Kidnapped

Story Info
She was taken. She wants it, but knows she shouldn't.
2.5k words
4.19
25.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyx03
Onyx03
35 Followers

It was a beautiful evening. She didn't want to sit in the house, and she needed a few things from the store. While she was shopping, she noticed a guy checking her out; the same guy, several times. He was big, and obviously in shape with a dark expression and dangerous eyes. His looks made her shiver in fear, but also excited her. Rape fantasies had been a favorite of hers for years. Of course she didn't really want to be raped, but thinking about it was an electric shock to her pussy. After the 3rd time they passed each other, he was openly staring at her. Suddenly, without even realizing what she was going to do, she faced him and said "Everyone looks. No one does anything about it." And then she walked quickly away stunned at her own forwardness.

She was putting her groceries in the car when she felt a hand go around her neck, and over her mouth. Fear washed over her and she went completely still. She quickly snapped out of it as he tried guiding her to the car next to her own. She kicked, screamed, and tried biting his hand, but he overpowered her easily. He popped open his trunk and shoved her in it.

"Trust me, you will enjoy this." He said as he closed the trunk.

All she felt was fear. This was no sexy fantasy, it was reality. Too real, too painful, and too wrong. She scratched, kicked, and screamed as he drove. She hated dark, enclosed places. She felt as if she couldn't breath, and the smell of stale oil did not help either. The car hit every bump in the road and she felt a wave of nausea wash over her as they turned several corners. She tried to guess the turns and measure the distance they'd driven but quickly lost track of where they might be.

It felt like an eternity as he drove on and on into the night, but she was sure it was only a few minutes. She tried to think logically. She would kick and spring free as soon as the trunk opened. If she got out of this she was taking some kind of protection classes. How could she be overpowered so easily?

The vehicle finally slowed down, stopped, and the engine turned off.

This was her moment to get free, all she had to do was kick and run. Easy. Peasy. The only problem was she still felt light headed and shaky.

The trunk slowly opened, and she kicked it open. He must have anticipated this because he stepped back out of the way. As soon as she sat up, he was on her, overpowering her with his strength.

"Stop fighting me. I will not hurt you. I'm only going to give you pleasure, and torture you with orgasms. "

She immediately stopped fighting. Her body responded to his orders and the confident sound of his voice, and she felt the beginning of her arousal.

Damn her traitorous body. She shouldn't want this. She should want to be free and call the police.

Looking around, she realized she was inside a garage. The door was closed, and there were no windows. Even if she could twist away from him, there was no real hope of escape.

Without a fight, she let him guide her into the house and downstairs. Maybe if she cooperated, he would be gentle with her and eventually let her go. She could feel her wetness at the realization that he would almost certainly end up fucking her.

She could see they were in an older farmhouse. The basement wasn't at all what she expected. There was no wet musty smell. It was well lit, and rather warm. The walls looked like they came right out of the 1980s. They were covered in flowered wallpaper. It was clean, and rather ordinary.

And then she noticed the chains hanging from the rafters, and a table over to the side. There was a belt and a paddle laying on it.

Again fear washed over her. He had lied. She wasn't safe, and he would not give her pleasure. She screamed and tried again to get away, but he was so strong. He had broad shoulders, big arms, and he towered over her. He easily had her arms secure and cuffed above her head. She was slightly suspended. Her legs were cuffed, and spread apart.

"I'm going to blindfold you. " He tied a blindfold over her eyes. With her eyes covered her senses became sharper. He was moving around the room, and she could hear the swoosh of his pants.

His touch sent electricity through her body. He cut each article of clothing off her body. She was naked and exposed to this man. For some unknown reason, she felt like she needed to cover herself. She couldn't and was completely helpless. Would he like her body? No! She didn't care. She wanted to be free.

He was so careful cutting away her clothes. So gentle in his touch. She wanted to believe he wouldn't hurt her. As he continued to carefully cut away her clothing, touching her softly, she began to feel safe again, despite the fact she was bound by him. Stepping behind her he took her hair and twisted it in his hand. He pulled her head back and wrapped his hand around her throat. He squeezed just enough pressure to cut off oxygen. Fear exploded in her mind again, but now her body was confused; she was turned on and scared at the same time. She wanted laugh, cry, and fuck all at the same time.

He came to the front of her, still holding her hair and again gripping her throat. She could feel his eyes taking in the sight of her body. His hands released her, and began slowly caressing her.

He started at her neck, and moved slowly to her breast. She squealed as he pinched her nipples hard. His mouth replaced his hand. He bit down, hurting her tender flesh.

Her whimper was music to his ears. His cock twitched. He was so fucking hard is dick was throbbing against his pants. He released his belt, unzipped his pants, and watched as they hit the floor. He felt a small amount of relief as his cock bounced free.

He stroked his cock as he took in this beautiful woman in front of him.

She wanted his hands back on her body, but she also wanted him to stop. She fought against her restraints hoping she could break loose. But all this did was jiggle her breasts and ass for his viewing pleasure.his cock bounced free.

She held in her breath as his rough-textured hand moved down her stomach. He stopped right above her mound.

"Like a good little slut, I think your pussy is already wet."

This man was making her crazy. She didn't want him touching her, but yet she didn't want him to stop either. Secretly she always wanted to be tied and fucked. She had always known she liked a little pain mixed with pleasure.

His hand slowly slid down her slit; her juices sliding across his fingers.

"Just like I suspected." That was all he said as his finger dove into her core; finger fucking her before pulling out after several hard strokes

His fingers circled her clit and slid down. He teased her until she whimpered and begged for her release.

"Please, I need to cum."

