Kidnapped Campers Ch. 02

Story Info
We split up our slaves and I master mine.
7.2k words
4.56
41.8k
51

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kidnapped Campers

Chapter 2

The sound of moaning filled the otherwise empty room, whether it was in pleasure or pain I wasn't sure. Tim and Doc had come over to play with their slaves and asked if they could use the bedroom. I didn't mind because I wanted to spend a bit of time in my dungeon to get the feel of what I wanted to do with the place. I don't think that Monica and Erica were as happy as I was, but that didn't matter. With a tug, I secured the final knot and elicited yet another groan of pain from the poor girl at my feet.

My order of bondage gear hadn't come in yet so I was improvising with what I had around the house. I had spent the previous evening browsing some bondage sites and saw some things I was eager to try. Both girls had knotted rags stuffed in their mouths in something called a cleave gag. I had ordered ball, bit, and panel gags but I kind of liked the simplicity of this cloth gag. It was a turn on to see their red lips framing the white cloth, and watch as they chewed uselessly on the knot between their teeth.

Monica was kneeling at my feet in something called a frog tie, her calves tied to her thighs so I could still get at her pussy where I had shoved a vibrator before I started tying her up. I heard the faint buzzing as she squirmed on the cold concrete floor. Her arms were pulled up between her shoulders in a reverse prayer tie. I didn't think it was possible when I first saw it, but I guess women are just built different from men. It sure didn't look comfortable and she stared up at me with wide pleading eyes as her muscles cramped from the awkward position.

I heard another groan from across the room and looked to where her step-sister Erica hung. She had her hands tied behind her back, then her elbows were also pulled together forcing her firm young tits forward. I had tried the reverse prayer on her first, but her screams of pain made me stop. I didn't want to end up tearing a muscle and damaging my toys right after I had gotten them. She was suspended by a rope that looped under her armpits and was secured to an eyehook I had screwed into one of the ceiling joists.

She could reach the floor, barely and she spent as much time on her toes as she could to relieve the pain in her shoulders. I looked with appreciation as she stood there, her calves and thighs flexed and her ass quivering as she tried to stay elevated as long as possible. I knelt down and slid my hand up the length of her smooth muscular legs. "You are going to look so sexy once those shoes come in." I said and she moaned in response.

I stood up and took her by the chin, her eyes were glazed in pain but she focused on me as I stood in front of her. "This is just the beginning bitches." I said to my girls. "You should see some of the stuff that I am going to do with you. You may as well get used to feeling like this." I moved to the door.

"I'm going to check and see how Tim and Doc are doing with your friends. Get comfortable, I may be a while." The two girls whimpered in their bonds.

As I walked up the stairs, I heard more moans coming from the spare bedroom. I stuck my head around the corner and saw Tim and Doc were well on their way to breaking in their own slave girls.

"Hey buddy, what's up." Tim called out as he was bent over Julie. The tiny brunette was on her back on the bed, her head perched over the edge with him straddling her face, his dick buried in her mouth. I could hear her gagging as Tim eased his cock deep to the back of her throat, he then slowly pulled out till the head of his dick was at her lips. Saliva coated her face as she gasped for breath.

Tammy was laying face down on the mattress, her nose was buried between Julie's spread legs, her tongue driving into her friend's pussy. I could see a black police baton jutting from her sex. Doc had slid it deep in her cunt and her back was crisscrossed with red welts.

Tammy took her mouth from Julie's sex for a second as Doc took hold of the other end of the baton and thrust it deep in her body. When he couldn't push it in any more, I slowly pulled the lacquered wood out till it almost slid free before he pushed it back again.

Tammy groaned as he fucked her pussy with the baton, pushing it back deep into her body. Julie's legs were trembling as Tammy licked away, using her tongue on Julie's clit and the folds of her sex masterfully. I could hear Tim start to pant as he drove his hips down, making Julie gag as he cock hit the back of her throat again.

"That's it cunt, I'm about to cum!" Julie's legs jerked in the air as Tim buried his prick deep, cutting off her air for an instant.

Tim bellowed out and held Julie by her chin, shooting his load into her mouth. I could hear Julie choking, and I could see her stomach convulse as Tammy continued to lick her pussy. Doc kept pumping the end of the baton in Tammy's snatch, pulling the thick base just to the point where it was about to pop out of her spread lips, and then shoving it back in.

