Kidnapped Again! Ch. 02

Story Info
Kidnapped again by my Mystery Woman.
4.1k words
4.64
6.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

I was no closer to figuring out who my mystery kidnapper had been. Mistress was still on the west coast and our future remained uncertain. It made me think more and more about my experiences at the hands of my mysterious woman. Frankly I wanted more. It had been refreshing to play again and to realize that there might be others out there besides Mistress who saw the world in the same way as I did. Of course I know there are but finding those needles in the haystack is so rare. She had been exciting, fresh and unpredictable.

I was relaxing when the phone rang. Jane popped up on the caller ID.

"Darla, how are you? Recovered yet from your kidnapping?"

"I have to admit it was exciting Jane. I don't suppose you'll tell me who it was and needless to say the fact that it happened at all needs to stay between us."

"Of course dear. We never ever reveal our client's identities so I won't tell you who it was or anyone else that it happened. Discretion is absolute in our business. I do have a proposition for you if you're interested."

"I might be. I'm not busy right now as you know. I'm still not sure how things will work out with Mistress. She extended her stay on the coast."

"I heard that she had. Apparently so did someone else. Our friend would like us to kidnap you again. Obviously we couldn't fool you like the last time so you'll have to say yes or no fully knowing the situation."

"I have to admit I'm intrigued and still a bit at loose ends. I'll do it."

"Excellent! Shall we say tomorrow, late morning. She does have some rather specific requests regarding dress. I'll email you what she wants. See you soon. And Darla, I don't think you'll regret it. She's quite something. Her mind is exquisitely wicked."

Wow! Now I was really excited. I packed away any guilt I might have felt. The longer Mistress stayed away, the less likely it seemed that our relationship would continue.

The tablet dinged with an email. Oh my! Now I was really turned on. I tossed and turned that night before finally falling asleep.

I had a light breakfast and started getting ready. I was to douche myself thoroughly as a start. No problem as I enjoyed the feeling of being clean inside and out. I assumed another pegging would be on the agenda which I absolutely love. That done I started getting dressed.

I was to wear a black skin tight catsuit replete with zippers in the crotch and over the breasts. I had a special bra that allowed the DD breast forms to clip in place. They could be easily removed, giving access to my real nipples. That thought was thrilling also. My legs would be covered with thigh high pvc boots laced tightly. 4 inch heels of course. My waist was gathered by an under bust corset, also tightly laced. I was told a skirt was optional but if I wore one it would likely come off. I decided to wear a short black latex one at least for the trip to and from. I buckled a leather collar tightly around my neck.

All this done I started on my makeup. My kidnapper had requested smoky dramatic eyes with heavy liner above and below along with my fuck me red lip gloss. I glued my longest false eyelashes in place. Gold hoop earrings went into my pierced ears. She had specified my long blond wig gathered into a pony tail with a black scrunchy.

As a final step I glued on my longest deep red nails. I stood in front of the full length mirror and checked my appearance to be sure all was perfect. 6 feet 7 inches in heels with a feminine figure after wearing corsets for such a long time. My uncaged clit strained against the fabric. I lit a Winston to calm my nerves and finished it just as the doorbell rang.

"Well, well. Don't you look good enough to eat. Turn around. Let's see the back."

I twirled for Jane.

"Just one little thing. There's a bit of space in back. Let me tighten that corset for you."

She undid the knot and pulled until the edges of my corset touched in back.

"There. That's perfect. Would you be a dear and do me a favor. Penny is busy with another project we have in the works and I really need to answer some emails. Business is booming. You should be proud of your part in it with your blogs and the videos you and Betty made for us. Anyway, the favor. Would you mind driving over to the cabin so I can take care of a few things on the way?"

"Really? You want me to drive myself to my own kidnapping?"

"Well, yes. Please!! You can pretend I've carjacked you and have a gun."

I adjusted the seat in Jane's SUV and off we went. 4 inch spike heels aren't the best for driving but I had some practice. I lit a Winston and lowered the window a bit. Jane stole one, of course, and pecked away at her phone until I pulled into the cabin she used as her kidnapping lair.

"Thanks Darla. You're a sweetheart. Let's get inside and get you tied up."

Music to my ears. We walked into the now familiar cabin and I sat on the sofa after taking off my skirt.

