Kidnapped Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed I could, I got to my feet and walked into the living room. We were indeed in the cabin they used as their kidnapping lair. Jane put a cigarette between my lips and lit it. She and Penny raided my pack for one also, of course.

"How about untying me. And while you're at it, tell me who that was."

"No can do sweetheart. We never ever reveal our client's identities. We wouldn't have a business if we did. As for untying you, our instructions were to take you home the same way you got here. We will do you one favor. You can sit up in the back seat. It's dark out and no one will see. We can dispense with the blindfold too since you clearly know where you are and where you're going. If you're going to whine however, I'll be more than happy to gag you."

"Ok, no whining but let's go. I'm ready to get home and after this long, ready to be untied."

We walked to the car and Penny helped me into the back seat and re tied my ankles for the trip home.

We chatted as Jane drove us home. I was desperate to know who the mystery woman was but didn't want to be gagged again so kept my mouth shut about that. Turnabout being fair play, I didn't reveal what all she had done to me despite their questions. We finally pulled up to the house. Penny untied my ankles and walked me in where I was finally untied. I stretched my stiff arms and poured a glass of wine as Jane and Penny said their goodbyes. They didn't bother to tell me not to tell Mistress. This would be a secret between me, Jane, Penny and my Mystery Captor. I relaxed with my wine and a Winston.

I don't know how things will work out with Mistress and I but it was nice to know there is someone else out there with all the same kinks as I have who finds me attractive. I'm still deciding whether to feel guilty or not.

The more I thought about the experience, I don't want to know who it was. The mystery is such a delightful part of one of the most erotic experiences of my kinky life.

I lay in bed alone later but knew I was still the luckiest girl in the world.

12