Kidnapped Campers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up as the door to the garage opened and Tim came in leading Julie on a leash. He had also invested in some accessories for his slave and she looked like she wasn't very happy about it. A large ring gag filled her mouth and drool dripped off of her chin as she moaned in discomfort. A tight red corset pushed her already impressive tits up and pinched her waist into an uncomfortable looking hourglass. Garters descended from the corset to fasten to red stockings, which disappeared into calf high leather boots with an incredible heel. She staggered forward as Tim jerked her leash, her hands bound behind her in red leather cuffs and I could see her red painted fingernails grasping helplessly for support to keep her from falling. A pair of alligator clips were hooked onto her nipples and what looked like fishing sinkers swung off of the ends.

"Nice outfit." I commented as he reached back and grabbed the poor girl's tit, squeezing it hard as he pushed her back up onto her feet. "Don't those clips hurt like hell?"

"That's the point, but she is really appreciative when I take them off." He snorted. "She's still getting used to it, but it's fun to watch her stagger around the house and bounce off the walls." He looked at my girls and whistled. "Damn, what service this place has." He threw himself down on the other end of the sofa, tugging Julie to her knees beside him. I snapped my fingers again and Erica repeated her service with a smile show to give Tim his beer. He laughed as she yelped when he reached out to pinch and twist her nipple.

"How did the searching go?" I asked, glancing pointedly at all three girls to make sure they were listening.

"Combed the entire lake and the shore. Found their campsite and 4 unused lifejackets, but no sign of the poor missing girls." He said as he stroked Julie's long brown hair. She sobbed lightly, apparently already aware of the news. I saw Monica and Erica's eyes widen as they realized what he was talking about.

"They called off the search about an hour ago, should be a story about it on the news soon." Tim added with a smirk, seeing the look of shock on my girls faces. While Monica and Erica may have enjoyed portions of their stay with me, it had never dawned on them that it would be permanent. They looked at each other, then at me with wide scared eyes.

"That's right sluts." I nodded. "No one is looking for you, no one knows you are here, and your entire future depends on keeping us happy, understand?" They nodded reluctantly, tears of understanding shining in their eyes.

"Good. Now Erica, you can get down here and suck my cock." I said in a distracted voice while I turned up the TV.

"How about a contest here." Tim piped up. "Bet you $20 that my slut here can make you cum before yours can get me off." He patted Julie's head and the bound girl moaned through her ring gagged mouth.

"Deal. Erica, make me proud." I replied, and pointed to where Jim was unzipping his jeans.

My slave shuffled over and awkwardly knelt between Tim's legs. She glanced at me uncertainly, hoping that I was not serious but I nodded firmly and with a whimper she leaned down to kiss his now exposed cock. I watched her face disappeared behind a curtain of red gold curls as she started moving her head up and down over Tim's lap.

Julie had crawled over to where I was sitting and looked up at me with sad eyes. Her full lush lips coated in a whore red colour of lipstick that suited her now. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my own cock and she leaned forward, her tongue reached out through the gag to slide its way up and down the shaft. I settled back onto the sofa and felt my prick harden as the young slave slid it deep into her open mouth.

10 minutes later and I was counting backwards by threes to control my orgasm. Damn but this girl was good and she couldn't even use her lips because of the ring gag. How her tongue swirled around my hard member was amazing, and she managed to massage the tip with the inside of her mouth. If she could use her lips and hands I would have blown long ago, but there was no way I was going to lose $20 to a dumb Bruin's fan. I looked over to where Tim was sitting and saw that I would not have long to wait.

He had his eyes closed and his hands coiled tightly into Erica's long curly hair. The grunts and moans coming from both of them drown out the announcer on the TV that I had long stopped paying attention to. I reached down to stroke Julie's soft chestnut brown hair and she moaned at the attention. She stared up at me with large, soft brown eyes, like a baby deer who had lost their mother. I am sure that her time with Tim had been one painful humiliation after another and she was desperate for any sort of affection. Her tongue slid around the tip of my cock and she rolled the bulbous head around the cool leather of her ring gag as she exhaled hot air over my prick. She gave a long moan as her head again descended to take me deep into her mouth, her cheeks sucking in to grip my cock in a warm moist embrace.

