Kidnapped Campers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn straight." Doc replied, reaching out to grope Monica's firm young tit and pinching her nipple hard. "We are going to have some fun times here once you get that dungeon set up."

Tim nodded, yanking Julie hard by the leash. "Julie will be back soon, don't worry. I plan on teaching her lots of tricks to show you."

"Now dry your tears there, and give your friends a nice good bye kiss." I said and pushed Erica forward as Tammy came up to the door. Tammy was much taller and had to bend down while Erica stood on her toes so their lips could meet. Tears mingled on cheeks as the girls kissed for the first, but definitely not the last time. I heard moaning and looked over to see Julie and Monica kissing also, their tongues sliding into each others mouth. Then they switched, Tammy kissing Monica and Julie kissing Erica in a reluctant and tearful goodbye.

A sharp slap on the ass from Doc broke the spell. "Dammit, I knew you bitches were lezzies. We are going to have so much fun together." Tammy sobbed as he led her into the garage and made her climb into the back of his SUV. He tied her leash tight to the bottom of the back seat and threw a blanket over her for concealment.

Tim popped the trunk on his sedan and shoved Julie in. She yanked her legs back, barely avoiding the lid as he slammed it shut. He turned to me "I can't thank you enough for this pal. This is like Christmas and my birthday for the next five years."

"Think nothing if it." I replied. "If I kept all of these girls, it would probably kill me anyway." Doc and Tim laughed as they pulled out of the drive, leaving me with my two favorite slaves. I walked back into the house where Erica and Monica were still standing beside the door like a pair of naked valets. Their eyes were red and their faces streaked with tears over what they had been through. Their firm teenage tits heaved with each breath and their legs were quivering with fear or exhaustion I didn't know.

"Damn, don't you two look like shit." I said, sweeping my eyes from one to the other. Their hair was in disarray and streaked with sweat from their bondage earlier, and Monica still had crusty remnants of my cum stuck in hers. "Time for a shower." And I grabbed them each by the arm and hustled them upstairs.

I always thought the shower in the house was too big, but now I appreciated the large corner design. I stood under the warm spray as my two slaves lathered me with soap and loofa. Monica slid her hands over my chest and stomach and down into my crotch. She tentatively stroked my cock, fearful of waking it up again but a sharp slap of her tit and she began rubbing it in earnest. Erica was behind me, her long nails massaging shampoo into my hair then rubbing up and down my back and the crack of my ass. She wasn't as hesitant as her step-sister and I made a note of that.

Shower sex never really did it for me so I rinsed off and stepped out to grab a towel. "Now you two get each other clean, and make it interesting or else you lose your hot water." I told them as they watched me through the steam clouded glass. Erica nodded, and took Monica by the shoulders turning her to face her. She squeezed a large glob of shampoo in her hand and proceeded to wash her step-sister's hair, piling it up on her head and working the shampoo into a lather.

Monica tentatively took the soap and washed Erica's neck and upper chest, then slowly worked her way down over the girl's firm B Cup tits. I saw Erica gasp as Monica rubbed the lather over her nipples then slid her hand down over her firm flat stomach. Erica pulled her step-sisters head into her shoulder and under the stream of water, holding it there as the foamy shampoo streaked down both of their bodies. Her eyes closed and I saw her bite her lip as Monica slid her hand between her step-sisters' legs, rubbing the aromatic soap over her smooth shaved pussy.

Monica knelt down, sliding her soapy hands up and down Erica's long firm legs. Her face was pleasantly close to her step-sister's pussy and I watched for any arousal but she turned away from the cunt in front of her. Erica pulled her step-sister up and took the soap from her, rubbing it between her hands and spreading the lather over Monica's shoulders and neck. She used both hands to cup and squeeze the girl's firm tits and I saw Monica's nipple start to harden between Erica's long thin fingers. Erica knelt now, her face pressed close to Monica's cunt as she worked the soap up and down her step-sisters' legs.

