Kidnapped Campers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, talk about a movie of the week mistake. Sure, the girls seemed happy, but I couldn't forget that I had drugged, kidnapped and assaulted them while giving two of their friends to the most perverted men I knew. I pinched it off and headed back down to the kitchen. I had just gotten to the top of the steps before I froze in fear.

Erica was standing there, her back to me but over her shoulder I could see the light of my phone screen glowing through her hair.

"What the Fuck!!" I bellowed and charged down the stairs.

Erica screamed and jumped, the phone falling from her hands. She turned and raised her hands defensively to protect herself from the furious man barrelling toward her.

"Master, it's not what..aaahhhh!" she started to say before my backhand threw her across the room. She slammed hard into the wall and crumpled to the floor. I grabbed the phone and thankfully, the lock screen was still there.

"You fucking stupid bitch!" I shouted and grabbed her by the hair, hauling her to her feet. Her eyes were wide with terror as she scrambled for footing, her hands reached up to grab my wrist desperately.

"No, no, I wasn't..." was all she got out before I grabbed her by the throat and choked off her remaining words.

She squirmed in my grip, she was in good shape but I was an adrenaline charged +200lb man and she had no chance. I heard a gasp behind me and saw Monica standing at the top of the stairs, her hands covering her mouth.

"Get your fucking ass downstairs, NOW!" I bellowed and she jumped to obey me. She paused as she saw her step-sister's terrified face but I released my grip on Erica's hair to deliver a sharp slap to the back of Monica's head.

"Downstairs in the dungeon, now!!" I bellowed and she squealed in fear as she fled down the stairs and into the room.

I dragged Erica down, I was tempted to throw her there but I didn't want to risk breaking any bones. Her hands scrambled on my wrist and forearm as she bounced down the stairs behind me. I shoved her through the door and bent her over the bench, holding her hard with one hand while fumbling for the strap with the other. Monica cowered in the corner, she had never seen me this mad and still had no idea what the reason was.

"Please Master, please listen I..aaaahhhh" I silenced her with another slap across her face and she sagged over the bench, sobbing as I fastened the strap tight across her back. I grabbed the large leather strap from the wall and gave her a full strength swing. The room echoed with the sound of hard leather striking flesh, and a howl of pain. Again and again I struck, her ass, back of her thighs, lower back, anywhere I could reach.

"It was all a lie, wasn't it." I bellowed as I swung again. "Everything you said to me, everything you did was a fucking lie to make me drop my guard."

"No, no, please master, it was true." She sobbed.

I stepped back, gasping for air. The entire back of her body was bright red with dark bruises starting to take shape. There was a puddle of tears and snot on the floor as she bawled uncontrollably.

"Then what the fuck is this then!" I shouted, holding the phone in front of her. "Just checking the weather report?"

She gasped for breath, trying to talk between sobs. "No Master, I wasn't calling for help, I swear."

"Fucking lying bitch!" I shouted and wound up again.

"Please master!" Monica called from the corner. I whirled to glare at her and she quailed from my expression, but continued. "She didn't even try to dial 911." She cried, and I paused.

That's right. Emergency 911 service works even if the phone is locked and she had plenty of time to dial it if she wanted to. I reached down and grabbed her hair, pulling her head up so I could look her in the eyes. "Then what the fuck were you trying to do with my phone slave?"

"I was trying to call my mom." She bawled. "I miss her so much, and she is all alone now."

I released her hair and she collapsed into sobbing again. "I'm all she has, I'm all she has." She blubbered.

Then, I got an idea. An awful idea. I got a wonderful, awful, grinchly idea.

"What's her name and number?"