Kidnapped Campers Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls are reunited, and some revelations come out.
8.4k words
4.62
26k
30

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

I leaned back in my lawn chair, the sun felt good as it shone down on my bare chest. I took a pull from my beer, draining the can. I crushed it in my hands and dropped it on the ground, snapping my fingers for another one. Monica quickly made her way over to where I sat and crouched down so I could grab another one off the tray hung around her neck. She was wearing her French Maid outfit again, as I had promised Doc when I was last over his place. Her firm teenage tits poked through of the lace lined cut out of her white blouse and her pert ass peeked out from below the hem of her black satin mini skirt. She was doing much better in her heels and her fishnet-clad legs strode confidently across the patio.

Her arms were bound behind her, but not in the full sleeve like last time. It was going to be a long, hot day and I didn't want her getting too sweaty. Also, she was wearing lacy black gloves and I liked to watch her hands flex into tiny fists as I fondled her tits. She was gagged with the black panel penis gag that she had told me she liked and occasionally I saw her cheeks and jaw move as she worked the rubber nob that filled her mouth.

I heard a muffled squeal of pain and looked over to where her step-sister, Erica was watching the BBQ. She was wearing a frilly little white apron and pair of thick wedge sandals with white straps that twisted around her firm calves up to her knees. Unfortunately for her, the apron was only a tiny one around her waist so her tits were bare and exposed to the spitting grease from the steaks as they were being grilled. She was cuffed, but in front so she could still use the BBQ utensils and her mouth was stuffed with her favorite, knotted black latex cleave gag.

"Don't burn those steaks or I will paddle your ass to a nice Medium Rare!" I shouted and Erica nodded back to me while she used the tongs to flip them and roll the corn and potatoes over on the top rack. Monica strode over to her and stood at attention while she re-filled her tray with beer from the cooler on the deck. I sat back in my chair and watched as my two teenage step-sister sex slaves worked together to keep me happy and satisfied. Damn, life doesn't get any better than this.

I heard the crunching of gravel and a car door slam. That would be Doc right on time I thought, Tim would be late for his own funeral. The sound of some strange footsteps and the meaty thwack of leather on flesh came next and I saw Doc come around the corner of the house with his slave. I sat up in my chair in surprise at the spectacle they presented.

Doc was his usual self, wearing loose shorts and a XXL t-shirt, but Tammy or Suzie or whatever the fuck she was called now was decked out in a full Pony Girl outfit. Her head was encased in a black leather hood with her long thick hair pulled out the top, cascading down her back like a coppery mane. A large bit gag filled her mouth and two reins were attached to it that Doc was using to guide her across the lawn. Black straps crisscrossed her shoulders chest and stomach, and passed between her legs where I could see a vibrator begin held into her moist pussy. Her arms were pulled back into a tight leather arm sheath and a long ponytail butt plug filled her ass. Her legs were encased in leather boots that went all the way up to her mid thigh and her feet looked like hooves, making her prance along on her toes. Doc was waddling along behind her, hooting like a cowboy and smacking her firm bare ass with a riding crop as he drove her to the patio. I nodded in appreciation as Doc herded his pet pony over to me and she groaned as he hauled hard on the reins.

"Woahh Bessie" he called out, then he wrapped the reins around the arm of a lawn chair then flopped down into it with a grunt.

"Bessie, Suzie, Tammy, damn this girl is going to have quite the identity crisis by the time you are done with her." I said as I waved Monica over to serve Doc a beer. He leered at her in appreciation and reached his fat hand out to grope her tits as he took the beer from her tray. Monica didn't even notice, her eyes were riveted to her friend who stood there groaning. Tammy's (that is what I was going to call her from now on) legs were shaking from the strain of remaining standing on her toes in the hoof boots and I could see the sweat beading on her forehead under the leather hood.

"Doesn't matter what I call her, as long as she comes when I holler for her, and only cum's when I say she can." He replied taking a long pull off his beer.

I heard the sound of BBQ tongs clicking together and saw Erica gesturing to me to indicate that the steaks were done. She had taken them off the heat and piled them on a plate to settle so Tim had better show up soon. No sooner had I finished the thought then I heard his car pull into the drive, shortly after, he came around the corner leading Julie by a leash.