"Get her over onto her back!" Tim pointed to Tammy. Doc grabbed her knee, leaving the baton deep in her pussy and rolled her over onto her back. Tim pulled his cock free from Julie's mouth and dick slapped her across the face, leaving a trail of sperm over her cheeks and forehead, then he grabbed her by the hair and made her kneel on the bed. He pushed her toward Tammy.

"Go share my cum with your friend!" he shouted. Julie gave me a quick look of despair but seeing I wasn't going to do anything to help her, she knelt over Tammy's face, opened her mouth and let a trail of sperm roll from her lips into her friend's. Tim had obviously told them what to do before hand.

Tammy swallowed the large load of sperm, and then extended her tongue, Julie moved in and the pair started kissing, their mouth's locked on one another. Julie had her hands on Tammy's breasts and kneaded her friend's large tits between her fingers.

Doc continued to fuck Tammy with the baton as she and Julie were locked in their lesbian display. I could see Tim smiling at me as he stroked his softening dick. The pair of girls struggled away at their new roles.

"Damn guys, you two are naturals at this." I said respectfully.

"Thanks dude." Tim replied "I just remember everything I wanted to do to one of these stuck-up snotty bitches whenever I pulled them over. He reached down to tangle his hands into Julie's long chestnut hair and pulled her head up so he could look into her eyes. "Isn't that right you little slut."

Julie looked up at him, fearfully confused. She hadn't been paying attention to what we had said, her mind focused what she was being forced to do to her friend. Fearfully she nodded and Tim laughed.

"Good girl, now get back to kissing your friend there." He said and pushed her head back down on Tammy who was moaning as Doc continued to work the baton shoved in her cunt. Sobbing, Julie did as she was told and slid her tongue between Tammy's moist red lips. Tammy wrapped her arms around her friend, her long fingers sliding up and down Julie's back as the two teenage girls whimpered and groaned into each others mouth. Desperately they kissed each other, hoping to please their new brutal masters.

I watched the show for a few more minutes, then with my dick pleasantly hard in my pants I went back downstairs where my own slaves were waiting. I heard them moaning before I even got to the door and their heads swiveled to stare at me with pleading eyes when I entered the room. I walked over to where Monica knelt and crouched down to cup her chin. Here gag was sodden with saliva and her cheeks were streaked with tears from the pain in her arms and shoulders.

"Do you want to get out of that?" I asked, and she nodded desperately. I reached behind her head and untied the cloth, pulling the gag out from between her teeth.

"Please, please mister." She begged. "Please untie me, it hurts so much."

I stood and looked down at her. "Did you pay attention to Erica last night as she sucked my cock?" I asked.

She bit her lip, glancing at where her naked step-sister hung in her own painful bondage. Then she nodded reluctantly and straightened up so her face was even with my crotch. I pulled down my pants and my erect cock sprang out in front of her. "Just like she did, and I will untie you."

Monica whimpered, but shuffled forward on her bound legs until she was able to plant a gentle kiss on the tip of my prick. I felt her tongue slide reluctantly out from between her moist lips and she tasted the pre-cum that oozed out of my cock. She shuddered, but opened her mouth and took in the bulbous head then slid her face down the shaft.

Her warm, moist mouth and lips felt like heaven as they slid up and down on my hard cock. She pulled back and then moved her tongue along the sides of my prick, sobbing at what she was being forced to do. I didn't care, her technique was amateurish but still felt incredible as she worked her head back and forth. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her fine blonde hair, controlling her head as I slid my cock deep into her mouth. I felt the tip of my prick touch the back of her throat, but surprisingly she didn't gag or cough. She sat there, motionless as I held her face pushed firmly against my pelvis. Finally, she struggled for breath and I backed off, allowing her to gasp as drool slid down her chin and over her firm tits. I did it again, pushing myself fully into her and feeling my cock slide down her throat, she moaned in discomfort but again, no gag reflex.

I could feel my orgasm building as I face fucked my new teenage slave. Her moans and whimpers were the perfect accompaniment to the feeling of her hot mouth on my cock. I pulled out and held her in place by her hair while I blew my load over her face and tits. She squealed in surprise and tried to flinch away but I held her in place as I stroked the last of the cum out of my cock.