"Aaaahhhhh!" I heard beside me as Tim blew his load into Erica's mouth. He held her head hard against his pelvis and I could hear her choking and gagging as his hot cum flooded her throat. He shoved her off hard and she fell backwards, rolling on the floor gasping for air.

"Fucking bitch cheated!" Tim moaned as he flopped back on the sofa. "She kept tickling by balls as she sucked me off."

"Not my problem, dude. You made the bet and didn't set any rules." I laughed. "Now, if you will excuse me." I said as I pulled Julie's head down on my cock and blew my own long denied orgasm into her mouth. I felt her gag and swallow as my own cum shot into her but the ring gag prevented her from catching it all and it dribbled down her chin onto the floor.

"Fuck, look at that mess." I complained and shoved her face down into the puddle of my semen. "You come over here as a guest and make a mess of my place, lick that shit up now."

Julie whimpered as her tongue snaked out and licked up the drops of cum off of the hardwood. I pointed to where Erica knelt, having recovered from her experience with Tim. "Get over here and help your friend clean this shit up." Erica crawled over to where Julie knelt but by the time she had gotten there, Julie had finished and the floor was pristine.

I grabbed the girls by their heads and shoved them together. "Give Erica a taste of my cum to clean the flavor of this dirty Boston fan off of her tongue." Tim snorted, but watched in appreciation as the two friends leaned forward and pressed their lips together. Their tongues slid into each other's mouth and they moaned as I held their heads firmly, forcing them to maintain their reluctant lesbian kiss.

"Enough of that." Tim grunted as he pulled up his pants and hauled himself up out of the couch. "This bitch cost me $20 and I mean to take it out of her hide. Can I use your playroom?"

"Sure, just got some new toys and equipment set up in there." I answered as I released Julie's head. The teenage girl did not back off from kissing Erica, instead she leaned forward and tried more desperately. Anything to stave off what she knew was coming. She gasped in pain as Tim grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her roughly to her feet. She scrambled to get her feet under her as the high heels of her boots skidded on the polished hardwood. "I orreee, I orreee asther!" she wailed through her gag as Tim hauled her into my dungeon.

I had received my shipment of whips, straps and other discipline equipment and mounted some racks on the walls to hold them. In the middle of the room was a long padded bench that Tim shoved his helpless slave over and secured her with the wide leather belt attached to the ends. Her incoherent pleas echoed in the bare concrete room as Tim looked over my display like he was picking out a new steering wheel cover. I took down a long thick leather strap and walked around the bench to show it to Julie.

"You cost me 20 bucks, so you are getting 20 hits with this you useless slut. What is the point of spending all this money on you if you can't even get suck a man off properly." He said as he waived the strap in front of the terrified girls face. She shook her head, her long brown hair flying as she desperately tried to avoid her punishment. Tim just slowly walked around behind her, sliding his hand across her bare shoulders to rest on her smooth firm teenage ass.

"One" he shouted and the sound of leather slapping against flesh filled the room. Julie screamed into her gag and I flinched myself, this kind of stuff never really did it for me. Not wanting to let an opportunity go to waste, I went back into the rec room and brought Erica and Monica in to watch the show.

"Pay attention to what happens to slaves who disappoint their masters." I said while they flinched and cowered against each other as Tim wound up to deliver another blow to their friend.

5 minutes later and Tim was hanging the strap up on the rack while Julie sobbed in her bonds. Both of my slaves had tears of fear running down their faces. They had pushed themselves back against me, desperate for my protection and I slid my arms around them, fondling their tits.

Tim flexed his hand, massaging his wrist as he moved toward the door. "That was the most I have given her yet, looks like I will need to do some exercises if I plan on trying that again."

I looked at where Julie lay strapped over the bench, her ass red and raw. "What do you want to do with her?"

"Leave her there; I'll grab her when the game is done." He grunted as he settled himself on the sofa. "I will give her a good fucking tonight. She is really appreciative of the opportunity to make up for her mistakes if you know what I mean."

I unhooked Erica's cuffs from her collar. "Refill Monica's beer tray then go upstairs and get some ice in a cold cloth, some ibuprofen and that bottle of vitamin E cream I bought for you. She will need it if she is going to ride home tonight." Erica nodded, casting a concerned glance at where her friend lay sobbing, and then rushed up the stairs. I flopped down on the sofa to watch the rest of the game. Monica shuffled back and forth between us keeping us supplied with drinks while Erica tended to her friend. Sounds of soothing reassurance mixed with groans of pain as she tried to be as gentle as she could while she administered to Julie's poor ass.

