Kidnapped Again! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since she took care of you she's looking for you to return the favor. I wouldn't think about it if Mistress was here but in light of all the things that have happened, she'll never know. So get busy."

Penny stepped out of her skirt and panties and positioned herself on the edge of the bed. Jane took my gag out and pushed me toward Penny's already wet pussy. At this point, what the hell. I liked Jane and Penny. Besides, what choice did I have. Jane was perfectly capable of keeping me bound and gagged till I agreed to go ahead. I went to work with my lips and tongue and I have to admit, I enjoyed Penny's moans of pleasure. As she got close, she reached down and pushed me even more firmly between her legs as she climaxed.

"Jane was right. That was fantastic. Mistress is very lucky, or at least she has been. Get yourself on the bed and I'll return the favor."

Jane and Penny had become an item but clearly there was some bi left over. Penny unzipped me and took me in her mouth, her eyes smiling at me as she brought me to yet another orgasm.

I was finally untied. Jane and Penny left and I undressed and struggled to the shower. I lay in bed naked with a glass of wine and a Winston. I thought about what all had happened during this eventful day. I'm still processing how my life looks now going forward. One thing is certain. I have to be the luckiest girl in the world. And another thing, I have Mona's email and her promise of even more debauchery.

12