Kidnapped Brothers Ch. 02

Story Info
Two brothers are kidnapped and sexually abused.
5.8k words
4.55
21k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This is a dark story involving adults forced into non-consensual sexual activities involving incest, mental abuse, death threats and dehumanization. No one gets physically harmed in the story, the threats of death are just mind games orchestrated by the characters. While not participating in sexual activities willingly, characters in the story are enjoying them. Proceed with caution.

I was told that three months have passed since our kidnapping took place.

Or should I say, I was shown. A video of my dad, pleading on TV for any information on our disappearance. He was crying. He said he will never move on. In despair, he even asked to give him some sort of sign if we're on the "other side" already...

I was helpless. My entire life was reduced to serving my sadistic kidnapper's arousal and pleasure. He was stroking himself in front of us as we were watching our dad beg him to show mercy and release us. He obviously didn't know that we were actually kidnapped, but he assumed that as a possibility. Sometimes I wondered if police knew. Were they searching for them? Did they have any chance at saving them?

After watching the video multiple times, my brother had to suck our kidnapper's cock as he spat on him. Then, I've had to lick his feet clean and call my dad a pathetic fool, or we would be denied food. He considered every little way to humiliate us as good and enjoyable.

It took me some time, but I eventually accepted it: he owned us. The only reason why I still denied that from time to time was pure delusion. He didn't have to beat us or force us into anything. It was as he said "I won't hurt you" -- and he never really did. If he wanted something done, all he had to do was not give us food. Usually it took about two days of not having anything to eat for us to gladly change our mind, do whatever he expected of us and in euphory kiss his feet in gratitude.

On one evening he brought something else besides just the usual dinner portion to my cell.

"I've noticed that you became very submissive lately," he told me, as his masked self placed things on the table. "It seems that you finally calmed down and accepted that both of you are my toys now." I did not respond. "I understand it's difficult and humiliating. But it's good that you show respect through your actions. I'm pleased with your performance, so I brought you a reward. You've had no dessert in a while, so enjoy yourself."

He left. I threw myself at food like a wild animal and devoured it. The cheap vanilla ice cream, with a salty topping made out of his cum, was so delicious and brought back so many memories from the days of freedom that I wept. I'm sure he was watching me through the camera, with hand on his cock, pumping it in pleasure to my misery. He was doing that a lot. It always felt weird to have your pain and tragedy turned into someone's sexual pleasure. Deeply humiliating and objectifying. And yet, I couldn't do anything about it, so I've had to accept it.

I begged him to free my cock from the chastity device and to let me cum. I was hoping he would comply, after all, it was deeply humiliating for me to ask for it and he should be into it. Not only I confirmed his control over me, but also admitted that even in these conditions, I was capable of being horny. He would always say "convince me."

And so I did try. I sucked his nuts, swallowed all of his loads, worshipped his feet, even cleaned his sweaty ass with my tongue. He would always reward me with dildos, butt plugs or prostate massagers, but never with a key to that fucking cage. If I ever dared to make complaints instead of thanking him, I would be falling asleep hungry.

My cock was free only at one time a day -- when my brother was forced to wash it for me. It would always got hard immediately, making both of us uncomfortable. My little brother really didn't want to touch it, so our kidnapper would always have to control us closely and he would say "you didn't clean it properly yet" at least three times.

I tried to explain this to him, that I'm not getting hard for him, but because I'm just so horny that I automatically get hard whenever out of this cage. Our kidnapper would always interrupt any conversation I tried to have with Daniel, however. Except for one time, really...

I was a little bit drunk, as the kidnapper gave me only beer to drink. This, plus my throbbing cock, made me do something really dumb. When my brother was washing my boner, I asked him:

"Could you... jerk it off for me?"

He looked me in the eyes with pure rage. He pushed me against the wall of the shower and began punching my exposed stomach. With my arms cuffed behind my back, I was unable to defend myself. The kidnapper watched us without intervening.

"You disgusting faggot! I knew it!" my brother yelled at me.

"Please, stop..." I begged him. I slid down, having no more strength in my legs and he spat on me.

"I don't want to touch him again!" Daniel barked at the kidnapper.

