Kidnapped Brothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will never be my equal, so don't act like you are about to get any special treatment. You're a sex slave. And what we're about to do to your brother will brand you as my toy forever."

"I don't mind being your slave, master. I enjoy the humiliation you subjected me to. It gives me freedom. I don't have to worry about planning or living, my only purpose is doing what you say. Seeing how you benefit from it, while I get nothing, is also exciting." My cock demonstrated that I wasn't lying, as it throbbed joyfully. "I just wish I could serve your pleasure, too."

"I think it's time for you to go back to your cell," he said, but didn't move from his chair. He was manspreading in a relax position that was openly inviting for a blowjob. If only I wasn't tied up...

"What about my cock?" I asked.

"It goes back to its cage."

"You've said you would let me fuck my brother."

"I've said I would let you rape him. You want to lie to him and shift the blame onto me."

I sighed.

"Okay, master. I will do it your way. Let me fuck him, please..."

He kept watching me, silently, as if he was thinking whether I'm bluffing or not.

"If you whisper to him anything comforting, I will punish him in front of you. Immediately. Understood?"

"Yes, Master..."

*

I stood in front of the door to Daniel's cell. Master demanded of him that he closes his wrists in handcuffs, but this time not behind his back, but above his head, to a firm little pipe. He obeyed, probably thinking that master got horny for him quicker than usual and intends to do something kinky that would require restraints. But when I opened the door, my brother's face was filled with rage.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he barked at me, looking straight at my bare pulsing hard cock, as if he knew the answer well.

Master came in after me and closed the door behind himself.

"I know what happened, Daniel," I said. "I know that he showed you his face..."

"No, he didn't! You don't know shit!" Daniel's eyes filled with tears again. He was clearly in denial.

"Daniel, I'm so sorry that it happened..." I continued, as I approached him. Then I squatted in front of his bare feet.

"Get the fuck out! I don't want to see you anywhere near me!" He tried to break free from handcuffs but it was obviously futile. "What do you want?!"

"Well..." I was tempted to say 'to make our kidnapper let me go, I have to fuck you', but I wasn't sure if he would like that in the context of our conversation. I decided to lay it out as if he expected it of me. "Master said that I can cum only with your help. You refused to jerk me off... but there are other options we can explore..."

I grabbed his ankles and spread his legs further. He looked at me in panic and disbelief. My cock throbbed in a sick excitement. This look on his face... One week of chastity more and I could cum just from seeing that...

"What are you doing?! Stop!" my brother cried, wriggling and trying to escape.

Master threw a rope next to me. I grabbed it and proceeded to tie one of Daniel's ankles to the pipe on the right, then on the left, spreading him really nicely. Immobilized, he looked at me with big eyes.

"You can't be serious! You can't do this! What the fuck!" he screamed.

After so many days, I finally grabbed my stiff cock with my own hand. Oh, how delicious it was, to experience the warmth of human skin on my touch-starved rod. I looked down at my brother's dark, hairy hole, being the center of his ripe peach. For such a slim guy, he had a really nice ass. It looked amazing, especially when his legs were spread so far apart. I was losing my mind, seeing him exposed and helpless like that.

I lowered myself, bringing my face closer to his ass, ignoring his protests and futile attempts at freeing himself. My heart was beating like crazy. The remains of human morality stopped me for a moment, making me analyze everything again.

It was my little brother. I was about to molest him. Our relationship would never be the same afterwards. If we were set free, he would probably tell on me to our dad and police. But our master showed him his face... and there was no way he would free him after that... I could freely satisfy all of my darkest desires and face no consequences for it. And by doing that, I would satisfy the darkest desires of my master, submitting fully to his evil will, being forever marked by him, in a sinful, erotic way...

I looked into my brother's eyes again, from above his balls and flaccid dick. He was terrified. Betrayed. Crying in despair. I didn't care that he betrayed me, too. I loved him as a brother. And it would make what I was about to do even more pleasurable.

I pushed my face into his hairy ass crack. My tongue greedily invaded his asshole, sucking off dirt and sweat. I found out that master's cold cum was still there. I absorbed it into my mouth eagerly, after all this time of eating meals with his spunk in it, it was nothing more than a tasty sauce. I reached out with my hand to rub my brother's tummy and I moaned in ecstasy, hearing him cry in protest.

I couldn't stop myself from grabbing his dick and gently playing with it. He probably wouldn't get an erection. He didn't feel that way. I didn't mind...

"Don't do this... why are you doing this... Chance, please... stop!"

"Take it easy, Daniel. I'm not doing anything bad," I said and placed few kisses on his butt. "Don't hate me... I just... have to. I really need this. I've been waiting for this so long..."

"Let me go, you fucking perv!" I smiled at him smugly and pulled my tongue out to lick his balls. "No!" He tried to free his wrists again, but it was impossible.

