Kidnapped by a Mad Scientist

Story Info
A woman gets kidnapped and raped by a mad scientist.
4.1k words
3.05
13.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Appalachia's leaves had just turned. And, admiring the warm colors swaying gently above her in the crisp October breeze, Cristy crunched along her path. She stood just shy of 5' 6", had John-Lennon glasses with silver frames that mirrored her roundish face and accented her sharp green eyes. Her long brown hair sat tightly in a bun atop her head. She stood up straight - her stern father's lectures on good posture taking material form- as she clutched her books to her chest for warmth. Even with her wool sweater, the wind penetrated her bones. Her fit frame shivered as she walked, making her small breasts bounce ever so slightly with each step. Hugged tightly by her jeans, her small ass jiggled as well.

She'd always been proud of her body, despite what many of the kids in her high-school had said about her. Some asshole guys would tease her about her flat ass and her small tits, but she never cared that much. She was always focused on classwork and her career. She wanted to be an industrial engineer, just like her father. She worked hard at it every day, studying thermodynamics, vibrations, and fluid mechanics. Always dedicated, she watched with contempt as some of her peers, men mainly, fucked around and went to frat parties every weekend instead of studying.

She was 21 now, finishing her Junior year in college and had just returned from the library. Normally, she took the shortest path back home, trying to maximize the amount of time she could use to study, but, not wanting to pass up a North Carolina Autumn without seeing the leaves change, she walked through Asheville's botanical gardens. After walking for about twenty minutes or so, she decided to sit down on a bench and take a minute to herself.

She drew a long sigh, trying to relax before a long night of studying. She had a fluid mechanics midterm tomorrow and, even though she attended every class and took diligent notes, she still didn't feel prepared. She sat, deeply breathing, while staring at the flowers, leaves, nature, just trying to calm herself, a moment of peace absent from stress. She closed her eyes and kept breathing, using techniques she picked up from some online meditation classes.

She felt some of her tension release. Although she still felt like a ball of electricity was bouncing throughout her ribcage. Pinging off one bone and bouncing toward another. No matter how she tried, she could never quite catch it, but as she meditated, it seemed like the ball shrunk in size until the shocks didn't quite hurt anymore, and her anxiety ebbed into a quiet hum as opposed to the usual deafening roar. She opened her eyes and took of her glasses, breathing on them, and cleaning them with her sweater even though there were no smudges; it was a nervous habit that she developed while in college. Squinting, she noticed how dark it had gotten, and, putting her glasses back on. The last rays of a sunset peering back at her from above the trees became clear. She sighed. She'd taken too long again. She'd have one less hour to study tonight.

Disappointed in herself, she picked her books up off the mossy bench and started walking home. She made her way through the ever-darkening twilight, trying to remember how to get out of this maze. After 30 minutes of walking she was pretty sure she was walking in circles and stopped. She shifted her books to one hand and took off her glasses with the other, breathing on each lens and wiping it on her sweater as she sighed. As she was cleaning her glasses, she made out a blurry figure in front of her. It looked like a person but was hard to make out in the darkness. She thought she saw a man with dark hair and no shirt running, almost as if in fear, towards her. He had what looked like a belt or something hanging down which she heard slapping his legs. Afraid, she hurriedly put her glasses back on. As the man came into focus, she could make out that he was naked, and that what she had previously thought was a belt was a huge horse cock hanging from his waist and swinging as he ran. She looked up at his face and noticed that he was sweating profusely and had a look of wild panic painted across his face.

She recoiled in horror. Suddenly, the man looked at her face, then looked past her, almost through her. His eyes widened and face contorted as he pivoted and started dashing the other way. Confused, Chastity started to turn around, but felt a hand cover her mouth and felt a syringe plunge itself into her neck. She tried to scream but by the time the muffled sounds reached her ears, it sounded like she was underwater. She felt her body fall to the ground and heard her glasses shatter with a dull crunch. The last thing she saw was her books strewn across the blurry pavement and the man sprinting away before she drifted into darkness.

***

The fluorescent light stung her eyes. Squinting, she looked around, desperate to find her bearings. It all came back to her. The walk in the park, the man and his horse cock, and her midterm tomorrow. Her midterm! She didn't have time to study. Had she missed it? She tried to get up but was pulled back. Her wrists, ankles, waist, and neck were all restrained with what felt like leather. She struggled against them, attempting to free herself. All she ended up doing was making a lot of noise and tiring herself out. Her body glistened with sweat as she breathed heavily. Her now-disheveled hair flowing down and sticking to her neck.

