Kidnapped Brothers

Story Info
Two brothers are kidnapped and sexually abused.
4.3k words
4.4
34.4k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a dark story involving adults forced into non-consensual sexual activities involving incest, mental abuse, death threats and dehumanization. No traditional sex yet. Proceed with caution.

It all started the day we were kidnapped. Me and my little brother were a bit drunk after a party, but in great moods. We decided to leave together a bit earlier, as we had to get our apartment ready to host our dad's birthday the next day.

In the middle of excited conversation about it, we carelessly jumped into an Uber car. The moment I noticed that our driver just pulled on a mask on his head I panicked and screamed "run!" to my brother, while opening the door on my side.

But when I looked over my shoulder, my brother was still stuck in and the driver was pointing a gun at him.

"Come back or you will never see your little brother again," he threatened me, from behind of his scary mask. The meaning of his message was enhanced by the sound of his engine being on, ready to speed away any second. "Last chance," he warned me.

I couldn't leave my brother in this alone. I slowly entered the vehicle and closed the door behind me. I looked at my brother and realized that both of us were equally terrified. Something clicked in the doors I just closed and now we were trapped.

"I'm going to warn you two now," our kidnapper said in a calm voice. He sounded gentle, but in a manly way. "If one of you tries to do something heroic, I won't shoot the fool who comes with this idea, but his brother. And if his brother survives the shot, I will torture him and make the brave hero watch it."

I gulped. I couldn't believe it was really happening.

"What do you want from us?" I asked, terrified.

"You will soon find out. I urge you to be reasonable. If you oblige, you won't be harmed and you won't feel any pain. That's a promise."

We looked at each other with my brother again, scared shitless, but convinced to not try anything foolish. If back then I knew what I know why, I would throw myself at that man right now, without thinking. Despite his threats, despite the consequences. Dying fast with hope for freedom in mind would be far better than what he did to us.

"Drink this," the stranger ordered, after throwing a bottle of water at us. He readied his gun, as if he was ready to fire if we say no. "Each of you a half of it."

I took the responsibility of trying it first. It tasted sour when compared to regular water. I emptied the half of it, listening to the plastic crackling in my tensed up hand. Then I passed the bottle to my brother, somewhat hesitant, but I lacked any alternative. The masked man was watching us, patiently.

"What's your plan?" I asked the kidnapper again, feeling tears in my eyes. "What are you going to do to us?"

He didn't answer. I started feeling dizzy, my thoughts became heavy. It took so much effort to keep my head straight that I just allowed it to rest on the headrest. I turned to look at my brother, but he was sleeping already. In similar position. The moment I realized I can't move my arms or legs anymore, I've heard that the car has finally started moving...

*

I woke up in a dimly lit, small room, feeling awful, as if I just slept 48 hours or so. The sense of panic quickly flooded my mind, once I realized that I'm not in my bed, brutally reminded that me and my brother got kidnapped.

I was lying on a simple mattress, placed on a tiled floor. Next to me, there was a dirty old toilet. The remaining "furniture" was a small table. I was pretty sure the conditions were worse than in a typical prison cell.

But awful interior design was the least of my problems. I curled up next to a cold wall, completely naked. Not only it brought an awful feeling of shame to the mixture with fear, but I struggled physically -- it was incredibly cold in here.

I couldn't ignore the fact that there was something weird placed on my dick. I touched it and tried to remove it, but it kept still. It was made partially out of silicone and metal, I think.

Lack of clothes and that weird object on my penis made this situation much clearer. It wasn't a kidnapping for ransom. We have been kidnapped by a pervert.

In poor lightning, which consisted of one small LED in an unusually high ceiling, I found something weird left on the table -- another weird, silicone thing, but this time girthy and curved. Almost like a blind person, I gently touched it, carefully examining every inch, trying to figure out what it was. I screamed in terror and threw it away, when it suddenly started vibrating.

The dim light high above my head disappeared and I was left alone in the darkness. But not for long. Someone opened the hidden door from the outside. I moved back, terrified, desperately trying to cover up my nudity.

A tall man in a fancy suit was standing in the door. This time he wore a different mask, one that covered only his eyes. With new data, I was able to place him around the age of 30. He had a scruffy face, shaped in a pretty handsome manner. He seemed rather slim, but leaning towards athletic build.