His struggle was incredibly sexy. There was no chance for escape. He had to endure whatever I've had in mind. He became my property. What a godly feeling it was to know that you completely own another person, that you can do anything to them and face no punishment for it. I looked back at my master. He was sitting on a chair, with hard cock in his head, admiring us. I think I understood him completely now. I wasn't mad that he picked us. He did this for this thrill that I was sharing with him now. No matter how sick it was, it was worth our suffering. It is worth even my brother's life... and mine's.

I pressed my cock against Daniel's asshole that has been lubed so generously with my tongue. My poor, starved penis... it was about to get the best treat in its life. I looked into Daniel's scared eyes, feeding on his pain and fear, and began pressing. Finally I would fuck some ass.

"Please, don't do this..." he begged through tears. I pushed harder, getting my dickhead in. He screamed. "STOP!!! It hurts!!!"

"But it feels good to me..." I spat on his face. He didn't even care. He was in too much pain. I laughed. "Oh my god, Daniel... you have no idea how good it feels to fuck your tight ass... it feels perfect, like it was made for my cock..."

"You're fucking sick! How can you be doing this to me?!"

"Yeah, buddy... guilt-trip me. It feels sooo good..." I grunted, pushing my penis in and out, more and more aggressively. I knew I couldn't hold too long after such a long break. "Oh my god, I so regret not doing this sooner..."

I leaned over his naked body with mine. He smelled nice; after all, I was the one who washed him. Our bare skin on torsos touched as I pressed myself against him. He whined in fear and disgust, trying to keep his face as far from me as possible. I used it, laying a kiss on his exposed neck.

I pinched his nipples and twisted them intensely. He cried in pain and I loved this sound so much that I pulled his nips even further. But it was way too much mental and physical stimulation for me. I relocated my entire weight onto him, freely moving my hips at a slower pace. My head was filled with overwhelming bliss. Never before in my life I moaned during orgasm, but this time I just couldn't stop myself. I felt like I was flooding my little brother's asshole with rivers of semen with each load. Once I pulled out, he squeezed drips of it out.

I was so exhausted and in such powerful adrenaline rush that I barely remembered anything that happened right after.

*

I returned to my cell, still shaking.

I did it. I actually did it. I fucked my little brother and it felt great. I was back in cage again, but I just couldn't wait for tomorrow. There was some remorse in the back of my head, but it was successfully being ignored through my arousal.

I was left alone for ten minutes and I was slowly coming back to my senses. I realized that I was hearing some kind of odd hum since I came back, but I didn't pay it too much attention. I was too thrilled.

Ten minutes later, the hum changed into a voice. Our master's voice. Then I realized that the intercom to my cell was active for some reason. I froze, trying to hear as much as possible from his words.

"Looks like my plan worked," I heard him say. "Your brother actually believed that you saw my face and you will be killed. Did the reality of your encounter manage to match your fantasies?"

"No," now I heard Daniel's voice, even quieter. "It surpassed them by a lot... I wish he was more aggressive with me, tho."

"Give him time, he's new at this. I offered him to be released right after I brought him out of your cell. He refused. He wants to stay in here for at least few weeks to satisfy his dick with your torment."

"I beg you, master... Don't ever let us go... Make him do terrible things to me... I don't want to go back to the real world anymore... I want to worship you and him in this hell..."

"Your brother won't agree to stay with us forever unless you tell him the truth."

"But he has to hate me to be truly sadistic with me..."

"He doesn't hate you at all. He loves you, but gets hard seeing you suffer. It's a beautiful, toxic paradox."

"Please, master... convince him to fuck my mouth tomorrow... and I want him to sit on my face..."

"Calm down, boy. For now, you're mine to use. What you two did today turned me on incredibly, you will have to take care of my cock now."

"Of course, master..."

After that, I could hear only humping noises and some little moans. I remined on my mattress, shocked.

They both played me. And my little brother craved me just as much as I craved him.

It didn't bring me any joy.

Suddenly I felt sick and twisted. What has this kidnapper done to us? He manipulated us so that we become absolute perverts. And now we both were willingly playing as his toys, doing sickening things to each other, for nothing but his dirty pleasure... Daniel was brainwashed enough to beg him so that he keeps us forever in this hell...

He even got to me... he actually did offer me to let me go right here, right now. I whined and looked for an excuse that this is not the right time yet, that I'm not ready to say goodbye... he saw right through me... he knew I want to fuck Daniel some more.

Maybe it was the right thing to do... maybe we did not belong to the real world anymore? No matter how much of a horror living here was, perhaps that was the only place that we could fit into at this point...

I imagined myself, being our master's bitch forever... it was a scary thought, but also, somehow, an exciting one...

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts and critique in the comments! That way I know whether to continue something or not!

12