"Ok baby, hands behind."

Jane positioned my hands palm to palm and made several loops to make it comfortable for prolonged bondage. I felt her thread the doubled rope between my wrists and cinch it with the knot on top. Well out of reach. For anyone who loves bondage that is the moment you relish. Your feet can be tied, your knees, your chest but when your hands are well tied you are truly helpless. It's the moment you truly surrender control to the person binding you. Jane tied my ankles in the same way. She tucked the loose ends so it looked neat as well as secure.

"That's all I'm going to do. Our friend wants to finish the job. Open wide for your gag."

She buckled a 2 inch red ball gag in place and fitted the blindfold with the nose cutout over my eyes.

"Have fun sweetie. Penny and I will be back when she finishes with you."

I heard her heels click to the door and I was alone. I moved my wrists and ankles but knew the rope would be unyielding. I settled back to wait, enjoying my helplessness. Time is hard to gauge when you're tied, gagged and most of all blindfolded. I thought she would make me wait and she did. I guessed it was likely 30 minutes or so until the door opened and a fresh set of heels clicked toward me.

"There you are, waiting so patiently. As if you had a choice. Jane is quite good with the ropes. I'll have a cigarette and relax a bit. If you're good, maybe I'll let you have one later."

I heard the click of her lighter and smelled her cigarette. I really did want one desperately about then. She took her time but I heard her moving around the room.

"Let's get you a little more helpless, shall we?"

She tied my legs above the knee and pinned my arms to my chest with rope above and below my breasts, cinched tightly on either side.

"The classic damsel in distress tie. I just love it. I should probably do something different but the way those DD's stick out really gets me going and I do believe I see a bulge that says you do too. I know you're eager to get started with all the fun activities I've got planned but I want to talk to you for a minute first."

She took my gag out and put a lit Winston between my lips after giving me a sip of water.

"Just like last time. If you want to back out, tell me now and I'll call Jane to pick you up whenever you like. I think if you wanted to back out you'd have already done it. I just want to hear you say it and I love watching you talk around your cigarette. I know it's bad for you and all that."

I took a deep drag and exhaled as I talked.

"I want to stay."

"Oh goody! We'll have such fun!"

She took the cigarette from my lips and stubbed it out. I felt the gag pushing against my lips and opened them to take it.

"Let's get started then. You'll love this, I just know it. I need to get you to the chair. I'll help you hop over. First I need to get you unzipped. It's a bit tight but I think I can manage."

She managed to get her hand between my thighs and unzip me completely. My clit sprang to attention as she brushed, then grabbed it and used it to guide me to the chair.

"Now sit down easy. Let me guide you."

She separated my cheeks and I felt the tip of a lubricated cock at my rosebud.

"That's it. All the way in. I know it's big, but you can do it."

I settled onto the chair, the cock fully impaling me. When I was situated she brought more rope over my thighs and under the chair then tied my harness to the back of the chair, trapping me on it.

"That's got to feel really good if you like pegging. It's big enough to press on your prostate. I hear that's really a great sensation. As they say on TV, 'But wait, there's more.'"

"I don't know if you've ever tried this. I hear it's quite a sensation. It's a penis plug. I'm going to slide it in gradually. The great thing about this one is that it has a narrow channel and if I decide to I can uncap it so you can cum."

She gripped my clit and started sliding a lubricated plug into it. I had never tried this and it was a pleasant feeling of fullness. I thought it had to be similar to what genetic women described when their pussy is filled with an engorged cock.

"You should see this. I love it. I'm going to turn on the plug. Yes, it vibrates."

I jumped, as much as I could, when she did. The felt her attach something to my plugged clit. It started vibrating also.

"Don't worry about trying to delay it. You don't have a chance. I'm taking the top off of the plug so you can cum through it. I want to see how high you can spurt. I am videoing and maybe I'll send it to you later."

It's hard to describe the sensation. Every hole filled, everything vibrating. I screamed into the gag as I erupted through the plug, again and again.

"Oh baby, that is so cool. It had to be a foot. I managed to catch a little bit. I'll take your gag out so you can have it."

I licked her fingers clean and she gave me some water and a cigarette.

