Kidnapped Campers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the girls around and moved towards the bathroom where I heard the shower running. I looked in and saw Jim there, holding the shower wand and directing the spray on Julie. He noticed me and called out.

"Just washing off any trace evidence here. Don't worry, I'm using the cold water so it isn't costing you a cent." He cackled.

I pushed the girls into the bathroom as he directed the cold spray over the helpless bound and naked girl sprawled in the tub. "Look at how hard her nipples are, the bitch must like this." Said as he hosed down the poor girls tits. Julie had impressive C cup tits, well rounded and tanned with large hard nipples. She squirmed, trying to get away from the stream but Jim just laughed and moved the spray up and down her body, raising gooseflesh wherever it touched.

I took the girls back to the spare bedroom, the sounds of the suffering of their friends still resounding through the house. I sat them on the bed and they stared up at me with wide terrified eyes.

"Now, I don't have the childhood issues that Doc is dealing with right now, or the sadistic streak that made Jim decide to run for sheriff." I told them as they huddled together in front of me. "I am just a horny guy who likes to fuck hot young girls. You are hot young girls who want to fuck me, am I right?"

Monica and Erica just sat there, quivering in fear with their heads buried in each others shoulder. I reached out and grabbed their hair, brutally twisting their heads up to look at me.

"You are two sluts who want to fuck me, am I right!" I bellowed in their faces. They nodded quickly in response, moaning with terror into their gags.

"Well, that's what I thought." I said. "Just do what I ask and we will get along just fine, alright?"

The girls nodded again and I shoved them apart to sit between them. I wrapped my arms around their shoulders and slid my hands down to grope their tits under their shirts. They whimpered and shuddered at my touch, but did not flinch away. I felt their cool but firm tits under their damp bras and relished as their nipples hardened under my groping fingers.

"Awww, you poor girls are still in your wet clothes. What kind of a host am I, lets get these off of you." I grabbed the scissors I had used to cut their zip ties and made quick work of their damp garments. They whimpered as I cut off their shorts, shirts and underwear and soon they were both laying on their backs, naked bodies on display for me. Erica had slightly larger tits, and a smoothly shaved snatch while Monica had a nicely trimmed landing strip. With firm flat stomachs, narrow waists and long smooth legs they looked like they belonged on a porno site, not my spare bed. I slid one of my hands up between each of their legs and gently rubbed their cunts. I felt them try to recoil away, but there was no where for them to go so they just sobbed into their gags as I slid my fingers into their most intimate of areas.

"Yeah, we are going to have so much fun together girls." I whispered

I stood on the front porch as Doc and Jim pulled out of the driveway. I had agreed to keep the girls here while they got their places ready to take their respective slaves. I didn't mind, I was sure we were going to party together a lot, but it was nice to have all 4 girls to myself for the start. I went back in to the house, locking the door behind me and headed down to the basement. I dug into my storage room and found a couple of sleep pads and blankets an old camp toilet and a space heater. Setting them up in the soon to be dungeon I went back upstairs to check on my guests.

Tammy was still in the master bedroom, sobbing after what Doc had done to her. She looked up at me with red tear-filled eyes when I opened the door. I reached down and pulled the tape from her mouth.

"Please, please let me go. Please don't let him take me." She begged.

"Now won't Doc be upset to hear that his new girlfriend doesn't want to go with him." I said back to her. "Damn that might just make him angry."

Her eyes widened and she fell to her knees in front of me. "No, please, please don't tell him. Please he hurt me so much." She sobbed on the floor.

I looked down at her, her red hair covered her face and her shirt had been torn from her body with just the collar and sleeves remaining. Her hands were still bound behind her with the zip tie and I saw them starting to turn red from lack of circulation. "How about I cut that zip tie for you, it looks mighty uncomfortable."

She looked up at me with grateful eyes, "Will you, oh thank you mister." She replied with relief.

I moved around behind her and took hold of her hands, pulling them up and earning a grunt of pain as she felt the pull in her shoulders. Fishing the scissors out of my pocket, I cut the hard plastic and she moaned in relief as she massaged her wrists. I moved back around her, blocking the door and picked up the dog leash that was still fastened to her collar.

"Now, time to take you to your new home, at least for now." I said and pulled her to her feet. "If you behave, maybe we can work something out."