Then, she noticed a blurry figure coming over out of the corner of her eye. "Who are you?!" she shouted as it loomed over her. Ignoring her question "you saw something you weren't meant to" he growled in a deep voice. "Let me go!" she shouted, pleading, feeling warm tears dripping down her face. "I didn't see anything, just let me out of here!"

"Come now, do you think I'm a fool. Let's not lie now" he hissed back. "I know, I know you're feeling stressed now, but everything will be okay soon. Just leave everything to me" he said, attempting to be soothing. But, his buttery voice did little to disguise his malice and Chastity, now sobbing uncontrollably, screamed "I won't tell anyone, just let me go. I'll never say anything and never bother you." She paused, gasping for air. "I can't even see you, you're just blurry. Let me go!!!" She struggled against her restraints, writhing from side to side until stopping to catch her breath.

He stayed silent, waiting for her to finish her tantrum. "You can't see?" he asked, inquisitively. "We can take care of that. Don't you worry. You'll never have to worry about anything ever again." he whispered before she saw his hands move toward her and felt another syringe plunge into her neck.

***

When she woke up this time, her vison had cleared, but she couldn't feel her glasses. She was bewildered. Blinking over and over at her newfound sight. Looking around, she noticed that the room around her looked like an operating room. Everything was white. Florescent lights blinded her from above. The walls were white and the floors were white tile. She laid on a steel table and was restrained by leather straps. She opened her mouth to scream, but quickly closed it, realizing there was no point.

She heard shuffling, and the man from earlier stood over her and said "how do you like your new eyesight?" She paused. It only now hitting her that she didn't need glasses anymore. Somehow this man had fixed her eyesight. Was he an eye surgeon?

In fact, now she cold get a good look at him. He was probably in his late thirties and had greasy dark hair that hung in clumps down to his forehead. He peered at her lustfully with beady eyes hidden behind glasses. She watched his lips curl into a crude sneer, showing yellow teeth and pushing up his pockmarked face. She could smell his musk, sweat stains collected around his armpits as his heavy belly stretched his doctor's outfit.

Bewildered, she gasped "you fixed my eyes?" He licked his lips with a large purple tongue and answered "yes, you're the first subject that it worked on. Most of my...participants end up going blind. Consider yourself lucky." She wanted to cry. To vomit. "How did you fix my eyes?" she asked, scared of the answer. He grinned, as if he anticipated this question. "Genetic engineering of course." his eyes lit up. "I'd go into the specifics, but you wouldn't understand." Becoming more and more concerned by the second, she said "is that why the man I saw earlier had that...horse thing between his legs?" "Yes," the man replied proudly, satisfied that she had admitted what she saw. "Well, if I promise not to tell anyone, will you please let me go?" she pleaded.

His smile only got wider. "You see, it's not very often that I get, such an *exquisite* specimen." he said, leering at her tits. He placed his fat, sweaty, palm on her stomach, running it under her sweater. She flinched, trying to stay strong but starting to feel nauseous as the fear of what might happen overwhelmed her. "I usually end up picking up homeless people up from parking garages, it's been a long, long time since I had a girl as pretty as you. He ran his hand a little further up her sweater, causing her to recoil and try to push away with her hands to get as far as she could from this pig. This only made him grin more as she softly whimpered. He got down close to her ear. "Don't worry, I'll be slow and gentle" he said, his rank breath invading her nostrils.

She almost vomited. She felt her heart beat faster as she looked him in his small eyes and pleaded "please, please, no I'll do anything, just please don't do that." He grinned again, looking deep into her watering eyes. "But I don't want anything else" he said, knowing that he had won.

