Kidnapped by Catgirls

Story Info
A football player pisses off the wrong group of catgirls.
4.3k words
4.3
16.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cutup
cutup
11 Followers

A pair Qualurians living and working in Belfast's party district began their way home they turned onto Morgan Drive, a main road that ran past St. Francis high school. It was 5:30pm, school had been over for 2 hours or so, and football practice had just let out. As they approached the first light, it turned from red to green. Azra stepped on the gas and as she did so a young man in a dirty football uniform carrying his backpack stepped into the street directly in front of her car. Azra slammed on the brakes and pounded her horn. Senior Tommy Eagan stopped in his tracks, making no attempt to get out of the way. As the car came to a stop only inches from him, he punched the hood of Azra's Toyota, and gave them the finger and shouted 'Watch what you're doing you dumb cat bitches!'

With that remark and the dent, he left on the hood of the car; the 18-year-old sealed his fate. Azra and Kaia looked at each other and then decided to try to follow him. The continued down the road pulled a U-turn and headed back in the opposite direction. They turned onto a quiet residential street and saw the young man walking calmly down the street until he made a right onto another street and out of view of the girls. Azra decided to follow him no further by vehicle.

The wheels were turning in the girl's heads now. Both were pissed off at the cocky attitude of this young punk, and Azra was fuming over the damage to her car.

"Hey Kaia, do you think that was a sign?"

"What do you mean?" asked Kaia.

"Well, we were just talking about what we could do to a human man that just views as his concubines in waiting and then that brat ran out in front of the car. Is a little revenge the answer?" hinted Azra.

"What kind of revenge? Do you want to fuck up his car or something?" replied Kaia.

"No, we don't even know if he has a car. He didn't look more than 17 years old! Besides how could we get away with 5 minutes worth of damage to a car with all 9 of us there recording it with video camera?!" Azra said thinking up a devious plot to let all her pent up sexual and animalistic frustration out on the soft human flesh.

"Well, what are you thinking?"

"You know, we've been humiliated pretty bad by some of these humans. Maybe it's time we get to do a little humiliating of our own to bring this to an end!"

"How are we going to humiliate him? We don't even know him. We can even transform in front of him after we hunt him down you know we stalk him in the dead of night and the we pounce without mercy shredding off his clothes. He WAS kind of cute though, might be fun to try." Kaia giggled thinking of the fun they would have.

"Yeah, he was cute. What better way to humiliate an 18 year old guy than to get him naked in front of a group of older girls? I know it sounds crazy, but we're at our wits end, he'd never tell and even if he did it was our word versus his!" Azra said doing her best to gain a sent from the hood of her car.

"That's crazy!" Kaia said coming off the high of her sexual fantasy.

"That's what we need damn it!!" Azra said focusing on the dented hood. She got a nice sent from the teen; she enjoyed the smell human men had an enormous amount of testosterone it was an aphrodisiac for Qualurians, and it activated numerous sexual desires and urges for reproduction. She broke away from the scent and regained control "He's a virile young one." She thought feeling her sex moisten.

"Yeah, I guess so. He looked like he had a nice body. Could be fun."

"I'm getting hot thinking about it!" answered Azra.

When the two girls returned home with the beer, and pizza to relax on their Monday off they quickly gathered with the other dancers and waitresses. They spent little time telling them about what had happened. At first the others seemed disgusted by the idea, but as it sunk in, and Azra and Kaia described what he looked like and how he had acted. How he smelled reminded the others of the humiliation they had suffered and set about quickly working up a plan.

The group decided to try and get him to their house Friday night. The majority of the senior girls on staff at the dorms would be at a mixer with some wealthy tourists, and they would have the whole place to themselves. They only needed five minutes. On Friday afternoon at 5:00pm, 3 of the new girls Tasha, Mika and Liia waited in Mika's car for the virile young Tomcat to appear after practice. They sat in a parking lot adjacent from where he had crossed the road the day before. Each was wearing a skimpy tight little outfit and had been sure to have at least two beers so that they wouldn't chicken out at the last minute. The six other girls were doing the prep work for their plan at the dormitory house.

As he approached the crosswalk, Mika put the car into drive and began to move forward with their abduction. They followed him to the first side street and then pulled up alongside him. Tasha rolled down her window, "Hey cutie" she said waving her left hand and tail at the man. "I can tell you are a stud. I can smell your body oozing testosterone, and it makes me so, so horny."