Monica reached down and started massaging shampoo into Erica's curly red gold hair, holding her on her knees in the process. It looked like Monica was taking a little too long with the shampooing, but Erica didn't seem to mind and leaned forward, resting her cheek against Monica's stomach.

Eventually both girls were fresh and clean, and I called them out of the shower. They stood on the bath mat, water streaming off of their hard young bodies as I tossed them a towel. "Now dry each other before you get water all over my house." Monica caught the towel and quickly dried Erica off, then Erica took the towel and dried Monica, not quite as quickly but far more thoroughly. I hung the towel on the rack and handed Monica a comb that she pulled through her long blonde hair. Erica looked around but my house wasn't equipped for two teenage girls so she took the comb after Monica and struggled to pull it through her own curly locks.

"I will do some shopping and get you girls what you need to look pretty for me. Until then put these on." I handed them a couple of my flannel work shirts and they gratefully shrugged into them. They were too large of course, but they rolled the sleeves and the hem came down to just above their knees. Damn, they looked sexy even in that. I couldn't wait for my order of bondage equipment, lingerie and sexy heels to show up.

I took the girls out into the kitchen and sat at the counter. "Make us some dinner." I commanded and they looked around uncertainly. Monica eyed the knife rack then glanced at me. "Think you can pull it off?" I asked in a casual tone. "Give it a try, but you will only try once." She shuddered and moved over to the fridge, taking out some chicken and vegetables. Soon my girls had cooked me a damn good dinner and knelt by the table as I ate.

"Where did you girls learn to cook like this?" I asked as I finished my plate.

Erica looked tentatively at Monica, then answered "Our dad is in jail, and mom works a lot so we make our own meals most of the time."

"Well you did a damn fine job. Get yourselves some and eat up, you have had a long day."

The girls stood and split the remainder of the food on two plates then moved over to the table. I shook my head and pointed at the floor. "You haven't earned the privilege of eating at my table yet." And they slowly knelt on the floor and picked at their food. I watched as the baggy shirts they wore offered me glimpses of their naked bodies underneath. I knew I could have them naked at any time, but this was fun too.

I finished my meal and sat back with a contented sigh. I looked down at where the two girls knelt on the floor beside my chair, their plates long cleaned of food. Erica and Monica looked up at me with nervous eyes, wondering what was coming next. I noticed that Monica had clear blue eyes but Erica had these hazel green eyes that looked like they belonged on a cat, not a person. Their hair had dried and flowed around their flawless faces like a halo of gold and hung down over their shoulders to almost the middle of their back. Their hands were resting nervously on their thighs, and I could see their tanned knees poking out from under the flannel shirts they wore. My gaze slid from one to the other, wondering in amazement at my good fortune.

What the fuck was I doing? I had two incredibly hot teenage girls kneeling at my feet and here I was mooning over them like they were prize show dogs. I slid my chair back and patted the table in front of me. "Erica, get your cute little ass up here, time for some dessert."

Erica nervously looked over at Monica, but then jumped as I slapped the table hard "Now!" I barked. And she scrambled to her feet and stood in front of me. I rose from my chair and with a quick motion, lifted her onto the table, pushing her back until she lay on it with her legs hanging over the edge.

"Monica, get up there and hold her hands. Don't want her falling off now do we?" I said, and Monica slowly rose to her feet and moved around to the opposite side of the table. I pushed Erica's arms over her head and the two step sisters grabbed each other's hands. I heard Monica whimper as she pulled Erica's arms up, holding her in place as I slid my hand up the smooth flannel of the shirt I had given her.

Erica stared at me with those wide green eyes, nervously anticipating what she knew was coming. I stroked her cheek and slid my hand down her neck to the first button and started to slowly undo the shirt. I kissed and licked her chest as the material fell away, then reached up and cupped her firm tits. She flinched as my thumb slid across her nipple, but didn't try to pull away as I rolled it between my fingers bringing it to hardness. I took her perky tit in my mouth, flicking my tongue over her now stiff nipple and eliciting a quiet moan as my hand squeezed and groped her other tit.