She started crying as he made his way to the foot of the table. He reached over and, looking her in the eyes the whole time, grinned his yellowy grin as he grabbed the lace of her right shoe between two fingers and pulled ever so slightly, seemingly taking delight in prolonging the pain that he was causing her. He undid the other shoe just as slowly. And afterwards, he gingerly lifted the shoe off her foot and brought it up to his nose, inhaling deeply. "Ahh" he sighed deeply, stroking his cock through his pants slowly while sniffing her shoe as she watched in horror. He did the same with her other shoe and she saw his dick start to harden through his slacks. She silently whimpered, hoping he would get himself off with just her shoes, but knowing that he was probably just taking delight in torturing her. He placed the shoe down on the table behind him as he took off his doctor's coat and placed it carefully on the back of a chair in the room. He seemed to take pleasure in drawing everything out. Slowly taking off his shoes, his socks, slowly folding his shirt and pants before placing them on the chair. He took off his stained white underwear and she saw his naked body in all of its grotesque glory. She almost retched when she saw his pimpled gut, his sagging ass, his sweaty thighs. Every inch of him was covered in a never-ending jungle of thick black hair. He leered, starting towards her, panting heavily like a dog in heat. She noticed his small hard cock just barely peeking out of his unkempt pubic hair, juxtaposed against his giant, bulbous, sagging scrotum. He looked at her face with wicked pleasure and she stared back with cold contempt.

Still locking eyes with her, he moved like molasses back to her feet and leisurely peeled off her right no-show sock, exposing her black nail polish as he kept his gaze on her as he huffed it like he did her shoe. Determined not to show her disgust, she kept his gaze with a face like stone as he tossed the sock over his shoulder and went for the other one. This time, he only sniffed it for a second before bringing it down to his member and placing it inside the sock. He jerked it for a few minutes, never breaking eye contact and then slowly got down to his knees and knelt at her foot.

She flinched, curling her toes as she felt his fat tongue lick from the bottom of her heel up to her big toe as he groaned, leaving a trail like a monstrous slug. He started sucking her toes, running his tongue between her toes while vigorously jerking himself off. He moved from foot to foot, switching between inhaling deeply and lapping every inch of her small feet.

Repulsed, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back, trying to pretend that none of this was happening. She told herself that it was all a bad dream. Sobbing, imagining she was somewhere else, anywhere else. At home studying for her midterm like she was supposed to. With her friends, having fun. She screamed internally, cursing herself for not spending more time with those she loved. She wished that she didn't spend as much time buried in books. She wished that she let loose and followed her heart instead of spending so much time preparing for a future that would never come.

She felt his tongue stop, and she slowly opened her eyes and looked down, hoping he had finished and that she'd be safe for now. Her eyes met his. He looked at her like a predator about to eat his prey. He knew she was trapped. He could do whatever he wanted with her. He stood up and started coming over to her face. She panicked, her heart threatened to jump out of her chest as her eyes watered uncontrollably. He ran his hands up her jeans, dragging his fingers along her inner thigh and drawing a circle around her clit before sauntering up to her face.

She couldn't pretend anymore. She was sobbing, her face red and twisted as she pleaded "no more, please, no more." He only seemed to get off more from her pleas and walked up until his gut hung over her head and his small dick was at eye level. She looked up at him and with that toothy smile he said "go on, give it a lick." She looked back at his dick. Now that it was up close, she could see how truly hideous it was. It was bent in multiple directions. It looked like it had been broken and twisted. There were warts all over the head and shaft, and smegma crusted around the head in little bumps. She jerked her head away from it, refusing to lick, suck, or even look at it.

Suddenly, faster than anything else, she felt his fat fingers pressing against her neck. She felt his full weight threatening to break her as she choked and he turned her head towards him. "You. Heard. Me." he said slowly, demandingly. Determined to stop she closed her eyes and her mouth as tightly as they would go. She felt the hand loosen up, and upon opening her eyes, she felt a cold sharp sting against her neck and saw that he was holding a scalpel against her. He slowly, painfully, drew a line of blood down her neck before he took a greasy finger and ran it down the cut, licking her blood off his finger before whispering between clenched teeth "you don't have any right to refuse me. Don't forget your place bitch. I won't hesitate to kill you right here and fuck your dead body. Now. Lick. My. Cock."

She paused for a second, wondering if death would be better than whatever life had in store for her. She cried, and almost without realizing it, opened her mouth. "That's better cunt" he spat. She brought her tongue over to his cock and placed it on the head, feeling the small prick against her tongue. "Ooooh yeah" he moaned. "That's a good start. Now. clean my cock." he said, placing his hand back on her throat as she chocked and sputtered. Only barely letting up once she started to circle around his cockhead. She gagged as she tasted his smegma. His unwashed dick. It was disgusting. The most disgusting thing she'd ever done. She felt each wart, each bump of hard crusted smegma. Each stray pubic hair. The smegma and hair combined, collecting on her tongue.