At first I thought she was naked, but when they got closer I saw she was wearing the tiniest of string bikinis with little patches of fabric barely covering her nipples and crotch. I was also surprised to see that instead of the high heels or sex shoes that everyone else was wearing, she was in a pair of cute little flat sandals. Being the smallest of the girls already, she was easily head and shoulders shorter compared to everyone else now and looked almost tiny. She had on a mouth filling ball gag and her arms were cuffed behind her, pushing her already impressive C Cup tits forward. As they got closer I noticed that her tits were very dark compared to the rest of her nicely tanned body. It turned out that Tim had wrapped elastics around them and they were red and swollen with lack of circulation.

"First the nipple clamps, now this. What have you got against this poor girl's tits?" I asked as he plopped down into the last vacant chair.

"Dude, you would not believe this, but the bitch loves it." He said in a sincere voice. "Ever since that time I whipped her ass in your basement she has been a total pain slut."

Doc and I looked at each other skeptically. Sure, we had heard of such a thing but I always thought it was just some chick acting to get more hits on her website. Tim saw our skepticism, "If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself." He said, and guided Julie over to my chair pulling aside the skimpy swatch of cloth covering her shaved pussy. I slid my fingers between her legs and sure as shit, she was wet. In fact, she started to grind on my hand moaning into her gag.

"See, told ya." Tim boasted. "In fact, half of the time she is begging me to pull on her tits or beat her ass while I am fucking her. I have to hold off or else she cums to quickly."

"Well, don't that take all of the fun out of it." Doc grunted, looking at where Tammy stood beside him groaning in her discomfort. Her legs were visibly shaking from the strain of the boots she was wearing and I could see tears standing out in her eyes as she chewed on her bit gag. Doc reached out to grab a nipple ring and gave it a sharp twist, eliciting a muffled squeal of pain. "Hope this bitch never gets used to that."

"While this is all very interesting, those steaks are getting cold so let's eat." I said and we moved over to the glass topped patio table where Erica had laid out our food. As we sat and enjoyed our meal, our slaves crawled under the table aso they could suck on our cocks. Tammy groaned with relief as she collapsed to her knees for Doc to unfasten her bit gag.

I untied Erica's latex cleave gag and she slid between my legs, pulling my cock out of my shorts and eagerly taking it deep into her mouth. I reached down and smacked her sharply on the side of the head

"Not so fast, I want to enjoy my meal." I said. I looked down through the glass to see Erica nod in compliance, then slowly back her head off of my cock to kiss the tip. She looked up at me with her bright green eyes as her tongue slid out of her mouth to gently lick around the head of my erect prick.

"Better" I grunted, then slid my plate back and started to dig in to my steak. The sounds of men chewing and girls sucking filled the air. Monica moved around, offering fresh drinks from her tray and glancing almost jealously, at where her step-sister knelt between my legs. I reached out to slide my hand up her stocking encased leg then between her thighs to feel her damp pussy.

"Don't be greedy" I chided her. "I fucked you last time, it's her turn now." Monica whimpered into her gag when I rubbed my thumb over her clit and I felt her legs squeeze together as I pulled my hand out. Her blue eyes were filled with teenage lust as her mouth worked hard on the rubber knob between her teeth.

About 20 min later I drained my beer and pushed back my plate. Tim and Doc were also finished and we leaned back in our chairs as our slaves suckled and licked at our hard dicks. "Well gents, that was a good meal but I think it's time for dessert don't you?" I said.

Doc nodded in agreement, his hand stroking Tammy's long red hair as she bobbed her head on his cock. "Seems a waste though, to fuck our own slaves. Think it is time to switch them up don't you?"

Tim nodded and shoved Jamie off of his cock. "Sounds good, and since you done got your girl all dressed up like a filly how about she see what it's like to fuck a stallion for once."

I had to agree, Tim was the largest of the three of us and his thick veiny cock stood like a flagpole from his lap. Doc hauled Tammy up by her hair and shoved her into Tim's outstretched arms. Lucky for her she had that vibrator in her pussy all afternoon I thought, as she stared wide eyed at the huge member in front of her. Tim spun her around and unbuckled the strap that held the vibrator, sliding it out of her cunt and tossing it on the table.

"Alright girl, sit yourself down on this and see what it feels like to get fucked by a real man." He said as he positioned her above his thick cock. Tammy whimpered as she felt the bulbous head touch her pussy lips, then wiggled her hips and slowly slid her way down. "Uhhhhhhh" she groaned as his prick disappeared inside her and I saw her bite her lip as he kept pulling her down on his lap.