He stopped dead in his tracks. "Hi ladies" he responded with a large grin.

"Need a ride?" Tasha asked.

"My mom told me never to accept rides from strangers." He joked. "But I am not stupid."

"Get in, we're going to run to the store for some beer, maybe you could have a few with us at our place we can get so much more comfortable there. I'm a Qualurian you know how friendly we can be when comfortable right?"

Tom wasn't quite as dirty as yesterday as they had a light practice. He quickly jumped into the back seat next to Liia. "Hi, I'm Tom its a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Liia, nice to meet you." Liia answered cuddling up to him.

Mika pulled away and began driving back towards the house. They made chit-chat with the boy about high school, his position in football, etc. until they pulled into the driveway of the house. Mika drove the car around randomly after getting the beer letting the sun set. The girls inside peeked out the window.

"Holy shit! They got him!" screamed Azra hoping the kid would bolt.

"What is going on here I thought there was some party with more catgirls." He said.

"Oh, we would rather be sober for the little plan my sisters came up with after you put a dent in Azra's car. So you can come on in or run and just make this more fun for us." Liia said as she grabbed Tom from behind and slowly reached her hand into his pants.

The three girls didn't force him to enter the house, instead of holding the door open and forcing him in Azra rushed out the house as the others watched. The human run in fear as Azra in her natural form leaped our after Tom and pinned him to the ground instantly. Azra rolled him over on his back and exposed her teeth to him and growled. After she dragged him inside Mika shut and locked the door behind him. "Come on everyone upstairs."

Not believing anything in his terrified state as Azra dragged him upstairs all he saw was one large humanoid panther looking at him with rage in their dark green eyes. One went as far as to lick his face, and threw him on the ground he notice Azra and Kaia. "What the hell is this? What the hell is wrong with you!" he shouted.

Just then, Mika turned and locked the bedroom door. He could tell they had all been drinking.

"You're that bitch that almost ran me over!" he pointed to Azra.

"That's me asshole. And now you get to pay for that dent you left in my hood!" Azra said pinning him to the floor.

"I don't have the money for that!"

"You're not going pay with money!" Sneered Kaia.

"Fuck this I'm out of here, you whores are crazy!" He said as he turned towards the door and tried to make a run for it, but he had no chance. Mika, Tasha, and Liia now in their natural forms blocked the door while the other six girls grabbed him from behind. The group of 9 Qualurians pushed and pulled him towards the bed as he screamed and fought back. He swung his right arm and knocked Beneza in the jaw. She immediately let go, but then she grabbed onto his arm with fury. They got him into a sitting position at the foot of the bed. He fought back like hell to stand, but it was in vain. Four of the girls got on the bed behind him and pulled him down and backward toward the head of the bed as the other five girls pushed him down. They had thrown their bodies over his limbs and torso.

"Someone gets the cuffs!" Liia ordered as she fought the human. "This human is not so weak as we thought sisters!"

Azra jumped and grabbed four pairs of toy metal handcuffs that they had bought earlier that day. His arms were stretched out sideways from his body; Azra threw the cuffs to girls on either side of the bed and at the foot. Seconds later he was secured tightly to the bed. His wrists cuffed to the frame of the bed at his sides by his waist, his legs were stretched out straight towards the foot of the bed, and his ankles were cuffed very tightly to the frame. The cuffs were just long enough to reach down to the metal frame below the mattress.

The girls carefully stepped away from him, breathing heavily from their exertions with the thin, yet powerful young man.

"Let me go! What the fuck is this?!" He demanded as he lay there twisting his head from side to side and pulling at the cuffs.

Beneza grabbed the camcorder from the closet. "Smile kid!" she laughed.

Azra quickly explained their intent and project to him. "You see we work in a very lucrative place they provide us with this house and good wages and we tend to get a lot of shit from you humans. Now this is mostly due to your poor attitude at that traffic light which has brought to this point now." She made sure, not to explain everything to him.

"So what the hell are you going to do?" he said in fear as he realized his defenselessness.

"You'll see." Kaia said. "Right now you are helpless like a baby just not naked like one!"

The girls looked at each other; Azra and Tasha decided to be the brave ones to go first. They stood on either side of him. The other girls nervously grabbed their drinks and talked as they looked on.

Tasha grabbed his jersey and with her claws tore it up, exposing his undershirt. She cut that up too, exposing his stomach. "Oooohhhh" she giggled as she played with the very fine hair that trailed from his belly button to the waistband of his pants.

