Kidnapped Campers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, please no." she whispered as I reached around to grope her tits. Ignoring her pleas, I slid down my pants and stroked the tip of my cock between her ass cheeks.

"No, no. Please daddy, please not again!" she cried and she shivered in fear underneath me.

"What the fuck?" I thought as I continued to stroke my cock along the crack of her ass. Her pleading continued.

"Please daddy, please no. Please don't hurt me, I'll be good." She whined in a tiny voice. I reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling it hard and she yelped in fear.

"Please, please not again. Please no daddy, it hurts too much!" she squealed in terror.

Maybe I can use this I thought, and climbed off of her. She froze as she felt my weight leaving her, her breath coming in short fearful gasps. I moved silently back to the door then called out "Hey, get the fuck off of her!" Then I slapped my hands together loudly and the sound of flesh striking flesh echoed through the room. Monica flinched and cried out on the bed, curling into a ball at the sound.

"Get the fuck out and don't come back!" I shouted to the empty room, then slammed the door.

I moved over to the bed and slid up beside where Monica lay curled into a tiny protective ball. Her hands were still tied to the bedframe and she had not even tried to remove her blindfold. She whimpered like a scared kitten and flinched as I touched her shoulder. I said in a reassuring voice "Don't worry, he's gone." And slid the blindfold off of her eyes.

She stared up at me with terrified, tear-filled eyes as I stroked her cheek. "He's gone, your daddy can't hurt you here. I promise." I said in a calm voice and she took a deep, shuddering breath. "I promise that as long as you are here, he won't hurt you ever again."

Monica broke down into deep sobs, her body shaking with the release of her emotional energy. I took her into my arms and she snuggled in like a lost animal finding its mother. I untied her hands and she wrapped them around my neck, her face buried in my chest as she cried. I hugged her to me protectively as we lay there. Her tiny body shuddered as she sobbed and her tears soaked into the sheets. Eventually, she cried herself out and looked up at me with red rimmed eyes. "Do you promise?" she said in a whisper.

"Yes, as long as you are a good girl, your Daddy will never find you here." I replied, stroking her cheek. She smiled up at me weakly "Thank you."

I wasn't going to do anything to ruin this, there would be time later to take her like I had taken her step sister. Instead, I helped her from the bed and got a towel from the bathroom to wrap her in. She accepted it gratefully and we walked back to the master bedroom. I unlocked the cage and waived her inside. She looked up at me pleadingly, but obeyed when she saw my stern face. It was a tight fit in there, but both girls huddled against each other as I shut the door.

"You girls behave and tomorrow I will let you out. Any noise and you will stay in there, understand?" I saw two tiny heads nod and I draped a blanket over the cage, putting my new slaves to bed.