Kidnapped Campers Ch. 03

Story Info
My slaves learn their place, and how lucky they are.
7.8k words
4.64
39.8k
45

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on my dock sipping a cup of coffee as I watched the boats cruise up and down the lake. It had been 3 days since the girls had shown up in my boat house and they had finally been reported missing. I saw Tim in uniform, maneuvering his bass boat over to me. There were two volunteers sitting in the bow with binoculars scanning the shoreline.

"What's the hubbub about?" I asked in an innocent tone.

"We're looking for four girls who were camping on the other side of the lake last week. Looks like they got caught out in that storm and their canoe capsized." He replied, like he had probably said twenty times already.

"Find anything?" I asked in return.

"A couple of life jackets, and their canoe was washed up about two miles down the lake so it doesn't look good." He replied somberly. "We are combing the shore to see if any of them made it, have you seen anything?"

"Nothing worth while, but I haven't been down here since before the storm." I replied.

He nodded to me, then gestured over to the boat house. "Any sign of activity around your boat house?"

"Not since last month when I had to call you to get those kids out after they had shot up all those drugs. Keep it locked now" I replied.

Tim laughed, "Oh yeah, I remember them. Their parents were really appreciative when I let them off with a warning."

"Why don't you come over after work. We can catch the game and talk about all of the other stuff that has happed in that boat house lately." I called out as his boat pulled out. He gave me a thumbs up and turned to motor further up the lake.

I gave it a few more minutes then headed back up to the house. I gave a quick scan to make sure that no one was coming up the drive or the path to the lake, then locked the door behind me. I set my cool coffee cup on the counter and headed down into the basement. I opened the door to the dungeon and flicked on the light, the sound of muffled moaning stiffened my cock in my pants.

The first shipment of my order had finally come in and I wasted no time putting it to use. Both girls were on their bellies laying on sleep pads in the middle of the dungeon. Thick leather cuffs were wrapped around their wrists and ankles, then fastened together to pull them into a tight hogtie. Ball gags filled their mouths and stifled the moans that the vibrators shoved in their pussies were forcing out of them. They looked up at me, eyes filled with both discomfort and frustration as they had been in that position for a good hour. The vibrators were set on low and a steady thrum of pleasure inducing stimuli had been their only sensation in the darkness.

I moved over to where they lay and crouched down between them to run my hand along their sweat slicked shoulders and down their back. They arched against my gentle caress, and flinched as I slid my fingers between their legs to feel their arousal. I gently pushed the vibrators deep into their cunts and watched their hands clench in fists of frustration. The only sounds that escaped the mouth filling gags were deeper and louder moans as I gently flexed my fingers, allowing the vibrators to slide in and out of their wet pussies.

I moved in front of Erica to look into her eyes. She stared up at me through her sweat damp curls, breath coming in rapid gasps through her nose.

"You must be feeling pretty turned on right now, am I right?" I asked. She hesitated, then reluctantly nodded her head. She couldn't deny how wet my fingers were after even that incidental contact with her cunt.

"I am guessing you want to cum, don't you?" Another, briefer hesitation and another clear nod of the affirmative.

"Well, we have a bit of a problem then, but you may be able to help me out." I said, and stood to unclip their legs. I pulled both of them to their feet and they staggered unsteadily with the vibrators still stuck deep inside them. I pulled the toys out and the girls let out groans of both relief and frustration.

"Don't worry, we aren't done yet. We just need to move to a more suitable location." I told them and guided them out of the dungeon and up the stairs to the master bedroom. I stood Erica in the corner where I could keep an eye on her, then laid Monica on the bed. I unclipped her hands from behind her back and secured her to the straps that I had fastened to the bedpost. Securing her legs to the other straps she lay there, spread eagle and vulnerable. I caressed her cheek around the strap of the ball gag while I looked into her eyes.

"You want to cum too, don't you?" I asked in a gentle but firm voice.

Monica glanced at where her step-sister stood, then back to me and softly nodded, giving a tiny moan of affirmation.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of" I said. "You and Erica have been through the same thing and she already admitted it." I slid the vibrator back into her still damp snatch and turned it back on to low. She groaned in frustration and I saw her grind her hips as the familiar stimulation took hold of her again. Her eyes slid shut and her tiny fists clenched as her arousal started to build.