"I'm leaving you these handcuffs," he informed in a calm, manly voice. Something landed next to me, on the mattress. "Later, before going out to the shower, I expect you to put the handcuffs on, behind your back, presenting it to the camera in the corner." He pointed upwards.

"Where's my brother?" I asked, shaking from fear. I still couldn't believe it was happening.

"Your brother is safe and comfortable. He woke up an hour ago. I fed him, told him you're fine and then he went back to sleep." I couldn't believe how gentle and caring he sounded, despite the fucked up situation he got us into. "Are you hungry?"

"No, I want you to let us go," I barked.

"That won't happen. But I will offer you the same thing I have already offered to your brother: I will let you go, if you agree to leave him behind."

I frowned in shock and indignation.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. "Let us go!"

"Your little brother told me the same thing." That made me feel so bad. We used to fight so much and yet here we were. My brave bro refused to leave me up in this fucked up, dangerous situation. "What do you prefer to eat? A soup or a burger?"

In fear of my life, hunger was the last thing on my mind. But now that he somewhat calmed me down, I felt the annoying emptiness in my belly.

"I want to leave with my brother," I insisted in rebellious tone.

For a moment, I thought he was about to hit me. I couldn't see his eyes, but the way he stared at me silently made me feel anxious. But then, he simply left, closed the doors and then came back with a bowl of warm soup and a tall glass of water. The soup smelled so good, I felt betrayed by myself, being able to crave it in this fucked up situation.

He placed food and water on the table, but didn't leave. In confusion, I watched him unzip his fly. To my shock, he pulled out his long, flaccid penis...

"What are you doing?" I asked in shock and fear that I'm about to get raped.

He didn't answer. He just kept staring at me and started jerking off. His schlong became erect really fast. I watched him pumping it, faster each second and I felt incredibly uncomfortable. After a minute or two he spent on beating his cock, he grabbed the bowl, grunted... and shoot his creamy load straight into the soup. I watched with clear disgust how his throbbing dick pushed out four very generous loads of thick white spunk through his pee hole.

"You really think I'm going to eat that?" I barked.

He released a longer, exhausted breath and placed the bowl back on the table. A long drop of dense precum escaped his still stiff cock, slowly reaching the floor.

"And why not? Your little brother refused at first, too, but then the hunger changed his mind," he informed me, indifferently.

That filled my mind with pure rage. For a moment I stopped caring about being naked and slowly stood up, clenching my fists.

"You made him eat that?! You fucking pervert!"

I didn't attack him, because his body language reassured me that he wasn't scared of me at all. And I was hardly a street fighter, so it wasn't a surprise.

"I didn't force him to do anything. You two have been sleeping for over eighteen hours. He simply got hungry, so he ate it. It's not really a big deal. My semen is poisonous. On the contrary, I'm sure it improved the flavor of the dish, as he licked the bowl clean." I felt sick imagining my poor little brother in this situation.

It clearly wasn't over. Now he picked up the glass of water and guided it down to his dick again. In the meantime, it became flaccid. I watched with clear disgust how he dips both his dick and long, hairy balls in the water, making some of it spill to the floor. Then he placed the glass back on the table and looked at me.

"You will either drink this, or the toilet water," he said firmly. He moved towards the toilet, aimed his flaccid dick and started pissing. I've heard a loud noise of water splashing. "Either way, you will have a taste of me," he said after he shook the remaining drops of piss into the toilet. Then he pulled his dick back and zipped the fly.

Without any further words, he left me there alone.

*

My stomach growled again, in a sad sound of pride. I managed to survive the overwhelming, alluring smell of the soup, and as it went cold, it stopped bothering me and questioning my will.

Now I was able to bother myself with all the fears and depressing things. My dad freaking out about our whereabouts on his birthday and the thought of this kidnapper stripping us up and touching our dicks in order to place these odd contraptions on. I realized I wanted nothing but to see my brother now.

I stood up to take a look at the doors. They've had no handle on my side and I couldn't see much in this lightning anyway. Somehow, only now I noticed that there was a piece of paper on the table, next to that weird, vibrating thing that scared me. "If you're bored, push it in your ass," I read. I doubt I will ever be that fucking bored.