"Too bad, because I don't care," the kidnapper responded calmly. "Wash his cock properly."

Daniel was clenching his fists in anger. Never before I saw him act this aggressive. He bowed to the kidnapper.

"Yes, sir," he said respectfully and proceeded to wash my penis, without facing me.

My brother didn't know this, but I was made to watch multiple sessions of our kidnapper toying with him. I was placed in a chair, tied up, with my cock freed and raging in sick excitement. I didn't have to watch what was going on the camera feed, I could've closed my eyes or something. But I did watch. I witnessed my little brother in the most humiliating, degenerate moments. I saw him naked, eagerly spreading his legs, inviting our kidnapper, offering his ass to him. The experience of four days of hunger convinced him to be this willing.

But that wasn't all. I watched him choke on our kidnapper's dick in so many weird positions that I expected them to be straight out of Kamasutra. I watched my brother rim his stinky, hairy ass crack, and then eat whipped cream out of it. I watched him drinking his piss after he was denied water. He was so thirsty he bent and sucked off the dirty puddle that was left on the floor. I also watched him swallow our kidnapper's balls while he was taking a dump on the toilet.

Each time I witnessed it, it hurt me. It's impossible to just ignore the sight of your loved one being humiliated so terribly. But at the same time, I would lie if I said I wasn't aroused. Each time I was making my cock throb, hoping that it would be enough to make some "no stimulation" orgasm. It never did.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked me once, after he came back from torture session with Daniel.

My stiff boner glistening with precum was not difficult to notice.

"Why are you doing this...?" I asked in pure despair. My head felt like I was in a fewer.

"You know why. It makes me hard. Your lives whole purpose has been reduced to bringing me pleasure, remember?"

"Not that... Why don't you let me cum...?"

He stopped whatever he was doing and approached me, masked as usual.

I asked him this question few times already, every time in a moment of weakness. I remember the first one best. He brought me ramen and then I confronted him.

"Why would I let you have an orgasm?" he responded with a question. Later he would always answer it in the exact same way.

"You've won, okay?" I admitted, avoiding his stare. "I will submit. I will do whatever you want. It's humiliating to me to admit that I still want to cum, despite being stuck in this hell. You like that, so why not let me? I will think about you... fucking my ass," I tried convincing him by making him horny.

He took me out of the cell and brought me to a cozy chair. He took a seat on it, exposed his dick, took his shoes off and spread legs, inviting me to kneel between them.

"You wanted to convince me to do something for you. I'm listening, slave," he said in a cold tone.

I sucked his cock, respectfully kissed his nutsack, licked each of his testicles, even though I should have used the opportunity and bite them. But I didn't. I brought him pleasure, showed respect and appreciation. I greedily swallowed his cock. I showed eagerness and committed to giving him the best power trip he could have.

"You're my master," I desperately tried saying the right thing that would convince him. "You own me completely. Please, let me jerk off thinking of you. It's driving me insane, not being able to have that release. I beg you, master!" I dropped to his feet and began kissing his socks. When I looked at him again, he seemed just as unamused as he was before. "Please, master... I don't know what to do or say to please you... Show me some mercy..."

"So basically, you want to trade with me," he said. "Say something that will please me, do something that I want, and in return get what you want. But I don't have to trade with you, slave. You've said this yourself: I own you. But you don't yet understand what that means." He raised his socked foot and kicked me in the face with it. "I want your little dick to rot in that cage and this is exactly what is happening. If one day I want to cut it off entirely, I will. And once I decide that, you will say 'yes, master' to it, not because a reward will await you, but because you're my slave and you have no other choice."

He did reward me, though. Few hours after I went back to my cell, he threw a dildo at me. Fifth one...

He only offered me that. Dildos and vibrating plugs. I tried using them, despite not having lube. I pushed them up my butt and tried to enjoy them like a bitch. It did make me feel certain things, but never anything equal to an orgasm. I wasn't even sure if I actually sensed anything there, or if I was just gaslighting myself from horniness.