About an hour later, Tim was leading Julie out the door to his car. Her ass was a mass of bruises and swelling and she groaned and winced with every step. She gingerly slid into the trunk, as he closed it I noticed that he had at least put some blankets in there to pad it for her. He handed me the $20 he owed me.

"Don't spend it too fast, Julie is going to win that back for me." He said as he slid into the driver's seat and reversed out of the garage. I waved him off, shoving the cash into my pocket then went back into the rec room. Erica and Monica were standing there, still in their sexy French maid's uniforms and Monica still had her arms bound behind her back in the full sleeve. It looked like Erica had taken the time to fix them up because their stockings had been pulled back up tight to their thighs and their hair and makeup were touched up from their hours of serving us. They looked at me nervously then Erica spoke.

"Master, please don't do that to us. What do we have to do to keep you from treating us like that?" she asked fearfully.

I sat on the sofa and they moved to stand in front of me. God they were beautiful. Their matching French maid outfits with the fishnet stockings, black heels and perky tits jutting out of their blouses. Monica's long blonde hair flowed down over her shoulders and she tossed her head to try to get it out of her face. Unconsciously Erica reached over and brushed it behind her ear for her.

"I am not a sadist like Tim, I don't get off on hurting people." I told them and they wilted slightly in relief. "But I do have a dungeon full of very expensive equipment that I plan on using. Do what I say, when I say it and be good slaves for me and I promise I will take it easy on you."

Both girls nodded and glanced at each other, then Erica stepped forward. "Master, do you want to fuck us now?" she asked in a clear firm voice.

"Not yet, first I want to understand more about you Monica." I said as I looked at the nervous teen. She looked away, biting her lip as she worried about what I was going to ask.

"Did your dad ever beat you?"

She paused, glancing at me, then Erica, and finally at the door to the dungeon. She looked at the floor as she answered in a quiet voice.

"When my mom died, my dad didn't take it well. He started drinking and staying out late then when he came home sometimes he would call for her." I heard her voice catch in her throat but said nothing. I needed to know this so I could understand how far to push her.

"Sometimes I would still be up when he got home. He said that he didn't like how I looked at him so he would wrap a scarf around my face."

"And that is when he would hurt you?" I asked and she nodded, avoiding my gaze. That made sense; she only panicked when I had blindfolded her so that must be a trigger for her.

"He never did anything......wrong. But he would hit me, and not knowing when or where it was coming from was terrifying." She answered in a quaking voice.

Erica spoke up, wanting to protect her step-sister from the painful memories. "My dad was an abusive asshole too. He would hit my mom, once he put her in the hospital. We said she fell down the stairs but really he had pushed her." She took a deep breath and looked to where Monica stood beside her. She moved over and put her arm around Monica's shoulder, pulling her in to a comforting hug.

"One day, he hit me and that was it. My mom kicked him out and filed a restraining order, then they divorced and I haven't seen him since. A few months later, she hooked up with Monica's dad. Guess she was lonely. Things were fine at first but then he started drinking again. He tried to get tough with me but I wasn't going to put up with that shit. I told mom and she called the cops and everything came out. Now he's in jail and will never hurt anyone again."

I nodded in understanding. "Monica, I promise that I will never blindfold you again and that no one else will either as long as I am around. Do you understand?" Monica looked at me and nodded "Thank you Master." She said gratefully.

I leaned back into the sofa, spreading my legs. "Now slaves, you can suck my cock." I said in a disinterested voice as I turned my eyes to the postgame show.

The girls moved toward me, their heels clicking on the hardwood. Erica helped Monica to her knees then knelt down herself and undid my pants, sliding them down and pulling my cock free. Monica leaned forward and gently kissed the tip of my dick, running her tongue around the head while Erica slid her small soft hand up and down the shaft. Her other hand reached down to cup and fondle my balls as she watched her step-sister slowly take my cock in her mouth.