And then my eyes looked at the infamous soup... There was not much of it, but it had lots of vegetables and such. I grabbed a spoon and checked with it what the damage was. I've noticed that his jelly cum landed in three separate splashes, but all of them rather contained. I took a little bit of food that was away from the sperm and quickly placed it in my mouth.

Oh, it was delicious. Hunger had that magical ability to make even a cold soup taste great. I quickly filled my belly with three another spoons. But that's when the cum free food ended.

I hesitantly grabbed a bit more, that was certainly close to the semen, but not there yet. God, I was so hungry... And it was so difficult to just stop...

I dipped the spoon in the soup again. This time, the thick, white semen also flooded it. Humiliated, I looked at the camera in the corner. Was he watching me? Enjoying my defeat?

I brought the spoon to my lips and with despair, I poured its content into my mouth. I would have felt so much better if the taste was disgusting, but it was just the same, delicious soup, that I wish I had when it was still warm.

After I accepted my defeat, there was no more reason to pretend anything. I grabbed the bowl and hungrily poured all of it into my mouth. And when I've had nothing left anymore, I started cleaning the vessel with my tongue. I honestly wished I had some seconds, with his semen or not.

Only now I felt sick and guilty about myself. Why did I do that? I should have been more resilient...

After that salty soup, my eyes turned towards the tall glass of water left on the table... Pushed to the extremes, I just grabbed it and satisfied my thirst, trying not to think too much about what was inside of this water...

Defeated, worried and disgusted, I lied down on the mattress, naked and miserable, imaging all the fucked up things this man could force us to do just because we had no other choice...

*

I jumped, brutally awoken by someone slamming to the door of my cell.

"Put handcuffs on, behind your back," the kidnapper ordered in a firm voice.

"Why?" I challenged him, but not with much courage.

"You're going to meet your brother."

That information easily convinced me to cooperate. I grabbed the handcuffs and slowly placed them on my wrists, behind my back.

"Show me to the camera," he insisted.

I turned around to show that my arms are really kept together by cold metal bracelets.

The doors opened and I screamed when he threw some kind of bag on my head. He grabbed me by arm and then guided me out of the cell. I couldn't smell or hear anything. My bare feet felt only more of cold tiles. We didn't walk far.

He made me sit on a chair and then pulled the bag off.

My little brother was sitting in front of me, also with his arms behind his back. I was shocked by how he looked. His amazing afro full of fluffy dark hair was gone, replaced by a buzz cut. Now he looked like a soldier with PTSD, naked and scared, not daring to look up.

"What the fuck? Why did you cut his hair?!" I yelled at our kidnapper.

"I like him more that way," he explained, taking a seat next to us. I noticed that he was in a different suit, so probably it was the next day already.

"That's not for you to decide!"

"On the contrary. After all, you're here to tend to my sexual fantasies. In that case, my preference is everything."

I looked at him, disgusted.

"We won't be doing anything with you, fucking perv!" I raged. "You really think I haven't figured it out? You're wearing a mask because you don't have the guts to kill us!"

"No, Chance. I'm wearing a mask, because I have a genuine intention to let you two go, if you cooperate. But that doesn't mean you won't be disposed of if you choose to be rebellious. And let's not forget that you're in a very unfortunate situation, because I can easily force your obedience by threatening to harm your brother, instead of you. So please, don't test my patience. You're not the first, nor the last boys that will be serving me, so you can be sure that I know what I'm doing. Your brother already assured me that he will obey to my requests. Do you wish to make a similar declaration?"

I looked at Daniel, confused. He was still looking down. He seemed broken. My heart was breaking; I was in a rebellious mood, but knowing that he would be the one punished for it, I knew what I had to do. Protect my little brother, at all costs.

"What would we have to be doing...?" I asked hesitantly. It was awful that I even had to consider that.

"Well, let's see." Our kidnapper stood up and approached my little brother. I felt the rage filling me up, but I had to control myself. Stranger unlocked Daniel's handcuffs and freed his hands. "We will start with something easy. You will go and take a shower together. Since one of you has to be handcuffed, the other one will be washing him. Your brother will wash you first, then you will switch..."