My kidnapper wasn't very eager to fuck me. He never did anal with me, oral sex only. I admit that with shame, but after long hours being stuck in that cell, alone and with nothing to do, I was glad to have this human interaction with him, however sick it was. Probably for that reason I put so much effort into him feeling good. He was appreciative of it, to a certain point. The more I proved him that I understand and accept my position, the kinder he was to me. But he was never taking breaks at being demanding.

It was making me cry at night, but this kidnapper became closer to me than my own brother. Daniel hated me. He found me disgusting and truly regretted that I didn't take off when I could, back when that guy attacked us. I found out how much he hates me during one of his sessions that I was forced to watch.

In general, Daniel seemed unstable. Sometimes he was aggressive and rebellious, even towards our master, as if he went back mentally to the first days. On other times, he was scared, having panic attacks, begging master to let him go. On other times, however...

I remembered it well, because it makes me unusually sick. The kidnapper was between Daniel's spread legs, fucking him passionately. Daniel was smiling, pinching his own nipples. His hard cock was jumping up and down from the motion of their bodies. Master spat onto his face and Daniel giggled in joy.

"Sir, you're so deep in me... I can feel you in my stomach..." Daniel moaned, spreading legs even further, curling toes, biting his lip. My cock was throbbing so painfully while I was watching it, but my mind was like "what the fuck, Daniel". "Please, never stop... I want you inside of me forever..."

"Oh? You don't want to be free?" the kidnapper grunted.

"No! I want to stay with you forever! But I don't want you to treat me bad anymore... I want you to love me... You like doing this to me, don't you, master?"

"If I didn't like fucking you, I wouldn't be doing this," master responded rather coldly.

Tears began forming in Daniel's eyes.

"I don't want to do this anymore..." he cried and tried to raise up.

Our master stopped fucking him. Still inside him, he moved his leg, placing his socked foot on Daniel's chest and keeping him pressed against the floor. Now he was fucking him sideways as Daniel cried.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" Daniel whined. "This is wrong! You can't do this to people!"

"Watch me."

Daniel's hysteria and agony only increased with time.

"Daddy! Daddy, please! Save me!" My heart broke. In despair, he was calling for our dad...

"I'm your daddy now." Master must've been very excited now. His bare butt was moving fast, as his hips were thrusting.

"Chance!" Now Daniel called my name and I froze. "Please, help me! I don't want to do this anymore! Chance!"

"Keep screaming, it makes it even better for me."

To the very end, Daniel was covering his face and crying hysterically. Suddenly, our master moaned and slowed his hips movement down, blissfully dumping load in my little brother. I helplessly looked down at my own hard cock, standing like a pole. I know I should feel bad for Daniel now, but I couldn't think of anything else now than envying our master the possibility to bury his cock in my brother's tight asshole and deliciously rub it against its insides. This indifference scared me later; it was crazy how extreme horniness was making me numb, scrubbing away my humanity, reducing me to a pulsing cock wanting some screaming hole wrapped around itself.

After our master returned to his senses, after what must have been an amazing orgasm, he reached out to Daniel's plate with his breakfast. He took a dry slice of bread and wiped the sticky slime off his dick with it. Then he placed it back on the plate.

He stood up. He was so tall and muscular compared to Daniel... This size difference drove me even crazier. My poor little brother, exposed to a man like that, forced to helplessly pleasure him against his will. Master was clearly an experienced fucker and my handsome brother had only one girl in his life, which he knew even before he went to college.

"Enough of this hysteria," master said firmly, in a cold tone. Daniel stopped weeping almost immediately. "Look at me," master demanded and my brother looked at him, immediately. "It's time for you to get used to the thought of spending your entire life in my dungeon. I will keep you here for two or three more years and then I will kill you, as you will lose that twinkish charm of yours by then."

"No! Please!" Daniel rose up onto his knees and lowered his head to kiss our master's feet. "I beg you, don't! I want to live! You promised you would let us go! That's why you kept your mask on for so long! I beg you!"

"In truth, I'm eager only to let your big brother go. I keep the mask on for him."

"But why?! He's older than me! He was not a twink for a long time now! Just... take his life and let me go...! Or keep him forever, I don't care!"

It was as if a lightning struck me. My little brother that I wanted to protect so much that I went back to the kidnapper's car willingly... sold me and betrayed me, just like that...