I looked up and saw that Erica had her eyes closed, but Monica was staring at me as I molested her step-sister. There wasn't hatred or fear in that look, but almost longing as I had not done anything like this with her yet. After my first attempt, I was taking my time but she wouldn't have to wait long I told myself.

I kissed and nibbled my way down her firm teenage body, flicking my tongue and dragging my fingers over her flat stomach and down between her legs. She didn't resist as I pushed her thighs apart and her breath was coming in short gasps as I kissed the inside of her thigh. Her legs were smooth and muscled from years of gymnastics and cheerleading and I felt them quiver under my fingers, lips and tongue. I slowly moved towards her pussy and noticed that her clit was already starting to peek out from its home as I slid my finger gently between her pussy lips.

She moaned louder this time, not trying to hide her arousal as I slowly licked my tongue up and down the edges of her cunt. I could smell the aroma of her sex as she became more and more aroused at my touch. I blew cool air over her hot snatch and she whimpered in response, arching her back and pushing her pelvis toward my face. I gave her what she wanted and slid my tongue up between her cunt lips, ending with a nibble of her engorged clit.

"Aaaahhhhh!" she squealed as I ate her out, and I felt her slide up the table as she pulled against Monica's restraining hands. I reached my arms under her legs and pulled her back onto my face. "Where do you think you are going bitch?" I growled as I ate her young sweet pussy.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." She moaned and I saw her fingers go white as she gripped Monica's hands hard in her pleasure. Monica was staring fascinated at her step-sister, casting nervous glances at me and what I was doing to her. Erica bit her lip, squealing incoherently as I slid my fingers in and out of her now wet cunt. I felt her legs contract, trying to trap my head and I pulled back, forcing them apart.

She whimpered in disappointment, looking down at me between her heaving tits with lust filled eyes.

I stood up and pulled down the pyjama pants I had been wearing, freeing my cock. I pulled her hips back and she actually wiggled to help me, desperate in her arousal. I slid the tip of my prick up and down between her pussy lips, lubing it up with her fluids as I reached up with my other hand to grope her tits. She whimpered and writhed under my attentions, desperate with desire.

"How many other men have you been with girl?" I asked, teasing her with by fingers and cock.

"Just one, just my boyfriend." She gasped in response.

"Did he ever make you feel like this?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"No, no, never." She replied, squirming as she tried to push her pussy onto my hard prick.

I leaned over, putting my face close to hers. "Do you want me to fuck you now Erica? Do you want my cock inside you?"

She looked up at me with those big green eyes, gasping in arousal and biting her lips in fear of what she wanted to say. "Yes, oh god please, yes." She whispered.

I stood back. "Say it then. Beg me to fuck you slut."

"Oh please fuck me, oh please do it." She whimpered in response and squealed when I slapped her tit.

"Not like that bitch. You are not a girlfriend but a slave. A slut for me to use when and how I see fit." I pulled my cock back from her questing pussy. "Beg your master to fuck you slave, and maybe I will oblige."

Erica stared at me desperately, her hips thrusting up from the table as she frantically tried to reach my now missing cock. "Please master, please fuck your slave." She whined; her wide eyes locked on my hard prick poised between her legs.

I grabbed her hips and shoved my cock deep into her waiting pussy. She grunted out a desperate gasp as I drove the air from her body. I pulled back and drove it in again, shoving her across the table and into the arms of her step-sister.

