Kidnapped Again!

Story Info
Blown, pegged, fucked and cream pied by another woman.
4.3k words
4.83
12.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

I was really feeling sorry for myself. Mistress and I had hit a rough patch. I know I had gotten a little clingy and we were together 24/7. A new experience for both of us. Mistress was asked to give a lecture series on the west coast and said she thought it best if she went alone. She would be gone a month. Nothing more was said but we both knew it would be a trial separation. A chance to recharge or perhaps part ways.

I was a mess. I didn't dress but rather spent most of the day in boxers and a T shirt watching TV. We talked occasionally but the conversations were stilted and a bit robotic. I started to wonder what it would be like to start over. I selfishly missed our intense fetish play. Where would I turn? I couldn't imagine life without it.

I commiserated with Betty, our neighbor and sometime play partner. I thought about asking her to tie me up but she was leaving to visit her boyfriend Frank.

I sat watching yet another ballgame when the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting any one and thought it might be a book I had ordered to pass the time. Instead it was Jane, my friend and original kidnapper. She had a fantasy kidnapping business and had been quite successful. She was accompanied by Penny, her significant other. Penny had hired Jane to kidnap her and Jane had persuaded me to help her. Those events had landed Jane and me in hot water with Mistress but that was long ago. The two of them had become an item and Penny had joined the business.

Jane is an unrepentantly fun bad girl and pretty much stayed in Mistress' doghouse for one reason or another.

"Look at you. This is pathetic."

"I know, I know. What's the point of getting dressed all by myself."

"I'll tell you the point. Someone thought you needed cheering up so we're here to kidnap you."

"And who would that be? Did Mistress send you?"

"You know I never reveal my client's identities. Now get your sorry ass cleaned up and dressed. Our client has requested a secretarial outfit and your Darla Crane hair. We'll help ourselves to a glass of wine and your Winstons."

Jane never seemed to have her own cigarettes and forever was bumming from me. She poured a glass of wine for she and Penny, lit a cigarette and sat down to wait.

I was sure Mistress had arranged this. At least I could get tied up if nothing else. I was a little worried what Jane might do. Mistress had taken my cage off since she would be gone so long.

I quickly showered, shaved closely and put on my makeup. I dressed in a charcoal skirt and French blue top over a tight waist cincher. My waist was further gathered by a wide black leather belt. I had on black semi opaque seamed stockings over my shaved legs. They were held up by a garter belt. Black pumps with a 4 inch heel were on my feet. I fastened dangly earrings in my pierced ears then pinned my long red Darla Crane wig in place on a wig cap. I had to admit I was getting excited. It felt good to get dressed and made up. I checked my look in the full length mirror and lit a Winston. I always enjoyed the lipstick on the filter. I sashayed back into the living room, feeling better by the minute.

"Finally! We don't have all day you know. Let's get you tied up. You are being kidnapped after all. Hands behind you Missy and don't give us any trouble."

Jane and Penny had stepped into their roles. Penny brandished one of her fake silver pistols.

"Please don't hurt me. I'll do what you say."

"You sure will if you know what's good for you."

I put my hands behind me palm to palm and Jane expertly tied them. She pinned my arms to my sides with a chest harness.

"Open wide. Don't want you screaming."

She buckled a 2 inch ball gag in place and fitted a leather blindfold with a nose cutout over my eyes. No way you could get it off with your hands tied.

She and Penny each took an elbow and walked me out the door. Luckily the house sits back from the road so no one was likely to see. I heard a hatch open and I was instructed to sit. One of them tied my ankles and the other tied my legs above the knees. They had me wriggle up into the back of their SUV and shut the rear gate then got in the car themselves.

"Penny, put a blanket over our guest. We don't want to get pulled over. As for you back there. Relax and enjoy the ride."

She laughed as she said it. A real kidnap victim certainly would not. As for me, I was loving being tied up and transported. It had been too long and I planned to enjoy every minute of the playtime Mistress had arranged.

We made several turns before I heard the tires move onto gravel. I suspected we had come to the cabin Jane used for her fantasy lair. We stopped and the hatch opened. Jane and Penny pulled me by my feet outside the car. They untied my ankles but not my knees then each grabbed and elbow to balance me and walked me to the door. I was forced to take tiny steps with my knees still tied. I was led inside and told to sit. My ankles were tied again.