"Please, I beg you! I can tell the police that he was the one doing all of these things to me! Kill him and I will tell everyone that he was the bad guy! I beg you!"

Our master approached the table where he left his pants and pulled some kind of device out of it. Suddenly, the camera feed went blank. I could see nothing but a dark screen. I could still hear the sound, however.

"Let me prove you that I don't intend to let you go alive," our master said. Daniel screamed in terror and despair. "Covering your eyes is pointless. I can keep you without food for long enough that you'll look at me." I couldn't believe it... it was really happening... "Look at me." They went silent for a good 30 seconds. I could only hear my brother's weeps. "That's right."

My brother fell into yet another hysteria. Camera feed returned and I discovered that our master left. Daniel was sitting in a corner, head hugged to his knees, crying. I know I should be furious at him for trying to sell me out... but I was terrified instead. It really happened... actually happened... and now there was just no other way. Everything would change...

The door behind me opened. Master returned.

"Cock hard as ever, leaking precum like always," he summed up, looking down at my cock. I looked up at him, hesitantly. He was wearing his mask on again.

"You showed your face to Daniel?" I asked.

"Yes," he said indifferently. "Your treacherous little brother is soon going to perish. I suggest you reconsider my offer from before." He poked my cock with his pointing finger. "You can put that veiny meat rod to good use and have an amazing time, or you can go down with him. Your choice."

My heart began beating with excitement. Oh my god. It was really happening...

Suddenly, our conversation was interrupted by Daniel, who approached the camera in his cell:

"Please, master! Show mercy! I thought this through; keep me forever if you must but please, don't kill me! I don't want to die!"

Master placed hand on his crotch and began rubbing his bulge through pants, watching my little brother's despair, hearing him beg.

"Master..." I moaned, spreading my bare leg as far as I could in this chair. "I beg you, rub my cock, too..."

He looked at me, silently.

"You want to be jerked off to the image of your little brother begging for his life?" he asked.

I looked into my kidnapper's cold, cruel eyes, as intensely as possible.

"At this point I think it's rather clear that we're both fucked up in the same way," I told him, dropping the submissive act. "Can you jerk me off, then? Or free my hand so I can do it myself?"

"The only way for your cock to ever cum ever again, is to push it into your brother's asshole," he said firmly. "Let me know once you're staved enough to do that."

"I can do that right now," I assured him eagerly, fighting against my restraints, dreaming of freedom. "I wanted nothing else for these last three months. Until now, I just didn't believe you that you would only let me go and that I would be free of... judgements for my actions, from the outside world."

"Interesting." He took a seat in front of me, still staring at me. He did not blink even once. "So what do you plan to say and do if I let you into his cell?"

"Well... I'll probably give him false hope," I answered calmly.

"What kind of false hope? I showed him my face. He's not stupid, he knows that's a death sentence."

"I will convince him that I have a plan how to kill you and then escape. But to achieve that, I will have to gain your trust by siding with you and... having sex with him."

He was watching me for a moment, without saying anything.

"No," he said shortly and elaborated only after yet another while. "If you were like me, you would know that I want your brother's last days to be a true, painful nightmare, where he's left alone with me and you especially, as his sadistic abusers, who has betrayed him out of pure lust. I want you to torture him, to humiliate him and while at that, to show him that you obey to me fully. If you will be giving him hope and lying that you know how to escape, that doesn't please me."

I hesitated.

"But this is... evil..."

He raised his socked foot and pressed it against my hard cock and balls.

"Yes," he admitted. "But this is exactly who you are."

I looked at his lean, long, big foot, hidden in a black sock that was a background for my veiny, swollen, red and permanently erect cock. Even this aggressive, non-stimulating touch felt so good on my poor, starved dick...

"And what about you and me?" I asked.

"What about us?"

"Why don't you fuck me, too? Why it's only Daniel?"

"Would you like me to fuck you, too?"

I looked at him and smirked.

"Does that surprise you, sir? I'm gay and you're both good looking and have a nice cock," I admitted in a smug way. "But what's more interesting is that you know my darkest desires and you're not running away."

12