"Aaaaaahhhhh! Ooooooohhhhhh!" she moaned as I pounded her tight teenage body with my hard throbbing cock. Her tits jiggled and bounced as I drove into her again and again. She screwed her eyes shut with pleasure and howled like a bitch baying at the moon. I looked at Monica who had a death grip on her hands, her own hard nipples pushing out against the fabric of her shirt as she watched her step-sister getting fucked by their kidnapper and loving every minute of it.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh this feels so good Master." Erica groaned as her head tossed back and forth on the table. I saw the muscles of her arms tense as she pulled against Monica's restraining hands. Erica arched her head and her face ended up buried between Monica's tits as the girl was pulled over the table. Muffled groans and moans escaped from Erica as she held her sister down with surprising strength. Monica's face was almost between her sister's legs and she had a close-up view of my cock as it cycled in and out of her sisters bare, wet pussy.

I grabbed Monica by the hair and pulled her head up, looking her in her wide blue eyes while I fucked Erica. "Don't worry, your turn is coming."

Monica took a sharp breath; in fear or anticipation I didn't know. Then stood up, resuming her place on the other side of the table. She pulled on her step-sisters' arms sharply, holding them tight above her head.

I could feel Erica start to quiver and shake in the beginning stages of her orgasm. I reached up and pinched her hard nipple and she squealed in pain and surprise.

"Are you ready to cum little girl?" I asked and she nodded her head desperately.

"Beg for it then." I said, and slowed down the rhythm of my fucking. "Beg your master to let you cum."

"Please Master" she whined. "Please make me cum, please."

"Did your boyfriend ever make you cum like this?" I asked and she shook her head no, biting her lip in frustration.

"No, never, he never made me feel like this." She groaned. "Please master, please, I am so close."

"I know you are slut, and this is how it will always be." I said, sliding my hand down between her legs and flicking her clit with my thumb. She squirmed, trying to force her pussy up against my hand but I pushed her back down on the table. "From now on, you don't cum unless I let you, understood?"

"Yes Master, yes, whatever you say. Please, please let me cum now?"

"Say it, say that your orgasms belong to me now." I commanded.

"Yes Master, this slave belongs to you. My body and my orgasms all belong to you." She repeated breathlessly, squirming on the table under my restraining hand.

"Good girl, you behave and you get your reward." I told her, then shoved my prick hard back into her waiting snatch. She yelped in surprise, then writhed her hips against me, desperately trying to touch my cock with every part of her body. I held myself motionless as she bounced her pelvis up and down off of the table in an impressive display. Her stomach rippled as her muscles flexed, sliding her slit up and down along my cock.

I could feel her start to fatigue and grabbed her hips, pounding my cock deep into her body. She wailed an animal sound as her orgasm swelled and broke. Her cunt muscles grabbed and squeezed my cock, triggering my own orgasm and I painted her insides with my cum. The muscles in her arms corded as she desperately pulled against Monica's restraining hands and her step-sister grunted with effort to keep her restrained.

Finally, her orgasm subsided and she almost melted onto the table in a puddle of spent teenage energy. She was gasping for air and sweat covered her body, coating her in a glistening sheen. She whimpered as I pulled my softening cock out of her and I felt her legs try to close around me to keep me connected. Damn, this was one hot bitch I had on my hands here I thought as I stood back and caught my breath.

"Monica, go get some paper towels before this slut stains my table." I grunted and she gratefully let go of Erica's hands flexing her own fingers in relief. She came back with a roll of paper towel and mopped up the puddle of cum that had dribbled out of Erica's cunt. I was considering making her lick it up, but it was too soon for that. I wanted these slaves to give themselves to me, not because I commanded it but because they wanted it. Erica was surprisingly easy and I would use her to bring her damaged step-sister along with baby steps.

After Monica had wiped up the table, I had her help her sister up and hold her as she staggered on unsteady legs. I ushered them down the stairs and into the dungeon, bolting the door behind them. It had been a long day and all of us needed our rest. I also needed to make a shopping trip and get all of the things that two teenage girls would need to make themselves beautiful for me. I couldn't wait until my packages arrived and I wanted to make sure I was ready.

12