Kidnapped by a Mad Scientist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his cock twitch as she heard, what sounded like very far away him say "you're such a good little cock-whore, you fucking ball-draining cumdump." She felt spurt after spurt of baby batter shoot down her gullet, filling her up and inflate her stomach. It was like he was pissing cum. Each rope lasted at least a second and it didn't seem like he was going to stop. His cock kept twitching as she felt her stomach fill up and the cum make its way back up her throat. Her last memory was feeling it jet out the sides of her mouth and pour out of her nose as it dribbled down and stung her eyes and filled the wrinkles in her forehead. The leaves from yesterday evening flashed before her eyes, just before darkness consumed her, she swore she'd see them again someday.

(Give her more personality. Think about what she's thinking as she gets raped, don't have her cry. How is she breaking, is she imagining that she's somewhere else?? He should fuck her feet earlier, also lay his balls on her face when he first goes up, loaf of bread (baguette) instead of belt, talk about his cockhead, the warts on the big cock. Also maybe she gives him a rimjob. Also describe his cock growing. It twitches and pops. Like joker turning into a titan or something. I'm imagining someone's body contorting. After this, he cuts off her clothes with the scalpel or scissors. Talk about her feet and legs twitching as he fucks her face and cums in her. He then injects her clit with something to make her horny. After fucking her, she says she's got an iud and he's pissed. He puts her in the breeding chamber with other girls (stocks) she eventually gets bred over and over for his freakshow experiments. Like the man with the horsecock. Dogs. Porkum. Futa. She grows hair all over her. She gets hosed down. And she hates every minute of it. Maybe finds solace with another slave. Lesbian love story in the middle of all this fucked up shit where she can reclaim having control over her body and sexuality.)

12