"I want to fuck this one." Doc said, grabbing Monica by the arm and tugging her between his spread legs. "She has been teasing me all afternoon with that pretty little ass of hers."

Monica looked pleadingly at me but I just gave her a stern glance and pointed at where Doc's cock stuck up between his fat legs. She nodded in resignation and maneuvered herself into position just as Tammy had. Her eyes screwed shut as Doc's prick penetrated her cunt and she moaned into her gag when his fleshy hands reached around to grope and pinch her tits.

"Here, cut those bands off of her tits and give Julie a try." Tim said, leaning to see around Tammy as she bounced on his lap. He tossed me a pocket knife and nudged the tiny brunette over to me with his foot.

"Sorry baby, I promise to fuck you later." I said as I pushed Erica off of my cock and reached down to pull Julie to her feet. Her tits were red and swollen from where the elastic's had cut off the circulation and I knew it would hurt like hell once the blood started flowing again. She shuffled forward so I could grab a band and winced in pain as I tugged it to slide the blade underneath. The taught rubber snapped and she groaned as the puckered flesh started to swell.

"Oh, thank you Master." She sighed as I cut the other one. "Please grope my tits, please Master."

I reached up to fill my hands with red swollen tit and squeezed, only to hear her moan in pleasure. "Oh yes, oh please harder."

"Sit on my cock and I will slap the shit out of them for you." I said and she quickly moved to straddle my legs, shoving her jugs into my face as she slid down on my prick. Her toes could barely reach the ground as she sat on my lap but she ground her pussy against my crotch as she moaned and groaned. I wound up and slapped one of her tits and she yelped in pain, but ground against me harder as she did.

"Yes Master, please hurt me. I am a useless cunt who deserves to be punished." She whimpered as I continued to slap and pinch her tits and ass.

"Told ya." Tim called from across the table. I looked over to see that he had shoved Tammy's head forward into Monica's chest and the redheaded pony girl was licking and sucking for all she was worth while he shoved his huge cock into her from behind. Monica's eyes were closed in bliss as she ground her ass on Doc's lap and her friend pleasured her tits.

I grabbed both of Julie's nipples and twisted them hard. She squealed in pain, then leaned forward to push her lips against mine her tongue reaching deep into my mouth. She moaned in pleasure/pain as I fucked and abused her tiny body. Her pussy gripped my cock as she swivelled her hips on my lap and I reached up to pull her hair, yanking her head back hard.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, hurt me, make me your whore." She groaned as I bit her tit and dug my fingers into her ass.

"You are one fucked up bitch." I said and she grunted in agreement.

"This useless slut is made for your cock. This pain whore begs you to cum inside her tight cunt. Please Master, please give me your cum." She whined, burying her face in my neck and shoving her tits against my chest.

I slapped her ass hard as she desperately humped on my cock. She bit and licked at my neck and ear, whimpering as I felt her orgasm building inside her. Her pussy muscles twitched and squeezed my prick as she moaned loudly into my ear.

"Please Master, please let me cum. Please punish my tits and make me cum on your cock."

I grabbed her tits in both hands, squeezing hard and digging my nails into her soft flesh. She wailed as I felt her cum, her pussy squeezing my cock and her young body shuddering on my lap. She tossed her head back and tugged against my grip, stretching her tits and driving her clit hard against my crotch. It was too much and I blew my own load, painting her insides with my hot thick cum. She gasped as she felt me fill her up and collapsed on me panting into my shoulder.

"Thank you master, thank you for giving this slave your cum." She whimpered as I felt myself deflate inside her.

I looked over to where Doc and Tim were still fucking their own girls, then to where Erica stood patiently. She looked disappointed, like a kid who missed their chance at the roller coaster. I didn't care, I would make it up to her later. I leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of the tiny slave slowly rubbing her pussy over my crotch as her hot breath tickled my neck. Doc and Tim were still grunting but soon the girls had brought them off as well and we all sat there, spent and satisfied.

Shortly after, we lounged in our chairs with fresh beers in our hands courtesy of Erica. The girls knelt between our legs, licking our cocks clean as our cum oozed from their pussies. Doc waved his hand for my attention.