She coughed and sobbed at her humiliation. My thick ropy strands of cum dripped down off of her cheeks and chin, falling on her chest. She looked up at me with despair "Please mister, please untie me. I did what you wanted." She whined.

I stepped back and turned to where Erica hung by her shoulders. Her legs must have been getting tired as she could barely lift herself off of her heels to relieve the agony in her arms. Like her step-sister, tears ran down her face. I walked over to where she hung and pulled the gag from her mouth. She tried to talk, but could not make any coherent words around her sobbing.

"Do you want me to let you down?" I asked and she nodded with pleading tear-filled eyes. I reached up and pulled the slip knot, sliding the rope out from under her shoulders and she collapsed to her knees moaning in relief. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over to where Monica was still kneeling.

"Time to clean poor Monica up. Lick that cum off of her." I told Erica as I pulled the gag from her lips.

She looked up at me with scared eyes. "Please mister, don't make me do this. She is like my sister." She begged.

I took the length of rope that I had kept in my hands and lashed it hard across her back. She yelped in pain as the coarse rope left a long red welt on her bound arms and shoulders. I whipped her again and again. "She isn't your sister, slut! She is my slave, both of you are!" I yelled as she cowered on the floor. I turned to where Monica knelt, helpless in fear and whipped the rope over her cum covered tits.

"You! Do! What! I! Tell! You!" I shouted, punctuating each word with another strike of my improvised whip.

The two girls howled in pain as they cowered helplessly on the ground at my feet. Lines of angry red welts crossed their backs and chests and they pleaded for me to stop. I relented, and reached down to grab their hair and pull them roughly to their knees. I loomed over them holding my weapon threateningly. "Are you going to do what you are told, or do I need to teach you another lesson in how things work around here?"

Erica and Monica nodded, looking up at me with terrified tear-filled eyes. Then Monica lifted her chin and pushed her chest forward and Erica reluctantly leaned down and stuck out her tongue. Erica started at Monica's belly, I watched in sadistic glory as her tongue darted over her flat stomach. I loved the way Monica flinched each time her step sisters tongue touched her flesh and how her hands and balled them in her fists. Her stomach twitched as her muscles rippled like waves on the sea.

Erica was utilitarian in her cleaning efforts, though I knew she was filled with revulsion. She moved up Monica's body licking the drops and lines of cum. I could hear Monica sobbing louder as Erica's tongue moved towards her breasts. With the way her body reacted though, I knew the sensations were intense.

"Erica." Her head jerked up from her work and looked at me. "Make sure her nipples are clean and sucked dry." She whimpered as the opened her mouth and took her step-sisters nipple in, her red lips closing over the hard nub. I saw Monica arch in reluctant pleasure as Erica transferred her mouth from one breast to the other, flicking her tongue to gather up any cum in between. In spite of the fact that Erica wasn't trying to make the scene erotic, it was to me. They almost looked like a pair of lovers, engaged in their foreplay.

Erica licked her way up her step sister's neck and proceeded to kiss and lick the cum off of her face. When Monica was clean, I leaned down and whispered into Erica's ear. "Why don't you give her a kiss, if there is any cum left in your mouth, give her a taste." Erica looked up at me with those sweet hazel eyes, I knew she wanted to cry. It had already been humiliating enough to lick her step-sister clean, and now I was making her give Monica an open mouth kiss.

"She hasn't had the privilege of tasting my cum yet, don't be so greedy." I said as I gently pushed their faces together. Both girls whimpered, but I saw them open their mouths and their tongues snaked out, Erica pushing a glob of my cum into her Monica's waiting mouth.

"That's it; show me how much you love each other." I said as I stood back. I saw their eyes swivel to look at me without separating their lips. "If you convince me, I will untie those ropes for you." The girls shuddered, but closed their eyes and started French kissing each other. Their heads moved back and forth as they mashed their lips together, tongues sliding in and out of each others mouth. Their bodies pressed against each other, hard nipples pushing into soft breasts as their bound hands clenched and unclenched behind them. Their moans of pain almost sounded like moans of pleasure as these two incredibly hot cheerleaders made out in front of me.