Tammy nodded hopefully and stood, trying to cover her nakedness with her hands. I swatted them away "Do that and I will just tie you up again." I growled and she nodded fearfully, letting her hands fall to her sides. I took her down the hall and she looked in to see Julie still lying in the tub and Erica and Monica lying naked on the bed. She let out a strangled gasp but I cut it short with a sharp jerk of the leash. I led her down the basement and into the dungeon. "There is some water and food over there in the corner, I'll be back with your friends soon."

I secured the deadbolt that I had installed while I waited for Jim and Doc to show up, and went back upstairs to get Julie. She was shivering in the tub, and her lips were blue from the cold water that she was still laying in. I pulled her up and steadied her as she stepped out of the tub. I cut the zip tie on her hands then stood back and grabbed a towel. "Get out of those wet clothes and you can dry off." I said. She didn't even hesitate to peel off the soaked t-shirt and shorts, her sports bra and underwear soon followed and I let my eyes linger over the sexy sodden girl standing in front of me. Her brown hair hung in damp strands down her shivering body and her nipples stood out hard on her big tits. I tossed her a towel and she quickly wrapped herself up in it.

"I am taking you down to see Tammy. She has had a pretty rough time and needs you now, will we have any trouble?"

Julie shook her head, her teeth still chattering too much to answer. I picked up her leash and led her down into the basement. When I opened the door to the dungeon, I saw Tammy had moved a sleep pad close to the space heater and was curled up there, crying. She looked up at me as I led Julie in to the room. "You two will stay here tonight. Tomorrow, we will see what is going to happen to you."

Tammy moved over to where Julie stood and wrapped a blanket around her, guiding her over to the heater and they cuddled together next to its warmth. I locked the door behind me and went back upstairs to see my own two girls.

On the way, I stopped by the store room and grabbed a large collapsible dog cage that I had used when my dogs were pups. I hauled it up the stairs and into the master bedroom where I set it up in the corner. I threw a few blankets in to pad the bottom and went back to the spare bedroom where Monica and Erica lay huddled on the bed. I reached down and took Monica by the arm, pulling her off of the bed and on to her feet. Erica whimpered behind her gag as she saw her step-sister being led out the door. "Don't worry" I said "She is just going next door where I can get this stuff off of her and make her a bit more comfortable."

I led Monica into the master bedroom and pulled the tape from her mouth. "There is no one for miles, you know that right?" She nodded; eyes focused on me.

"I am going to cut these ties off of you and you are going to stay in there." I pointed at the cage. "Your friends and sister will be fine, as long as you behave, understand?" She nodded again, afraid to speak after what she had seen Tammy and Julie subjected to. I cut the tie and she crawled into the cage, kneeling on the blankets and looking at me through the bars. I secured the cage door and fastened a padlock to keep it shut.

"I am sure that if you really tried you could bust out of this, but not before I heard you. Understand?" She nodded again and I slid a water bottle and some cereal bars through the door. "I will be back soon with Erica, you behave now."

I returned to the bedroom where Erica lay alone on the bed. I sat down beside her and stroked her long curly hair. "Are you going to behave? Or do I need to call Jim or Doc back to teach you a lesson in manners?" She shook her head, eyes wide with fear.

"Good" I said and I pulled her up off of the bed. I reached up to pull the tape from her mouth and cut the zip ties from her wrists. She didn't resist as I took her hand and led her from the spare bedroom into the master bedroom. She gasped when she saw Monica huddled in the cage.

"Don't worry, she is fine there and your friends are safe and comfortable as well." I told her. "Now, you are going to repay me for all of the nice stuff I have done for you, aren't you."

She shuddered at my words, but did not pull away as I slid my hand up her body and groped her tit. With my other hand I grabbed her ass and pulled her tiny form close, feeling her firm teen body mould against me. I slid my hand up her back and grabbed a handful of her hair. I gently pulled her head up to look at me and leaned down to kiss her. She didn't respond at first, so I sharply tugged her hair and then felt her lips open and her tongue slide out to meet mine. I felt it flick over my lips and her breathing quickened as I groped and squeezed her tits with my free hand.