"Well we've done our part. We'll take off now. Your new owner should be along any minute. I really should tie you to the chair but tied the way you are and blindfolded I don't think you'll be tempted to try and escape. Bye toots. And don't even think about trying to find the knots. I'm far too good for that."

With a laugh, they left. Wait, my new owner. What the hell. I had thought Mistress had arranged this but now I wasn't so sure. I sat there for what was probably 30 minutes wondering what was going on. Finally the door opened and someone walked in. A whiff of perfume told me it was a woman but it wasn't what Mistress used.

She didn't say a word but I heard the click of her heels as she circled the chair where I sat. I heard the click of a lighter and smelled smoke.

"I guess you're wondering who I am and why you're here. You do know me and you might guess who I am but you won't really know for sure. I'm going to take the gag out but don't say a word till I tell you to."

She unbuckled the gag and took it out of my mouth.

"First of all I know you and Mistress are on the outs, at least temporarily. Word does get around. Particularly since you're both pretty well known in certain circles. Second, I have had a thing for you for a while. Neither of us knows how all this works out so I'm offering a no strings attached day of fun. I'll leave the blindfold on so you can say truthfully you have no idea who it was who kidnapped you. And really, no one will ever know unless you tell them. Jane will never tell. She's fanatic about protecting her clients. If you don't want to do this tell me now. I'll put the gag back in and you can stay tied up as long as you like. Jane and Penny will come back and get you and take you home after however long you say. If you say yes, you're mine for as long as I want. No changing your mind. Take your time and think about it."

She put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it.

"I'll wait for your answer when you finish your cigarette."

I took a drag and exhaled around the dangling cigarette as I thought about my situation. The whole thing was really sexy and kinky. I knew I should tell her to put the gag back in and tell Jane and Penny to pick me up in a couple of hours but the scene she had created had me thinking with my clit.

"Time's up. What's it going to be?"

"I'm yours for the day but put the gag back in before I change my mind."

"Don't worry. I was going to anyway. Open up!"

She gagged me tightly.

"Let's get you a bit more helpless."

She untied the chest harness and lifted my still bound wrists over the back of the chair then redid the harness, threading the ropes through the chair rungs. She passed rope between my wrists and took it under the chair before attaching it to my ankles.

"You're well and truly fucked now. Figuratively of course. Literally if you're lucky and I'm thinking this could be your lucky day. You relax. I'm going to get undressed. Bet you'd like to watch but no luck on that one."

I heard my captor humming as she disrobed. She pulled my skirt up and panties down, freeing my excited clit.

"Mmmmm, nice. But I'm in no hurry. You see I know how long you can stay tied up and I love the fact that you're completely at my mercy. I think I'll have a cigarette and enjoy the show. Don't you dare go soft on me."

Little chance of that. I was fully engaged now with no thought of what might happen later. I know, I'm a slut. I admit it.

I waited while she smoked her cigarette. I heard her get up and walk toward me.

"In case you're wondering, I left my heels on. You're not the only shoe slut in the world. Everything else is in a pile on the bed. By the way, I'm told I have a really nice body. You'll just have to use your imagination."

By this time I was nearly mad with desire for this mystery woman. She gripped my erect clit and flicked the tip with her tongue before taking me in her mouth and giving me a slow teasing blow job. Time and again she brought me to the edge before pausing as I pleaded through the gag.

"Aren't we eager. I guess you've suffered enough. At least for now. I'm going to take your gag out but not a word or you'll regret it. You'll understand why I'm taking it out shortly."

She plunged her mouth onto my clit, taking every bit of it. I exploded into her mouth and she greedily took every drop of my cum. I felt her sit straddling my bound legs and take my face in her hands and I knew what was coming. She kissed me and pushed it into my waiting mouth then pulled back.

"That's it baby. Swallow it all. Good practice if you ever take a real cock. Men love it when women swallow their load. I'll leave the gag out for now and get you some water and one of your Winstons. I'll bet you could use both right now."

I could. The idea of smoking tied up and blindfolded seemed so sexy and naughty. I took the water and enjoyed the smoke. She then pressed the gag against my lips to ensure my silence.