He put more pressure on her throat, almost causing her to pass out. "Good. Now swallow bitch." She slowly complied as he pushed down on her throat more and more. She almost threw up from the vile rancid flavor. It was like spoiled milk but hundreds of times worse. She swallowed it all, feeling it slide down to her stomach as the hairs got caught in her throat. Opening her mouth, she displayed her now-clean tongue to him. Barely coughing out a small "ahh."

Grinning, he let go of her neck and grabbed the back of her red face and plunged his cock into her mouth. Fucking her mouth-cunt voraciously. She just laid there until he demanded "SUCK." Then, she sucked as if her life depended on it. Her lips closing around the small shaft as she vacuumed his cock with her mouth, feeling every little bump flicking past her lips. She tasted her salty tears flowing down onto his hard little cock and being trust into her mouth.

She prayed that this would be over quickly and thanked god that his cock was so small. Almost as if on cue, he stopped, grabbed her throat again, and leaning his face an inch from hers, he said "you think that's all I've got for you cunt?" And waited for an answer "n...no?" she replied meekly. He backhanded her against the face. Hard. She felt the sting as he spit into her face "no, what?" "What??" she replied confused" She felt his hand hit her again. "I'm your master now bitch" he said, spitting on her face and rubbing it in as she winced in pain. "you will refer to me as master. "Y....yes m...master" she replied. "Good" he sneered. "Now open your mouth whore." "O..okay" she responded, she felt another hard sting across her face. "What did I just tell you. Okay what?" "Okay...okay master" she said. "Now you're getting it slut." He said, tilting her head up as he squeezed her cheeks and forced her mouth open. He spit in her mouth and she recoiled, feeling the painful sting of a slap again. "You'll take every part of me and you'll like it cunt. Isn't that right?" "Y...yes master" she said. He smiled, happy that she was catching on. "Now swallow you little fucking slut whore."

She swallowed and she felt his hand go away. She opened her eyes, and through her tears saw him walk over to a table beside them and swallow a pill from a cup. "You didn't think I'd let you off so easy with such a tiny dick did you slave?" He asked, pausing before screaming "ANSWER ME!" "No, no master" she stuttered. "GOOD." he screamed. "NOW LOOK!" He yelled as he grabbed her face and forced her to look at his dick.

She watched half with wonder and half with terror as she watched his measly two inch dick grow and grow until it was at least 15 inches and as big around as her forearm. His balls grew too until they looked to be the size of hairy sweaty tennis balls "No no no no no no no" she said until he took his huge cock and plugged her mouth with it, forcing her to shut up as, muffled, she pleaded "mmnmmo, mmmsmmtmooommp." He slapped her face with his cock still inside her mouth and mockingly said "you didn't say master. Now relax your throat bitch" as he began to slowly fuck her mouth-cunt.

She whimpered, her lips stretched to their extent and pursed on the edge of his now-massive cock. She could taste the snot from her nose now running onto his cock and being shoved into her mouth. The dick hit the back of her throat over and over again as she gagged. He pulled his monster cock out with a pop. As she sobbed, he tilted her head back and said "this'll be a loooot easier if you relax your throat" before slamming his entire cock into her mouth in one thrust. She felt it mercilessly force its way down her throat. Chocking her, she was gagging and couldn't breathe as he grabbed her neck with both hands and stroked his dick through her throat. He kept it there until she felt her vision begin to go dark and began spasming on his unreal monster. He then drew it all out and left her gasping for air while slapping his now dripping cock against her face. Spiderwebs of spit forming and breaking every time he hit her spit-covered cheeks and forehead. Then, without warning, he grabbed her hair, tilting her head all the way back and slammed it back down her throat. He started to fuck her fast. Mercilessly, choking her with his hands and his cock. He fucked her throat as hard and deep as he could. His huge balls slapping against her eyes and forehead, tickled by her eyelashes as drool dripped down her face and started matting her hair. He laughed heartily as he continued to pound her face over and over. She was in-and out of consciousness, barely able to breathe. Darkness began to crowd the edge of her vision as she felt him slow down and thrust deeply into her throat.

12