"Need a favor." He asked. "I have to go away to a convention next week, do you mind if I leave Tammy here?"

"Why not leave her with me?" Tim piped up. "He's already got two, let her have a real man for a change."

"Because I don't want to have to treat her for whatever fucking diseases she'll pick up from staying in that bio hazard site you call a house, that's why." Doc replied, and Tim shrugged.

"It's a lot cleaner now that Julie is staying there." He replied in a hurt tone, but didn't disagree. Doc wasn't wrong. I am pretty sure one of the only reason Tim came to my place for dinner and to watch the game so often was because he didn't have any clean dishes at home.

"Sure, she can stay here." I said, glancing at the long coppery hair that obscured the girl's face as it licked its way up and down Tim's cock. "Be sure to send some clothes and toys, she is not exactly my girl's size."

"Don't worry, I will pack a bag and everything. Just don't spoil her, you are too soft on your slaves." He said as he shoved Monica's head down hard on his cock. "I will bring her by tomorrow afternoon."

"For how long?" I asked.

"Probably two weeks, is that ok?" He replied.

"Sure, two weeks of having 3 hot slaves to service me. I can handle that." I could lock them up in the dungeon when I needed to go anywhere. Doc and Tim did not have any similar facilities so I guess I was the babysitter of the group.

"Deal" Doc said, and shoved Monica off of his cock. He hauled himself up with a grunt, pulling up his shorts. Tim stood up too, hauling his cock out of Tammy's mouth and stuffing it in his own pants.

"Thanks for the food and the entertainment." Tim said "Next time we will do it at my place."

"That will be the day." I replied and he laughed as he hauled Julie to her feet by her hair.

Erica un-cuffed Monica and the two of them bustled about clearing up the table and empty beer cans while I walked the guys back to their cars. Their slaves where hustled into the trunks and I waved them off as they pulled out of the driveway. My girls were waiting by the patio door when I came back.

"Monica, up to your room and get cleaned up. I have to keep a promise I made to Erica here but while I do you can take a shower and watch some TV, then I will be up to put you to bed." With a rustle of satin and the clicking of heels, Monica scurried up the stairs to the spare bedroom. I turned to Erica who looked at me expectantly.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked, and she smiled and nodded her head eagerly.

A short time later, Erica was standing in the middle of the rec room, naked. Her legs were spread wide and thick leather cuffs on her ankles were attached to a spreader bar that kept her legs open. The nails of her fingers were done in a lurid red and sparkled in the light and her painted toes peeked out of the white strappy wedge heels she still wore. Her long curly hair was up in a ponytail and there was a red ball-gag wedged between her painted lips.

"You are a pretty little thing, aren't you?" Erica's eyes were fixed on me as I was stroking my prick through my pants. I could see the way her pussy twitched as I spoke to her.

She'd been standing at attention for a good half hour, the muscles of her legs were taut and starting to cramp. They quivered uncomfortably as she held the position. Her hands were cuffed behind her and another strap around her upper arms pulled them tight so her elbows touched. It looked quite uncomfortable but the way it shoved her firm young tits forward made my dick hard, so I didn't care what she felt right now.

"You need to be fucked, don't you cunt?" Her face went flush and she lowered her head, nodding embarrassed.

"Do you want to suck my cock first?" Erica whimpered desperately and bobbed her head softly, but definitely in the affirmative. Her nipples grew harder and harder and I could see the small trail of juice seeping down her inner thigh.

"You did a good job cooking today slut, you deserve a treat." Her eyes started to fill with lust as I undid the zipper on my fly and eased my prick out of my pants, gently stroking it.

"Do you want to taste my cum on your lips slave?" Erica groaned as her clit started to swell, I could see the moistness of her pussy lips growing as she slowly rocked from side to side in need. I could tell she was getting frustrated, having had to watch her friends getting fucked all afternoon.

"On your knees and get over here then." Erica fell to the floor with a thud. She wiggled awkwardly across the floor till she was between my thighs, she leaned forward and started rubbing my prick with her cheek and forehead.

"Let's get this off so you can get to work." I flicked her long hair to the side and undid the clasp on the back of the ball-gag. Erica gasped in relief as the red ball slipped easily from between her teeth and she slowly worked her jaws back to life.

"May I suck your glorious cock Master, please." There was a whiny desperation in her voice.