I pushed her back until she was sitting on the bed. I broke the kiss and gently but firmly pushed her down. She looked over at where her sister knelt in the cage as I kissed and bit at her neck. I felt her nipples harden and I licked my way down until I could suck one of her firm tits into my mouth. I heard a reluctant groan of pleasure come from her and I continued by sliding my hands up her legs and rubbing her crotch. She squeezed her legs together, but then a sharp bite of the nipple I was sucking on and she relaxed and let me rub her. I felt her shudder underneath me as I slid a finger inside her pussy, she was starting to get wet despite herself.

"Please, please, no, stop." She moaned, but I felt her start to grind her crotch against my hand. I kissed my way down over her quivering stomach and pushed her legs apart so I could crawl in between them. I licked up and down the sides of her pussy and gently sucked her clit into my mouth. She whimpered, whether in fear or pleasure I couldn't tell and didn't really care. I saw her fists clench in the bedsheet and she arched her back, pushing her cunt into my face.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, ooooohh." She gasped as I licked her snatch and slid my fingers in and out of her. She reached down and grabbed my hair, wrapping her young legs around my back. "Oh god, oh god, oh please don't stop." She moaned as I licked, nibbled and fingered her tight teenage snatch. I felt her orgasm start to build and considered stopping, but decided that I could leave that for later. Instead, I kept licking and she quickly reached her climax.

"Ahhhhh, oh god, Ahhhhhh, ooooohhh!" she squealed as I felt her pussy muscles spasm on my finger. Her legs tightened around my shoulders, pulling my head hard into her cunt as she arched on the bed. Her hands tugged at the bedsheets as I continued my assault on her pussy. "Hell" I thought, this might be her first orgasm from a man.

She collapsed onto the bed, gasping for air as her legs went limp on my shoulders. I stood up and wiped my face, wet from her juices. She looked up at me with wide eyes, uncertain as to what she should be feeling. Had I assaulted her, if so, why did it feel so good. "Well now, looks like you enjoyed that girl." She nodded reluctantly, biting her lip and glancing shamefully over at her sister in the cage.

I stood back "Now it's your turn darling." And I put my hands on my hips.

Erica nodded reluctantly and slid off of the bed and knelt at my feet. She unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down, holding them as I stepped out of them. She stared uncertainly at my cock, semi-erect in front of her face.

"Never given a blowjob before?" I asked, and she shook her head no.

"Well, start by taking it in your hands and stroking it until it gets hard." I told her, and she hesitatingly did. Her small hands sliding up and down the shaft quickly got me to full erection.

"Now, kiss the tip and then lick up and down the shaft like you are licking a popsicle."

She leaned forward, planting a hesitant kiss on the tip of my cock.

"You can do better than that after all I have done for you." I growled and she kissed it again, her tongue flicking out to trace the piss hole.

"That's good, good girl." I said as she kissed and licked along the length of my shaft. Her eyes staring up at me through a veil of red gold curls.

"Now, suck it into your mouth slowly. No teeth, just your lips and tongue."

Nervously, she did so. Taking the head in between her moist lips and then sliding her mouth down the length of the shaft. She moaned gently as my cock filled her mouth, then slid back and forth as I gently guided her head.

"That's it, that's very good Erica." I said as I felt her getting more into it. She bobbed her head faster, sliding her hand along the shaft as her lips and tongue gently squeezed my cock in her mouth. Her breath tickled along my shaft as her head slid back and forth.

I enjoyed the feeling, nothing like teaching a girl how to give a proper blowjob. I felt the urge to grab her head and shove my cock deep but decided not yet. I will have plenty of time to do that with both of my new slaves, I needed to break them in gently. I felt my orgasm building and instead wrapped my hand in her hair and pulled her off of my cock and to her feet. I pushed her back onto the bed and slid my knee in between her legs. "You did good there slave, now its time to finish this."

She shook her head in protest, her eyes wide with fear. "No, no please mister. Please not that." As she tried to squirm out from underneath me and off of the bed. Her tiny hands tried to push me off but I grabbed her wrists in one hand and pushed them high above her head. She pulled and struggled but it was futile as my 200+ lb frame loomed over her tiny teenage body.

"Hey, bitch" I said in a loud voice. "I saved your asses today, and just gave you one hell of an orgasm. You owe me!" With my free hand I slapped her across the tit, eliciting a yelp of pain. "If you don't like me when I am nice, you really won't like me when I am mad."