After about 5 minutes, I took pity on my poor girls and moved behind Monica to release her reverse prayer tie. She looked back but I pushed her head back towards Erica. "No, don't stop yet." I said and she resumed kissing her step sister as I untied her hands. She moaned with relief into Erica's mouth as her elbows straightened, but I left her hands tied. I undid the rope fastening Erica's elbows together and another groan of relief echoed through the otherwise empty room.

I stepped beside the two kissing teenagers and grabbed a handful of their hair, pulling their faces apart and turning them to look up at me.

"I hope that you understand your positions now." I said as I looked down into their eyes. "You belong to me, and you do what I say, when I say it, and to who I tell you to, right?" They nodded their heads as much as they could in my grip and I released them, bending down to untie Monica's legs. I helped her stand and she leaned against her step-sister for support as blood flowed back into her feet.

I bolted the door behind me as I left my two still bound slaves to recover from their experience. I went upstairs to see how Doc and Tim were doing and heard the sound of sex coming from the spare bedroom. Julie and Tammy were on their hands and knees on the floor, as Doc and Tim rode them hard from behind. "What's the matter old man, can't keep up?" Tim chided Doc as the fat bastard wheezed and puffed while he shoved his cock into Tammy's cunt.

"Fuck you, I will last longer than you ever will. Isn't that right bitch?" Doc replied, and slapped his red-haired slave hard on the ass. Tammy yelped in pain then resumed groaning as Doc pulled his cock out and drove it back in to her pussy. Normally I would love to watch a hot teenager get her ass pounded, but the sight of Doc's jiggling fat was just too much of a distraction.

"Are you two almost done? Some of us need to work tomorrow." I said, trying not to look at Doc. Not that Tim was any better to look at. He looked like a Sasquatch molesting a missing hiker as his hair-covered ass drove back and forth, shoving his cock into Julie's squirming snatch. I have to say, Monica and Erica lucked out when it came to the three of us.

"Bring your girls up here then." Tim shouted over his shoulder. "We will keep them busy while you sleep it off. Isn't that right slut?" He said as he pulled Julie's head up by her long brown hair. I could see the look of revulsion in her eyes over what was being done to her fight with the moans of pleasure coming from her mouth. Whether they were real or fake didn't matter to me, as long as Tim was happy.

I heard both Tim and Doc start to grunt as their orgasms built. They drove their cocks hard into their poor girls and eventually with satisfied howls, blew their loads into the young women in front of them. The girls collapsed onto the floor as Tim stood up and helped Doc to his feet.

"Damn, I haven't had this much pussy since I went to Vegas." Doc said as he wiped his sweat covered face. I tossed him a towel and much to my appreciation he sponged off his chest and cock. "Mind if I take this little bitch home tonight? I got the spare room all set up for her."

"Me too" Tim said, reaching down to stroke Julie's hair. "I have been getting horny every night since these sluts showed up. It would be nice to be able to do something about it." He walked over to where his jacket hung off the bedpost and pulled out 2 sets of police cuffs. He nodded to where Tammy and Julie were sitting, huddling against each other in fear. The two girls saw the cuffs in his hand and started sobbing again.

"Please mister, please let us go. We promise not to tell anyone." Tammy bawled as Julie cried and nodded desperately.

"Of course you aren't going to tell anyone, because there will be no one to tell." Jim reached out and picked up the police baton from the bed, one end still glistening with Tammy's pussy juice. "Now stand up before I need to use this stick for what it is really intended for." He smacked it against the doorframe and the girls jumped at the loud bang that resounded through the room. Hesitantly they stood up and turned around for Tim to cuff them.

At the sound of the clicking metal ratchet of the cuffs, I turned around and headed back downstairs. If two of the girls were leaving, it was only good manners for the other girls to see them off. I unbolted the door to the dungeon and whistled sharply. Monica and Erica were curled up in the corner and they jumped at the loud sound.

"Your friends are leaving, get your asses out here and say your goodbyes." I shouted and the two naked girls shuffled sadly to the door. I moved them to stand on either side of the door to the garage, their hands still bound behind their backs. At the sound of heavy feet on the stairs I turned around and saw Doc and Tim leading their cuffed slaves by their leashes, dog collars fastened firmly around their slim necks. As the 4 girls saw each other they all started sobbing again but a sharp slap to each of their naked tits cut that off quickly.

"Don't worry girls" I said as the reached the door. "I am sure that Doc and Tim will bring you back to play with your friends lots of times, right boys?"

12