Kidnapped Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showered my brother's slim body, feeling extremely weird every time my finger went across one of his nipples. Prolonging this made both of us uncomfortable, but I just couldn't bring myself to speed up -- it would mean I will have to touch him... there... and I just felt so sick even thinking about it.

"I think he's clean enough up there," the kidnapper finally realized that I'm stalling. "It's time to clean his penis, Chance."

I grabbed Daniel's flaccid dick and started massaging it with soap. I pulled his foreskin down, because I knew I would be expected to do so, and quickly proceeded to his balls. Damn, that felt fucking weird. I never would have imagine that there would be a time when I have to grab him like that. The uncomfortable look on his face made me feel so guilty. I slowly began to realize that this was probably the end of our great brotherly relationship. It would always be weird between us after that.

Soon after, my long fingers invaded his ass crack, carefully massaging his tight hole, too. I was forced to do this very carefully and "sensually" because our kidnapper decided that I "did not put my heart into it" in my first attempt.

"Why is your cock throbbing while you're touching your little brother's hole, Chance?"

"It's not fucking throbbing, asshole!" I barked. "Stop lying!"

"Alright, whatever. You two should be clean enough. Out of the showers."

*

But that wasn't the end of this fucked up situation. We returned to the cells without being allowed to talk to each other. Before dinner, my kidnapper visited me. He sat on a chair that he brought with himself and closed the door from the inside.

"Seeing your erection during that shower made me think, Chance," he said in his typical, calm voice. "It was unusual. None of my previous victims was aroused while molesting their brother. Usually it's just a pure discomfort for them, which I find extremely exciting. But not for you, it seems."

"Oh, I assure you it was a discomfort! And I wasn't aroused! I got hard because of that thing!" I yelled in anger, grabbing the cage on my cock that he placed back, right after shower. "Don't try to manipulate me!"

"I'm not manipulating you. I genuinely never seen this happen. That's why I'm here to make you an offer." He made a brief pause. Because of the mask hiding his eyes, I couldn't read what he was thinking or planning. "I will let you have your way with him. I will help you rape him, torture him, abuse him in any way you see fit, whatever gets you going. You will explore that dark desire against his will. After all these years of controlling yourself, you will finally show him your true face. I know you fear the consequences that would naturally come after I let you go, but that's why I offer you my service. If you want to release the monster inside of you... and do unspeakable things to him. I will help you fulfill that and in the end, I will protect you from any responsibility. When the time comes, I will silence him, so that he can't tell our secrets to anyone..."

I looked at him, terrified to the core. Only now I truly understood in what kind of mortal danger we were in. This man was fucked up in the head and both of us were at his mercy...

God, please. Save us.

Thanks for reading! Comment on a story or send me feedback, otherwise I won't know whether to continue or not!

12