"Your lipstick is all smeared. You can't see it but I'll fix it for you."

She dabbed, then repainted my lips over the gag. Another thing I found extremely erotic.

"You rest for a bit while I get ready for our next activity. Think of this as kinky summer camp. All sorts of activities to keep the kids busy. First one more bit of attire for you."

She buckled a collar around my neck and I heard the scrape of furniture being rearranged, then nothing. She hadn't said but I could tell she enjoyed making me wait. At her mercy indeed!

Finally she untied my chest harness and the rope connecting my ankles to my knees.

"Stand up and hop where I point you. Now there's a table in front of you. Lean forward. Don't worry, you won't fall."

I leaned forward as she commanded till my chest was on the table.

"Now then let's get you situated. I'll have to give Jane credit for this next trick."

I felt thin cord being looped around my sack and pulled tight. She threaded it under the table and attached it to the front of the collar. She untied my legs and had me spread them before tying each to a table leg.

"My guess is you can figure what comes next and you'd be right. I've got this lovely cock. It's so long and thick. By the way, it's purple. I love purple, don't you. Let me take your gag out so you can lube it up a bit and get an idea of the size."

She took my gag out and held the strap on to my lips. I opened my mouth to accept it and oh my! It was big. I took as much as I could but I could tell there was more.

"Such a good cock sucking slut. Tell you what, I'll give you another one to suck on while I work on that pussy of yours. I just love penis gags, don't you?"

I nodded yes. Partly because I had little choice but mostly because I really do like them. She put a sizable one in my mouth and buckled it in place.

I heard her snap a glove in place and felt her spread lube on my pussy. She put one finger in, then two. I felt her push against my rosebud with her large purple cock.

"Just relax. I know from the blogs that you love getting pegged. So convenient since I love doing the pegging."

She gradually put the whole thing in, giving me a feeling of intense fullness. She started pumping in and out.

"Help me here. Show some enthusiasm. You can move a little. Not much but at least a little."

I met her thrusts as best I could given how I was attached to the table.

"That's better, slut. Now for the best part."

I felt the monster start vibrating and my captor gave a low moan of pleasure. I had assumed it was double ended. I was clearly right.

"That is so nice. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am."

She pumped harder and faster, her pelvis meeting my butt with an audible slap on each thrust. She finally screamed with pleasure and slumped down onto my back, the cock still fully buried in my pussy. She finally pulled the cock out, leaving me with an empty feeling. She used a warm wet cloth to clean me.

"Was it good for you dear? It was just lovely for me. Everything I hoped it would be. You stay put. I really need a cigarette right now."

I heard the click of her lighter as she enjoyed her post coital smoke.

"Whew, so nice. Let's get you situated for our next activity."

She untied my legs and then loosened the thin cord holding me down on the table.

She took my elbow and led me back to the chair, again putting my arms over the back.

"I want you really still now. Let's make sure of that, shall we?"

She tied my ankles and above the knees then put rope around my elbows, drawing them as close together as she could. She used the chair rungs to anchor the elbow tie but she wasn't finished. She wrapped rope above and below my breasts and cinched on either side. Totally unnecessary but she anchored this to the chair also. She passed rope between my bound ankles, looped it around the lower chair rung and brought it under to my wrists. She took another long piece of rope and went around my waist and over my bound wrists before cinching this between my wrists and the chair. I might as well have been welded to the chair.

"That should hold you I think. I'll take your gag out and let you have a cigarette but no talking or the gag goes back in."

She put a lit Winston between my lips and let me alternate drags with sips of water.

"I wasn't going to do this but you've been such a good sport. One more chance to back out. Say the word and I'll have Jane pick you up and take you home. I will say that I think you'll enjoy what comes next. So stay or go?"

By this time I was all in. "Stay."

"Oh goody. I'm so glad you said that. You deserve a reward. I know just the thing, a different gag. Open up sweetie."

She fit a ring gag in my mouth and buckled it.

"I'm going to enjoy watching you drool. Such a helpless feeling isn't it? Don't worry, I'll fix your lipstick later. You should be just about recovered from your blow job but let me help you out a bit."