I stood up and moved over to Erica, taking her by the arms and guiding her to the foot of the bed. I moved in behind her and held her close to me as I whispered in her ear. "I know you want to cum, and I know that you want me to make you, don't you?" She whimpered in despair but nodded in reply, gently pushing herself back against me.

"Well, it isn't fair now is it. That will be what, three times for you and none for poor Monica here." I told her as I slid my hand up her stomach and gently squeezed her tit. She groaned in reply, breathing deeply and pushing the fleshy mound into my hand.

"Monica told me what her father did to her, and I am sure she told you as well hasn't she?" I asked and Erica mumbled into her gag. I reached up and unfastened the buckle, pulling it gently from her mouth.

"Yes Master, she told me. The bastard tried to hurt me too which is why he is in jail now." Erica replied, stiffening as she did so.

I nodded over her shoulder, my eyes on Monica as she squirmed on the bed. I reached around and grabbed Erica's other tit, rolling her nipple between my fingers and feeling it stiffen in response.

"Monica is not ready for me." I said in a reassuring voice. "If I were to give her what I have given you, it might damage her even more. That is why you are going to do it for her."

Erica stiffened in shock. She turned her head to look at me over her shoulder. "No, I can't." she said breathlessly. "She's my...."

"She is your sister; I know you said so." I interrupted with a firm voice. "But she isn't your sister, is she?" I took Erica by the chin and gently but firmly turned her head back to look at Monica who was oblivious to what was going on. The bound girl writhed on the bed, moaning into her gag and straining against the chains that held her in place as the vibrator hummed relentlessly in her snatch.

"I have seen how you have acted since you got here, and can guess how it has been for you lately." I whispered into Erica's ear. "Watching her as she changed after practice. Catching glimpses as she ran from the shower with only a towel on. Those sisterly hugs that last just a little too long, and not long enough."

Erica said nothing, but made no move to look away from watching Monica on the bed. I could feel her breath starting to quicken as I talked and I felt her hands clench where they were bound between us. I traced my fingers down her belly and gently rubbed between her legs. She moaned softly, and pushed back against my questing fingers.

"It is alright, Monica is an incredibly hot girl that you have lived with for years. Now you are both trapped here. Prisoners of a bad man, aren't you?" I grabbed her tit, squeezing hard enough to startle her but not hard enough to hurt. She squeaked in surprise then nodded. "Yes" she said breathlessly. "Prisoners of a bad man."

"And you want to protect Monica, don't you? You don't want the bad man to get angry or he might hurt her."

Erica nodded again, and I saw her tongue flick out to lick her lips. I reached down and unclipped her cuffs and then taking her by the shoulders moved her toward the bed.

"Protect your sister from the bad man, and give her what she wants so badly." I whispered as I firmly pushed Erica onto the mattress and between Monica's bound legs. Erica crawled forward, up Monica's body until she was face to face with her step-sister. Monica's eyes opened and she saw Erica's nervous face framed by a halo of red-gold curls.

"I am sorry Monica, he is making me do this." Erica whispered as she pressed her lips to her bound step-sisters cheek.

Monica stiffened, but then relaxed as she felt Erica's hands slide up and gently cup her firm tits. A gentle moan escaped her gag as Erica kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts. Nipples hardened into firm nubs between Erica's long fingers as she groped and massaged her helpless step-sister. I saw Monica arch her back, pressing her firm mounds into Erica's soft strong hands.

Erica kissed her way down Monica's throat and over the mound of her tit, taking her stiffened nipple into her hot young mouth. I saw her tongue flick out, swirling around the sensitive nub before her ruby lips descended to suck on it. A loud moan of pleasure escaped from behind Monica's gag as her step sister suckled on her tits switching from one to another and back again.

After a few minutes, Erica kissed her way down along Monica's flat hard stomach. I saw the bound girl's muscles quiver under her step-sisters inexperienced but eager tongue as she licked her way along the smooth hairless flesh. Erica crawled backward, her firm teenage ass rising higher and higher as she moved between the wide spread legs of her step-sister.

I didn't move, I didn't dare breathe and interrupt what I had set in motion. Erica kissed the inside of Monica's thighs, slowly kissing her way down her leg the sliding her tongue back up until she licked around Monica's pussy. With a twinge of pride, I recognized my own technique and watched in satisfaction as Monica responded just as Erica had. She squirmed; trying to push her pussy onto her step-sister's flickering tongue, but Erica held her in place and teased around just as I had done to her.