"I know how intense that had to be for you and you'd probably like me to untie you about now. Sorry, you'll just have to wait. As nice as that was for you, it didn't get me off."

She let me finish my cigarette and slid the plug out. She untied the ropes holding me to the chair and steadied me as I stood. She hopped me to the bedroom and had me sit on the edge of the bed. She took the gag out and replaced it with a penis gag that felt really heavy. She pushed me back onto my bound arms.

"You've got a really nice clit. Don't get me wrong but the cock sticking out of your gag is really big. I saw it online and just had to try it. You just hold still now."

She straddled me facing my feet and lowered herself onto the protruding cock. I felt her slide down the cock and start to pump.

"Oh, this is sweet. It would be quite a view for you if you weren't blindfolded. I don't even need this one to vibrate. I'm going to cum Darla!"

Cum she did. Explosively.

"You were just great sweetheart. I know you're really ready to be untied now but I really need a cigarette after riding that monster. You just sit up and relax. Focus on recovering then I'm going to give you a good fucking. I might even untie you afterwards if you're good."

She smoked in silence then helped me stand up and hop back to the chair. She untied my chest harness and sat me down with my arms over the low back. She tied my ankles to the bottom chair rung then unzipped my breast zippers. She unclipped the DD's exposing my real nipples and gave each one a pinch causing me to yelp into my gag.

"That's nothing. Now don't you wimp out on me. Let's get you fixed up for me."

She retied the chest harness, weaving the rope through the chair.

"Oops, almost forgot about that gag. It looks so cute sticking out of your mouth but I think it's time for a change. So many gags, so little time. I just love watching helpless sluts drool through a ring gag. Desperately trying to swallow but you can't. Open wide."

She positioned the ring in place and buckled it. I felt the saliva start to flow.

"There. Let's get this cock ring on you to speed things along and just in case you needed any more help, I've got just the thing."

I felt her bite my right nipple gently. Just enough to harden it. She did the same for my left. I knew what had to be coming but the pain of the clover clamps was as intense as it was delicious. I rarely had my nipples tortured since they were usually covered by my DD's. She tugged at the chain between them, eliciting a groan.

"Here's the deal. The sooner you get me off, the sooner those clamps come off. Although you probably know that taking them off is a bit harsh too."

She took me in her mouth, then flicked the tip of my hardening clit with her tongue.

The orgasm with the plug had been intense but she knew what she was doing. She gripped my clit and pushed it back and forth, deciding if I was hard enough.

"I think we're there. Good job. Now as opposed to our first little activity. I do expect you to hold it till I tell you you can cum. If you don't, well let's don't think about that."

She sat down on my rigid clit and slowly settled till it was fully penetrated. I tried to stay still. By this time I really did want to be untied. I thought about baseball, tennis, golf, anything to delay the inevitable as she slid up and down. I felt my drool sliding down my chin and thought about that too but the eroticism of the moment was too much.

"Caa I leese cum. leese."

"Can't understand a word you're saying baby but if you're asking if you can cum, yes you can."

She leaned forward and kissed me around the gag, plunged her tongue into my waiting mouth then pulled back and screamed at the top of her lungs. I knew how isolated Jane's cabin is and it's a good thing it is. She squeezed tightly as I shot what I had left into her pussy.

She slumped into me as I softened and fell out of her wet sex.

"That was really nice baby. I promised I would untie you and I will if you promise that you'll do as I say. That includes letting me tie you up again later. Deal?"

I nodded yes.

"I thought you would agree. Just one more thing before I untie you. I really need to be cleaned up a bit."

She loosened the ropes holding me to the chair and hopped me to the bedroom where I was positioned on my knees. She sat on the edge of the bed, removed my gag and pressed my head to her pussy, drenched with our mixed sex. I know I'm a slut but I loved every minute of it. The sensation, the taste, the complete loss of control, the knowledge of what this was doing to this sexy woman who had me under her power.

"Good job sweetie. You're such a good pussy eater. I'm going to untie you now. Remember our deal."

She untied me and removed the blindfold after removing the clover clamps much to my discomfort. Finally, I would see my mystery kidnapper!

I blinked at the light after being blindfolded for so long. There she was, right in front of me.

"Silly girl. You thought you would get to see who I was, didn't you?"