"What?! No way we're doing this!" I protested, disgusted like never before. My brother looked at me, scared. "Fuck me, if you must, but don't make us do fucked up shit like that! We're brothers!"

"You will need to learn that saying 'no' to me accomplishes nothing, Chance," the kidnapper said, calmly and patiently. Something in his tone made me sure that he enjoys this conversation a lot. The opportunity to break us, to make us realize how bad our position is, all of it excited him. "Even if it results in a small delay, you will do what I say eventually. It will be just like with your dinner last night." I looked away, ashamed.

He walked towards me with a bunch of keys.

"Don't move," he ordered, grabbing my locked cock and opening the contraption. For the first time I've had him so close to me. He smelled good and was breathing slowly. I briefly looked at my brother's dick, just to confirm my suspicions -- Daniel wasn't wearing such thing down there. I wondered why and what it could mean. "Now please, both of you, stand up and proceed to the shower. And I don't want you to talk when you will be washing each other."

We shyly entered the shower cubicle, while our kidnapper placed a chair for himself near us, to have a good look. Daniel still did not look up at me and it made me feel awfully lonely in all this. He turned on the shower and made sure that the water was not too hot, not too cold.

"Okay, you may start," the pervert said, sitting astride.

It's difficult to say how awkward and awful I felt in that moment. My brother grabbed soap and started washing my chest by gently massaging my pecs and nipples. His touch was so weird it almost hurt me. And yet I couldn't stop him.

"Don't forget about pits," kidnapper said. We could barely hear him through the steam of water splashing against the glass walls.

I raised my arms as far as I could, having them connected behind my back. My brother's hand slipped under my armpit and started massaging the hair there with soap.

Oh, no... Terrified, I tried thinking about something that would stop something I didn't even want to name, but our kidnapper was too perceptive...

"Oh, Daniel, look. Your brother's meat clearly wants your attention."

My brother looked down at my dick and then, for the first time, looked me in the eyes, in shock. I looked away, ashamed, angry and humiliated.

"It's not like this," I barked at the kidnapper. "It's because of that thing you...!"

"Shut up!" he yelled at me, for the first time in anger. "Daniel, clean his dick. Now."

I couldn't watch this, it was breaking both my heart and my mind. I just felt my little brother's hand grabbing the head of my cock. His touch was warm, gentle and shy. He started washing me also under the foreskin, using movements imitating jerking off. My dick couldn't ignore the typical pleasure it brought to it, but the knowledge that it was Daniel providing it made me feel sick and uncomfortable.

"Balls, too," the kidnapper reminded. Immediately, Daniel's fingers started molesting my nut sack, spreading soap and foam. "Very good job. Now, help your brother with his shithole."

Humiliated, with fully erect cock covered in foam, I bend over to my brother, to make this easier for him. I closed my eyes and frowned, struggling to accept that my poor little brother is forced to wash my dirty ass with his fingers.

But even though our kidnapper focused on these body parts that would be the most awkward for us, he didn't let Daniel miss any spot on my body. It seemed to be taking a long hour, but after we ended, there was no place where he hasn't touched me. Even spaces between my toes has been washed clean.

"Alright. Now, Daniel please come to me for your handcuffs. Now your brother will return the favor."

"Why?!" I yelled in rage, waking up from the awkwardness and discomfort of this situation. "He's already free, he can shower himself! Don't make it weirder than it has to be!"

"It wasn't easy for him to do, Chance," the kidnapper said. "So why should we be unfair and let you skip that struggle?"

When my wrists were free, for a moment I considered throwing myself at that man. But seeing how much taller he was, even though not more buff, I thought the risk was too high to take, especially since I wouldn't be the one to pay the price. Defeated and disgusted with myself, I entered the shower to molest my little brother.

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered.

"No talking!" the kidnapper insisted.

My brother was looking away as I started washing his chest. He was only 22 years old and yet already had a treasure trial. In his age, I was still a hairless twink.

I couldn't believe that my dick was still rock hard. I swear, it was because of that confinement before. I wished I could explain this, but I was forbidden from speaking. Oh, God... my brother must be thinking I'm a pervert who is into him and that entire creepy situation. Why can't that dumb fucking dick just calm the fuck down?

12