Erica stopped squirming, looking up at me with tear filled eyes and biting her lip in fear. I could feel her shaking under me as I worked her legs apart and slid my hard cock up and down the length of her smooth pussy. She whimpered as I nudged the head of my prick into her hole and I felt her legs try to press together. Another sharp slap to the tits and she relaxed, letting me slowly slide my cock into her. Fuck she felt good, her tight warm pussy wrapped around my prick as it slid in and out. I took my time, feeling her squirm under me as I fucked her.

It wasn't the first time for her apparently, nothing to pop here. I didn't care, I was fucking an 18-year-old cheerleader, with her step sister watching us from a dog cage. I looked over to where Monica huddled in her cage. Her eyes were fixed on us, staring as I fucked her sister. "You like what you see baby? Don't worry, there will be plenty for you too." She flinched and looked away, in fear or shame I couldn't tell.

I turned my attention back to Erica, who had stopped whimpering and started to moan. I increased the tempo of my fucking, shoving it hard and deep into her tight young pussy. I reached up and grabbed a handful to tit, groping and squeezing the firm young flesh as I drove my cock deep inside her body. I could see the conflict play across her face. The revulsion at being assaulted fighting against the pleasure she was feeling. She stopped pulling against my hand so I released her wrists and held myself up while I pounded her harder. The bed creaked and groaned as I drove my cock hard and fast into the beautiful thing beneath me. She bit her hand, fighting against the orgasm that seemed to be building in her and I felt her pussy start to twitch around the shaft of my prick.

"That's right baby, let it happen." I said softly, and she looked up at me uncertainly. She closed her eyes and her hands clenched in the bedsheets as she gave herself to the "Little Death" as the French call it. I felt her pussy clench on my cock and blew my own load, filling her with my cum. I collapsed on top of her, gasping for air and I felt her hard nipples pushing against my hairy chest.

I pushed myself off of her, pulling my now softening cock from her hot pussy. I pointed at the bathroom "Go get yourself cleaned up, then you are going in the cage." I said and Erica meekly crawled off of the bed and padded naked to the bathroom. I grabbed a pair of pyjama pants and moved over to unlock the cage, pulling Monica out by the arm. She came out reluctantly, fearful of what I intended.

"Don't worry there little girl, Daddy needs a rest first." I said, and she flinched in my grasp. I pulled her tight to me, wrapping my arm around her naked body as Erica emerged from the bathroom. I pointed to the cage and she meekly crawled inside, sobbing softly.

"Monica and I will be back soon." I reassured her. "We are just going to do some shopping together." I locked the cage door then guided Monica out of the bedroom and into my study. I sat down at the desk and pulled her onto my lap. I felt her warm firm ass through the thin material of my pants and her long blonde hair brushed against my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her as I fired up my computer and started browsing for bondage gear.

Monica gasped as I opened the browser page and started clicking through various cuffs, gags and other equipment. "What do you think, red or black?" I asked as I clicked on a ball gag. She whimpered in reply "Both it is then." I answered and added them to my cart. I felt her shudder as I added floggers, crops and straps as well as several collars, cuffs and harnesses to the cart and selected express shipping.

"What size are your feet?" I asked. She hesitated at the question but I gave her a sharp slap on her bare ass and she answered "6, I take a size 6." She informed me that Erica took the same size and that was good news as I went to another site and ordered several sets of high heel shoes, sandals and boots.

"You are going to look so good in these." I said as I also added corsets, stockings, teddies and other lingerie to the cart. About half an hour later and I had spent several hundred dollars on toys and outfits for my two new slaves. It was a good start and I couldn't wait for the packages to come in. Until then, I would have to improvise.

I reached into a drawer and pulled out an 8' USB cord. "Give me your hands" I commanded and quickly tied them together. She shuddered as I bound her and then used the cord to lead her to the spare bedroom. The bed was still rumpled from where Doc had taken Tammy and I pushed her down on her stomach, tying the rest of the cord to the bed frame. I reached into the closet and pulled out an old scarf that I tied around her eyes, blindfolding her. Instead of struggling, she froze in place and started to whimper. I slid my hands slowly up her legs, squeezing her firm ass cheeks as her whimpering intensified. I climbed on the bed, the old bedframe creaking under my weight, and crouched over top of her my cock rubbing her ass through my pyjama pants.