"What are you doing?" he cried. "You bitches are sick!"

The Qualurians surrounded him, Beneza now standing over his shoulder zooming in on his stomach. As Tasha pulled away the remains his jersey and undershirt away from his body, Azra and Kaia grabbed his sneakers and yanked them off along with his socks. "Wow, your feet don't smell that bad for a jock!" Azra laughed. "Maybe it's all that testosterone those big balls are pumping out.

"Come on! Knock it off, what the hell are you doing to me?!" Tom begged

"Well, we're just reminding ourselves and the rest of our sister what a nude teenage guy looks like, and how they are all at our mercy! Plus all the older guys from off world are getting beer guts; we need to see some young meat!" Laughed Kaia lying next to the terrified half naked 18-year-old boy they captured.

The girls were as excited about this little adventure as they were nervous. The all laughed and giggled about how big they thought his penis would be. What color his pubes would be and whether or not he'd be circumcised. The boy continued to plead, beg and curse. He pulled furiously at his bonds.

"I know we should take bets on his manhood!" one girl said laughing as she poured her drink on his pants.

His bare feet now exposed, and 3 of the girls worked his chest scratching it lightly and licking off the alcohol.

"Are you getting this Beneza?" shouted Sara.

"I'm on it!" Beneza replied.

The boy surrounded by large female panthers circling prey. There wasn't much room for a camcorder, but the girls made sure that Beneza was able to squeeze between them. Tommy's chest had almost no hair on it; he was very lean and nicely built. His skin was somewhat tan, his biceps and abs flexed as he pulled at the cuffs on his wrists.

"Well, he obviously does his sit-ups very nice!!" Complemented Azra as she ran her left hand from his nipples to his belly button and back "Alright girls time to change!" she said stepping back.

Slowly each Qualurian stood back and began to change from the anthropomorphic Panther like shape to a small human female form. They all stood back, their legs and height shrinking as the fur on her body gave way to smooth, soft skin. Many once in their human form began groping themselves and others hid their sex with their tails teasing the bound boy. Their clawed hands became smaller feminine hands. Each of them slowly presented their moist pussies to him. Some took a step forward showing their firm yet shapely legs with their foot stretched out these girls ran their hands slowly up their legs using their tails to cover their vaginas further teasing the teen. Azra cleared the others away from him and took it further for the camera. She placed her left finger on her lips licking the tip and then slowly traced her way down to her body. When she finally reached her pussy, she took a moment to relieve some of her sexual energy and collect enough of her juices on the tip of her finger. She sat down next to him and then opened his mouth with her right hand open his, "Enjoy my taste, it's the least I could do." Azra said making the boy lick her pussy juice off her finger, "Now the real fun begins sisters!"

"Alright, alright I'll do whatever you want...just let me up!" he begged.

"You've already done what we want...you're a strong, virile young man oozing with testosterone strapped down to a bed." sneered one of the girls.

"You forgot that he's at our mercy, and our claws can do some damage to that toy is his pants. Now where was the bet that we may need to circumcise him?

"Well, slow down we don't know that officially!" answered Beneza.

And with that Tasha and Kaia reached in and quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipping his pants. Beneza ran to the foot of the bed with the camera and zoomed in on his crotch. The girls worked their fingers into the waistband on either side on his hips and began to pull. They glanced at each other as the jeans revealed the top his black boxer shorts. Within seconds, his pants were past his knees and around his ankles. The girls had secured his legs just far enough apart to be able to expose his entire lower body without having to cut the pants off.

"Oh my God, you can't do this! PLEASE!!" Tom screamed in fear.

The boy's legs were thin yet muscular, as they could see his attempts to break free of his bonds. The blonde hair on his legs matched the blonde hair on his head. "Gee, I wonder is it ALL

blonde." Laughed Tasha.

Mika and Liia now stood where Tasha and Kaia did just a minute ago by his waist.

"On three, we take them off with our claws slowly, but no cutting!" said Mika. "One, two...three!" with that they slipped their fingers into the elastic and started to roll down his briefs. Once his briefs were a fair distance from his penis, they cut them away from his body.

They all looked up at the boy as he screamed aloud 'NOOOOOOOOO!' The veins in his neck looked as if they were going to explode, his face beat red, his head arched back and his eyes shut tight as the

unthinkable came to pass.