She lifted my clit and ovaries and put a strap around the base then drew it tight. I felt myself hardening. She gripped the shaft and slid a ring over the tip. She positioned it just behind the shaft. I could feel it was beaded.

"I love the feeling of a hard clit in me and the beads add even more spice. Yes, I'm going to fuck you now. You know sex can take many forms. Sometimes making love is an apt description. This is a fucking. No condom in case you were wondering. You'll find out why later."

She gripped me and guided me into her wet pussy, settled onto my thighs and just sat there.

"I blew you first so you'd last longer when I fucked you. Don't disappoint me."

She moved up and down slowly. I would have been happy to help but couldn't move at all which was clearly what she had in mind. She wanted to completely control the pace.

"I just love this, being in complete control. If you weren't tied so tight you'd probably be pumping away about now. Not that it wouldn't be nice but this is just what I had in mind. A long slow fuck."

That was exactly what she got. When she sensed I was getting close the paused, reached down and pulled my ovaries away from my body, cooling me off for at least a while.

"I'm close now Darla. You have my permission to cum. Fill me up you delightful slut!"

I did my best. Cumming it seemed like forever as she yelled out and put her arms around me, pressing down to keep my clit buried to the hilt in her pussy.

"That was just fine! I know you'd probably like to rest a bit but I need you to do something for me. Let's get you up and into the bedroom."

She untied my chest, elbows and waist then loosened the rope between my ankles and wrists. She helped me stand and taking me by the elbow hopped me into the bedroom.

"There's a pillow on the floor. I'll help you down onto your knees. You're right at the edge of the bed. I'm going to take your gag out and sit on the edge of the bed in front of you. You see, my pussy is a bit messy between your cum and mine. I really like a clean pussy and you're going to make sure I have one. Get busy and we'll both have a needed cigarette."

She guided my head to her pussy and I went to work, tasting our blended sex. Not unpleasant at all. In fact, quite enjoyable.

"Good job! I feel so much better. But you are a mess! Let me get you back to your chair and I'll fix you up."

With her help I was able to get on my feet and hop back to my now familiar chair. She dabbed with a kleenex and redid my lipstick.

"There. Much better. After all that we could both use a cigarette. I'm out, I'll have one of yours. You don't mind, do you? I thought not."

I enjoyed my post coital and post cream pie cigarette along with more water.

"Sadly, my time with you is just about over. Here's what we're going to do. I'll untie your legs and walk you to the bathroom so you can pee. Then I'll get you tied up to wait for Jane and Penny to take you home."

She untied my legs and walked me to the bathroom. She took my now flaccid clit in her hand and aimed it to the toilet. She walked me back into the living room and had me sit while she dressed.

"I'm trying to decide how to tie you to wait for Jane. It should be obvious that no matter what I choose, you aren't getting free. No need to respond, we both know it's true. The chair would be the most comfortable but I just love hogties. I'll let you say no but I'd really like to hogtie you. I promise you won't have to wait long for Jane. What do you say?"

My sub's pride took over. I had taken all she had thrown at me. Never mind it was quite the fun experience. "Go ahead, do the hogtie."

"That is so sweet of you. I promise you'll get a special reward for saying yes. I'll walk you into the bedroom."

She led me into the bedroom and had me sit on the edge of the bed. She quickly tied my legs at the ankles and knees then redid the chest harness. She helped me roll onto the bed on my stomach and tied my ankles to the chest harness, sparing me extra pressure on my wrists.

"I promised you a reward now open up. These are my panties, something to remember me by. After today, they should be really tasty."

She shoved them into my mouth and sealed them in place with microfoam tape.

"I'll have Jane and Penny come pick you up and take you home. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. I know you and Mistress will likely work things out. If you don't, I'll reveal myself to you and we'll see where that might go. In the meantime, we'll see each other and it makes me wet all over again to know you won't have any idea I'm the one who had you kidnapped. Bye now."

She kissed me on my gagged mouth and I heard her heels click and the door open and close.

The hogtie was firm but not too strict. I relaxed and waited for Jane and Penny and the door opened again in short order.

"Well look at you all hogtied. Penny, take the hogtie rope loose and take Darla's blindfold off. I guess you can take the gag out and untie her legs too. I'll bet you could use a Winston about now, couldn't you?"

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers
12