed against each other and as his orgasm diminished mine carried on and I realised we'd moved up the bed when my head contacted with wood. I opened my eyes and he gazed at me with a look I'd never seen before on a lover. That was when I really knew and I could tell, with a woman's intuition or whatever, he felt the same.