I had indeed. She sat in front of me in a skin tight latex catsuit topped with a full hood. Even the top of her nose was covered. There were openings for her mouth and eyes. I could tell her makeup was dramatic. Her lips were deep red and full, her lashes long and luxurious looking. A long blond pony tail came out of an opening on the top.

"I know what you're thinking but really, you don't even know if this is my real hair. And yes, you could overpower me and take the hood off but you promised you'd obey and I think you're a slut of your word. Now get in the bathroom and do whatever business you need to do then freshen your makeup and brush your hair. You're quite a mess. And put your breasts back on. I just love those DD's."

I walked into the bathroom and peed. I had been getting desperate. I put my breast forms back into place and closed the zippers. I stepped back into my short skirt anticipating the trip back to the house. I freshened my makeup with what she had left for me. She had even matched my lipstick, probably with Jane's help. I redid my pony tail and walked back into the living room where my Mystery woman sat, relaxing.

I drank greedily from a bottle of water and lit a Winston after lighting hers.

"I need to call you something."

"I suppose you do. How about Mona? Seems appropriate since we were both doing some moaning."

"Ok Mona, why me? I can't imagine you don't have your pick of sissies desperate to serve you."

"You're right and that's the problem. I don't want a sissy crawling around after me trying to lick my shoes, waiting for me to control every aspect of their life. I want a man strong and self assured enough to embrace his feminine side for this kind of play. Let's face it, you can't spend your life tied up and groveling. There has to be mutual respect and common ground besides fetish play. Not to say I don't enjoy being pampered and a foot massage every now and then is wonderful."

"I think you're that kind of person and if things don't work out with you and Mistress you will know who I am without the hood. I have an excellent bottle of wine in the fridge. Can I tempt you with a glass?"

Of course. I watched her walk to the kitchen. She was of average height but that was the only average thing. She had told me during our first encounter that she had been told she had a great body. No kidding!

She walked back in with 2 glasses. We sipped and smoked while we talked about fetishes. Watching her smoke in her hood was incredibly sexy to a slut like me with a smoking fetish. She truly had a wicked imagination and assured me there were lots of other things she thought about doing to me. She finally looked at the clock.

"It's getting late. Better get you tied up to wait for Jane and Penny."

"Really, you don't have to. I'll just sit here. I won't try to look at your car. I promise."

"I believe you but here's the thing. You promised you'd let me tie you up one more time. I may not get the chance again. Who knows? Besides, I think you want me to."

She was right, I did. In short order I was tied in my favorite 'damsel in distress' pose.

"I won't gag you. There's no need. Besides, I want your mouth free."

She sat on my thighs, straddling me and kissed me deeply. How I loved the feeling of lipstick on lipstick. She finished and repainted my lips so I would look good for the wait.

"Better be off. Jane and Penny will be along at some point. I won't say when. You just enjoy the ropes till they get here. Here's a card with my email. Untraceable of course. Send me a note if you want to play. By the way, I did tell Jane she could untie you for the trip back. Speaking the trip back, I hope I don't get pulled over. But really, if I did I think the last thing on the cop's mind would be writing me a ticket. Bye bye sweetie."

The door closed and I settled in to wait. I suppose I could have tried to wriggle free but I didn't want to. I fully enjoyed my helplessness till the door opened and in walked Jane and Penny.

"Ready to get home Darla? Let's get you in the car."

I twisted around for Jane to untie me but she just laughed.

"I know, you thought we were going to untie you. Sorry, but your little adventure isn't quite over. Since I don't want to listen to you whine, gag her Penny."

She did and they hopped me to the SUV and loaded me into the back where Penny quickly hogtied me. I was again covered with a blanket and we were off to home, I hoped.

We did go to my house where the hogtie rope was removed and the two of them steadied me as I hopped into the house and into the bedroom. Jane put a pillow on the floor at the foot of the bed and helped me kneel on it.

"Ok Darla. Here's what's going to happen. I have been telling Penny what a good pussy eater you are."

When Jane originally kidnapped me she had me eat her pussy as I described in 'Kidnapped Kinky Secretary'. When Jane and I fantasy kidnapped Penny she gave me a hogtied blow job as I described in 'Kinky Secretary turns domme 2'.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers
12