"mmmeezzze, mmmeeeze mik eee" Monica groaned through her gag and Erica obliged, sliding her tongue up the length of her step sister's pussy lips and kissing her engorged clit. Monica squealed into her gag, arching her back and pushing her cunt into Erica's face. I stepped forward and removed Monica's gag but she hardly noticed me. "Oh god, oh god, oh god that feels soooo good!" she gasped as Erica took hold of the vibrator and slowly twisted it out as she licked around the bound girl's snatch.

I could see Monica's muscles flex in her arms and legs as she pulled against her restraints. She arched her back, pushing her cunt onto Erica's flickering, teasing tongue as best she could. Erica pushed her down onto the bed as she shoved her face into her step-sisters snatch, her tongue driving deeply into her love canal.

"Aaaahhhhhh, right there, right there, oh god right there!" Monica howled as she struggled under Erica's restraining hands. Her head tossed back and forth on the pillow, her shining blonde hair flying like summer straw as she thrashed in her bonds. Her nipples stood like two pink peaks on her quivering teenage tits and I reached out to pinch one as they bounced on the bed. She gasped in surprise and looked up at me, her eyes wild with lust and pleasure. I leaned over and grabbed her tit with one hand, and pushed Erica's face hard onto her cunt with the other.

"Does that feel good for you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh god yes, yes, yes!" she moaned in response as I groped her tit and her step-sister lapped at her crotch.

I slid my hand over to her other tit and she twisted as best she could to slip it into my questing fingers. She whimpered as I squeezed and closed her eyes as I rolled the hard nipple between my fingers and thumb. I looked down at where Erica had her face buried in her step-sister's cunt. Her hazel eyes were wide and bright, staring up at Monica appreciating the pleasure she was giving her.

"Good girl" I said to Erica as I stroked her head. She moaned into her step sister's cunt and closed her eyes in appreciation of the praise as I pet her like a well-trained dog. "Make Monica feel as good as you can. Make her cum on your face." I said and Erica nodded, licking faster and harder at the pussy in front of her. She was shoving the vibrator in and out of Monica's cunt as she sucked and nibbled on her clit.

Monica howled as the orgasm overtook her. Her stomach rippled like waves on the lake and she pushed her cunt hard onto Erica's face. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the waves of pleasure washed over her and she collapsed onto the bed, gasping for air.

Erica pulled back from her step-sister's pussy, kissing and licking it as she did. I saw the pussy juice glistening on her chin as she looked up the sweat covered body in front of her. I reached down and took her by the hair, pulling her up over Monica's prostrate form and laying her down face to face with the still bound woman. Erica nuzzled her face into Monica's neck, smearing pussy juice across her chest and throat.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she whimpered. "I'm so sorry I had to do that to you."

"It's ok, it's ok." Monica gasped in response, turning her face to kiss her step sister on the cheek. Erica lifted herself up and gently kissed Monica, I saw her tongue slide out to flicker over Monica's lips. Monica opened her mouth and Erica slid her tongue in, and the girls kissed with passion while Erica slid her hands up Monica's body to grope her sweat covered tits. The girls moaned into each other's mouth and I moved around to the bottom of the bed.

"That's it slut." I knelt behind Erica and pushed two fingers in her pussy and I could hear her moan. I twisted my fingers in her and used my free hand to rub her clit, she was wet, and her juices ran down her thighs. I rammed my fingers in her pussy, Erica's hips were bucking off Monica as I got her ever closer to cumming.

"That's it baby, kiss your friend." I rubbed her clit hard, I could feel her driving her pelvis back onto my fingers as she started panting. "Are you ready to cum slave?" Erica let out a guttural moan as she wrapped her tongue around Monica's.

"If you want to cum, then get up there and sit on Monica's face." I said. "Let her eat you out like you just did to her."

Erica looked back with a startled expression. "But, but Master I..Aaaaahhhh!" she squealed as I slapped her ass hard.

"What the fuck did you say? Did you just try to say no to me!" I roared as I slapped her other ass cheek, leaving a sharp red handprint on the firm smooth flesh. I wound up and spanked her hard again and again.

"You don't say no, you don't say but, you do what I fucking say when I fucking say it." I roared as I beat the young girl who writhed underneath me. She howled in pain as I slapped the sensitive flesh but did not try to crawl away.