His briefs exposed a fair-sized patch of thin, blonde pubic hair, and good sized uncircumcised cock "I knew it! That's 100 bucks for me." shouted Tasha as the girls continued to pull at his briefs. She focused her efforts on pulling back his foreskin exposing the head of his penis giving the camera a detailed view.

Tommy let out a long groan in humiliation as the girls peeled the briefs down his thighs, exposing his penis and testicles, and down his legs to rest with his spandex at his ankles. Sheer embarrassment came

over the boy as he lay helplessly naked on his back, nine members of an alien species standing over him.

Beneza zoomed in and out on his limp genitals. He gasped and his knees jerked as Mika suddenly tickled his loose scrotum with her index finger. "I like a guy who has very little pubic hair." she stated, the other girls nodding in agreement. Tommy stared at the ceiling in awe of his situation.

"Do you think this is enough?" asked Beneza as she shifted the camcorder to her other hand.

"Maybe we should take it to the next level, just to be safe." Insisted Liia, who practically orgasmed when Azra made him swallow her juices just had to make things go further.

"What are you talking about?!" Tommy screamed.

"Well, there may be a few sisters who have never seen a guy cum in full view, and YOU'RE going to fix that!" answered Liia licking him for a quick taste. "It definitely could use some olive oil for flavor.

Tommy began pleading and begging to no avail as Mika produced a bottle of olive oil from the kitchen. A long, soft 'NOOOOOOOOOO' escaped his lips as she returned to the room, flaunting the bottle. The girls all began mentioning him as a meal and laughed as she approached the bed.

"Let's shine him up first. After we make him cum we will see where things go from there." Azra said opening the bottle of olive oil.

The seven girls surrounding him extended their hands, palms up over his body. Mika opened the bottle and poured a healthy portion into each of their hands, residual oil dribbling onto his body. His breathing was shaking with anxiety, he didn't know if he was going to be eaten alive at this point, and the girls were eating it up.

Mika filled her hand and at once eight college girls began rubbing thick olive oil all over this naked, bound high school boy. He shook his head vigorously back and forth as they worked the oil into his skin, running their palms up and down his arms and legs and across his chest, neck and stomach. No one had yet touched his manhood, which still hung limply. The girls remained very silent as they did this, the only noise an occasional grunt from Tommy. One by one, they stood back to look at his body. Beneza stepped back got a nice shot of his entire body, shining with oil. The hair on his legs was matted down, his muscles glistening as he tried relentlessly to break free. His penis flipped, and his balls jiggled as he squirmed on the bed.

"It's time for the finale!" yelled Tasha as she approached him with the bottle of oil in her greasy hands.

Tommy knew his fate. He closed his eyes and arched his head back as Azra poured the remainder of the bottle onto his genitals, drenching his pubic hair and making a small pool on his belly. His abs tightened as her hand landed on his belly with a 'splat'. She began to work the oil in with her left hand, pushing it around his now quivering stomach and slowly inching her hand towards the base of his penis. Her fingers worked the oil into his blonde pubic hair as he clenched his teeth and yanked at his cuffs with the little energy he had left. She straddled his body, laying her nude form over his. She made sure that the very tip of her pussy's lips touched the head of his cock. Before she made a biting motion at his neck and whispered "Shh, it's okay we won't eat you just learn your lesson." She then returned her attention to his dick. She massaged the shaft gently and pushed the foreskin back and began to massage the oil into the spaces first missed. As she worked, her motions had their desired result as his penis quickly began to swell; his thighs twitched as she grasped his semi-erection with her vagina and cupped his balls with her right hand.

She showed him her extended claw as she slid slowly up, and the quickly thrust his penis completely inside her. "Oh my God, please don't do this!" he begged

"Sorry, you don't get to shoot your load in me." Azra said climbing off of him, two of the other girls slid their hands up and down his greasy calves as Tasha rolled his testicles in their sac. Azra returned to pump his erection; now at full mast she released him. The boy shook his head back and forth, occasionally grunting. His penis was growing covered with the oil and the juices of Azra's pussy. The new staff girls stood silent waiting for the inevitable, focusing on the skin sliding up and down his shaft. It had taken only a few minutes before Tommy was breathing heavy, trying to fight his body's natural response. Azra's hands massaged his entire package furiously, the oil squishing around on his shaft pulling the foreskin tightly back before she pulled his penis forward. Tasha worked his perineum and testicles, but she scared him by running a claw or two against the boy's scrotum.

cutup
cutup
11 Followers
12