Monica gave a gentle moan as my prick started to stiffen in her warm moist mouth. Her tongue worked its way up and down the shaft while her ruby red lips left streaks of lipstick around the base of my prick. She slid her head back, her breath a cool breeze on the moist length of my cock. She reached the tip and pursed her lips into a kiss before sliding back down again.

Erica knelt down, her tongue flicking out to lick my balls while her step-sister paid attention to my prick. I felt her long fingers tickle underneath as she lifted them to her waiting lips to kiss, gently taking one into her mouth and sucking with firm pressure. I glanced down at the two blonde heads that were moving between my legs. Their firm smooth asses stuck out from their mini skirts as they knelt on the floor, the black pointed heels of their shoes peeking out from behind the soft round flesh.

I heard Erica moan as she rolled my balls around in her mouth, her tongue massaged the bottom as she suckled on them like a hungry calf. Monica echoed her step-sister as she took my cock deep into her mouth, the tip bumping against the back of her throat as she worked to suck in the entire length.

As Monica pulled back, Erica moved up beside her and they took turns sliding their red lips up and down along the shaft of my prick. Their bright hazel and blue eyes stared up at me, eager for approval and as I stroked their hair and their eyes closed in appreciation of my touch. They slowly moved down the length of my cock, and as they reached the end, their lips pressed together in a soft kiss before they returned their attention to the cock between them.

I enjoyed the sensation of my two slaves eagerly worshipping at my feet, then reached down and pulled Monica up by the strap connecting her arm binder to her collar. Erica slid herself back as Monica rose to her feet, looking at me with lustful eyes.

"Now, you are going to sit on my cock while Erica there plays with your tits." I said, and Monica nodded. She turned around and slowly lowered her ass toward my hard erect prick. I stopped her and started to slide the head of my cock up and down along her pussy lips, smearing her cunt juices over it. She whimpered in frustration as I continued to tease her wet pussy with the tip of my prick and I saw her legs begin to quiver with the strain of holding the semi crouch I had kept her in. I relented and slowly pulled her down on my cock and she let out a long moan as I slid into her.

I pulled her down fully onto my lap and held her there as she ground her pussy onto my cock. I reached around with one hand to fondle her tits, finding her nipples were already hard. "Get your mouth on these slave." I told Erica and watched as she leaned forward to run her tongue over Monica's other tit. I put my hands on her narrow hips and slowly bounced her up and down on my prick, her smooth hard ass jiggled pleasingly as I fucked her.

"Uh, uh, uh." She grunted as she bounced on my cock, her long blonde hair swaying like a field of golden wheat in front of me. I could see her hands moving inside her arm-binder as she clutched them into tiny fists at the pleasure I was giving her. I leaned over to look around her and watch as Erica worked to keep her mouth pressed against her slave-sisters tit. She held Monica by the shoulders as she licked and nibbled at the fleshy mounds in front of her. I reached forward and pinched Erica's nipples, hearing her muffled moan as I rolled and squeezed the pink nubs between my fingers.

Monica started to moan and groan louder as I bounced her faster and faster on my cock. She tossed her head as I felt her pussy muscles start to clench in the beginning of her orgasm. Erica must have noticed it too because she slid one hand down to fondle my ball sack, eager to help me cum before her step-sister did. I pulled Monica back against me, wrapping my arms around her and groping her tits. Freed from licking her step-sister's tits, Erica slid down and pressed her lips against Monica's pussy, sucking her clit into her mouth and sliding her tongue out to lick my thrusting cock. This was too much for the poor girl and I felt her start to vibrate as the orgasm built up in her.

"Oh, oh, oh my god, oh my god!" She cried out as I shoved my cock deep inside her tight young pussy. Her cunt muscles flexed, squeezing my cock while Erica continued to fondle my balls and lick both of us from her spot between my legs.

"I'm going to fill you up, slut. I'm gonna blow a load in your cunt." I growled into her ear.

"Yes master, yes. Please give me your cum, please cum inside me." She gasped as her orgasm built into an irresistible wave.

Her pleading voice did it and I felt my load spew out of my cock and into her young teen body. She howled with her own orgasm as she shuddered in my arms, bucking up and down on my invading prick. Finally she collapsed back against me, gasping and spent. Erica kept her face pressed to Monica's pussy, licking up my cum as it seeped out and gently squeezing my balls to milk every last drop.