"Please, please stop!" Monica shouted as her step-sister twisted and yelped in pain above her. "Please Erica, do what he says, do it."

Erica looked back at me with pleading eyes, then down at Monica and bit her lip uncertainly. Monica nodded reassuringly and nestled her head back into the pillow as her step-sister moved up to straddle her face. Erica pushed herself against the headboard, bracing her hands as she nuzzled her clit onto Monica's nose. I saw her stiffen, and then moan as Monica's tongue snaked out to move up and down her swollen pussy lips.

I climbed onto the bed, up between Monica's spread legs. I pulled the now dying vibrator out and started to rub my cock up and down over her still wet pussy. I heard her groan into Erica's cunt as the head of my cock slid between her pussy lips and nudged its way into her cunt. I slowly slid my prick into her body, feeling her pussy muscles twitch at the intrusion. Her hands clenched into fists, then slowly relaxed as I moved my cock gently in and out of her moist warm snatch. I reached up and softly squeezed her tits, massaging the firm mounds as I gently fucked her.

Erica pushed her hands against the wall and arched back as her step-sister slid her tongue in and out of the pussy that ground on her face. I reached forward and pulled her back against me, sliding my hands up her body and grabbing hold of her tits. She leaned back, her long curly hair tickling my chest as her hands came up behind her to grasp around my head. She turned her face toward me and her lips met mine as she desperately kissed me. I tasted Monica on her as her tongue slid into my mouth and she moaned with ecstasy. My hands groped and squeezed the hard teenage tits and I slid one down between her legs to rub her clit. I looked down to where Monica stared up at us, her face almost buried in her step-sister's snatch.

I felt Monica's pussy start to twitch around my cock and I increased my rhythm, driving it harder and harder into her body. She moaned into Erica's cunt and her eyes rolled back into her head again as she neared her second orgasm. Erica pressed her lips hard against me, kissing me with eager passion as she moaned into my mouth. I could feel her start to shudder under my groping fingers and I squeezed and rubbed her hard clit while her step-sister licked and sucked at her pussy. She pushed back against me and broke our kiss as she grunted in pleasure.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh fuck this is so good!" she whimpered as I felt her tense, her orgasm flowing out of her and onto Monica's face. Monica's own muffled howl of pleasure echoed in her step-sister's cunt as her orgasm exploded through her. Her tight teenage cunt squeezed my cock so hard it almost hurt, and pulled my own orgasm out as I blew my own load inside of her.

A few minutes later and the three of us lay on the bed together. I had released Monica from her shackles and she and her step-sister were wrapped in my arms, their heads comfortably nestled on my chest. Erica idly slid her fingernails through my chest hair while Monica caressed the arm that I had wrapped around her shoulders. They still had their cuffs on their wrists and the cool leather and steel felt good against my sweaty skin. I pulled them in tight and kissed both of them on the top of their heads.

"Thank you, Master." Monica said softly.

A few hours later and I was lounging on my sofa as I heard a car pull into the garage. I had given Tim and Doc one of my door openers in case they ever wanted to come over and use my place for something they wanted kept private, and I figured this was Tim taking me up on my offer. I looked over at where my girls were standing, "Steady up girls, company is coming."

Erica and Monica stood at attention against the wall in their matching outfits. I had them dressed as slutty French maids and damn they looked hot. Both of them had on black satin vests and crisp white blouses. Their outfits had a cut out in the chest so their firm teenage tits jutted out, nestled in a frame of white lace just begging to be groped. Black satin mini skirts stopped at mid thigh, just at the edge of the lacy tops of the black fishnet stockings that sheathed their legs. They were a little unsteady on the 4" platform black heels they wore, but that would come with time.

Monica had her arms pulled back behind her in a full arm sheath that ran up to her shoulders and secured to the black leather collar around her neck. A ring on the front held two leather straps that were connected to a serving tray that was fastened at her waist. Erica had her wrists cuffed in front of her and hooked to the ring on her collar, keeping her hands up by her face. I snapped my fingers and watched as she bent down over Monica's tray that was loaded with beer bottles. Due to her hands being secured to her neck, she was forced to shove her face into her step-sister's bare tits as she fumbled for my drink. She got it in her hands and tottered unsteadily over to where I sat and bent down to offer it to me. I took it in one hand, and with the other fondled the firm bare tits that hovered at my eye level.