Was it possible for his dick to grow even harder? Her writhing against his hand, and pleading with him, was making it hard for him to torture her with pleasure.

He bent down to his knees and placed her legs over his shoulders. Her pussy glistened in front of him.

"You have a pretty cunt." He said right before devouring her. He was starving and she had just what he needed to satisfy his hunger.

"Fuck, you taste amazing." He swirled his tongue around her clit, up and down her slit, and nibbled at her lips. She moaned and gasped and screamed when he moved his teeth over her clit. He licked her ass and fingered her pussy. Her legs were shaking, and that was his clue she was close.

He reluctantly pulled away. He was aching to be inside her, but he wasn't done bringing her to the edge.

Could he tell how badly she wanted him? The way she needed to orgasm. Would he believe that her wiggling, and fighting was to get free? In reality, she was on the verge of combustion. Damn this man for giving her so much forbidden pleasure.

Her heart was pounding as she tried to anticipate his next move. She felt his hand squeeze her ass, which was followed with a hard smack, and then another.

"Please let me go" Her voice was raspy from all the screaming.

He ignored her, holding her bound feet in the air by the spreader bar. She sure as hell wasn't prepared for a belt to smack across her ass. Three cracks, and her juices were sliding down her legs. Fuck, he would definitely see how much she was enjoying the pain.

He placed his hand back to her pussy. She was soaking wet. He put his hands to his mouth and licked her juices from his fingers.

"Mmm... Your pussy is good..." He placed his fingers inside her slick cunt. He teased her clit before placing his fingers in her mouth showing her that he knew very well what a little pain whore she really was.

She always liked the taste of herself. She sucked hard on his fingers.

"I bet that mouth is as good as that tight pussy."

She was still chained, but he released her arms from above her head. They dropped quickly, pulled down by the cuffs and chains still attached to them. She was grateful to have her arms down.

He guided her to knees. All fight had left her. She wanted to suck him and earn a fuck. No she needed to cum. She hated to admit that she wanted this. That she enjoyed this.

He forcefully took her hair and pulled her head back. He slid his cock in her mouth, and began fucking her face. He couldn't get his shaft all the way in before she was choking. Drool was dripping down her breast.

He loved the sound of her gagging on his cock.

His breath caught as he released his hot cum down her throat. He pulled out of her mouth and guided her to the table she saw earlier, clipping her wrist cuffs over the far edge. Then he disappeared.

Was he done? She still was in need of her own release. She pumped her hips looking for any kind of friction. Her arms and chest were forced down to the table. After some time had passed she let herself relax. Her muscle ached and her body needed rest.

He sat in the corner watching her. He didn't plan to cum in her mouth, but fuck, she felt good. His body needed time. He knew she needed it to regain herself as well.

Sweat glistened over her body. She was fairly short with perfect curves. The muscle in her legs was working to move her tight pert ass. Her pussy dripping juices down her legs, and her tight little anus was winking at him. Her curly hair was matted covering her face.

As he took in the sight of her body, his cock was again stiff and ready to claim her.

She couldn't believe she had almost fallen asleep. His hands once again came down on her ass smacking hard. She came up on her knees to give him better access.

His fingers circled her back entrance. He brought his finger down to her pussy, and back to her ass. He slowly circled, but never entered her. He licked her there. Fuck, that felt good.

She moaned loud when he slowly worked his thumb into her ass. His fingers closed on either side of her clit. Her body started to quiver. She was close to orgasm when he withdrew from her.

Why? Why would he not let her cum.

"Please! Please, touch me. Please, let me cum." She begged and whimpered.

She held completely still when she felt the plug at her ass. He slowly inserted it inside her. He gave her time to adjust before he began fingering her pussy. He withdrew his fingers and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance. She spread her legs to take all of him in. He could feel the heat radiating from her soft core melting against the head. He slowly inched in. She mumbled something incoherent. He wanted to slam into her, but it was more important to prolong her agony.

He wanted her to suffer, in her pleasure. The problem with that was he was also torturing himself.

He slid in farther letting her slick walls hug his shaft. He watched as he slid in and out. His cock was glistening from her wetness. He thrust against her upturned ass. She tilted her hips and it was too much, felt too good. He pressed his large hands into the flesh of her round hips and pinned her against the table.

The rush of pleasure captured his balls and tucked them tight against his body. The slickness sucking at his cock made him thrust harder. It took all of his strength to stop.

He took out the plug and she started crying softly, moaning "no, no" over and over. She was left feeling that dull ache. She needed to cum. She needed him to finish her off. She knew begging was useless.

Her body stiffened as she felt him position himself behind her. His tip was at her entry. She spread her legs, and relaxed herself. He slowly pushed in giving her time to adjust. When he was all the way in he let out a soft moan.

He began pounding her ass. She watched her tits bounce back and forth. The tightness grew in her belly once again. She could feel her juices leaking down her legs. Fuck, she was close. He reached around and squeezed her tits hard. She was loud with her moans of pleasure. His fingers finding her clit he circled and flick, and she found her release.

Her ass tightened around his cock, and her soaked pussy pulsated around his finger. He slowed his motion as waves of ecstasy coursed through her body.

As he felt the last of her orgasms. He began to pound hard once again. He fucked her so hard he thought he might push her off the table. He tugged her head back pulling her up to his chest. He placed his hand around her throat. He felt his balls grow even tighter, and with one final thrust he shot his load inside her.

He didn't move for a couple minutes. He laid over her ass giving them both time to come down.

When he took her blindfold off she was shocked to see him.

They laid there and talked for some time. Until she straddled him and whispered in his ear.

"It's now my turn."

Onyx03
Onyx03
35 Followers