Kidnapped by Catgirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his rear down towards the bed in a last ditch effort to escape Tasha's cruel manipulations and utter humiliation. Suddenly his toes curled up, his flat stomach started twitching, his thigh muscles tightened, and a series of odd grunting and groaning sounds came from his throat.

"Here we GO!" yelled Tasha. "Let's see what you got, boy!" she inserted her finger into his anus and began massaging his prostate slowly and steadily.

The boy's hips bucked upward his head slammed back as Beneza zoomed in just as he ejaculated 4 or 5 heavy loads of semen with a loud 'AARRRHHGGGGGG!' His cum landed all over his flat muscular stomach he let out deep breath and began to breathe slowly as the entire group of Qualurians in the room cheered in triumph over their young male prisoner.

As Azra and Tasha finished their attack and backed away, some of the other girls reached in. Thirty fingers curiously explored his still erect penis and fondled his testicles. He lay there frozen in disbelief, his cock sore despite having been lubed the Qualurians had worn through olive oil quickly. The rapid and abusive handjob nearly tore his foreskin off.

Beneza put the camera down to grab a feel of his slick body for herself. Mika and a few other girls licked his cum off his chest. Azra yawned, and her sisters went about collecting their clothes. "Beneza he's been milked you won't be getting anything." Azra said watching Beneza slowly massaging his penis while smelling his body.

Beneza pushed his foreskin back over his head, when that was done she laid his penis down gently over his emptied testicles. "I can wait for them to recharge, and it's not like anyone is going to be looking for a boy who gets in a car full of alien women."

"We aren't women if you think about it, but biology is so boring I'll save you some pizza," Azra said pulling her panties back up after snapping the band in place she left.

Beneza went to the door and put her panties on the door before locking it behind her. She went to the foot of the bed and released his feet, allowing him to close his legs somewhat. She rubbed his ankles and massaged his feet slowly working her way up. She released one of his hands and prepared some blankets. Then she climbed into bed next to him and asked. "Alright tell me did you learn a lesson I am sure it wasn't entirely unpleasant?"

"No it wasn't I honestly thought cumming like that was possible." Tommy said as Beneza.

Beneza slid her nude body up to Tommy's. She could feel his cock harden as pressed against her stomach. She then felt him place his hands on her hip; she replied by bringing her hand to his shoulder and pulled his body tightly to her own. "I'd like to make you cum like that and more." She whispered in his ear. A few seconds later she could feel a trickle of pre-cum and began to purr.

12